Amongst the Stars, Magic is Born. (Dingo and Vergil1989.)

Giselle could only laugh again before gasping in mild shock and pleasure as Leo surprised her as he started to work her clit over. Twenty odd years of never even touching herself was about to catch up to her she realized as she already felt hot and taut as a live wire, bliss pulsing from her sex to sound off in every nerve in her body as she hugged him close, needing his body to support her own as her legs started to turn to jelly. His mouth and lips in general were one of many things she couldn't get enough of as she moaned in his ear, grinding her sex against his crotch as he continued to play with her own. "Oh gods....Leo. You're...going to drive me crazy....you keep that up." She gasped, pulling his hand away since she didn't want to cum just yet. She had other ideas in mind anyway as she gently pushed him back onto the bed so he was laying on his back before the half Drow kissed his lips again before slowly leaving a trail of sensual kisses and licks along his chest and neck, and going lower still until she was at his already stiff member. "Tell me Leo....have you ever had sex before?" She asked, wondering out of sheer curiosity before they went any further because if he hadn't, she at least would TRY to take it slow with him.

Leo listened to Giselle moan and found himself chuckling a bit as she leaned on him. "Won't be the first I drive someone nuts, of corse, I never drove someone nuts this way," he chuckled before he kissed her again. Then, he felt her push him back on the bed. He looked up at Giselle and could see her body shaking as well, she wanted this like he did, he knew it. He felt her kisses and returned them before she moved down his body. His heart rate continued to race and his skin flushed crimson. When he heard her question, he answered stright, with a few shy chuckles, "acctualy no, never have." He leaned up a bit to look at Giselle and said, "why did you want to know that?"

"Eh, no particular reason. Just I didn't want to end up going too fast for you or something in case you hadn't." Giselle replied, hoping she was reassuring him as she put her right hand around his cock and slowly stroked it, wanting him hard as a rock before she let him have her pussy wrapped around it. For now, she did have plans to taste of him as she let her tongue run over the front side before swirling it around the tip and going back down the other side, and going further with her tongue as she let it run its course over his testicles, covering them in a thin layer of her spit before sucking the left one into her lips. Letting it pop out of her mouth, she sucked on the other testicle as well before taking his cock in her mouth, slowly sinking down until he was buried in her throat all the way to the base before slowly pulling back up with an audible pop. "How does it feel to be sucked off, Leo?" She purred, stroking him a couple more times before taking him back into her mouth as she had before, not caring if he popped a load early since there were plenty they could do until he got hard again.

Leo felt Giselle take his member into her mouth and found himself enjoying the feel of the one note being responsible for the pleasure. He watched Giselle and found his hands clutching the sheets. His heart rate felt higher then before and his breath went a little deeper. "You keep that up," Leo grunted, "you'll have me going off for a bit." With it being his first time, he wouldn't last long and part of him knew it. His breathing became deeper and harder before he felt a tingling sensation rise from inside his groin. "I think that may be now," he grunted as he felt the sensation rise up.

Taking him fully into her mouth, Giselle sucked down every drop that erupted from Leo's member, enjoying the hot seed that poured into her mouth. Once it was done, the half Drow popped off again, watching his member become soft, but that wouldn't be for long as she smiled up at the man that had been with her since the beginning of this mad adventure through space. "Now, I think it's time you returned the favor." She replied, slowly turning about and backing her butt up into his face before straddling his mouth with her hips, lowering her dripping sex so he'd be able to lick and nibble to his heart's content. "Go ahead....let your tongue explore what's right in front of you Leo." Giselle whispered, hoping he'd take her up on her offer since it had been a very long time since she had been so aroused and she was needing release now more than ever.

Leo felt his heart rate settle a bit until he heard Giselle talk about returning the favor. He looked up to see Giselle backed up into his face and straddled his face. He brought his hands up and pressed them up against her mound. He prodded her a bit, feeling how wet she was and chuckling a bit. He pressed a little deeper into her, massaging the inside of her the best he could. He then leaned up and stuck his tounge into her, using his fingers to spread her open a bit. He wasn't use to the feeling or taste but he continued to lap into her. Part of him was glad this wasn't a dream or a memoryvid, it was the real thing. But still, he felt like it wasn't lust that drove him to please Giselle.

((Sorry for the delay my friend. I didn't forget about ya.))

When Leo started to prod her depths a bit, Giselle could only give a heated moan as she lowered her head to look at his still soft cock. He'd stiffen up before too long, but she could in the meantime help him along she knew. For now, she was going to enjoy what he was doing to her as he slowly massaged her inner core before pulling his fingers out enough to spread her petals open before replacing his fingers with his tongue, which was far better in her opinion as she gave a prolonged moan followed by shorter ones. Grinding her hips a little bit against his face, the half Drow found it hard to believe he was a virgin as she squirmed like a cat on a hot tin roof, wanting this to continue for all eternity for all she cared for anything else at that moment. She'd never leave herself high and dry for twenty odd years again after this.

OOC - I understand

Leo continued to to lick into Giselle as he found himself stiffining up. He could hear the moans from Giselle and part of him knew it was because of him. He brought his fingers back in as he continued to use his tounge. Part of his mind wondered why Giselle wanted him but he pushed the thought aside, thinking of the here and now, holding into her. He heard the longer moan from her and figured he hit a spot and kept aiming for the same spot.

((Sheesh. Sorry.))

Giselle whimpered slightly as his tongue left her depths again, but she gasped as she felt his fingers find her sex in its place. He was good, there was no doubt in her mind of that as she took Leo in her mouth again without stopping until he was fully in her throat before bobbing her head back and forth rapidly on his hardening shaft. She was moaning as he rubbed a sensitive spot within her core, making her squirm as her pussy dripped its juices all over Leo's face and chest as she continued to let her mouth and tongue work their own magic upon his cock. Popping off of his member shortly afterward however, Giselle gave a prolonged cry of bliss as she came, bucking slightly as she squirted over his face, panting as she bucked again and again as she rode the wave he had forced upon her. It had been too long since she had come from someone fucking her in some form or another, and she was enjoying the pleasure that washed over her entire body as she slowly calmed down. "Gods....you're incredible....Leo."

OOC - Its okay

Leo kept into Giselle with his tongue and fingers until he felt her spasm. He slowly pulled out when he figured she had came and was slowly coming down from it. He heard what she said as he cleaned up his face. He moved around to her and kissed her on the lips as he positioned himself in front of her and pressing into her body, using one of his hands to grasp at her breast and occasionally pulling on the tit. "Giselle," Leo whispered softly, "to be honest, I'm a little nervous about this." He kissed her on the lips again and could feel his heart beat almost to the point of out of his chest.

Back
Top Bottom