Jugger x Luatesh

"Uh...no I don't think I will. I'll just sit here and uh...just watch...for now..." He said as he was somewhat impressed with how tame this deathclaw was when she was right there for the taking. It was waiting for her, rather than taking her forcefully. When she began to suck on Shaav's cock, Shaav began to purr somewhat, a soft low growl, as it already began to seep some small precum down his large shaft.

She had teased him at first licking the tip then she had began to stroke him as she rubbed his sack with her feet once he had become harder she started to suck on his tip teasing him even more tell she had heard him purring loudly that was when she had started to suck his whole cock tell he had cummed slicking up the sweet tasting liquid soon after that she had climbed back into her lap and mounted onto him sliding his cock into her then held him by the horns as she moved up and down on his cock as she played with his horns as she held onto them .

Shaav loved watching her eat his cock and jizz. It turned him on even more, and he purred when she grabbed his horns and began to go up and down on his cock so easily. Nathan was amazed at this, and began to slowly unzip his pants to bring out his hard dick. Moving over to them, he let her continue to move herself along Shaav's cock but he began to stroke himself and watch...waiting to see what happened, though he wasn't stroking hard or fast enough to actually get him going...just to get him ready for his turn.

Back
Top Bottom