Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Always Accepting! - OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, this thread is getting I'm confused to where my teacher is, but seriously people can we keep the ooc talk to this thread.

Ok this thread is far too chaotic and un-ordered and I can't keep up with it especially as I'm leaving soon.

So I'll have to drop my nurse character from the thread. I'll make one final post of her exiting, anyways sorry and good luck with the thread.

weed and wolf are in the nurses office along with me, jugger, and kaybee.
My second character is currently trying to avoid aconfrontation wih luna and wols other character while wildat evesdrops.
Its not that hard to keep track of where people are. *rolls eyes*

i am currently awaiting juggers reply to aine and either wolfs or lunas reply to darius.

Not that hard eh? It's harder then you think I have a reading, writing comprehension disability, and adhd, so it's not like walking in the park when I read and write things.

(Aye...someone fill me in on things that involve the infirmary? I've been gone for a bit, includin yesterday and I haven't been reading up much lately. Sorry all.)

its fine, your character is in the infirmery still suffering from the shot that the nurse gave you. kaybees character is helping wolfs male role because hes unconcious. and my female aine just aske ou if you were okay and if you needed anything. (only wearing a bra and panties because her clothing got burned off)

Yes but unfortunately I'm having dental problems. Just got a cavity filled in about 6 hours ago and I still can't open my mouth all the way. They had to give me twice the dosage of number. Haven't been able to eat anything except hardly a few small grapes T__T

Hope so too. Plus I owe my sis a new game and I'm flat broke cause I accidentally...er...melted her cd... -_-' It was sitting out in the sun for a long time, then it fell behind the 50 inch tv right where the hot air blows out and when I finally found it after maybe two months, the data part was all...warped and melted-ish.

Left 4 Dead 2. I already looked up trade-in values and I'm kinda kicking myself in the ass cause I have to sell like 4 of my games to get her a new one, used, but at the same time, those 4 could buy me a game I want to kill boredom over here.

I know right? I really liked Grand Theft Auto, but the version of it I want gives me the two DLC games and my friend said that it makes the original game SOOOO much better, and I saw that one of the new weapons it gives is a double-barreled shot gun and I was like 'I have to have it...'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom