Jugger x Luatesh

She smiles a she plays with him and says she to him " I know that you are lie so why don't you just come out and play I am ready for you as her nice pink cunt that was dripping wet was stretch out ready to be mounted as her foot moves from his stack to the tip of his cock jerking him off knowing that he would blow at any momment.

Nathan sighed as he looked at her. "First you try to kill me because I fucked you, and now you're wanting me to fuck you just to repair what we were before in this partnership?" He shook his head. "If thats the way you work...Keep going and get the easy load out first...that way I'll last longer when I start fucking you raw."

She smerks when she says to him " I have all ways through liked living on the dangers side of things so how would be trying to kill you be any different" she had said as bent down getting on her knees on the wet for as the warm water showered over the both of them she had grabbed his large meaty cock and continued to rub him off tell he had become hard she had then stuck his cock deep into her mouth and began to suck him off as her head bobbed on his shaft the forced him to cum like he told her to taking his large load of hot cum and swallowing it all.

"Well I meant to rub me off with your feet...but this is just as good too." He said as he placed his hands onto her head, moving them with her as she deep throat him. His mouth was agape as he moaned out to her sucking on his meaty cock. The feeling driving him crazy as he forced her to go faster on his cock, forcing her to take in more of his cock until with one thrust of his head into her mouth, forcing himself deep into her as he blew his load down her throat.

She had taken in his whole load swallowing as much as she could before had start to clean her self of licking her hands and whipping off her face some what like a cat then returns to his cock licking it clean before she had bent over spreading her cunt open rubbing her self as she waited for his to stick his cock inside of her as steam filled up the room fogging up the showers " well come on whats taking you so long I am sitting her waiting for you " she had said as she moaned touching her self.

Nathan smirked and moved over to her, pressing his cock hard into her pussy until it was at the base. He moaned out loudly, loving the feel of her wet pussy around his cock. He began to thrust into her slowly, until he was practically ramming into her. He reached forward and grabbed her breasts in front of her as he pressed her against the wall and had her hands keeping her up against the wall as he rammed into her, pressing her body harder into the wall with each thrust.

Her hands had pressed against the wall as she was fucked by Nathan she moans as her cunt tights around his cunt gasping every time he thrust into her for the next few mins tell her body had met is climax and she had cummed all over his cock her juices warmer then the hot water she then fell to the ground panted and over heated from the hot water " I think I should leave the shower before I pass out from the heat" she had said as she turned off the water and began to dry off her damp body in the next room were she left her clothes

Nathan saw her achieve her climax and she fell to the ground. He didn't cum again when she began to dry herself off, he wasn't finished but he wasn't going to push the subject of having her have him cum. He smirked as he walked over to her and patted her head. "Alright Pacu...Apology accepted...now what are we supposed to do hm? Just get to bed now? Its late out...maybe we could have some fun again later so you can get me off again...I wasn't exactly finished in there you know."

(Btw I'll edit my post to the other RP so we can RP in there too.)

she looks at him as she drys her hair then says to him with a loud yawn " I dont know about you but I am tired so I am going to bed" as she slipped on some black sex sleep wear and headed to her room after she had grabbed her other clothes leaving the door unlocked then jumping on her bed that was a king size that she won off a merchant over a hand of black jack but once she had jumped on her bed she curled up getting ready to sleep not knowing if Nathan would fallow her or not

Seeing her dress in her lingerie made him smile as he followed her. Well, they wouldn't have sex, but at least he'd sleep with her...Walking into her bedroom after she curled up into her bed, he walked over and laid down beside her, back to her back, as he closed his eyes to sleep. He wasn't even dressed, though he didn't care too much. They just had sex, so its not like them seeing each other naked, especially after that shower scene, would bother them that much. He slept heavily until morning would come and the alarms of the vault went off to signal morning. Nathan groaned as he sat up, holding his head as he felt like he had a hangover from just one drink.

Pacu rolled over knocking him out of her bed as she sleep thought the alarm as she take the cover and cover her self rolling up in them then when the alarm finaly wakes her from anyounce the moan and says to Nathan " turn off that dam thing I want to sleep " she says as she starts to throw random object every thing from scrap metal to base balls it did not mater she through it at the alarm trying to get it to shut up the alarm were she could continue to sleep in for as long as she wanted

Nathan rubbed his head when he saw her begin to throw random objects at the alarm. He walked over and shut it off before yawning. "Wake up Pacu. Its time to get up." He said as he tried to force her up by stealing the blanket from her. "Wakey wakey!" He said as he managed to finally pull the covers away from her. "Time to get up, another day to go out and explore the wastes Pacu!" He said loudly just to annoy her.

She covers her head with her hands and yells at him "Go to hell Nathan and screw the waste I just want to sleep right now" trying to block out the light were she could sleep
but it was on use so she rolls over and looked like a grumpy cat rubbing her eyes she says to him " final I will get up already " as she slip off her sleep wear into her normal clothes "OK let me get shev and let leave to go to the waste land" she says as grabs her rilfe and walks out the door to the lower levels swing the door open were shev was " well get up I am leaveing the vault"

Sheev looked up when the vault door opened and he seemed to mewl with happiness when he saw her. He got up and walked with her out to the vault door, where Nathan was already at. He was yawning as he sat back, watching as Sheev and Pacu came. "Finally...Did you fuck him or something? Cause you two were gone too long." He complained as he stood up and stretched. "Ready to go?"

She said to him as she walked up :for some thing really really big he hides pretty well so I had to take the time to find what storage room he was sleeping in so thats why it took me so long and it is dark down her so it did not help and what do you think we need to bring I heard there is allot of rand scorpions in the area" she said once she made it to the vault door and made she she had every thing she needed to go out in the waste today

"I don't think there is anything we need to bring. This deathclaw should be all the protection we need from radscorpions. Deathclaws are immune to their poison so we should be good if Sheev distracts while we provide covering fire." He said chuckling as he patted the deathclaw's side. "Anyway. Lead on Pacu. I'll be right behind you."

She runs out of the vault in a blink of a eye a few yards away she yells for them " hay guys whats taking y'all so long get over her before I leave you behind" she yell as she head down into a dark rocky area as they headed up the rock going up the mountain it got colder soon you could see snow and a forest of trees luatghing when she saw the snow lucky I am wear this assassins suit " It blocks body heat so it should keep her warm to next she sits down waiting for them then said as soon as she saw them " I am not sure this is the right place cause I don't think radscorpions would like it here.

"How there is snow here, I'll never know..." He said murmuring as he approached with with Sheev. "Get out of the snow Puca. Snow's made of water, which is irradiated. You don't want to become a ghoul do you? Then no one would fuck you, even your body parts would fall off while someone is fucking you...I don't think taht even Sheev would want that."

The snow is fine the scanner thing say that there are no rads I think were to high up for the rads to reach us any way do you want to look around I am sure we can find some thing interesting or even worth money some place around her if we look hard and I think shaav would fuck me ether way " she say as she begins to walk into the forest fallowing a man made path that was left from the war " come on lets get going"

"I doubt Shaav would fuck a ghoul...you wouldn't be very attractive." He said as he walked with Shaav to follow behind her. "Speaking of fucking...I wouldn't mind watching as this big lizard fucks you until you die or something...that'd be hot as hell...watching you get raped by this thing..."

She sees a cabin through her scope then say " it looks like theirs a cabin over there and I think that we should go there going to be a storm soon and I don't feel like freezing to death and maybe you will get the action you want we mite be there for a long time" she says as she headed for the cabin once she had gotten there the door was locked " get its locked I never been great at picking them so could you pick it or have shaav knocking the door open.

"Why would I lockpick it when I can simply just do this?" He aimed his hunting rifle at it, then he lowered it. "Wait...then that'd leave the door just hanging open...Alright I guess I won't shoot out the lock because of the snow blowing inside of it if I did." He said smiling as he got onto his knees and began to attempt to lockpick the door. Eventually, after a few bobby pins, he got the door open and stood up, opening the door for Shaav, who didn't waste any time getting inside where it was warmer, and for Puca. "Well? After you mi amiga..."

She had walked in seeing the fire place it had a few long in side but had no way of lighting it so she had took a insanitary grenade and threw it into the fireplace causing the dry wood to burst into flames " aww that's it much better" she had said as she started to strip her self of her clothes and jumped into shavs lap trying to warm her self up as her breasts rub up against him feeling warmth from his large body then says to the both of then " you two want to have some fun sense were going to be stuck her for a bit.

"Mmm.nah...I'll just sit back and...watch as you two fuck each other. I'm curious as to how you were able to tame this deathclaw..." Nathan murmured as he sat down in a chair and began to watch them. Shaav looked down to the girl, feeling her breasts press against his thick carcass and he began to erect, his cock coming out and laying between her legs from where she was sitting on his lap.

When she felt the cock slide between her legs she had started t slide her cunt up and down across shavvs cock as she rubs the tip of his cock with her feet then says to Nathan as she dose so "dont you want to join in Nathan I bet the three of us could have a lot of fun" she had sias then got onto her knees and started to suck shavs cock as she rubbed his sack

Back
Top Bottom