Slytherin and the princess

Lillith ran after him, "Seamus.... wait baby," she said softly. She grabbed his hand. She always felt bad when he got upset. She had been thinking about compromising for him. They had been dating since she was a first year. And he had been making compromises for her the entire time they were together. She had been thinking of finally giving in to him. "Let's go to the black lake...."

He Looked back at her and nodded a little. the boy would smile gently at her even as his head tilted to the side. " Yes. Lets?" he said with a goofy but large grin that seemed to say just her suggesting that made the whole world was right. he moved to take her hand again and squeeze it. and lead her down the hallway." I just am so proud of you. your smarter then anyone i know!"

Lillith blushed as complimented her. "Seamus... thank you. You have been so good to me. And I... I wanna repay you for everything you've done for me..." She followed him all the way to the black lake. Looking up at him, a small smile spreading across her beautiful.

He followed along with her easily. and then once they got the lake, he would smile alittle down at her. His hands sliding to cup her cheeks." your very beautiful. and you can do anything you want for me" he leaned down and kissed her gently. or rather tried to. the poor boy so excited by the little time he got with her. that the kiss was a little sloppy and rougher then he wanted.. he closed his eyes thou and didn't notice. he would seek to deepen the kiss thou gently. as his hands stroked down her neck.

Lillith gasped, his kiss a little rougher then she had expected. She felt his hands on her neck. Each touch sending little bolts of electricity through her petite body. She slowly wrapped her arms around his neck. She parted her lips a bit. Allowing him the access he so desperately craved.

the Boys fingers stroked down the supple lines of her neck, tips stroking ever so gently thou they stopped once he got to her shoulders.. stroking down over her arms a little. He wrapped his hands over her arms as he kissed her, tongue dipping down to taste her lips then force itself in. seamus was alittle skilled but put alittle to much force into the kiss as he pressed to the smaller younger girl.

Lillith felt his tongue pressing to her lips and parted them a little wider. The breaking the kiss momentarily to move to sit on the ground, looking up at him, her eyes telling him to join her. She smiled at him, almost unsure of what to do. She was new to this, and these sort of things confused her. But she patted the ground next to her. Making obvious she wanted him to join her.

He would look down at her, eyes a little clouded by lust and he moved to sit down beside her, on his knees. the boys hands feel towards her lap. One seeking to wrap itself on her own hand to squeeze, the other seeked her knee to squeeze also as he leaned down at her with a smile and kissed her a little more." your so pretty little lily". He said in the kiss, he smiled at her almost shyly.Despite the rumor's and the boys pressing of her, the boy had only gotten about this far with lavender,just a hair farther into the acts, and they were reaching his limit's knowledge.

Lillith smiled a bit, feeling his hands on her. She felt the electricity in the touch. Each of his little touches was like a small burst of electricity to her system. She slid her hands up his back. Feeling the muscles in his back tensing and untensing under the light touch of her tiny fingers. Wondering if her touches felt the same way to him. She didn't want to ask of course.

the Boy groaned as she stroked down his back the boy leaned to pull her up against him as he smiled. His hands stoked down and now over her sides. He just enjoyed the light taste of her mouth, and the soft form hidden under her cloths as he didn't pressure her to much.

Lillith gasped feeling him pull her against, she let her hands slowly wander up his shirt. Feeling his abdominals muscles, and pecs. "Seamus...." she whimpered softly against his lips. Feeling each touch she couldn't help but smile.

Hands pulled his own shirt off as he smiled at her.. his head dipped from their kiss and leaned. Kissing down and over her neck, even as his hands stroked now along her sides under her shirt. just stroking the soft skin against her sides.

Lillith moaned softly as she felt his lips on her slender neck. "Seamus... It feels so good... Don't stop," she whimpered softly. Feeling his hands under her shirt. She slowly pulled her shirt over her head. Revealing her breasts, covered by only her bra now. She was mostly petite, but her breasts werea full C cup. But they looked good even on her petite frame.

Hands slide timidly up her sides and to stroke the sides of her chest. even as he kissed down and over her shoulder." You.. taste good" he said so softly. the mans fingers warm against her skin, as he slide his fingers over the shape and lines of her bra.

Lillith moaned a bit louder. Her fingers shyly moving down his front, fumbling the buckle of his pants for a moment before finally unbuckling the belt. Her fingers working on on nimbly over the buttons of his pants. She didn't know what she was doing, she was just letting instinct guide her.

He groaned at her as he smiled and slide his hands back to slide his fingers against her bra, moving to try and undo it. The Boy took more then a few times before he got it right. the young boy pulled it down and off her shoulder's allowing her breasts to be exposed for him. He enjoyed how she looked. he looked down wide eyed and smiled.." you.. your beautiful." he stuttered to her even as he lifted his hips for her.

Lillith blushed as he let her breasts free. Looking away a bit, but still undoing his pants. Sliding them down, "Seamus, you have an amazing body...." she whispered softly. She slid his pants off of him slowly. Her skirt still firmly on.

He smiled as he kissed down her chest very slowly. His hands sliding up and knead against her soft breasts, he was kissing around her soft pink nipples even as he tried to figure out what to do with them. not sure truly what to do with her breasts. or body. his hand slide down and stroked thou against her inner thigh moving to try sneak up it. not sure how far his girl was willing to go today. she was going a lot further then he thought she would.

"Seamus, I...I want you to be my first," Lillith whispered in his ear. She let her hands explore his body. She wanted to feel every inch of his body. And she wanted him to feel every inch of her's. Her eyes were on his, and she was conveying the lust she was feeling. But also the love for him.

the mans fingers slide down her legs and then moved to undo the skirt. the man pulling it off her as he moved down and kissed at her neck" I want.. you to be my first also lilith" he said with a soft smile. His hands moving back to her chest and squeezed as he pressed close and went back to another deep kiss. enjoying the way she felt now. tasted, and he wanted more.

It left her almost nude, only the lace underwear separating him from what he wanted. She slid his boxers down, gasping a bit when she saw that he was fully erect. She looked away blushing a bit. But letting her instincts still lead the way. Taking him in her hand, stroking him slowly up and down.

the man leaned back and pulled her down against his side. His eyes closed" mmm that's good dear" His hand sliding to pull her panties down and away from her even as he held her close. trying get them off, thou not trying break contact. he just wanted to enjoy what she was doing to him. as much as he wanted her naked.

Lillith managed to pull her underwear off with one hand, while stroking him slowly up and down with the other. She was wanting this almost as bad as he was. She could feel him throbbing in her hand. She enjoyed touching him in all the right places to drive him crazy.

He arched more against her even as she stroked the boys cock. He leaned kissing her neck gently. as he moaned back to her for each touch." so good lily." he said as his hand slide down from behind her . Now moving to stroke the girls young pussy as he groaned at her ear. the man nipped firmly." make me cum. make me cum all over us lily. your good at this." he said as his fingers began push into her soft hairless young flesh. He was close, she could feel it pulsing, just a little bigger then her hand.

Lillith moaned as his fingers began to stroke her pussy, she didn't let it distract her too badly though. She continued to stoke his length. Feeling is pulsing in her hand. She couldn't believe the feeling he was giving her. Feeling his fingers begin to slide into her it caused her to moan his name softly.

Back
Top Bottom