bend over batsy. (mera-darkened)

Bruce gave a small smile and clenched his pucker tight as he milked her large cock with each thrust. His heated moans echoed out into the room along with the creak of the bed at every loud shake. "Mmmmm....alana..." he groaned as he leaned over her and kissed her lovingly.
---
"Well...I...we could always have a spot of tea." He said, grasping for something benign to say.

Alana returned the kiss, her moans being muffled as she sped up her thrusts more and some more until with one final hard thrust she came hard and spilled about a gallon of hot sticky cum up his very tight ass. It felt as if he was trying to fuck her balls dry.

Kiara smiled. "Sure. I rarely drink it. I bet you make really good tea." She said. She could hear he was making it up on the top of his head. He seemed to be a tongue tied as that afternoon. It was funny, and sweet.

Bruce shivered as he felt his insides fill with hot cum. His entire body shook with pleasure as he came along with her, his ass milked her ferociously as he felt her pulse inside of his body.
"Got more juice for me?" He smiled sexily as he bathed her face with his tongue.
---
Alfred grinned nervously as he tried to save himself from looking like an old man.
"It would be my pleasure to broaden you horizons...with tea." He smirked, not realizing the thick inuendo he just layed.

"Plenty more where that came from, but first you have to clean up the mess you made." Alana said, referring to his cum covering her chest and abdomen. His tongue was all over her face, it felt a tad odd, but it wasn't unpleasant, not at all.

"Pleasure's all mine." Kiara replied. By now getting annoyed by the cats constant nagging for dinner. One tried to knock the phone out of her hands again while the other was twirling around her legs, nudging it and sometimes playfully biting it, though it was getting less playful. She picked it up and put it next to her on the couch instead.

Bruce stood up slowly and shuddered as alana's length slid out of his tingling hole.
"As you wish..." He smiled as he planted little kisses on alana's chest and lapped at the splatters of cum on her smooth skin.
---
If only she could have seen the smile on Alfred's face...
The boyish grin stretched from ear to ear, it lit up his face like a spotlight.
"I will look forward to teaching you the best way to brew..." He almost giggled as he idly played with the seam of his pants.

Though her length had begun to soften the kissing and lapping at her chest got her fired up again. She moaned softly as his tongue was playing with her nipples and licking off the cum. She looked down, keeping an eye on if he got all of it.

"Sounds good to me." Kiara said. By now the cats were getting annoying and she hissed at them, then they'd leave her alone for a little while. "Sorry about that, but my cats really are driving me crazy right about now." She said, explaining the hissing.

Bruce was gently cleaning alana's soft chest as his hand manipulated her hardening cock gently.
"Now...its time for some fun...." he said as he trailed his tongue down her body.
The pink organ trailed closer to her throbbing crotch, every little flick of its tip tickled her stomach as it went.
---
"Not a problem, my dear, go and tend to them. I shall see you tomorrow then?" He said hopefully.

Alana just relaxed and enjoyed, panting softly as moans escaped her full lips. She wondered what he meant by fun, but then she felt his tongue go lower. Was he really gonna give her a blowjob? Now that would be hot, just the idea had her rock hard in moments. How far could he take it in? All she hoped. He could really tease and it annoyed her a little, but she wasn't going to turn this down.

"Yes, see you tomorrow. Bye Alfred." She said and hung up. Though it still wasn't time she could at least keep them busy and got them chasing some fake mice.

Bruce gently licked at her tender cap and began to slide her hot length into his mouth. He moaned lovingly as inches dissapeared into his throat. in short order, his lips pressed against alana's hips then he drew back and pounded her cock down his throat with a playful smile on his stretched lips.
___
Alfred sat back on his bed, petrified at what his mouth said.

The feeling of his hot and wet tongue on the tip made her moan, then she felt him take her in. It felt amazing his mouth, hot, wet, tight. She hadn't expected him to be able to take it all in, but was happy he did. Alana looked down and saw him move her cock in and out of that hot mouth. She looked at him through half lidded eyes as soft moans grew louder, her cock growing rock hard fast.

He could feel her harden in his mouth, the heat of her desire expanded into his throat and made him want more.
He bobbed on her massive cock with abandon, enjoying the flavor of her flesh as his tongue washed her entire length with every pass.

He wasn't trying to make it last, quite the opposite. Some precum began to drip from the tip and she felt a tingling sensation in her balls as he worked her cock like crazy. Did he want her cum that much? If he kept going like this it wasn't going to take very long at all, he was surprisingly good at sucking cock. She began to thrust into his face, meeting his movements half way, jamming her cock in and out of his throat as she was getting close. A few minutes later she pulled out until only the head was in and started to cum with a loud moan and jet after jet of cum bursted from her cock. He'd soon find out her load was truly huge, after half of it was in his mouth she pulled out and let the other half squirt out over his face. In total her load was like a gallon, now he knew how much cum was up his ass.

Back
Top Bottom