Maybe it's the sand... (Stickyfun/Jugger82)

He sneered as he forced her arms and legs open, crawling between her legs with his body and using his hands to move her arms. "Such a beautiful body...I can see why Ichiro loved it so much." He said before he knelt down onto his knees to get face to face with her pussy. Leaning forward, he began to lick it and suck on it to tease her. Biting her clitoris and nibbling, he spoke to her...to send vibrations through his teeth to her clit. "What about now? Do you really want to resist now?"

Temari resisted as she attempted to keep her arms and legs in place, but it was no use. The aphrodisiac had thrown her too off balance, she couldn't focus, couldn't concentrate on making her body do what she wanted it to. "G-get away from me....I said get away from me you-" She cut off when he licked at her pussy, her body feeling much more sensitive than it normally did. "St-stop it! I said stop it!"

He continued to lick her pussy like a dog to something with peanut butter on it. He looked up at her, reaching up to grab her breasts and twist her nipples...loving the feel of them. "Don't deny your pleasure...you're turning on right now...You're so wet and these titties are so soft and their nipples are so hard..." His tongue began to invade her like a substitute to a penis.

"Y-you...you..." Temari groaned, then bit down on her lip hard enough to draw a little blood. "B-bastard.....your....stupid jutsu is what's done this.....I would never....never be like this...." She growled and shook her head, attempting to pull away from him. "You're.....a spoiled...stupid little child....I'd never....do this willingly...."

"This coming from the girl who forced her lips onto me and really riled up the night just because it was a 'stress relieving moment'" He murmured to her as he pulled away from her and stood up. "If you really want me to go..." He turned and began to walk to the door to leave her wanting more.

"Sh-shut up!" Temari squirmed again, panting heavily and closing her eyes as he stood up and began to leave. "Nn..." Temari's hand covering her pussy moved slightly, going to touch herself, a loud, sharp gasp espcaping her lips, though she wasn't calling him back. "A-ah....." She panted, her other hand covering her chest going to gently grasp at her chest.

He heard her gasp and turned around, smirking as he saw her seem to become so...helpless to touch herself. Stripping down until he was nude, he walked over to her with his erect cock. "I bet you wish you could get your hands on one of these huh? I bet you would just love to shove one of these where your fingers can't reach, am I right?" He said smirking as he wagged it in front of her

Temari heard the rustling of clothes, but didn't open her eyes until he was infront of her, slowly looking at his cock with a look of lust and longing, before quickly looking away. "N-no....no I don't.....I don't want yours..." She panted heavily, using all her mental discipline to control her hands and keep them from touching herself even more. She had to fight, had to beat this...she couldn't give in to him....not again.

"Oh well." He said as he sat down next to her. "While you masturbate, I think I will too." He said before slowly stroking his cock firmly before he broke out into a quick rub, wagging it purposely to taunt her as he was in full view.

"St-stop it!" Temari tried to close her eyes, but she couldn't, all she could do was stare at his cock as he started to rub it. Damn....it was disrupting her concentration, her fingers beginning to twitch slightly as her mind and body fought against each other. "P-please....please stop....."

"Why? Why should I stop? I just saw you begin to masturbate a bit and it turned me on. Its only fair that I masturbate too." He said smirking as he continued to stroke his cock. "And I'm only doing this to you because you can be a real bitch at times. I think its time I just cut you down to size to what you really are."

"B-bastard...g-go somewhere else if you've....g-gotta do that!" Temari couldn't bring herself to close her eyes, but she did manage to summon the willpower to look away, though not quite all the way. From the corner of her eye she could still see him stroking his cock slowly, teasing her with it. "B-besides....s-something that...sc-scrawny and small could...never satisfy me by itself...."

"Oh? Well then I guess I better do this." HE said as he began to perform some hand jutsus before wrapping his fingers around his cock again. It began to grow fatter and longer and he smirked as he moved over to let her see it in plain view. "See? Its nice and big now...it looks like it could make you tear open if I fucked you as roughly as I want to now." HE said as he sat beside her. "Go on...stroke it...Lick it....touch yourself while you look at it. Amuse me."

Temari's eyes widened as she watched his cock slowly growing before her eyes, gasping as it became even bigger than his brothers had been. "N-n-no!" Temari somehow managed to close her eyes, though her entire body was trembling with the strain of such an action. "N-no way....you're....you're not enough....." Temari shook her head quickly. "No no....no....y-you....you are....n-not enough and th-that's that...."

He smirked and took her hand, wrapping it around his cock. Her fingers were cold to his sweaty meat, so he knew she would feel a lot of warmth in her hand as she would hold it. He began to move her hand up and down on his cock. "Thats it...now I'll just help you along until you get things going by yourself."

Temari fully intended to pull her hand away when Nathan grabbed it, but for some reason her arm wasn't listening to what she was telling it to do. When she saw where he was moving it to, she thought that would give her the resolution to pull it back, attempting to do so when he was about to make her touch him. Unfortunately her arm seemed to do the opposite, instead moving towards Nathan's enlarged cock a little bit faster until he forced her fingers to wrap around it. "No...no please....I...I don't want to do this....please...."

"It doesn't matter what you want. Its what I want." He said before he reached over and pulled her pussy on top of his face so they were in a sixty nine. He began to lick her pussy, driving that sex drive of hers way up, higher than it was already. "Go on...do what you want to my cock Temari...Just have some fun while this is all happening."

"I couldn't care less what you want...." Temari growled, then gasped as suddenly her body was shifted, then before she could protest she suddenly felt a tongue against her pussy, causing her to let out a loud squeal of pleasure, more than enough to be heard outside the room. Then again noises like that were the norm in this town, nobody would even pay any attention, after all these two were no different. "St-st-stop it! Y-you have no right to taste me!" Even as she continued to protest, Temari hadn't stopped stroking his cock slowly, even though Nathan's hand was no longer keeping hers there.

"Oh...but you taste so good!" He said as he began to tongue fuck her now, using it to become like a small tentacle that was teasing her pussy's inner walls. "You taste like a little piece of heaven." He said laughing before his thumb began to rub her asshole. "Tell me...what do you think about me shoving my thumb into your ass? Would you like that? Or would you rather I start licking your pussy again? I won't do both."

Temari's eyes widened when his tongue seemed to grow longer, almost like a tentacle as it thrust deeper into her than a tongue was supposed to. "N-no! No don't....don't put your thumb up there....p-please....please don't....you can't...." She shook her head quickly. "P-please...please just.....l-lick me instead ok...? If you have to do something then just...just do that...." She was still stroking at his cock, a little faster now.

He laughed. "Alright then Temari...I'll only lick you." He said before his tongue began to lick her again, not back to its normal size. "Since I'm using my mouth...you better use yours too. Just to make it fair for us...otherwise I might just leave you wanting more before I just ditch." He said before his lips went to her pussy lips, kissing it gently and sucking on them to tease her inner walls.

Temari squealed as his tentacle like tongue thrust back into her pussy once again, her juices pouring over his face by this point, her panting echoing around the room. "Nnn....nngh...." Her body shook, causing her breasts to bounce as she began to lean down a little. For some reason she felt compelled to obey his desire...her mouth opening and her saliva dripping from her lips as she grew closer and closer to his cock...

"Come on...don't keep me waiting." HE said as he thrust his hip once, his cock hitting her lips. He chuckled as he began to finger her pussy with two fingers, hitting all the right spots inside of her to make her squeal like a pig. In the meantime, he looked over to watch her. "Go on...suck it...suck it as if it were your favorite treat in the world..."

Temari squealed in pleasure, her body shaking and trembling as his cock hit against her lips, giving her a taste of his pre-cum. "Nnn....." Temari slowly parted her lips, the lewd expression on her face showing she had now been completely overtaken by her lust, her body unable to resist its carnal urges any longer. Slowly, she lowered herself, beginning to take his cock into her hot, wet mouth.

"Thats a good girl...give in to your desires..." He said laughing at her as he continued to finger her pussy, now more roughly. Leaning forward, he began to lick her clit ever so gently as he felt her juices splash onto his face as he continued to please her. His cock throbbed into her mouth, loving the feel of her lips around it only made his precum begin to slowly drizzle out...only to warn that when he would cum, it would be a large shot. "I hope you like your body painted white."

Back
Top Bottom