Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Monster School (Always Accepting! - OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fine with it. :] Though it'll have to be up to Wolf I think since I think it was his character that had the Curse attack anyway right...? I forgot who it was.

I guess I will wait with all three of my characters, to see if there is anything for them to do, if not oh wells I guess.

Ok jugger the Midnight Masquerade is something that I thought up a few days ago. Its basically an online halloween party, hence the masquerade. I made i to be a dirty free for all and now im waiting for replies.
Feel free to join if you'd like. On halloween night will be the ultimte climax of the party when everyone removes their masks but it can go on as long as people reply.

Since this is a new day I guess my character is free again... Any way I can hop back into topic?

Its not just for halloween people can post at anytime, halloween is just the climax. I wont be staying out late that nigh cus ill have work in the morning. btw is anyon here a syrim fan?

Skyrim? I played Oblivion for the PC so I had mods with it. If it had companions it would be good...for console versions I mean. Had to DL custom companions for the PC version. Anywho, I dunno if I'll get Skyrim...as much as I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom