Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Lesson in Babysitting (Tyr & Katy108)

Jenna moaned softly as she continued to kiss Candy. They would kiss once, twice, then their tongues would visibly wrap around each other their mouths open. Then they would kiss again, or Candy would bring her lips around Jenna's tongue and suck it softly, moving her head slowly back and forth, before they kissed again. Jenna's hand rested softly as Candy's hip, moving softly over her skin, up and down or circling around over her ass and back again. Light, soft, slow. Candy's hand moved between Jenna's mound and her right tit. Jenna's left tit was pressed against Candy's as the two women stood close.

As Jake's hand worked systematically between her legs, Jenna's body moved slowly. Her hips moved slightly back and forth as she efffectively fucked herself against Jake's hand. Her body was lithe and supple and it moved smoothly, muscles stretching and contracting. When Candy broke the kiss and started talking to her, Jenna could still feel her lips brushing against her own; she could feel her breath inside her mouth. She looked directly back at Candy as her body continued to move, her breathing shallow and short and quiet. Jenna nodded a little and gasped out a 'yes' at the first question and a 'yes' to the second. Candy squeezed on Jenna's tit as she told her how to cum. Jenna's body responded, moving a little more quickly and pushing down a little harder against Jake's fingers.

"Hmmmm... that's right... that's a good girl. Daddy's hand feels so good doesn't it... the little slut likes her Daddy's hand, don't you?" Jenna whimpered another 'yes' and her breathing was quickening, becoming more audible. Jenna could feel her climax starting to build... the relief that she was so desperate for was getting closer. She moved her body faster... harder. "Such a dirty little slut... Mark should definitely give you some work... I bet you'd love it out there on the stage... come on girl... cum for your daddy"

Suddenly, in Jenna's head she was imagining that it was her father's hand between her legs and her moved faster still, her whimpering getting louder until her body spasmed hard and she screamed. As she did so Candy kissed her hard and pinched her nipple making her squeal all the louder.

Candy was playing the perfect partner in this lust filled little game, as they both enjoyed Jenna’s final decent into depraved and degenerate pleasure. She’d given complete control to a man nearly twice her age, and he was thoroughly testing and enjoying that control, purposely seeing how far she would go and to what depths to address his dark desires. The young thing was pleasing in her compliance, and for that Jake was appreciative. Jake and Candy had used their skilled hands and fingers to play Jenna’s body, working it, till they got the exact result they wanted.

Jake saw her eyes close for a moment and if she was thinking of him, or her father or even Candy, it didn’t matter, what matter was she’d given into the moment and his demands, while enjoying the pleasures of the flesh. Jake smiled as Candy called Jenna a dirty little slut, and talked of putting her to work, but best of all he like how she almost commanded Jenna to cum for her daddy, and Jenna did. He chuckled thinking how funny it was that his friend had such a willing and complaint slut in his family this whole time and didn’t know it. It didn’t matter though, because Jenna was his slut, and he planned to enjoy her for quiet some time, though he might share if his friend were to ask nicely.

Oh she’s a good little slut in training baby, with a little more work she’ll make her daddy proud.

He continues to chuckle as he kisses first Candy then Jenna, his experienced hand working to finish off Jenna, leaving it all wet and sticky. Then he returns to kissing Jenna, while he brings his wet hand up for Jenna to clean. Candy with a hungry smile, decides she wants hers from the source. Now the strong aroma of their lust has permeated the room, while between Jenna legs the results dribble.

Daddy, I’m going to clean your filthy little slut, is that okay?

She baby, anything for my little girl.

Jake said as he watches Jenna, while the head of the blond stripper moves between her legs, and his wet finger ready to slide into Jenna's mouth. Candy wasn't only interested in what was left over, she was going to get more, and if this man's slut had to cum some more, so be it. Isn't that what horny sluts were for?

And so at least for that moment, Jenna was lost completely in that moment. That she was with a man old enough to be her father didn't matter. That she had let him take her... that she had willingly followed him down a road which she never really appreciated had existed before... not really... Not a road like this. And she could have never imagined how it would have felt to travel it with a man like Jake. This was most certainly something which needed to be felt. The things he had done... things he had had her do ... had brought her to this in such a short space of time. When she had woken up this morning in his bed she had been different. Even then she was different to the person she had been twenty four hours before. But now... tattooed... pierced... with a woman... a second woman in only a few hours. And so here she was... with Jake and another woman in a private room of an expensive strip club, savouring every touch, every sensation, thinking about her own father, responding to their words. She wanted to do what she was told. She needed to. She wanted to make Jake proud. Her 'daddy' proud. No-one had ever made her feel like this before and she wanted to keep feeling like it.

When Jake came to kiss her, Jenna kissed him back just as hungrily as if she had been waiting a life time for it, still moaning as the last of her climax rattled through her body and as his fingers continued to play around her oh-so-senstive clot. When he broke the kiss and presented glistening fingers she took those two. Her eyes wide and focused on Jake as she licked and sucked. And then Candy lowered herself down. Jenna kept looking at Jake, kept sucking and licking at his fingers as she gasped and moaned in response to Candy's mouth and tongue. She rocker her hips just a little, barely noticeably, back and forth against Candy's actions. Jake's hands concentrated on Jenna's firm tits and hard nipples as he watched her carefully, a slight smile playing around his mouth as he mentally took note of his little slut's reactions. And as both he and Candy continued to work on her body, so Jenna felt her need growing once again. It wasn't long before she was squealing and bucking as her pussy filled with cum once again.

And Candy didn't let her go immediately. She continued to lick and suck and clean out every bit of Jenna's pussy and only then did she stand back up. Only then did Jake withdraw his hand, although his fingers had been cleaned a long time before. Candy stood in front of Jenna again and kissed her, giving Jenna a taste of her own juices.

Jake’s watched his slut’s response to Candy’s effort and was amused and pleased by the way she so easily accepted her new role. Candy was clearly a girl very comfortable with her sexuality as she made no effort to hide her personal desires or wants. Some girls may even have the same needs, but rather than give in to them, they would try to hide and suppress them, Candy clearly wasn’t that type of girl. And what pleased him was Jenna coming into her own, and showing an acceptance of her new role both physically as well as mentally. Jake almost laughed for in any other girl, her father would have seen the development and change as a positive, but would he think so in his very own daughter?

Not that Jake was particularly an avid fan of girl on girl; there truly was something pleasing to the eye to see two very sexy women in such close and exposed proximity. With Candy’s time up, and her need to return to work nearing, Jake smiled at her, and properly compensated her for her time, not really because he had to, for it seemed they both got something from it, but more as a thank you. Candy at first pushed the money back, but soon accepted her new daddy’s gift, as any girl would from her father, finishing with a small peck to his cheek. She was far from the personification of the innocent pure daughter, as she had to press her bountiful exposed tits against Jake as she did it. Still Candy’s exhibitionistic and flaunting style so well matched her undeniable sexual nature, her body and movements all crafted to attract and please the type of men and even women she preferred.

So Slut it’s time to thank Candy for being such a dirty little girl, and for us to be going.

Jake began to gather up his clothing and dressing as Candy herself, began to put back in place her rather minimalistic outfit. Neither Jake nor Candy seemed concerned or modest as they went about getting dressed, and looking at them, except for maybe Candy’s outfit, you would think them the most normally of people, except Jenna knew that wasn’t true, and yet neither of them seemed the least displeased with what have occurred. In fact, if anything they all seemed very pleased with their deviant behavior.

We must be going Slut, we have some things we need to do. So get dressed, and tell Candy how much you enjoyed being her slutty little sister.

Jenna watched as Candy stood up and Jake handed her some money. In some ways it took Jenna by surprise which she knew was stupid. But Candy had seemed so willing, so engaged, so content acting entirely voluntarily. But of course, she knew what men wanted. She knew what they expected from her and of course what she was doing she was doing at least in part for money. Seeing the actual cash handed over however surprised her if only for a few seconds before she remembered where they were and why Candy was there.

Jenna smiled at Candy as she took her dress from Jake as he handed it to her, telling her to get dressed. 'Thank you. I... I enjoyed it very much."

They walked out of the private VIP room, Jake holding her hand with Jenna a half a step behind him. Jake walked out as if they was nothing unusual about it and perhaps in this particularly place there wasn't. No-one looked round; no-one was looking at them with the 'I know what you were doing' look on their face. Jenna then realised that the use of the rooms was entirely normal in this place. People would have been using them constantly so why would anyone really taking any notice of two people walking out of one of a private room, particularly if there was something on the stage which had their attention. As Jake and Jenna walked past some of the tables however, she was conscious of some of the guys breaking their stare at the stage, taking a look at her and then eventually returning their attention to the girls who were working in the place. Maybe it was that they weren't ultimately interested in her, maybe it was that they realised that they had a better chance with the girls working there who were paid to pay them some attention.

Jake led the way out of the club and into the dimming light of a late afternoon. They climbed back in the BMW and Janne looked at Jake expectantly, wondering what he had meant when he had said that they hand dome things to do. What else could he have in mind for the rest of the day.

With the thank yous and other pleasantries spoken, Jake guided Jenna from the back, though the main room, and out. Even now Jenna was becoming the center of attention for men, as she moved through the room with him. Though she was already a beautiful young woman, her attire and demeanor was now meant to be noticed, a change from before. Jake was proud to have the sexy object in his possession, and the more he showed her off, and the more others stared, the prouder he was. They could all dream and wish they could have a chance at her, but she was his hot fuck, his personal fucktoy.

He’d gotten her sexy clothes, had her tattooed and pierced, all steps in her evolution, but those alone were only accents to the true change she was exhibiting. Jake knew she was smart, educated and all the things you would expect of a modern woman, and yet she was clearly thriving and happy, serving him as a sexual object. Still he was a gentleman, and opened the door of the car for her, as they made ready to leave the gentlemen’s club.

That was good slut, you did well. I think Candy likes you, and I know Mark wants you back.

Starting the motor, he reaches over and puts his hands on her leg, and then backs the car up as he finishes his comment.

So do you want to come back some time?

The decision was clearly up to him, but he wanted to see what she was thinking as he started them on their next destination. One more stop he wanted to make before, he returned home for a bit of evening fun.

Jenna waited until Jake had climbed in and started the engine and then she turned towards him a little in her seat. Almost immediately his hand came to her thigh; it was becoming a regular thing... perhaps it was habit... perhaps it was a reinforcement of ownership. A contact between them as frequently as possible reminding Jenna that she was his. Perhaps it was Jake reassuring himself that she was still there, wanting his touch. Had he wife stopped wanting that maybe? Jenna couldn't imagine not wanting the touch of this man. That he was old enough to be her father didn't matter. That he was best friends with her father didn't matter. That in only a matter of days she had changed into someone almost unrecognisable doing things she could never have imagined didn't matter either. Jenna craved his touch whether it was in the from of a hard fuck or whether it was just the feel of his hand on her leg. She smiled at him.

"It was fun. Candy and Mark were nice and it...' she shrugged a little. "I don't know, maybe it would be fun to dance on the stage sometime. Im not sure I'd be good enough but... if Mark thinks I'd be okay and if you're happy... God. Could you imagine if Dad happened to be there if Mark did let me." She started to laugh but she wasn't seriously thinking about the possibility. She was sure her Dad would be pretty upset at his daughter dancing like Candy. "So, are we going home now? I mean, back to your place?" Truth was she was looking forward to going home with him. It wasn't that she was tired. It wasn't that she didn't want to be out with him; on the contrary she loved being with him and she was starting to recognise how much she enjoyed the way he showed her off. But last night had been so good.

Good, I’m glad you enjoyed it. We’ll be home soon my little slut. Getting anxious aren’t you?

Jake massaged the top of her leg, as he drove the car. The contact was as much for him as it was for her. The more she personified the sexual thing he desired, the less he wanted to let her go or be out of contact with him. He was confident in his sexuality and prowess, but now that she was becoming the embodiment of his sexual desires, he wanted more of her and more often than he would have any other woman. She was bringing out, almost demanding the animal in him. Though she was always pretty, she now exuded sex, which lit and stroked the fire that was always been there in himself, unanswered.

However we should probably pick up some food or something, so we have something to eat.

And though he’d only let her eat cum so far, he probably needed to give her something a bit more than that. Plus he really didn’t want to worry about making food, when he got home as he just wanted to enjoy her without any distraction.

So what would you like to eat?

There was of course a bit of a double entendre and meant that way. Not only was Jenna a slut, but she was a smart slut, not one of those air headed bimbos, and that made Jake’s attraction to her even stronger. If he had his choice, which of course he did, this little slut, was going to drain his balls till they were dry. He was going to fill every one of her tight little holes, till she was a proverbial cream pie. Owning a slut was turning out to be a very fulfilling and satisfying thing.

Jenna smiled and she squirmed a little in the seat slowly almost as if she were stretching but without actually stretching out her arms and legs.

"Not anxious, no. I just like being at home with you. Not that I don't like being out you...I do...very much..." She leaned closer to him and started to partially wrap herself around the arm which was outstretched to her upper thigh. "...but two nights ago that was where you took me for the first time..." She leaned closer and kissed his cheek. "...and last night... That was where you took me for the first time again." He kissed his cheek again. "How could I not like being at your home with you?"

When he told her they should eat and asked her what she wanted, her smile broadened. She leaned her head back a little and played it as if he were thinking hard about what to have.

"Erm... Well I guess ... After a day of protein... Liquid and meat ... I should maybe take some carbs... But I think you know how much I like meat." Jenna returned her gaze to him, an expression of mock innocence firmly in place.

Jenna seemed to be more comfortable with the dynamic of their budding relationship, as he headed out. Jake really didn’t care what they picked for food, he just wanted to be alone with Jenna, and not have to worry about food. Still he smiled as she recounted what had happened to her the last two nights. His smile increasing as she used the play of words to describe the special diet she’d been on and her preference for meat. So he gave her upper leg an extra squeeze as he listened.

Well, I wouldn’t want to deny my little slut the proper diet or her desire for more meat.

A chuckle and laugh as Jake was happy and enjoying his day. The young woman was clearly no worse for the wear, or in any way unhappy with today or the last few days various activities. Putting the little Bluetooth ear piece in his ear he quickly ordered up some Chinese food. The place did delivery, but Jake’s place was out of their territory, and it was one of his favorite. So he called in the order, knowing they’d have it ready soon. Probably wasn’t the perfect dietary meal to have, but it always tasted damn good.

And if you ask real nice, I might even let you have some of my food and meat.

Though he clearly ordered more than enough for two people, he continued the little game, enjoying the back and forth as they head to the restaurant. The place was a hole in the wall, unable to seat more than about a dozen people, and the parking was nonexistent. So people just parked in the street along cars already parked and called to let the place know they were there and what their car looked like. So while they waited for their food to arrive, Jake enjoyed his slut.

Now when we get, home I expect you to be ready. So slide up your skirt and rub that little pussy for me, and get it all nice and wet, but don’t you dare cum.

He said, as they waited, people walking along the sidewalk only a short distance away and cars slowly driving by, looking for their own spots to park.

With eyes closed, Jenna held on just a little tighter to Jakes arm as she continued to kiss softly at his cheek and neck. They were short soft kisses as her nose nuzzled at his ear. The expensive cologne that he wore was strong but not overpowering and it was a smell she was starting to love. As she kissed, she smiled at his continuation of the word play.

"Hmmm... I never had an appetite for meat this big before....since I came to your house the other night, I just seem to be hungry all the time. You'll have to make sure I don't get fat."

Jenna wasn't lying. She'd always liked sex. Even her very first time in high school. Peter Mitchell had been an older brother of one of her friends. He was 19 which to a 16 year old meant he was highly experienced. He certainly knew what he was doing, although by comparison to the man she was partially draped across now, it was nothing. And with each subsequent sexual partner she had, she had never hidden the fact that she liked fucking. But she had never wanted it as much as she had in the last two days. Jake somehow knew the buttons to push and she liked it when he did. It was different...exciting. It carried with it a hint of... Danger... Or at least of doing something that good girls weren't supposed to do.

"Well you know by now how much I like it when you let me have your meat."

Jenna was vaguely aware of the car pulling to a stop but she didn't stop what she was doing until he told her he expected her to be ready when they got home. Then she slowly let go of him and sat back. She hesitated for a moment and then the hint of a smile appeared. She looked around. It was still daylight but there wasn't really anyone around. Everyone was in the cars. She squirmed again in the seat and eased up the front of her dress. With one hand still resting on Jake's hard upper arm, she eased her free hand between her legs and she started moving her fingers softly.

Jake chuckled and outright laughed as Becca further discussed and proclaimed her large appetite for meat and most specifically his large meat. Whatever shyness or even restraint she had, was becoming less and less restrained or simply cast aside as she took up her new role. Every time he pushed her she didn’t seem to cry out in distress as much as in pleasure. That he was requiring her not to be a loving companion, but a sexual object for his gratification, didn’t seem to bother her or even put her off. The sexy young woman, had seemed so far to thrive under his attention, and appeared eager to please his every demand, and that made him a woman that he and his cock could and would appreciate.

Oh come on! You’re doing it like a little girl.

Jake reaches over, and brushes her hand aside so he can start to slap her pussy with his hand. The rough way he took control left no doubt that he expected more from her. The older skilled hand aggressively and boldly hitting her pussy and clit. Where Becca had been subtle and her action cautious, Jake was forthright and direct.

I said I wanted you wet, not damp. Now do it like a slut! Get your finger up your ass, and another in that cunt and work it.

If anyone was even close if would be obvious that there was something going on in the car, and as the food was soon to arrive, Becca had to know she was going to be seen. Jake obviously knew and wasn’t in the least concerned with the way his hand was in such an open and observable fashion working her pussy.

I want to see your pussy drooling like a bitch in heat. Do you understand slut?

Jenna flinched, more in surprise than anything else, as Jake snapped his criticism of her technique. As he swatted her hand away and replaced it with his own, his signet ring now clicking against the metal now in her pussy, she pushed herself back into the corner made by the seat and the door. She stretched out her right hand to the dashboard in front of her and she flinches again, whimpering softly as Jake slaps her. As ever there was something about his aggressiveness... his assertiveness which drew out her inherent submissive nature. When he told her what he expected, she nodded and as his and pulled away she replaced it with her own. She slipped two fingers into her cunt and reached around with her other hand to her ass. She moaned softly as she slipped a finger into her ass and then started fucking herself.

Jenna had forgotten for a moment that someone was due to deliver their food order to the car. But it wasn't long before he appeared at Jake's window. The man looked at her, looked at Jake and then did a double take. It was as if his brain took a second or two to appreciate what he had seen. Most of her instinct was to stop but she didn't. She wasn't sure she could. She saw Akers look at her and smile a little as he took his time finding his wallet. And all the time the guy delivering the food just stood at the door. Watching.

The young woman flinched and jerked surprised by his forceful possession of her nether region with his hand. Yet, there came not a peep of protest, when he commanded her to aggressively play with herself in a semipublic spot. She just nodded and went to work, a soft moan slipping past her lips as she complied. Jake smiled for she was his slut, in every way, and there was little doubt that she would or could deny him whatever he asked or wanted.

Jake wasn’t bothered in the least that someone would catch him, in fact he wanted it, wanted to see the reaction, and desire others would have for his possession. Those that would turn away or say that what he was doing was wrong, he was sure they were just jealous, or even a few envious of the girl. Still that was their problem not his, for this slut was his. So when the food came, the young man, probably working for his parents stood there in shock. He tried to tell Jake the amount as he handed over the food, though his eyes weren’t looking at the food at all. Withdrawing his large hand in the most casual of way, Jake further exposed Becca’s vulnerability and condition. Additionally, by removing his hand, he left her to fill of the void of the stimulation he had been giving her. Jake took the food and put it to the side as he reached in his wallet to pay the young man, who clearly had his attention on the splay legged woman on the passenger’s side who was very actively playing with herself. The young man’s mouth hung open, his age probably close to that of Becca’s but his experience with such things truly nonexistent.

Jake thanked him, the smell of the food now permeating the car, a strange contract to the smell of his slut’s wanton arousal. Now Jake handed off the money, the amount given almost the same amount as the price, so basically he hadn’t tipped the man. Not that the young man cared, if Jake had handed him Monopoly money as his attention was elsewhere. Seeing the young man’s condition, one that was completely understandable given what he was observing. Jake just smiled, and spoke.

Why don’t you go around to the other side of the car, I know she will take care of the tip.

The young man mumbled but even in his embarrassed position, nothing could stop his legs as he walk out into the street and around to Becca’s side of the car. If for no other reason than he'd be even close to see what the incredibly sexy woman was doing. As the delivery boy, moved around the car, Jake was now free to put his hand back between his needy slut’s legs, but he didn’t instead he spoke out loud to her, so that more than likely the young man would hear what he was saying.

Take your hand out of your pussy, let him see how wet and horny of a slut you are, open your legs, let him see. Now tell him how horny and wet you are, and how much you’d love to suck his cock right here right now.

Jenna watched the man who was maybe in his late teens or early 20s - not much older than Jenna if at all. His gaze was firmly fixed between her legs and he rarely lifted it to look at her face. She heard a voice inside her head telling her that she should stop; that she should close her legs and that she should be mortally embarrassed at the fact that he had seen what he had. But she didn't want to stop and whilst she was conscious of some embarrassment, it certainly wasn't enough to make her want to stop. Her breathing was short and shallow and she moaned softly periodically. She looked at Jake as he suggested that she would tip him and then her gaze shifted as she watching him walk around the front of the car and appear in effect on her right shoulder.

When Jake told her what to do, she moved around a little in her seat and spread her legs wider, her pussy glistening wet and pink. She looked at him for a moment, the tip of her tongue licking over her upper lip.

"I am so very wet... so horny" she looked at the guy as he finally met her gaze and grinned a little nervously.

"I'm really hungry... hungry for cock... I'd love to suck your cock right now. Right here." Jenna was still a little surprised by her own responses; even after all of the things Jake had her doing, she still wasn't entirely used to the fact that she was doing as she was told and increasingly with more enthusiasm and less hesitancy. She didn't understand how she could change so quickly. But she was already imagining the feel of the stranger's cock in her mouth and the ache between her legs exaggerated her hunger for more than just the food he had delivered

The young man had heard the older man talk to the sexy woman, who was about his age. And at first he thought it some joke or even one of those hidden camera things, yet what he was seeing wouldn’t and couldn’t show up on any ordinary television. If he hadn’t already handed off the food, he would have dropped it, when the hot young woman with the man’s hand between her legs, looked at him and expounded on her condition. That already had his jaw dropping, but it would have probably fallen off, if it wasn’t attached when she spoke of her desire and need to suck his cock. Maybe he should have questioned the situation or circumstances, but he was male after all, and all the blood that should have been in his big head, giving him guidance and direction, was flowing to the ever growing head in his pants. So rather than think about it, or even consider the ramification of her request, he was quickly fishing in his pants, trying to extract his rock hard length, that was wedged within.

Jake, smiled seeing the young man eagerly work to extract his manhood from his pants, while his slut so well explained her desires. For being such a good little compliant slut, his hand works her juicy wet pussy. Though Jake was far from done with her, he leans over and whispers in her ear, as the young man’s dripping meat stick came free. The guy further pushes his hips forward, so that his cock meat was right in Jenna’s face, while Jake whispers in her ear.

Now suck his cock slut, and suck it good. But don’t you dare swallow, and don’t you dare cum. Because when we get home, I want you ready.

With that Jake withdrew his hand, so her only pleasure would be that of her hand or from the cock she was serving. Jake knew he was not only making her day completely around sexual perversity, but sexual perversity that he controlled. By commanding her to deny herself, he knew that he was working her into a frenzy, one that he was going to enjoy when he got home. Luckily the young man was standing out of the flow of traffic, and most of the view was blocked, as he pushed his cock in for Jenna to attend to. A crack whore in an alley probably had more privacy, than Becca did, and yet that was the thrill of it, as far as Jake was concerned. He was forcing his will on her, and making her do things she would never have thought of or considered, this was just another application of that control and domination.

Jenna watched as the young man hurriedly fished in his pants. Somehow though she was almost as eager as he was. She felt her heart pounding and she was already imagining the feel of his cock sliding into her mouth. Her gaze switched between the front of his pants and up to his face. When Jake whispered in her ear, telling her what to do, she nodded. The height of the sports car as almost perfect for the man stood at the passenger door. His cock was immediately in front of her. She turned a little more in the seat, her own hand still buried between her legs, feeling her own wetness. She leaned her head forward and licked the head of the man's cock. She felt his hand move onto her head, stroke her hair a little, as she licked his cock slowly... as if she were savouring her favorite lollipop. Of course, hard cock had pretty much become exactly that. She licked and kissed her way down his shaft, licked and sucked at his balls with his cock resting against her cheek and then she worked her way back up. Finally she gave the man what he wanted most; she took the head of his cock into her mouth and as he thrust his hips forward, she opened her mouth and began to suck as she moved her head back and forth in a counter but complimentary movement to the man's. She moved her head forward as the man thrust his hips forward. It didn't take long before the stroking of her hair was replaced by a grip, but it was Jake's hand pushing and pulling her head for a few moments, telling her to treat the boy better. She moaned softly and then she was silenced and the man pushed his cock in all the way and Jake pushed her head forward holding her against him. She heard the man swearing... groaning... moaning how good it felt.... how he'd never had head this good before.

It took about 10 minutes before the man began to cum in her mouth. He had lasted longer than Jenna had expected. She remembered what Jake had told her though and she held his cum in her mouth. At the end, his cock was simply resting on her lower lips and the last shots of cum hit the roof of her mouth and pooled on her tongue. When he was done he put his cock back in his pants and thanked Jake for the tip before disappearing back into the shop, no doubt to explain what had taken him so long. Jake made sure than Jenna still had the cum in her mouth, and then he put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking space heading home knowing that he had a needy slut sitting in the passenger seat craving his attention.

Jake sat patiently in the driver’s seat as his slut serviced some guy she never met, and doing so while in a near public location. The young man enjoys this bold and sexy woman’s efforts, as she fed on his cock. As a man he couldn’t help but envy and appreciate the man who this woman belonged to, for it was clear she was doing the man’s bidding. Not that he or his cock was going to complain, as it slid in and out of the woman’s mouth, whose name he didn’t even know. Finally his body succumbed as his groans and pleasure coincided with the stream of pleasure that shot from his cock and into her mouth. With euphoria ending, he realized his predicament, and quickly put his equipment away, thanked the woman, and scrambled back around the car, and into the restaurant.

With Jenna’s personal attention to the young man done, Jake simply turned the key started the motor, and prepared to drive off. He didn’t say a thing, didn’t give her any relief, he just acted as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened, and that what he’d demanded of her was nothing special. He left her in her aroused state on purpose, knowing that her need wouldn’t decline, but burn at her. Having given himself a respite, he knew that he was more than ready to take care of her needs when they got home, but she did she know to what level he would require her to submit to his will, he wondered. So there she sat no panties, her pussy wet and unsatisfied, and her mouth full of some other man’s cum, as Jake drove them home.

They weren’t that far from home, but Jake wondered if the time past slowly or quickly for Jenna’s as they drove. She was a smart young woman, but how did she see herself now, did she regret that she had given herself to him, and that he had not only taken her up on her pledge to be his personal slut, but that he had done so with eager abandon. That her freedom and independence was now strictly at his whim, and her prior conventional life was almost a thing of the past, and it could only occur when she was out of his presence, for she now served his depraved needs, when and how he wanted. That she liked or wanted something else was irrelevant, as he took total control of her life and being.

Parking the car, he grabbed the food, then came around and opened the car door for her with his free hand. That she was his slut, didn’t mean he didn’t respect her, or think that she was anything but smart, it was just that she now served him and his needs. Others might think this strange, but Jake saw it quite differently for he was enjoying his domination over her, finding it so far very satisfying and refreshing. Putting the food down on the counter, he turned to her, smiled a devilish grin.

So my slut, are you hungry? What do you need?

Jenna sat quietly as Jake drove the short distance back to his house. Occasionally she looked at him, but he was focused on the road ahead. For the most part she looked out of the window in front of her or to her right. It was almost dark but everything outside was still visible. She sat quietly holding the stranger's cum in her mouth. She started off trying not to think about it, but then she realised if she didn't think about it, there was every chance she would swallow - involuntarily. How many times a day do we swallow without thinking about it; twice... once... never. But some how, thinking about it seemed to make it harder. And so the longer the drive lasted, the slower time seemed to pass. She wanted to get back to Jake's house; she wanted to relief from what was in her mouth... from concentrating on something as natural and instinctive as swallowing, but she also wanted to get to Jake's because perhaps then she would get some relief. Her mind started to drift a little. How had she gotten to this place... this point in her life. Everything was different. In only a few days... in only a few hours, she had become a different woman. A good girl... the girl next door... to a slut... a wannabe slut? A slut in training? Whichever, she definitely wasn't the good girl any more. Could her Dad possibly imagine that she could become this... would he be disappointed? Was he the kind of man that enjoyed women as sluts as long as they were someone else's daughter? That was probably something she would never know. Jenna realised that she wasn't ashamed of what she had been doing over the past two days. She was surprised at what she had done but the memories excited her and the prospect of what the future with Jake had in store - however far that future might stretch - was even more exciting. Suddenly she caught herself and made herself refocus again, relieved that in the moments that her mind had drifted she hadn't swallowed.

Jake pulled into his driveway. The house was in darkness but as Jake climbed out of the car and walked around to her door, the automatic outside lighting came on. She climbed out of the car, waited whilst he closed the door and then followed him into the house and into the kitchen. It seemed like a lifetime ago that she had been on her knees at the side of his chair. She looked over to the spot and then looked back to Jake. When he finally looked at her and smiled that slightly twisted, sinful smile and asked her whether she was hungry and what did she need, she stood there mute. What could she say at that moment? It had only been 24hours since she had made the mistake of swallowing when he had told her not to. But of course she was hungry - and not just for food, although it did smell really good and her calorific intake that day had been minimal. She also knew what she needed and what she wanted. The hint of a smile appeared on her lips and she stepped across the kitchen to the counter where he was standing. She moved close to him, looking up at him. She brought her hands to his chest and then keeping her eyes up, she slipped one hand down, over his chest and his abdomen and his stomach. Over the top of his pants until she found his cock. She caressed it softly, feeling it beneath the fabric of his pants and his underwear. If she couldn't tell him that she was hungry, what she wanted, then perhaps this would show him her answer to both questions.

Now a normal girl when asked if she was hungry might have dived for the good smelling Chinese food, but Jenna wasn’t any longer a normal girl was she. The small upturning of her lips as she saunters over and quickly went about seducing him, though that really wasn’t accurate either? Though she pressed her body in and ran her hands briefly over his body, a slow seduction obviously wasn’t what she wanted, as her hand quickly slid into his pants and found what she truly wanted. Jake stood there passively doing nothing to help or hinder her efforts. So as her hand caressed his cock, which was only semi soft to begin with as he’d enjoyed her little show too. Still he let her seduction half tease go on for a little while before he interceded. Now where he’d teased, and let the situation evolve as they’d gone from place to place, he instead took control of her.

I see, my horny little slut hasn’t had enough cock yet today has she? On your knees! Open your mouth and show what a slut’s mouth should look like and be filled with.

While she complied he simply reached over and took one of the containers holding the Chinese food, and found a pair of chops sticks. Just as he was about to take a bite of the food they picked up, he looked down at her.

Now get my cock out and suck on it! I want to see it coated in that slime in your mouth. I want to watch as you suck my cock like the dirtiest filthiest crack whore. And if you do a good job I might make you the happiest little fucktoy cumslut a man could own, of course that’s after you beg for it.

Not only the words, the tone made clear how he felt, and what he expected of her. He wasn’t asking her, he was demanding that she be nothing more than be a complete slut for his convenience! All the while, he was beginning to eat his meal as if it was no big deal, the chop sticks reaching in to grab up some of the food.

Jenna just smiled back at Jake as she moved down slowly onto her knees, her hand still caressing softly and slowly over the length of his dick buried in his pants. Jenna suddenly realised how much she liked how Jake talked to her. What he called her. How he told her what to do. She knelt down and arched her back just a little so her tits were against Jake's thighs. One hand still stroked his cock, the other moved up and down the back of his thigh as she tipped her head back and opened her mouth. She showed him what a slut she was. She showed him the creamy substance in her mouth. And then she watched as he picked up his chop sticks and his food. For a second or two she started to wonder whether he was going to just leave here there... just like that while he had his dinner. But then she got her next instructions.

She undid his belt and then the button and zipper on his pants. She eased his semi hard dick from his underwear. Looking up at him and smiling she stroked his cock. This was... the third successive evening in his house... on her knees... about to suck his cock. It was starting to feel like she had been doing it for ever. How many times had she sucked his cock now. How many cocks had she had in her mouth in the last two days and three nights. She wasn't the same girl he had found in the study. Or then again, maybe she was. Maybe it had just taken a man like Jake to see it... to make her see it... to give her what he knew she wanted even if at that time she didn't know it. Now she wasn't entirely sure she could go back. The 'boys' she had fucked before were amateurs compared to Jake and she knew that would never satisfy her in future. She needed a man like Jake. A man like Mark. A man like... like her own father as Jake had shown her last night and as Candy had indicated earlier.

As the thoughts ran through her head, she licked Jake's cock slowly. Drawing her tongue around the head... down the length and around his balls... back up to the tip... licking... kissing... coating it with the cum from her mouth. And as she did, she kept her eyes up, watching Jake eat almost as if she wasn't there. She could feel his cock responding though... feel it getting harder and longer and thicker. And as much as Jake didn't seem to be interested in what she was doing, there was nothing about this that felt wrong. Jenna felt as if she were in a position she belonged.

Jake chuckled and watched Jenna as she took up his challenge. What he’d said would have made any feminist catatonic, but Jenna wasn’t living up to what others thought her role should be, but one that Jake wanted of her. There was a life out there where she could be a strong independent woman, or there was life here with Jake, where she could be a submissive slut for his sexual gratification. For Jake the choice she was making was clear as she kneeled before him and complied with his demands yet again. If there was hesitation, reluctance or even revulsion from the young woman, Jake wasn’t seeing it. So as he ate the first bite of the food, Jenna went about serving his needs as a loyal and obedient slut.

As he chewed on his food and she consumed his meat, he thought about her role. She wasn’t a slave in any conventional sense; he wasn’t forcing her or even binding her, she was simply complying with his demands and commands. That she was a natural submissive was clear and that she was enjoying her new role was also. Yet, was this enough? If someone had asked him that question a week ago, he would have said yes, but now that he was experiencing this he wanted more, he wanted everything. Would she, go that far? Would she do any and everything he asked of her that was still to be decided?

That his cock was lathered in the wet trailing of another men’s seed, didn’t cause Jake any distress, for it was his power over her that took all precedence. The more she complied with his commands, the sexier she became to him. Given the hottest stuck up super model and Jenna, he would easily choose Jenna, for she was in his mind more woman then any super model. The more she complied, the more she submitted, just made her sexier. Before she gave off the impression of being a nice, pleasant, likable girl, now she exuded a sexual energy that was almost impossible to ignore.

That’s right baby, suck my cock! I think there’s nothing more natural for you than a dick in your mouth.

For a while he doesn’t bother or interrupt her efforts as he chews. Finally he puts down the food and grabs her head his hand and shoves his cock deeper in to her mouth.

Now stop sucking my cock like some little school girl in the back seat of a car, and suck it like a slut! It’s nice you been licking it like some lollipop, but it isn’t candy, its a cock, and cock is meant to be sucked hard and deep!

Jenna was enjoying herself. Working slowly...deliberately....purposefully. Serving Jake. Servicing him. Hopefully pleasing him and getting her own pleasure through doing that. Maybe not just through that (was she supposed to think that, she wondered; or was she supposed to be satisfied solely through pleasing him?) but pleasing this man had become something that she wanted to do. Or was it more than want? Was she starting to feel that she needed to please him? What would she do if Jake were to decide she wasn't good enough for him! She knew that she couldn't be satisfied by going back to what she had enjoyed up until a few days ago. So what would she do? As she continued to work on and enjoy his cock, there was a small hand of anxiety which settled inside her.

But that anxiety was quickly subsumed when suddenly Jake took hold of her head. Her full attention was suddenly on the cock which was being pushed deep into her throat. Instinctively her hands came up to his thighs, feeling the soft denim over the hard muscle, and she pushed. In her head she wasn't looking to push him away, but before she thought her hands had moved. It took a few seconds before she stopped pushing although her hands stayed on his thighs. Looking up at him, eyes wide, she started to suck harder. Complying. Because she wanted to. Because she needed to, because she didn't want him to push her away.

She didn’t squawk or complain, no his slut moaned as he filled her mouth with his cock. The sexy thing grabbed onto his thighs and worked her mouth and face onto his cock, trying to get every inch of his ample length into it. She met his demand with hard earned effort as she sucked his cock with far more effort than she had before. Jake enjoyed that she was a smart educated young woman, who seemed far happier serving his depraved sexual needs than she had doing anything else. Having his cock buried in her mouth, and seeing her responsiveness to it, had his cock filling as it expanded to it full length. What man could deny the arousing power of having a personal slut to serve him, especially when said slut was hot and sexy to boot.

His hips undulated as he pulled his cock nearly out of her lips, watching as her cheeks caved inward to suck, than the joy of pushing every inch into mouth as she used her tongue, her face buried in his groin, her eyes staring up. Both balls felt huge and heavy as they hung in his nut sack, seemingly filling with more and more seed. Hungry himself, he reached down and with both hands tore her top asunder, not that he cared he could always get her another, as he enjoyed the sight of her pierced tits bursting out, for of course she wore no longer wore a bra. His strong hands grabbing and taking a hold of her breasts, and strongly kneading them. He smiled watching her chest rise and fall, seeing her nipples so hard and aroused.

You are one horny little slut now aren’t you? Well tonight it’s just you and me, and I promise to make sure to fill everyone of your tight little holes. You want that don’t you?

Jake pulls his slick spit covered cock from her mouth so she could speak, as he begins to confront her about what she had done and was willing to do.

Look how aroused you are, I bet your pussy is drenching wet, just thinking about it. I bet you didn’t even know you were such a natural slut!

Jake’s cock toys with her mouth, as spittle trails down its length. He was enjoying her kneeling there before him, serving his needs.

Jenna moan softly, partly from her efforts partly as a sign of her enjoyment and as she did so, hands still on Jake's hard thighs, so she felt his cock hardening...thickening....lengthening in what was becoming a familiar way. Still on her knees, she squirmed a little, slowly, her body curving and twisting so as to bring her in to that marginally better position to either take him deeper or pull back. When he tore the top of her dress she moaned a little louder, an indication of just a little surprise. The moan when he took hold of first one breast then the other was very different... Indicating pleasure. Satisfaction.

Her eyes smiled up at him as he spoke to her, telling her about what was in store for her. When he pulled back leaving her mouth almost empty, the smile around her lips was also clear. She nodded when he asked her if that was what she wanted. A nod accompanied by an "ah-ha" as her mouth was momentarily unoccupied. There really was nowhere else she wanted to be at this moment. In a few days time she should be going back to class; a few days after that her dad would be back. Would she look the same to her classmates? Would her Dad see something else? His little girl replaced by a slut? Had he seen her as a slut before but just said nothing? Would she move between personalities.... Between identities? She wasn't sure that Jake would let her go back to how she was, even for a short while... And if Jake didn't want that, well.... It wasn't going to happen. She wanted to make Jake happy...pleased with her... Just as he seemed to be at that moment.

Back
Top Bottom