Winter's kiss, moon/lady

Tom smiled softly as he tilted his head, breathing relieved to see the baby safe and whole.At least they could tell Frost his son was unharmed. And the castle would be left in one piece.Swallowing hard he smiled."Do you want me to take him home while you go get frost?"He asked softly. Knowing persnally, that despite everyone being shocked at dumbledore's actions, he wanted the young demon out of the castle as soon as he could get him out.Which meant taking the back stairs down from here instead of stomping out to the great hall to get frost.

Harry hesitated but then nodded, handing his baby to Tom, ignoring the horrified expression on McGonagal's face as she realized just who it was Harry was giving his baby over to. ",mi...mister Potter you can't give a baby to that Mad Man!" "shut up!" Harry snarled his eyes flashing with rage, McGonagal squeaking in horror as she sat back down and cowered under Harry's rage as she watched Tom leave with the baby Harry sighing in relief as soon as he felt Tom and Corbin leave the castle grounds, leaving the terrified McGonagall where she was to go and find frost. needing to let him know that Corbin was safe and with Tom and Lucius.

Frost smiled slightly as he walked towards the other as he headed down the hall,wrapping his arms around him."Corbin's safe?"he asked wrapping his arms around the other tightly, glad that both of the boys in his life. Smiling happily to himself, glad that the ministry records of the demon prince had gone so far into the past. Kissing the man he'd dreamed about for years, he held him close."Are you okay?"He muttered looking him over in case he was hurt, letting his hands wander a little.

Mentally, percy weasley smirked to himself, glad that a demons illusion would hold up for this. Glad that frost's cousin had seen the benefit of having a emotionally devastated prince. Now...they just had to get far enough along before the real frost found them.

Harry sighed and nodded. "Tom has him, he took him home, to his home." no one knew where Tom lived, only Tom, Lucius, and Frost. Harry had never even thought to ask, but that was why he was so relaxed. even under veritisium or torture those two would never give up Tom's secretes. he kissed Frost back, a little desperately. "i'm ok...i'm just shaken up...are YOU ok?" he demanded, leaning into the touches with a soft sigh, a smirk on his lips. "well, i DID promise you a present for restraining yourself." Harry purred, smirking a little. "let's pop into an empty classroom so you can unwrap me hmm?"

Frost nodded smiling, not caring for the child, but amused that Harry Potter of all people, trusted Tom with his son. Smiling as he pulled the other into the closest empty classroom he smiled."I'm fine. Shaken, and wanting you, but not worried. No one can get to corbin now."He said delving his fingers into the brunette's hair, kissing him hard before starting to undress him.Amused that Harry was going to make it so simple in driving the demon prince into despair.

Harry smiled a little as he was pulled into the classroom laughing a little. "mmm your so eager." he purred, reaching back and grabbing the others crotch, squeezing it tightly. "uuhm so good. fuck me nice and hard lover." he moaned. "i want you to fuck me so hard i can't even remember the name Dumbledore."

Frost laughed softly as he bucked into the touch, undressing harry quickly as he pressed a kiss to his lips again."Hmm not a good idea to mention dumbledore during sex.Ruins the whole mood."He said laughing as he sat the man up on one of the desks, easing between the other's legs, muttering a lubing spell. Smirking as he fisted the other's cock sliding a finger into him."And your just as eager as me."he teased

Harry moaned and then laughed at Frost's statement, trembling eagerly as he nuzzled the other. "mmm yeah but at the same time it might piss you off enough to REALLY fuck me." he growled teasingly as he kissed the other hard again. "and of course i'm eager, i suffered a highly traumatic thing, i need you and your amazing cock to wash it all away." he explained, moaning as he felt the lube, then the finger slipping inside of him. "a..aah Frost... mm don't bother with stretching, please.. don't have the patience for it. fuck me! please fuck me."

Frost smiled a little pulling out of him, before resting his hands on his hips and sliding into him with ease, gasping softly as he felt the other tightening around him. Shivering as he held him close."Harry..."He muttered panting freezing when he felt the cold bite of winter's air, frost forming on Harry's skin.

"Wizards. Of course they don't hold bonds sacred."Jackie Frost bowed his head slightly as he stepped into the room, the coldness going bone deep. The only sense that he was more upset then the chilling rage was the utter despair that filled his eyes. Because while the demon illusion worked on harry, let harry see percy as frost, nothing could trick a demon prince into seeing anything but what was. And what he was staring at, was breaking him. After all, a demonling without his mate wouldn't survive.

HArry moaned as Frost filled him, arching against the other, trembling as he panted, feeling the icy magic wrapping around him. "...frost?" Harry asked looking baffled as he blinked slowly at the Frost in the doorway blinking at the frost on top of him. "b..but then...who is...." his eyes widened as Frost's, and Harry's Demonic energies broke Percy's illusion. "p..Percy!? no,,, get off!" horror and panic filling Harry's face as he realized it was not Frost who was fucking him, a sick feeling welling up inside of him. "get off of me!" he demanded, trying to push Percy away frantically, feeling as if his heart was breaking. Percy was raping him, Percy was touching him, and worse... he looked like Frost again...

"Okay okay Im moving."Percy said taking his time backing away from him, smiling a little at the demon prince silently watching them.

Frost tilted his head,raising a hand."Goodbye."He said dipping his head before doing what no one should have been able to do. Opened a door between here and there, and stepped through to Riddle manor. Needing corbin, needing draco...needing something.Not realizing that he'd changed everything when he'd left, that the wind was howling his fury, and rain and snow were crying his grief. Sinking into the middle of the entranceway he stared sightlessly, not aware of anything in the manor.

Percy moved way moving to leave the room,after all he'd gotten what he wanted, and more then anything else, his life was going to be better now that the prince was going to be killed.

Tom frowned slightly looking towards the window as frost coated the glass, snow flurried..."I think winter's come early."He said slowly turning to look at lucius as he leaned against their bed.

Harry sobbed as he shook his head, trying to go after Frost while gathering his clothes together, stumbling as he tripped over his pants, watching Frost vanish with a howl of agony all his own, bursting into sobs as he too did what no person should have been able to do. he reached out, and ripped the wards around him apart, and vanished with a CRACK back to Malfoy manor to try and scrub Percy off of him. only stopping when he started to draw blood.

Lucius swallowed thickly. "i think Frost is pissed..." he whispered softly rushing to his feet and running out into the hall, Draco apparating into the house after Frost, having felt the storm bloom into life, and Harry rip down the wards at Hogwarts, Draco had gone to Frost, and Lupin had gone to Harry. "Frost!" Draco yelled, shivering at the icy cold temperatures of the house, setting his hand on Frost's shoulders. "Frost, look at me!"

Tom swallowed hard, pausing long enough to set the sleeping child in a crib before following lucius downstairs, cursing as he slid on ice, before starting to walk slower down the stairs, pausing at the sight of draco and the prince.

Frost froze the blond, dropping his body temprature so fast it would have been deadly had he not realized who it was at the last moment and broke it, only giving the blond a bad case of the shivers. Looking up at him he stared, tears freezing on his face as fast as he cried them. "Can...can me and corbin stay here?"He said brokenly.

Draco smiled a little through chattering teeth and nodded as Lucius carefully knelt down and set his fingers next to Frost, instead of on him. "of course you can stay here but you have to calm down." he murmured gently, Draco nodding. "you don't want to hurt Corbin on accident do you?"

Frost's eyes went wide slumping a little."no.I wouldn't hurt him."He sniffled rubbing his eyes, as he turned his head to look at the two. Calming down even though the storm still raged outside. To torn up and confused to calm his heart enough to do that. But he'd...he'd take care of Corbin.Corbin was all that mattered. All that he could let himself have that mattered.

A week later Tom sighed softly as he leaned against the glass, turning his head to look at Lucius, smiling slightly."Have they figured out yet that they're living in the same house?"He asked amused, slightly, at that despite Frost's inability to admit he needed harry, still,desperately, that the moment the half demon had stepped into riddle manor, the storm had calmed. The jagged edges on Frost's temper and heart had calmed just by his mere prescence. And yet...for the first time since he'd known the other man. He was actually, truly sick.Which was so much worse because corbin was sick along with him.Both father and son were so so miserable.

Elsewhere Frost sniffled as he paced the house, cradling the fussy, whiny baby in his arms as they both sniffled. To sick to care that he hadn't slept in days, so sick that all he wanted to do was take care of corbin. Looking worn and tired he didn't even realize that he was wandering close to the rooms that lupin and harry had been using, draco having split his time between harry and frost. "Come on love, come on baby. I know you're sick cor, but we both need to sleep. We'll both feel better."He said sleepily shifting his hold on corbin, gently touching the baby's hand smiling as shadows twined around their fingers, amused as corbin played with them. Whimpering as his body informed him he needed to eat....but he didn't want to eat. Whimpering as he moved to lean back against one of the bedroom doors he whimpered laying on the floor, curling up around the baby he was holding as if he could protect him from everything and yet...frost was feeling so shattered, he couldn't even protect himself.

Harry had stayed in his rooms, he never left until he heard Frost's voice and Corbin's giggles. he felt dirty, defiled, and no amount of washing would get it off. he had already had the pleasure of slaughtering Percy, but not before he had the man raped by as many death eaters as he could find. an angry Harry was no laughing matter. he didn't know if Frost had learned of Percy's torture yet, and part of him wanted to beleive that he didn't care... but it was a lie. "Frost?" Harry asked softly, voice broken, eyes broken as he blinked at the other, laying on the floor, trembling now. "is...is it really you? not someone else pretending to be you?" Draco had explained to Frost, or tried to that Harry had been tricked, that Percy had been wearing a glamor, but harry didn't know that. "whats wrong with you? are you sick? should i get Snape?" he asked, hesitantly touching the others forehead, almost flinching when his hand met the others skin, terrified it was going to end up not being Frost again.

Frost whimepred softly, nuzling the other's fingers, muttering softly as he pressed a kiss to his hand.Don't feel good.Me and corbin dont feel good..."He whimpered.He just wanted to sleep.It would be so ince to sleep, to be held. "Snape says I'm fine.Fine..."He sniffled shifting, curling up around corbin as the child giggled, reaching for his other father. Just wanting to man that he'd missed all week

Harry relaxed and smiled a little as he gathered Corbin into his arms, kissing his baby's forehead. "my poor men." he murmured softly, helping Frost to stand up. "your just feeling terrible aren't you? come on Frost, you need to sleep." he ordered, falling back into his mother hen mode as he had before...before Percy. if Frost where to look closley though, he would see the beginnings of a rounding belly. harry was at least two months pregnant now, at least they could be certain who the baby belonged to. "Frost? i'm so sorry." harry muttered as he laid the other down. "i should never have let that filth touch me, i should have known it wasn't you..." he was desperate to make things right, desperate to have Frost back, because only Frost would be able to wash Percy off of him.

Frost smiled a little sleepy, a little deliorious."Demon magic....works on everyone...not me. Demon prince...doesnt work."He muttered proving that even if he hadn't responded to Draco's arguing, and sometimes violent way of trying to get him to see things, that he had been listening. He'd just been to torn up to do anything beyond trying to take care of himself and corbin."Dont go anywhere.Need you.Dont feel good."He said blinking sleepily at the other, smiling a little when he realized harry was getting into bed with him,taking care of corbin.

Harry smiled, relaxing as he crawled into bed with Frost, gently nuzzling him as he gently snuggled Corbin. "just sleep love." harry muttered softly. "everything will be alright." he promised stroking Frost's hair. "i'll never leave you again, i promise." he mumbled, gently tickling Corbin's toes in order to keep the little one's focus away from feeling miserable. "i'll never leave either of you again."

"Good."Frost smiled happily, falling asleep nuzzling the other's shoulder as he drifted away.

7 months later Tom growled as he held lucius's hand he hurt so much.Growling softly at the demon appearing in the doorway."FROST! SIT DOWN!"The dark lord demanded, looking at the anxious face of the demon prince.

"I can't!"

"Do it now. Go back to harry."Tom demanding the dark lord's snarl and glare so fierce that the prince went scurrying back to where his lover was having there baby. Relaxing a little as the nurse gently raised the newest malfoy smiling slightly as she started to clean the babe."Man's going to be the death of me."He whined turning his head to look at lucius with a tired smile. Amused that the demon prince was being so anxious.Though it made sense, since three of his small family were in the hospital having babies.

Frost grumbled as he sat on the edge of harry's bed,holding his hand, looking anxious."Tom has a babe now.Now just you and draco are left."He growled softly, fear in the word as he was really afraid of losing the other.

Harry chuckled softly as Frost came scurrying back in shaking his head a little. "Tom chased you off did he?" he asked softly, panting lightly as he groaned again as another Contraction hit, following the nurses orders and pushing hard with a scream if pain, Draco's cry of pain following suit, Draco's room suddenly holding the sounds of a very annoyed baby, Lupin came bursting in looking overjoyed. "it's a girl!" he squealed jumping up and down as he ran to go and tell Tom only to be kicked out like Frost was, Harry chuckling a little as he whimpered, tossing his head back as he screamed again. "oooh goood! it huuurts!" he wailed, gripping Frost's hand so hard he thought he might break it.

Lucius just chuckled softly, panting a little. "oh do calm down love." he ordered weakly. "let me see my new baby, is it a boy or a girl?" he asked softly, swallowing hard. he wanted to hold the babe but he was too weak. male pregnancies and labor where much harder than female ones. "just Harry now." he muttered softly as Lupin was sent scurrying away.

Tom whined softly, though he didn't try to pull his hand away. Dipping his head he pressed a kiss to harry's forehead."Its okay love. You'll be fine."He muttered encouragingly, wincing at the nurses orders and work. He disliked this.He disliked not being able to do more."Of course tom chased me off."He pouted.

Tom smiled a little, taking the small child from the nurse, looking down at the baby tucked so snuggly in his arms."A girl.A pretty pretty girl."He said smiling, already in love with his daughter before smiling happily at his lover.Sitting down on the edge of the bed

Harry screamed again and then sagged, panting hard as the sounds of a crying baby filled the room, Harry struggling to sit up, to see. "what...what is i?" he finally managed to ask. "is it ok? is my baby ok!?" the nurse smiled as she dried the babe off and handed it to frost. "it's a beautiful baby Girl harry." the nurse said, smiling happily at them her head tilted. "congratulations you two. i can't think of anyone who deserves it more." she admitted smiling at them as Harry grinned. "oh Frost, a pretty baby girl...." Harry breathed smiling a little. "your going to spoil her rotten."

Lucius beamed happily as he examined the little baby, resting his head against Tom's shoulder as a nurse came in and informed them that Draco and Harry had also had girls, Lucius grimacing. "...why do i get the feeling, that our girls are going to be the death of us?" he wondered shaking his head a little. "poor Corbin has a lot of work ahead of him, being a big brother to three girls." "WON'T!" Corbin's voice cried out as Mcgonagal tried to get him to eat his lunch while they waited in the waiting room, Lucius smirking a little. "that poor, poor old woman."

"Ah corbin'll be fine.It's frost I'd worry about.He's going to terrify any potential boyfriend."Tom said wisely, snickering a little as he cuddled their daughter, shifting to settle in the bed with lucius, looking calm and relaxed."And mcgonall deserves it."He said yawning, laying the babe in a crib before he settled in the bed, preparing to go to sleep.

Frost smiled softly nuzzling harry, noddding a little as he cuddled his daughter."Of course she's going to be spoiled."He said smiling as the demon girl cuddled against him, smiling sweetly. Leaning back on the bed with a sigh.Knowing that everyone was safe and content, everything was calm and perfect now. After having dealt with the demons and wizards, he knew nothing would bother them, and all of them could live in peace.

Back
Top Bottom