Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral)

Re: Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral

Screams in ecstacy and cums in the girl's mouth, pumping my juices down her greedy throat. *Yes!!! Sakura yes!!!!!!!!* Screams into the air and bucks my hips wildly in the air.

Sakura keeps eating for a bit loving the Pokemon as she cums she then goes up to the pokemon's face and kisses her deeply.

Kisses her back warmly and wraps my arms around her waist. * That was my first, Sakura..........*

Sakura's eyes opened a little wider and she smiled. "and it was my first time eating a girl out......." she layed on the ground again and opened her legs a bit "its time for my first time to...." she cryed out in dismay ass she watched the Pokemon turn back into its Pokemon form. "dang it! well at least i can catch you now....if thats ok......" she said pulling over her bag and bringing out the masterball she has got.

Nods my normal head and sits down on the grass, wishing the berries lasted longer....

she tossed the ball at the pokemon and it stuff her back, the pokemon went in and the ball landed on the ground shook 3 time's and rested the Espeon was caught. "yes my first pokemon....well i guess ill let her out now." she picked up the ball and trew it high into the air the pokemons energy form came out and the espeon appeared next to her. "now how was it? i mean being caught for the first time."

Shrugs and says," es-peon." Smiles and walks over to sakura, sitting in her lap like a kitty and cuddling against her warmth.

Sakura smiled and pet the pokemon smiling a bit. "you know its kinda funny me falling for a pokemon....but i bet weirder thing have happened to you haven't they...." she looked to the sky seeing it darken "omg well its time to set up camp." she said pushing the pokemon off her and starting to put on her clothes. "well here's the deal you go get some fire wood and ill make the camp ok? i mean put up the tent and all that."

Looks at you then looks down, holding up my front paws with a " what are you thinking look." But she shrugged and walked off, picking up sticks and twigs with my mouth and tail.

Sakura put up the tent that was in her bag and started to dig a hole with her garden shovel she made it was shure it was about 2 1/2 feet wide and about 1 foot down before getting up and giving a nod to her work. she went into he tent and started to lay down her sleeping bag and get every thing ready for the night. after she was done she walked out and looked over to Espeon and smiled a bit holding a Berry in her hand. "after your done lets make dinner....and after....." she blushed slightly looking at the tent.

She giggles around the twigs and puts them down in the fire area, then the twigs in my tail. She walked over to Sakura and rubbed against her leg, smiling. Her tail teased up and rubbed the girl's upper theigh teasingly, imagining what tonight will be like.

Sakura smiled down at the pokemon and went over to the fire wood and sat down she put some paper in the bottom of in and frowned. :if only i had a fire type pokemon too....ah well this will have to do." she pulled out a lighter and set the paper on fire soon the wood was burning two. "ok Espie can you catch some fish?" she asked lightly looking back at the pokemon. "or do you want me to get some of the dryed meat out of my bag and make a soup?"

Makes a digusted face at the mention of dried food and goes over ot the river, sitting down on my furry bottom. Just sits there watching the water, waiting for a good sized fish to swim by. Grins and shoots a psy-punch into the water, making a large magicarp flop out of the water and land on the grass behind me. Giggling softly, I use psy-punch again to kill the fish. Biting the fish's tail, I drag it over to the fire and sit on it proudly, facing Sakura.

Sakura looked in wonder at the Espeon. "wow that's, i mean....well good job." She moved over to Espeon and took the Magickarp and judged how fat it was. "cool it will feed both of us if cook right...." she began to prep the Fish cleaning and descaling it.

Lurks about miscieviously, darting in occasionally to steal a piece of fish and nibbling on it until it is gone. After finishing my snack, I dart in again and steal another piece, giggling as you become annoyed by me.

Sakura skooped the pokemon up as she darted in for another peace. "hats Anuff Espie if this keeps up i wont have any...." she put the pokemon back down and went back to cooking the fish. "now wait till its done ok?"

Meows in respond and sits near the fire, streching and warming up my fur from the heat, softly purring from the sensation. Rolls over a couple times, getting dirt into my coat and smiles up to you as you look to see what the heck I'm doing with myself.

she smiled and took the food out the fire and trew the Berry that make's her into a human first. "eat...i wanna eat with you in Furry mode." she giggled as she said it.

Gtes up and shakes my fur out quickly, then sits down and eats the berry. With thunderclap in front, i turn back into the human-form. " Ahhhhhhhh, much better.* Grins and streches out my arms, a couple pops being heard. I grab my clothes and slip them on quickly, then reaching over for my fish.* Yay, I get to eat as a human.* I begin to dig in ravenously, tearing into the fish wildly.

she was a slow and more polte eater picking apart her food in little peace's. as soon as they were done eating she looked up at the furry pokemon. "so how was it?"

Looks up with bits of fish stuck in my fur around my mouth and smiles. *It was good, Sakura.* Wipes my mouth with the back of my hand and scoots closer to her, wrapping my arm around her waist.

Sakura smiled and grabbed the pokemons breast. "hmp...im so jealous i mean how does a pokemon who gits her boob's from a berry have bigger bust then i do? its not fair...."

Hehe, I am not an ordinary pokemon. *Grins and reaches over, grabbing her breast and squeezing it. *Besides......you have a health size for a girl your age anyways. In human years I would be...*quick math calcuation* atleast 20, I think.* Continues to smile and thenuses my other hand too, groping both of her breats teasingly.

she smiled slightly and got up and walked into the tent and striped nude. she stuck her head out of it and smiled lightly at the pokemon. "i think its my turn to get eaten dont you think?" she said lightly blushing almost beet red, she had never said something so dirty before so she was kinda emberised.

*Lets out a peal of laughter and nods.* I guess so, Sakura.* Grins and walks over to tent, sliding inside with the girl and strips out of my clothes too.*Alright, lie down sweety.* Gets down on my knees and leans foreward after you lie down, starting to eat you out raviniously. Grabbing hold of your theighs, I use them to open your legs more, sticking my tounge into you and lapping up your liquids as they flow out.

Back
Top Bottom