A Frontier Like No Other

"Yeah you're right." He moved over and lay next to her. He also relaxed, sliding off the rest of the gear. He was left only in his pants and undershirt, but he couldn't care less.

She smiled and eyed his body in appreciation, seeing the firmness and curve of his muscles. She sighed softly and grinned, laying down fully next to him, watching the stars as the sun set in the horizon. "It's nice here...."

He looked up to the sky as well, enjoying the stars. It seemed to be watching over them, peaceful and calm. He sighed, he could no longer smell the war. Only the fire meat and Felixia filled his nostrils. "Sure is..." he said softly.

She sniffed the air and sat up, letting Smoke enjoy her body as she stood up and bent over to pick out some of the ready meat. "How big do you want it?" She grinned, wondering if he would get the sexual joke attached to her casual statement.

He let out a whistle as she grabbed the meat. "Depends on how much you can take." He said smiling. He caught the joke and wondered how far would she be willing to go.

She blushed heavily and laughed loudly." Wow....perv...."She grinned and sat back down, sharing half the meat she had stripped off of the deer. She nibbled at it, eying Smoke as he ate.

Smoke took his piece, eating quickly. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until the meat touched his tongue. He practically wolfed down the meat, not bothered as she eyed him.

"Jeez, there is more if your still hungry....*She motioned to the deer and sat back on her elbow, eating her piece of meat, washing it down with a flask of rum from her back pocket. The warm liquid filling her belly nicely.

He didn't want to eat more. It still had to be rationed out for later. "Nah I'm good. It's just the first meal I've had in awhile. He looked at the fire, liking how the flames jumped across the shadows.

She nodded and handed her flask over to him. "Here...there is only a little left, but I think you deserve it." She smiled innocently and rested her head against his shoulder, cuddling up to him somewhat.

He smiled taking the flask. He took a small sip, it was refreshing, relaxing his muscles. He smiled as she cuddled against him. Finally there was a moment of rest, of peace, he wrapped his arm around her. His intention was comfort for her as well as him.

She grinned and nuzzles his chest softly, feeling his strong chest against her face. "Hehe, enjoying this much?" She joked, only half teasingly, because she was enjoying this alot too.

She felt smooth against his chest. He liked her touch and was blushing mad as she nuzzled him. "A little." He said, trying to keep his composure.

She noticed the forced clam in his voice and giggled softly. She slowly got up and straddled his waist, grinning down at Smoke. "Stop denying what you feel inside, sarge. You like me, and you know I have feelings for you too."

He was surprised. He knew they liked each other, but the idea of her being this straightforward was a jolt. "But what if something were to happen, how will we manage to take care of each other?" He was only avoiding the imminent, he wanted her and wanted to be with her.

"Good question....' She straightened up and tapped her lower lip thoughtfully. They were stranded on an alien planet, alone, most likely the only humans left planetside. However, if they did make it back into orbit, they could retire together...."We could retire together once we get off this deathworld. Just you and me...off on some beach world...." She smiled and leaned back down over him, allowing him a full view down her shirt. "How does that sound?"

He sighed. The thought of the beach made him smile. The thought of her in a swimsuit made him blush. "I can smell the ocean sands already." He said, feeling instantly better.

"And smell something else as well..." She smiled and brushes her finger under his nose. She leaned down and laid on his chest, her hand running down over his well muscled body.

He rest his hands on her back, enjoying the scent. He was blushing again, but now it didn't bother him. His love for her was already imagining the trip, being with her without a care in the world.

Wiggling in his grip, her body pressing seductively against his, she leaned up and licked his ear softly. "What now....?" She purred softly, her breath heavy with expectation.

He pondered for a moment, feigning confusion. He moved in and kissed her softly. "How about this?"

He pulled her in closer, gently sliding down her back to her waist. He coded his eys as well, wanting to take in the whole moment and just stay there.

She purred softly in contentment, wrapping her arms around Smoke's neck, and cuddling closer to him. Their bodies were now meshed together in a lover's embrace, no gap between them.

Their bodies intertwined, Smoke became more passionate. His kissing became more intense, his hands traveling across her body.

Back
Top Bottom