bend over batsy. (mera-darkened)

Though not really a fan of pink it had seemed to fit with everything or so she thought. By now the scent of arousal was so thick in the air she could almost taste it. Now this was done it was time to give Brucy one night he'd never forget even if it was just because he'd be fucked up the ass. Without warning she pressed him against the wall hard and her lips against his. Not waiting for any kind of consent verbally she pushed her tongue into his mouth, he wouldn't resist this, not being that horny.

Bruce barely had time to wonder what his date was doing when he found his mouth full of her tongue. It was obvious what she wanted. On one level, he was relieved to see she was so eager. On another he was quite taken aback to see just how...direct she was. It was quite a refreshing change of pace.
His strong hand reached around and filled itself with her tight behind.

When she felt his hands on her ass she knew he was enjoying this or he would have hit her already. She could feel his hard cock against her and returned the favor and grabbed his ass and squeezed, just lovely. She used her tongue to explore his mouth, feeling around until reaching his tongue and started to play with it.

Bruce wrestled her tongue playfully as he groped her hard body. His hands gripped and pulled at her clothes as he danced her to the near by couch and pushed her to the soft pillows.
His cock tented his pants clearly as he lay on top of her and nuzzled into her ample chest.

He was curious as she felt his hands move all over her. It was when he grabbed her breasts that she moaned and her grip weakened somewhat. Her jacket soon ended up on the floor and her blouse became undone faster then she realized, showing off her big breasts in a black lace bra. She found herself lying on the couch, his head between her breasts. By now her own cock was growing hard and a tent formed in her pants.

Without even thinking, bruce grasped her large erection and stroked it. It was nothing new to him, being the playboy that he was, more than a few women had a little extra. it was fine by him, who was he to judge?
"I like what you are packing..." he smiled and kissed her deeply.

She moaned when he grabbed her erection without hesitation and stroked it. She returned the kiss and broke away after two minutes when her system needed air. Just wait till it's up your ass. Alana thought. She got up and looked at him. "Let's continue this somewhere more comfortable shall we?" She said and squeezed his ass. She didn't know where his bedroom was so he'd have to take her there.

He smiled and lifted alana into his strong arms. Bruce looked into her eyes lustily as he ferried her up the steps to his bedroom.
---
Meanwhile, alfred was pacing madly in his room, unaware of the tryst in progress just feet away. Instead he was concerned with the phone in his hand.
He wanted to call kiara...but just didn't know if it was apropriate.
"Oh...bother." he muttered as he dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

Alana was surprised he lifted her up, she was almost as tall as he was. Though it was awfully cute. She tensed at first, but relaxed soon after. Once in the bedroom she closed the door behind them and got back onto her feet. "Strip." She whispered in his ear, ordered basically. "And make a nice show out of it. I want to enjoy the view." She told him and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Kiara had just gotten out of the shower when her phone rang. She wrapped a towel around her hair and another around her body and got her phone from her purse. "Hello?" She asked. She thought it was Alfred, but couldn't be sure.

Bruce smiled and slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he wound his hips sensually. One button after the other popped open and revealed his almost impossibly lean body. His muscles rippled as he inched his shirt off and slid it off his square shoulders.
He yanked it away from his body with dramatic flair, and let alana see his naked chest.
His hand slid along his bulging crotch and slid the zipper on his slacks down with a tantalizingly slow dance in his hips.
In a single smooth move he whipped off his pants and showed off his large bulge as it bounced in his underwear.
"Like the view?" He smiled as he teased his boxers to his ankles and lit his massive cock spring out.
---
"Hello? Yes, this is alfred, from the coffee shop?" He said very nervously, the phone cord twisting in his hands as he paced slowly in his room.

Alana smiled as he got started, her eyes glued on him. Her half erect cock growing hard fast as he revealed his chest and started to work on his pants. To make a bulge like that he had to big really big. She got to see how big and licked her lips. By now her cock was rock hard and pulsing in her pants. "Deffinately." Alana said and stood up. She walked over to him, letting her blouse fall to the floor as she did. She walked around him unfastening her bra and dropping it, letting those E-cup breasts free.

With her back to him she leaned into him, feeling his cock press against her as she slowly undid her own pants, giving him a nice view of her tits as she did that. She let her pants drop and stepped out of them seductively, leaving her in a pair of boxers. "You want to see more?" She asked standing next to the bed. "Then come and take these off." She said referring to her boxers.

"Hi Alfred. I thought that would be you. How are you?" Kiara asked as some mewing could be heard in the background. Kiara had two devon rex cats and though dinner wasn't till an hour and a half later they were already beginning to nag for it. Those two were partners in crime so to speak.

Bruce grinned and stepped closer to alana, his hands danced along her smooth skin and caught them selves on her underwear. "How could I not what to see more?" He asked as he slid the boxers to the ground with a sharp yank. Their long shafts crossed and stroked eachother as he pulled her close and moaned in her ear.
---
"I am quite well...an you? Did you manage to get that coffee stain out?" He asked kindly,unable to think of another question to start a conversation with.

Alana was glad when her cock was finally freed from her boxers and innitially got stuck under his chin. The ten inch long shaft was aching for some kind of touch. She moaned softly as well. She stepped out of her boxers, then pushed him onto the bed, on his back before straddling him and kissing him deeply.

"Wet." She said and just when she wanted to say she came out of the shower one of her cats nearly knocked the phone out of her hands, it took a few moments to get her grip back. "I just got out of the shower." She told him. It was nice of him to ask, though he sounded a bit nervous. "Yes, it was no problem."

without even a second of thought, bruce gave alana's large cock a tender stroke as he felt her warmth soak into him. He groaned into her kiss and luxuriated in her heat as she pinned him to the bed.
"Mmmmmmm...agressive." he smiled honestly as he pulled her on top of him lustfully.
---
Wet! She couldn't possibly mean...
The moment of shock passed as he heard her explanation. "Ah..well obviously then." He said cheerily.
"I'm rather pleased to hear that my extravagant drink didn't stain your lovely blouse."

Alana moaned feeling his hand on her cock again, his body tightly against her own. She rolled them over, bringing him ontop now. "Ride it." She whispered in his ear, referring to her cock. She was going to love the sight not only of him preparing himself, but mostly on him fucking himself to completion on her cock.

"Alright, but you didn't call just to ask that right?" Kiara said. She put the phone on speaker and began to dry off. This was not easy with two cats walking around her and nuzzling against her legs. She had to be careful or she'd break a leg over them or something.

"You know....I like a woman who can take charge..." he grinned as he squatted over her gigantic cock and nervously teased its head along his pucker. It had been a little while since he allowed. Any one back there so it was very tight. He groaned loudly as her cap slid into hip with a loud pop.
"There we go..."
---
"Well...no..that's not all..." he smiled shyly, though he knew she couldn't see it.
"Perhaps we could get together some time? For more coffee? Or tea?" He said, a hint of excitement in his voice.

So he liked being dominated in the bedroom, well good since she deffinately was enjoying ordering him around like that. She moaned softly as he was teasing her cock before the tip slid inside of him, causing her to let out a somewhat louder moan. He was damn tight, just wonderful really.

"Sounds good Alfred. Any idea when?" She said. It was quite easy to hear he was looking forward to it. She nearly fell over one of her cats as she was getting into her pyamas. She had to get up early so going to bed a bit earlier couldn't hurt.

Bruce groaned softly as her swollen cap sliped into his tight hole, stretching it gently as he relaxed and pressed her further in.
"Mmm, you're big...haven't had a woman like you in a very long time..." he smiled, her length slowly inching deeper. The heat of her throbbing member felt so good in him.
---
"How's tomorrow? I could pick you up at work, if you like-- just for lunch and a chat." He smiled, and scratched his head with a small blush.
"My treat."

It wasn't hurting him, good. Alana looked at him through half lidded eyes as she could see her cock slowly vanishing inside that very tight ass as well as a very hard cock pointing at her. It really was a very arousing sight. She had a feeling this other woman hadn't been this big.

"Sounds good. How's 1pm for you?" She asked. She barely managed to grab the phone before one of her cats knocked it onto the floor. Sometimes those two could drive her insane, but she could never stay mad at them for long.

Bruce's cock jumped and pulsed with every inch he drove her deeper, small spurts of pre squirted all over alana's stomach and chest as he moaned with pleasure.
"Just a little deeper..." he smirked as he sat down on her hard, forcing her entire length in to him.
---
"Lovely, I shall be there promptly." He said, as he tried to seem cool and collected.

Pre-cum already? He really was enjoying himself. She would have to have him clean that up later. She loved the sound of his moans as they mixed with her own because the deeper her cock went in the better it felt. She looked up at him when their hips met, smiling.

"Alright I'm starting a new job tomorrow at Wayne tech. I got hired as Mr. Wayne's secretary. I have to admit I'm rather nervous." She said. She had no idea that Alfred was Bruce's butler. She walked into the living room and turned on the TV to watch the news.

Bruce slowly circled his hips as he clenched on her long cock, each small rotation sent a moan rubling out from his stomach. "Mmmmm...alana, you feel wonderful..." he gasped as he slowly slid her out and and sat down again. His rhythm was slow and powerful as he pleasured her with his body.
---
"Don't be, master bruce is a wonderful employer." He said cheerfully and without thinking. It took alfred a moment to process exactly what she had said.
She was his new assistant?! How could he have not made the connection? Kiara was a name he knew from examining the employee roster as he usually did when new hires were signed.
Perhaps he was just too disracted by her 'assets'.

Alana moaned as he began working her cock and man he was good at this. She watched as he began to move up and down, her eyes almost closed, but not quite She couldn't really reach him but began to move her hips making small thrusts to meet his, starting small, not wanting to hurt him.

Master Bruce? "Wait that means you work for him too. What do you do?" She asked. This was turning out to be quite amusing. The two cats began to circle her while mewing, nagging for dinner still, though it wasn't dinner time.

A small grin spread across bruce's face as he sped up his gyrations.
"I'm a big boy alana...go ahead and let loose honey..." he laughed as he began to fuck her harder. The heat of her cock in him was a marvelous feeling, he simply could not get enough.
---
"Well...I'm his butler and confidant." He said in a dignified purr."I am glad to see that you are joining the team. It could give us the chance to be together more too...." he said, not knowing quite where he was going with that...

"I can see that." She said when he said he was a big boy. But he didn't need to tell her twice. She increased the force and speed of her thrusts, truth be told he was so tight she wasn't going to last much longer, so warm, so tight it was just wonderful.

"To what Alfred?" Kiara asked, teasing him. She had a feeling he was rambling again. Alfred was just adorable really. Butler and confidant. That had to be a very hard job. Fortunately she was just the secretary.

Back
Top Bottom