Jugger x Luatesh

She had flipped over and sat on his chest as her feet played with is wet cock as one foot plays with his shaft and the other rubs the tip of his cock she had as touched her self sticking four finger into her small tight cunt as she rubs and licks her nipples with the other hands at the same time her nimble feet feet play with his cock she says to " you cock is so sticky with cum it feels funny between my toes

He moaned out loudly as he felt her feet continue to play with his cock. "D-Damn...you need to...do this a lot more...when we do it..." He moaned as he reached up and began to play with her breasts, his fingers tugging her nipples down as he felt his precum get smothered onto her feet as she wiped it all around his cock. "If you keep on...I'm gonna cum all over them! Oh god this feels so amazing..." He said before reaching down to add two more fingers into her pussy along with her four.

With lots of skill she plays with his his sticky cock with her feet covering her feet with his cum she begins to moan loudly when he had grabbed the both of her breasts pulling on on her nipples that soon became hard she had cam a second time once she had slide his finger into helping her masturbate covering his hand and hers with his with her hot juices.
She had then began to lick her hands clean of her juices as she jerked him off but it was not long tell when she had pope the cork with her feet feeling his sticky cumm covering his feet she had turned around and said to him " then is a hole you have not used yet would like to try it out" as she rolled over point her but in the air spreading her ass hole open waiting for him to stick it in as she lick her lips.

When he felt his cum shoot out and land on his and her feet, he smirked as he wiped them off onto his clothing...some rags he was going to toss out anyway since he managed to gamble off some from a merchant. He watched as she spread her asshole and he moved over, loving her already. "Damn you're so kinky baby...your pussy, your mouth...your feet...and now your asshole? God I know I'm really going to feel the pain in the morning...but who gives a damn?" He began to prod her asshole with his fat cock until finally he began to force it deep into her. "Yeah...how does that feel my slutty little Pacu?"

Feeling the fat cock forcing its way into her asshole she tightly grabs the bed sheets as she grits her teeth when his cock enter her ass she lets out a loud moan her ass hole was tighter then her ass hole but is a light pink color and softer then silk she moan loudly when his cock goes deeper into her ass "Its so big I am surprized that it would fit in my tight ass hole" she says to him as she pushes back onto his cock were it would go deeper in side of her ass hole giving a soft moan every time she pushed back onto his fat cock.

Nathan smirked as he felt her begin to push herself onto his cock...he couldn't believe how amazingly tight her little butt was. He thrust into her at a medium pace...wanting to fuck her brains out as he reached forward and began to doggy style her at a fast pace. "Oh yeah...scream to the world how much you love this Pacu....I want everyone in the vault to know exactly what you love about me...!" He cried out as he could already feel himself starting to come to his breaking point...but even after he came...he wouldn't be finished unless she was.

She gave soft moan as she was being fuck at a slow pace then when he started to rapidly fuck her ass hole she tightly grabs the bed cover and give loud moans that could be hear all across the vault then finally when he had cummed in he ass she rolled over and curled up beginning to lick the cum out of her ass soon after that she passes out for the rest of the night sleeping with out making a sound and did not wake tell the next morning late in the day wakeing up in a furry as she take the 10 mill that found last night and jams it into Nathan crouch area

When he had came inside her ass, he watched as she began to lick the cum as it drained out of it...he smiled to her and laid down beside her, arms around her as they slept...but when he would awaken, he wouldn't be pleased. "W-What the hell!?" He said as he saw the 10mm pistol aimed at his cock. "G-Get a hold of yourself Puca! Don't do anything you'd regret!" He said as he backed into a corner, hiding his privates with his hands as he looked at her. "You were the one that wanted to do it!"

She look at him with the eyes of death and laughs with a grin of a devil on her face as she fires a single round between his leg as she says "Regret no no no I am not going to regret this I am going to enjoy this you got me drunk were you could take advantage of me now I must kill you" she tries to fire a second round and with a fluc of luck the gun jams just like it did for the other gay in angry she throws it at as she jumps on top of him swinging her arms at him hitting him " you meany why did you have to trick me me" she yells acting like a child at the moment.

When the first round went between his legs, Nathan turned white as he looked at her with a face of fear. "P-Pacu!" He cried out before he heard the click of the gun, showing it jammed with the second bullet. Suddenly she had jumped on him, beginning to beat him as he held his arms up to protect himself. "Get ahold of yourself Pacu! You're the one that wanted to fuck me in the first place after YOU got drunk!" He cried out as he tried to push her off...but couldn't. His bones were still shaking with fear as he looked at her with fear of death in his eyes.

She pulls out a knife beginning to swing it at him but when she was about to stab him with the knife her personality changes and she drops the knife and was confused " I don't know what was going on I am confused" tear form at her eyes then she then begins to cry cause she dose not know what was going on and from the hang over" waa I dont know whats going on and my head hurts" she then become dizzy and pass out then was fast asleep again in no time waking when she became hungry

He twitched his eyebrow when she awoke hungry. "Y-You're really something else...you know what...?" He said still in fear of her before getting up. "I...I think that we should split up for a bit..." He said painfully...this outburst was too much...she never reacted this badly before when he'd get her drunk to sleep with her...she never freaked out and tried to kill him. He got his clothes on and walked out the door...leaving her there.

Being half asleep she says to him "ok" then falls back asleep a few hours later she awaken sleeping on a charmer outfit and leaves the vault to explore by her self for a bit
hoping she would find a stash of weapons so she could repair he guns so she goes to a canyon that she had never been before she finds a cave that looked promising there was a man made gate in front of it when she enters she finds some old boxes and begins to search then for useful stuff she could use sell or trade

Watching her from the shadows was a large deathclaw. It waited until she was alone...and it was deathclaw mating season...It snuck up behind her and knocked her down. Immediately it reached down and grabbed her before tearing off her clothes, its erect cock high and hard as her face was only inches from it. It glared at her...snarling as if it wanted her to suck him off.

Being in danger her personalty and stared back at the death claw with wicked eyes rubbing the tip of its cock as she says to it " my my my what a big cock you have her your a big boy I see you just want to have some fun don't you" she then stick its cock in her mouth beginning to blow him hard taking in as much of the beast cock into her mouth as she could as her hands began to rub his shaft going it full length her head bobbing rather rapidly on his cock her feet were playing his his sack rubbing and squeezing them with her feet

The deathclaw simply snorted and watched her as she continued to suck his cock, her feet playing with his balls. It began to leak precum into her mouth...for something so ugly...its cum tasted very sweet and sugary. It looked down and watched her...its hands going to poke at her breasts in all the right spots until it pushed her hardened nipples back into her own breasts.

She had felt him poke her breasts she had moaned as her nipple had become hard " don't do that it tickles she said then when she had tasted his cum then said with her face blushing " Wow you rough and tough but your a softie on the inside aren't you" tasting his sweet cum begins to suck him off faster wanting to have a better taste of his cum her head had bobbled quickly as her hands stroked him hard as the both of her feet rubbed his sack stimulating it as she thought to her self I would have never thought I would be horny for a death claw.

The deathclaw whimpered as she called his bluff and called him soft rather than one of the blood thirsty ones. It continued to poke her breasts, leaving small red lines where its fingers trailed across her flesh. It felt her continued to bob up and down on his cock until finally he blew his hot load deep into her mouth. It was so much that it literally exploded from the sides of her mouth where his cock was, some forcefully going down her throat, some others staying in her moth, and the rest just poured out of her.

All the death claw cum pored out of her mouth on to her body tell she could swallow it she then took the time to lick her self like a dog licking all of the cum off of her body "mmm sugary and sweet you have a creamy insides" she had said as she whipped the last of the cum of her and licked it off of her fingers she then jumps on the death claw and playfully growls at him "RAWWWR are you done or do you want more I want to know how much stamina a death claw has" she says as she lick it face rubbing it cock with her feet wounder if it was getting exsited she want to fuuck a death claw tell it could not hand anymore sex

The deathclaw was surprised when she suddenly jumped out at him. Normally he wouldn't have fallen back, but the surprise made him fall back alone as he heard her roar at him when she leapt. Feeling her feet begin to stroke his cock, it began to whimper and moan as its tongue went out to lick her cheek like she did to him...its tongue was long and thick...if they Frenched, well...she's probably gag on it. It erected to the feel of her feet against its cock and looked at her...waiting for her to mount him and fuck his cock like there was no tomorrow.

She had smile when he licked her back now she know that he was accepting her feeling his large tongue on her face she jump off him and moved into the center of the room Knowing that he wanted it she got on her back and pulled her legs to her were he could see his cunt it was dripping wet making a puddle below her cunt right by her ass she then said to him almost yelling at him " well come on you want it right well come get it if you want it I am right her show me what you got" spreading her cunt open for him

It got to its feet as it heard her practically yell at him. It began to run at her, looking like most Deathclaws when they chased down their victims and its large claws went to her legs, spreading them open as its large cock thrust itself into her...It was a lot bigger than Nathan's cock and filled her even more due to his monstrous size. Thrusting hard into her, it began to snort and look at her as their rough sex went on.

She felt the size difference feeling him thrust into her he say to it as she moan " have at it big boy lets see how good you are" grabbing it by the horn as it fucked her licking it on the face as it did so wrapping her legs around it were i could get a better angle her pussy tight around the death claws cock but her cunt felt warm and soft on the inside as she rubs her own breasts pulling on her own nipples moaning from the sensitivity as she was roughly fuck by the death claw.

The deathclaw looked at her as it thrust hard into her. It loved the feel of a human's pussy around its monstrous cock. It wasn't long before he finished. After his fingers were pressing into her breasts like before, it roared out as its hot cum filled her pussy, bloating her belly a bit to be like a balloon before he pulled out...her pussy just draining of his seed as he dropped her. It nudged her with its head as it laid down beside her.

When he had layed down next to her she bent over and started to licking up the cum that drain out of her pussy like a dog with her legs above her head after a few mins she jumped back on top of the death claw holding onto his horns she says said to him demanding "come I would like to go again I am not finished with you yet " sliding the monster cock deep inside of her once again forcing her her self down onto the monstrous cock she uses the dexterity in her hips to move up and down on his shaft her cunt still tight even after being used by him

Back
Top Bottom