Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral)

Re: Got to fuck 'em all!!!!!! (Cardcaptorsakura and Yasmiral

"no...i...i dont know...ummmm...." she stared at the pokemons breasts and blushed even harder. "well we could take a swim..." she said lightly putting out the idea and smiled a bit...she had always swimed to help ease her mind when things got hectic.

Grimances at the though of water, since I was part cat.* Ewwwww, water.........*Thinks and shrugs, still lieing down.* Maybe I will like water better in this form, I will try it. *Sits up and looks at Sakura,smiling.*You not as red as before now.* Stands up and walks over to the river, tugging my shirt over my head and tossing it to the grass.

Sakura got up and striped to until she was nude in-front of the pokemon and walked over to the water and put a foot in the water was luke warm, maybe cuz of the time of year. she walked in till she was knee high and looked back to see espeon was all the way nude and turn back around and grabed her nose cuz its started to bleed.

Squatting down next to the river, I shy put a finger into the water and then pull it out after a moment in the warm water. *Soooo, ummmmm. do I just get in it? *After seeing you nod, but turned away from me, I hesitantly jump in and immediately splash around, only to find the water only knee deep.* Oh.......this is new.* Says and runs my hands through the water experementaly. Giggles and splashes some then turns and splashes Sakura's back and hair.* Are you ok? Your nose is bleeding......* Sees a few drops of blood hit the water and get washed down stream. Walking over to you I wrap my strong arms around your waist, my full breasts pushing agaisnt your back. *Want to see if I can help?*

Sakura blushed hard and wiped the blood from he nose knowing her being so close made her heart beat so fast she thought it would explode. "i...well...ummm...uh....no...im fine....i mean im not...i mean..." she could barely talk with Sspeon co close and she looking back at the pokemon made her want to kiss her even more.

*As I learned from being a pokemon, it is always good to speak your mind and do what you want to do. Hehe, and I have learned that lesson more today than anyother time.* Grins and keeps my arms around Sakura's waist and my chest pressed to her back. My tail flipped around and started to rub her shoulders.* Does this help with your nose?

Sakura became wet as the pokemon stayed right on her she smiled at bit. "ummm...i dont know..." she said lightly almost out of breath and bent over to cup some water into her hands so she could get something to drink her Shaven puss rubbing against the pokemons furry groan. she knew this was a mistake as soon as she did it cus not only did it make her blush but she gave a quiet moan in the proses.

My ears picked up the moan of pleasure and looks down, seeing her crotch agaisnt mine and understand dawns in my eyes.* Oh!!!!!!!!!!! THAT explains alot.......*Smiles and slides my hands down to Sakura's hips and rubs them. *You are attracted to me, and are pleasured when we touch.* Bends down with Sakura as she drinks and my breasts rub up and down her back. My furry body rubbed against her shaven body and I giggle.

Sakura gasped and blushed. "no its just...i mean......" she shook her head trying to clear her mind and scooped up some water and drank and leaned up till she was standing again then turned around and kissed the Espeon fully on the lips.

My eyes open wide in surprise at the kiss but my body reacted instinctualy. My arms wrapped around Sakura and kissed her back, holding her close enough that we grew warm together.

She keissed her deeper and with more passion as the Espeon kissed back one of her hands going down and grabbing her breast squeezing it lightly almost teasingly as she pulled the pokemon close with her other hand.

Moans softly in her mouth and makes out with her rougher, my hands going around her waist and grabbing her butt roughly, squeezing it. My tail swirls around our bodies and gropes your breast just like you are groping me.

Sakura moans as well and breaks the kiss. "is this realy ok.....i mean your a pokemon and well im........a human......" she said as her hand went down and groped the pokemons ass.

*Ummmmmmmm, I'm not shure................but we are the only ones here so no one else would know.* Moans out as you grope my ass and I spank you ass lightly, kissing your neck. *But will that really stop you?*

Sakura smiled ans said simply "no it wont..." she then took the pokemons tail unwrapped her self and walked to the beach of the lake luckily this part of the back was filled with sand so she sat down motioning the pokemon to come down to her.

Walks over to Sakura and sits down next to her, wondering what she is up to. ((sry mind went blank))

(lol did you cum? xD)

sakura then pushed the pokemon oto her back and grabbed opn of the pokemons breasts with one hand and took another into her mouth and begane to suck.

(yea)
Moaning ludly, my legs and back arching to show my pleasure. Smiles and holds your head to my breast, letting you suck my nipple like a baby.* Mmmmmm so good.* Whispers and gropes your ass with one hand and the other to push your head closer into my chest.

She would suck for a bit and begone to go lower kissing her belly all the way down till she got to the pokemons puss she lightly kissed the pokemons sex and smiled looking as if asking if it was ok.

Nods and smiles, spreading my legs and putting my legs over your shoulders. Giggles and moans loudly as you start to kiss and lick my wet pussy.

She would lick slowly laping yp the juces and smiled at the taste wondering if she was doing ok. she then spread the lips and began to work inside her using not only her tong but her lips and teeth as well increasing the pleasure.

Gasps in surprise at your rough treatment of my slit and moans loudly into the air. Arching my back further and further, bucking my hips up into your open mouth, forcing your tounge deeper. My juices flowed freely down your chin and up your nose, lathering up your face. *Ohhhhhhhhhh, go Sakura go!!!!!!!!* moans and digs my figners into your hair, using it asa grip.

she then knew she was doing fine by the pokemons reaction to he eating. she continued to lick and play with the Pokemons puss not really caring about anything else.

Moans and uses your hair to shove your head deeper inbetween my legs. *I'm almost there, Sakura!* yells to you and bucks my hips faster, forcing your tounge in and out.

Sakura kept it up playing with the girls puss with her tong teeth and lips she loved the taste of the Pokemon and wondered if the pokemon could always be hers and no one else's....

Back
Top Bottom