Full Circle (Razgriz x Candira)

Exodus didn't exactly know what was going on, but he could tell from her movements and sounds that she was getting really, really excited now. And it was off this basis he kept going, pushing faster and faster to get her to go over the edge. His efforts were soon rewarded.

Exodus felt her netherlips quiver before she cried out his name; he then felt a warm fluid streaming into his mouth. It seemed her limit was reached; Exodus smiled secretly as he lapped up the liquid seeping out of her. Sitting up so that he was on his knees, he grinned and said, "Looks like you enjoyed yourself, Harbinger. Guess that means I did a good job, right?" His erection was painfully obvious now; the thick head and a small part of the shaft could be seen outlined in the fabric of his fatigues. Seeing her get like this really got him going, but he wasn't exactly sure what to do about it.

It took her a long moment to calm down. She panted softly and smiled up at him as he pretended that he didn't really know if he was great or not. He knew damn well that he'd given her quite a lot of pleasure. She took a moment to gather herself up and looked at him, knowing instinctively what to do. "You did," she said, sitting up and getting on her knees as well. "But now it's my turn to make you feel good."

She smiled and pulled him close by his shirt, kissing him deeply, tasting a bit of herself as she did. Her lips stayed locked with his as she let go of his shirt and then slowly lifted it and helped him get it off. She set it aside, though hers remained on her, gravity taking it back down. She would let him take it off if he really wanted to.

For now though, she leaned into him and kissed his neck, her lips gently exploring the sensitive skin there as her hands ran over his chest, memorizing his body.

Exodus was caught by surprise when Harbinger grabbed him and kissed him so deeply; normally he didn't like surprises all that much, but he didn't mind this one for obvious reasons. "Someone's getting bold" he thought to himself as Harbinger made attempts to get his shirt off; he raised his arms and helped her remove the now useless garment. He then decided to do the same to her; pulling back from the kissing momentarily, he urged the shirt over her head and pulled it off, her blonde hair falling down around her shoulders and back as the garment was discarded next to his own.

He loved the sensation of skin on skin; her large, soft breasts pressed against him as she leaned in closer, her delicate yet strong hands running over his battle-scarred, muscled torso. He let out a breathy moan as she kissed his neck over and over; he decided he should try to make her feel good too, despite what he had done. Raising his hands, he groped her mounds and began massaging them ever so gently. He intended to give better than he got.

She closed her eyes and moaned softly into the kiss as his hands began to massage her heavy globes. He felt wonderful just pressed against her, but his hands were fantastic. She shivered and continued to kiss his neck, suckling gently at his pulse, wanting the sensitive point of his neck to bring a sound of pleasure from him. Her hands continued to run over his chest, attempting to both sooth and rile him up.

Slowly but surely she leaned into him, gently pushing him down to the sandy beach. She wanted him to feel fantastic.

And pleasurable sounds her action did bring; her suckling of the area near his jugular brought breathy sighs and moans of relaxation and pleasure. His enjoyment was further amplified as she continued to rub his chest with her soft hands; it relaxed him and got him hotter at the same time. "Mmmm, Harbinger......are you sure..ah.....you haven't done this before?" he then breathed out.

He then felt her push him back gently; his toned, covered butt fell into the pliable sand of the beach. His erect member stuck proudly up, forming a large tent from the fabric of his combat fatigues. He then looked her dead in the eye and grinned as he issued a challenge, another thing characteristic of his nature, "Let's see what you got, my dear Harbinger."

She nipped at his pulse and toyed with him a bit longer before she kissed all over his chest. She smiled as he challenged her and shook her head. "Mm, be careful what you wish for, hot shot." And with that, she went back to kissing all over his chest, sucking and teasing his nipples just a little before she ran her hands up and down his sides. "Mmm, just relax."

Exodus grinned wider as Harbinger indirectly accepted his challenge; he then said, "I got everything I wished for right in front of me." He didn't care if it was corny or cheesy, only that it was true. He shivered as Harbinger toyed with his own nipples, then shivered more noticeably as she ran her hands along the sides of his powerful torso. His rampant phallus now strained heavily against his pants, almost as if it were begging to be released. When Harbinger would decide to go for it, she would find it to be an eleven-inch long, two-inch thick veiny monster.

"Oh?" she asked, looking up at him as she continued to kiss down to his pants. "Tell me how you wished," she said with a little grin, her hands coming down to his pants to free him from them. He was impressive in many ways. The sight of his member excited and aroused her, and she knew that she wanted him to feel the same kind of pleasure she had been given.

She took his cock into her hand and began to stroke it slowly, her grip firm, but still loose enough to not hurt him. She watched his face as she did it and occasionally glanced at his huge member, amazed at it. When she became a bit more adventurous, she began to kiss the tip of it, and then down the shaft.

"Having you here, safe and unharmed. That's what I wished for long ago. Doing this with you.....just makes it all the better." Exodus groaned out as she neared where his monster was hidden; he then shivered as she freed it from the confines of his fatigues. It radiated heat like crazy; the head itself was engorged so that it became a slightly purple color. Its length throbbed ever so slightly; he felt a small shock of cold and pleasure as Harbinger touched it and began to stroke it. His eyes closed and his breathing got heavier as he laid down in the sand; he then moaned out when she kissed the tip of it repeatedly before moving down the shaft. "Ah.....mmm....Harbinger, that feels incredible." he then mumbled in pleasure; he wondered how he didn't think of doing this before.

She smiled up at him as he told her what he'd wished for. "Really? You've always wanted that?" She continued to stroke him as she kissed up and down his shaft, wanting to give him the pleasure he gave her. After a few moments, she took the tip of his cock in her mouth and sucked it gently, wondering if he would enjoy it.

"More than destroying the Beastmen itself. But I was so caught up.....ah.......in getting revenge, I lost sight of what....ungh......was truly important to me." he said in full honesty between groans and grunts as Harbinger continued to pleasure him. He suddenly experienced what felt like electricity shooting up his spine as Harbinger took his tip into her mouth and sucked on it; his strong hands tried to find grip in the loose grains of sand, but failed. He felt it slide and shape itself around his thick fingers as her actions made him feel ecstatic. His member started to throb ever so slightly as his pleasure increased; he then grunted out, "Ah, gawd, Harbinger, that..ngh!...feels amazing."

Harbringer continued her treatment of his cock, watching him and feeling her heart warm at his words. She would have to talk about this more in depth later. For now, her soft lips wrapped around his cock. She sucked the tip and then started to slowly bob up and down his length, trying to give him the illusion of being inside of her. She moaned softly, wanting him to feel good.

Exodus felt the absolutely electrifying pleasure start to surge with more and more intensity up his spine and out to the rest of his body. His erect cock started to throb more noticeably. He wondered if this was what it felt like to be inside her; it could probably feel even better. If he and she had the energy, he would definitely want to go for it. His balls, heavy and filled to the brim with thick sperm, began to tighten as his limit was nearly reached; however, he would not give in yet. He wanted to see just how good this could feel; he groaned loudly as the thick head and shaft started to throb violently.

"Ah....Harbinger, I'm close, this feels so absolutely incredible." he groaned out loudly as he approached to within inches of his release.

Her lips continued to bob up and down his shaft taking him a little deeper each time until she couldn't take anymore of his mammoth manhood inside of her. She sucked and on him and swirled her tongue around his dick. She watched him as she sucked, stroking the rest of his impressive shaft as she did.

Finally, Exodus could contain himself no longer; his pleasure peaked as his massive shaft throbbed violently, pumping thick ropes of his heavy, creamy seed into her warm mouth. His hips thrust upward slightly, pushing his jets of sperm deeper into her mouth each time his phallus swelled and contracted. It would take a small while for him to finish. He laid in the sand, sweating slightly and still twitching with pleasure, his member still hard as stone surprisingly. "Oh, man, Harbinger. That felt....ah.....fantastic."

The blonde moaned softly and drank down his sweet and salty seed, a bit shocked at the taste and the consistency. Still she did it, pulling away and licking her lips when she was finished. She even licked him clean as he lay back and started twitching a little. Harbringer smiled and then crawled up his body, the two of them the only people for miles. It was like a dream--just the two of them, naked on the warm beach.

"I'm glad," she said with a grin.

Exodus managed to calm after a short while; he just laid there with Harbinger on top of him in his arms, both of them naked as jaybirds. But it didn't matter; no one, Beastman or human, was there to bother them. Despite the energy drain, his body felt refreshed. And more than raring for another go; however, he would only do it if Harbinger was willing. But he wouldn't rush this moment; he enjoyed it far too much, even if his lust was screaming at him to plow into her. "Harbinger.....Thanks, for snapping me out of my funk. I can't tell you how good it feels to have you here, safe in my arms, enjoying this moment together." And it was true; if he'd lost her like he did Sovereign, he wouldn't know what to do with himself.

She wondered briefly when he first started to care for her, but she didn't much care now. She was in his arms and safe as can be. Her soft body pressed against his hard one. The strong arms that wrapped around her brought an incredible sense of comfort. She rested her head just beneath his, listening to his heart beat.

"Mmm, it was just as much for me as it was for you, Exodus. I just couldn't bear the thought of losing you. I'd miss you far too much to go on." With that said, The blonde snuggled into him and held him tight. It was like something out of a dream--she never thought she'd have him like this...and she wanted more. "Mmmm, can I interest you in more?"

Exodus grinned when Harbinger asked if he would like more. He kissed the top of her head and said, "I'd love more". He then thought of something; if they did what he thought they were going to do, then there was a fairly painful issue to consider. Their nether regions were extremely sensitive, as he recently found out, and getting sand on either one of them would potentially cause some 'chafing'. "Be right back, love" he said as he gently moved Harbinger off him; he then quickly scaled the cliff all the way up to his Gunman and got a blanket that he took to keeping. He returned quickly and laid the large covering on the sand. Now they could make love with as much passion as they wanted.

"Sorry if this seems weird, I just want us to be as comfortable as possible" he then said upon his return. "Harbinger, my beloved, are you ready?" he then asked; his prick stuck out like an obscene divining rod of sorts. He wanted her so badly, but wouldn't do anything until she was ready.

She rolled off to the side and watched him climb up. It was quite a sight when he was naked and so nicely aroused. She smiled when he came down. She stood up and brushed herself off before coming back to him and getting onto the blanket. "I think it's smart and sweet," she said, grinning. He was so big it looked a little silly to have him still standing. "I'm ready," she said, though she was a bit nervous about how big he was and how very little she was down there.

"Let's just take it slow for now..."

Exodus smiled as Harbinger laid down on the blanket; god, she looked beautiful. Kneeling down, he positioned himself over Harbinger's gorgeous form. He rubbed his manhood against her pussy for a few moments, to excite her and get her a bit wet. The excitement worked for him as well; he could feel her core radiating against his shaft. "Tell me if I'm going too fast." he then said; he assumed this was her first time, and so wanted to make sure he didn't hurt her.

He then positioned the bulbous head against her womanly lips and bracing himself with his strong arms, slowly began to push into her. He felt the head of his cock part her lips and slowly advance; good lord she was tight!

She looked up at him and watched his face, rather than what was happening down there. She blushed softly as she felt him press against her, groaning in pleasure as he rubbed against her. Harbringer was breathing a bit deeper by the time he had her excited and slick again, she was ready. Or she thought she was. She gasped as his tip parted her lips and slowly started to move it. "Ah! Exodus," she panted her hands clenching the blanket a little. "So big!"

Exodus kept pushing; though he noticed it was getting harder and harder to advance the further he went in. Eventually he reached a barrier; it had to be her maidenhead. He increased the amount of force as he tried to get through; eventually he felt it give way and stopped himself from having his hips shoot forward and potentially causing her pain.

Harbringer twisted her body a bit, curling up a little as his enormous manhood stretched her considerably. She was tight and hot and her body instinctively produced more lubricant to help ease the pain. She arched her back and groaned as he eventually took her virginity. Panting, the blonde looked up at him, dazed.

"Exodus..." she moaned softly.

Exodus felt Harbinger press into him as he took her innocence. "Harbinger......" he groaned; he then slowly pushed the rest of the way. He tried to go as slow as possible until he sank his entire length to the base within her. And then here he stayed; he felt the head of his cock pressing somewhat firmly against her cervix. Not enough to penetrate it, but enough for him to realize it was there. "Harbinger, you feel incredible inside." he then said breathily before kissing her deeply to let her know how much he enjoyed being this close to her.

After a while, he pulled his mouth back and said, "When you're ready, I'll start moving."

Back
Top Bottom