Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Always Accepting! - OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if i havent been posting quickly but i just got a new job so theres lots of paper work, training, blah blah blah. i know where you stand juggerim broke too lolz ^_^'

lol yeah. Cause of some stuff on my end (Cause I switched to an advanced program in my senior year of school), they made me redo senior year so...yeah I'm stuck with having to redo my senior year before I can actually get a job for money.

Form
Account Name- JinmeiXaolung
Name- Zentha Mirios
Age- 19
Gender- Female
Sexuality- Extremely Bi

Position- Student
Race- Elven Mystic
Weapon(s)- Long bow, Ancient Long Sword
Image/Description-
Base form:
257043.jpg

Mystic Form:

magic-1.jpg

Special Ability- (Don't create Godly powers)

Biography- Her family had a long history of coming to this academy and when she had come of age it was decided that she too would attend. Her only real desires are to find a way to fully control the powers she has in her mystic form and learn much better control of both her marksman and swordsman skills.

Kinks- She's always had a thing for being a bit forced, it's been a fantasy of hers for awhile, that and she's always felt like her first time should be unique, original...though, she hasn't had much time to really give any thought to this kind of thing.

Dislikes-Spiders...especially the giant ones, tentacle monsters, Ice Cream, scat, vore, and watersports.

Is a- She can be a switch depending on who she's with. but at the moment, she's still a virgin.

Other-none

So, Aine and Weed you gotta think about what the curse is going to do to you two. The curse is not active all the time it needs a trigger and goes off randomly.

I have a curse? Okay then...I need some time to think

Omg I got it! The curse gives Aine a double personality anytime she has an angry thought she gets turned into her opposite which is a girl wih long black hair and green eyes instead of blue? This polar opposite of hers is evil.

*Feels like noone reading what he says in his post and are missing important info* When Weed broke Kartin mask it unleash a curse that got you me, and weed,

The trigger can be anything like drinking milk to a certain time of the day or month ie full moon. Sometimes the curse can go off without the trigger too.

I'm not even reading other peoples posts anymore, I just read what affects my character and that's it. Whats this about a curse? And generally what has happened?

ok so aines alternate personality is Alvah, shes not innocent like Aine and if she doesnt get her way she'll just keep on trying. She stays around for two hours until aine turns back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom