Winter's kiss, moon/lady

Lucius snickered as Lupin ran in, looking shocked. "is it true? all girls!?" he asked looking at the little girl. "oh my god we're all going to die." he complained vanishing again making Lucius laugh., "that poor man, he has no idea what to do with a daughter." Lucius stated with a small grin. "Draco's probably laughing his ass off. he's been hoping for a little girl since he got pregnant." he admitted smirking a little. "i think Harry has too." he admitted smiling at their little girl. "i just wanted ours to be healthy." he admitted softly, carefully reaching up to stroke their daughters face. "i think everything is going to be alright now."

Harry chuckled a little and nodded blinking when Lupin rushed in and howled in near agony when he saw that they too where holding a little girl. "three girls... three girls...we're all gonna die!" he wailed running away, a nurse following after him, trying to get him to drink a calming potion, Harry snorting a little. "looks like Lucy and Draco both had little girls too..." he murmured smiling as he nuzzled Frost. "i love you." he purred beaming at him

Frost snickered a little resting his head on Harry's shoulder."All little girls. We'll all be happy."He said grinning, glad that the world was going to be okay, that even with the small things that they'd have to do, they had everything they wanted.

Tom nodded kissing Lucius's cheek."She will be happy. And safe.And all those gooey things parents want for their kids. We will make sure of it."He smiled kissing the other, yawning as he cuddled, starting to fall asleep, knowing everything would be as fine as he left it wen he woke.

The End

Back
Top Bottom