Tame Beast Doesn't Work Like That (Himeko)

“I actually think we need a break here, kitten.” She cooed softly, petting her little one with a caring smile. “You’ve taken rather happily to your new position, but you’ve been through a lot. You need some time to rest. I know I do. You tired out a succubus hun. Be proud. Only the most voracious of lovers can do that.” She giggled and took a seat, laying down face up and closing her eyes. “In fact, I need a little cat nap. I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, okay?” She smiled and drifted to a sleeping state rather quickly. Of course she’d have wet dreams of her little pet, but for now her pet would have a little free time to do as she pleased.

"Of course mistress." She said as she giggled, now only to hear her stomach growl slightly. "I'm gonna go get us something to eat." She said as she got a little campfire started and left with Haji to gather some food. She would be back with food, that she made sure of. She had only been gone for an hour and was coming back with good food. She cheerfully looked over at her still sleeping mistress. 'So adorable...' She thought as she started to prepare the food and with Haji standing guard over the both of them. She did want to have her mistress wake up to something tasty after all.

Freya was still sleeping even as the food was being prepared. While she did eat, it wasn’t food that made her hungry. What else would a succubus eat? Orgasmic energy was how she sustained herself. So she continued her nap, wings wrapped around her upper body, but her lower body left exposed to her pet. Even in sleeping, her spells persisted. There were a few small murmurs in her sleep, sounding rather pleased too, or at least like she was enjoying something.

She honestly didn't know what all succubus ate, but had hoped that she was making something should would like. She could hear her mistress murmur in her sleep and it sent a small surge down her lower region, causing her to let out a soft moan. Her mistress must have been dreaming about something naughty and it was turning her on heavily. "Nnnn... Mistress Freya's dreaming naughty..." She giggled as she walked over to kiss her mistress before looking down to see her lower half was still exposed. Thoughts running through her head now she stopped thinking and started acting out. She made her way down to her mistresses lower region and began sucking on her pussy, knowing her mistress would love it. She could feel the pleasure running through her own body as she continued her work, grinning happily.

And indeed Freya did love it, or rather she would if she knew what was happening. Her dream turned vivid and very powerful as the licking began, her wetness increasing substantially with the introduction of actual stimuli to her dream. Her head tilted back, mouth open in quiet moans and submissive whimpers. Her wings spread out and she gripped at the ground, arching her back in pleasure. “Oh yes…” She managed to mutter, her hips gyrating softly with each lick and suckle, being played easily by the pet that was beginning to know each feature of her quite intimately. Her breathing quickened, chest heaving with every breath, her body clearly enjoying what her mind was somewhat not present for.

Smiling softly she continued to lick and pleasure her mistress. She could feel her mistress was getting wet because she was wet. She took one of her hands and began masturbating as she used her other hand to play with the demonesses clit. She knew she should let her mistress sleep, but she couldn't resist temptation. She loved her mistress and loved pleasing her and would do whatever she could to do so. "Mmmm.... Mistress Freya... You taste so.... Lovely..." She breathed softly as she rolled her mistress over gently and began licking her member a little to help it get wet before removing her hand from her pussy and then getting onto her mistress.

She made sure the demonesses member was at the entrance to her pussy before slowly putting it in and going down on it. She laid herself on her mistress and kissed her softly on the cheek and began moving her hips slowly. "Nnnn.... It's so hard already..." She whispered as she then began to grope her mistresses breasts and suckle on one of them.

The sensations of her dream were getting a little too real now, and Freya was waking up. Her eyes remained closed, and she only let out small groggy whimpers of pleasure. By the time she was aware of what was happening to her, Himeko had gotten her member inside and was now riding her, groping and suckling. She was such a perverted pet, insatiable and all so eager to please. She'd be a wonderful mother when she became a succubus. She hadn't mentioned that one little hitch in the ritual. And she was going to leave it a surprise. Not like it'd last long, since the unnatural process would take far less than an elf would normally need to birth and child.

She moaned softly, feigning her sleep still. Freya wanted to see just how far her pet was going to go to please herself. It amused her to say the least, but she was also planning her next move. A little fake punishment for the girl as she figured she'd give her a rough, powerful, primal fucking when she got done with the "sleeping" body.

Hearing the whimpers of pleasure from her mistress made her wetter and caused her to moan. She turned to the other breast and began to suckle on it and grope the other, after all they both needed attention. She moved her body back and forth on her mistress, not aware that she was starting to fully awaken. But when she did wake she would at least wake to pure pleasure. "Nnnn..." She moaned out as she could feel her orgasm start to slowly build. She started grinding her body a little faster now as she began moving her tongue around the demonesses hard nipple. She was enjoying herself a little too much, but it was worth it, Freya was worth it.

"Oh... Nnngh..." She moaned and groaned for her pet, keeping that groggy half-sleeping tone in her voice. She thought it was pretty sexy that her pet was willing and horny enough to please her sleeping mistress. So for now she'd let her have her fun, and she would enjoy it too. Her own orgasm was getting ready to fill her pet, her rest having let her get back some of the intensity. Her nipples stood hard-tipped at the attention they received as well, glad to be played with when cock and pussy were getting so much attention. Her tail came up and wrapped around Himeko's thigh, squeezing in rhythm with the girl bouncing on top of her.

"Ahhh... Nnnn..." She moaned into her mistresses breast as her body began to buck wildly as her orgasm was starting to explode. She felt her mistresses tail wrap around her thigh and started squeezing in rhythm with her moving body. Her hand groped a littler harder on her mistresses breast as she took her nipple into her teeth and nipped slightly, not too hard though. Her orgasm had finally reached its peek as she began to cum all over her mistresses cock and lower half. She could feel her mistresses member throbbing inside of her, ready to release its load inside of her now.

Freya's cock began to go through it's orgasm shortly after feeling Himeko release. The pulsing of her inner walls made holding out all too hard, and she started to shoot plentiful amounts of her thick cum inside her pet. She did so with a hearty and happy moan, feeling like she'd been filled up as well, with a powerful, thick, throbbing cock. And the feeling sent her own pussy into it's climax, leaving her squirting underneath Himeko, whimpering for joy and pleasure. "Mmm..." She purred. "Naughty girl... Raping mistress while she's trying to sleep..." The jig was up now though. "Very very naughty." In fact, she looked like she was going to scold her pet. "What do you think naughty girls like you get for your efforts?"

Feeling her mistress release inside her made her happy, she loved how her mistresses hot cum felt inside her pussy. Hearing her mistresses happy moans made her happy, she knew she was going to be in trouble for waking her mistress like this, but the demonesses body was something she simply couldn't resist. After their climax she heard her mistress speak and was slightly startled. "I... I'm sorry mistress... I was getting dinner ready... But when I looked over here at you sleep and then my eyes wondered down to your lower half which was exposed and I... I just couldn't help myself..." She moaned as she looked into her mistresses eyes. "I've been such a naughty girl though, I should be punished for it." She replied.

"You should be punished." She got up and started stretching, letting her pet adore her body as she made sure to show off all her sexy curves and features. It was a little corny, but she knew her pet's eyes would be glued to her. But there was something important she had to do before punishing her pet. "You'd better eat first. You'll need your strength." She suggested, taking some for herself and nibbling slowly. Her pet seemed to have learned how to become quite the sexy little pointy-eared chef. And she gave herself a small little idea for later. For now, it was all about "punishment".

After their climax she heard her mistress moan happily. Realizing her mistress was awake she turned a deep red. "I... I'm sorry mistress... I was making dinner when I happened to look over to see your beautiful sleeping body... I couldn't help but look down at your exposed lower half and I just couldn't resist pleasing you..." She cried out as she looked at her mistress. Her ears lowered slightly as she tried to nuzzle up to her. "I am naughty, but I'm your naughty little pet. Am I to be punished for waking you mistress?" She asked as she licked her mistresses cheek softly.

"Yes, you are a very naughty girl." She stroked her pet's hair and smiled, making sure she was on all fours, rear pressed out and legs spread. Himeko was indeed so naughty, that she deserved a good punishment. But what? Giving the girl more cock was definitely a reward, considering how much the elf loved sucking and fucking. Oh yes, she knew exactly the punishment to go for. Her lips curled in a sadistic little smile. "So as punishment, you're going to get my cock inside your slutty pussy. I want you to call your dear pet, and let him pump you full of his seed. You can suck him off, or let him mount you. But you will moan, and you will enjoy it. Mistress' orders." She giggled, sitting back and getting ready to enjoy a show.

She nodded and replied. "Yes mistress." She called to Haji and watched as he appeared before them. She was on all fours with her rear pressed out and her legs spread out, giving her complete lower region full view for all. As her pet got closer to her she reached out to him and got him closer to her. She grabbed his member and began stroking it, getting the red meat to come out of its sheath so she could command him to take her. Once his member was fully out of its sheath she lead her head in and suckled on it gently for a bit before commanding him to mount her.

She could feel his paws on her back now as he began to slip his hard, throbbing canine cock into her. She arched her head back and moaned loudly when it started to go inside of her, feeling the thick cock enter her started getting her juices to flow once again, making it easier for the cock to slip right into her. The knot in the wolfs cock was working its way inside of her as she panted heavily. She felt the knot go inside of her and she screamed loudly in pleasure, it felt very good and naughty beyond anything, but she didn't care. The wolf began to thrust in and out of her deeply as she clenched the ground from her body enjoying it so much.

This lasted for a good ten minutes until they both came together, Haji filling her pussy up with his hot, thick seed. Their orgasm lasted for a few moments for a wolf could cum for abit, always making sure to plant their seed into their mate. But in this case it was just normal for Haji, only the succubus could impregnate her, though she didn't know that. Looking over at her mistress, panting heavily she smiled softly. "Was... That to your enjoyment Mistress Freya?" She asked in a husky voice.

Freya smiled and watched as her pet obeyed her every command, eventually taking the wolf cock deep inside her pussy. She sat back and enjoied the view, secretly making a little spell to help them out a little. Her hands drifted to both of her privates, stroking her cock while she slipped a pair of fingers inside herself to satisfy a voyueristic pleasure. She moaned softly, releasing the spell and giving Haji the endurance and desire to continue as he pleased, even after cumming so much in his owner. "Well my ahhnnn... My dear... How does it feel? Tell me in detail. Mmm. What's it like to be fucked by your pet? Do you love his thick animal seed?" She got on her knees and presented her cock and pussy to her pet, letting her view the display of her touching herself from less than an inch away, moaning and purring with excitement.

"It felt wonderful... His cock tasted salty, yet good in my mouth... But when he knotted me... Its something I've never felt before, so wonderful... Haji fucking me was wonderful, but it was nothing compared to when you fuck me... Nothing could ever compare to that Mistress Freya. As for his seed... It felt wonderful... I know he cannot impregnate me but it still felt lovely... For a moment there I thought of how wonderful it'd be to be a mother... But that's not possible, now is it?" She panted as she looked deep into her mistresses eyes. She watched her mistress get on her knees, presenting her cock and pussy to her, letting her view the display of her touching herself from less than an inch away. She moaned with her mistress as Freya had moaned and purred, she could feel what her mistress was doing without even touching her, and it started to make her feel hot and bothered all over again.

"So you really like the knot... I'll have to dot hat from now on. Should have figured you'd love the idea of a cock growing thicker and becoming impossible to pull out as it poured cum deep inside you." She smirked, interrupted by moans as she kept pleasuring herself. One thing of concern was that Himeko seemed a little baby crazy. She could feel it. It wasn't a bad thing, but she wondered if Himeko was really ready to accept the responsibilities and oddities of having a succubus spawn within her. From the gestation period to the growth of the child once born, nothing was quite the same. "When we to your home... Let's perform the ritual. Let's celebrate our union and moan all night."

Panting heavily again she moaned loudly, she could feel another orgasm start to build up inside of her and she knew it would explode soon. "Nnnn...." She moaned as closed her eyes and took in all the pleasure she was feeling from her mistress pleasing herself. She wondered what it would feel like if her mistress knotted her, but when she imagined it it sent her orgasm into action as she tilted her head back and screamed in pleasure. "Y-Yes Mistress Freya... Lets do that when we get to my home..." She panted as she slowly opened her eyes and slowly got up, her body was a little wobbly from all the orgasms. She hadn't been to her home in so long, but it was still there and a nice warm bed awaited them.

Himeko must have known what was coming, considering they both would feel it. It moved within them, a moaning mass of satisfaction and euphoria. The waves of lust between them were torrential, and each time one of them thought of calming down, the other's lust made them both all the hornier. She'd wanted nothing more than to escape her life as a warlock's pet and live calmly, only fucking the brains out of the occasional adventuring humanoid. A life she could call her own, different from her born purpose. But this girl had lured her back, and now they were locked in insatiable lust, leaving her too damned hot to care. She moaned out happily, cum spraying out to cover her pet's face as she had her own orgasm in unison, being oh so nicely locked as such. "Nnngh yes!" She cried out, gasping softly as she took some rest, panting with satisfaction. Given a little rest, she finally made her way to her feet, rubbing her chest, feeling her whole body thrum with the sexual energy. "You'll make a better succubus than I do, dear..."

Her face had been covered with her mistresses cum as Freya brought herself to her orgasm, she licked the side of her mouth and smiled as she tasted the cum. "Mmmm... So good Mistress Freya..." She panted as they had rested for a bit, she heard her mistresses words that she'd make a better succubus than her and blushed. "I'm but a mere Blood Elf, how could I be better than a natural born succubus?" She asked as they started to make their way to her home. They walked for about an hour before they reached the cottage that had three bedrooms in it, enough room for her and whoever came to visit her. "We're here." She said softly as she unlocked the door and let them in.

They traveled quietly or some time, an hour of walking separating them from her pet's home. "You have an insatiable desire for sex, and you enjoy every moment of it. That's all a succubus really needs, that and the ability to milk anyone for every ounce of their cum... And you've certainly shown your ability to do that. The thing is, many succubi are starting to lose their passion for their purpose. That's why Warlocks have been able to summon and bind succubi to their service. A proud succubus would tempt the binder into relations and drain them until they died." She explained, just as they got to the cottage.

"Such a quaint little place. It's lovely and quiet."

It was a lot to take in but she listened and nodded. "How did you escape your former master?" She asked as she paused and then continued. "Why have the others strayed from their true natures? What has caused them to lose their passion for their purpose?" There was so many questions and she knew she'd have her answers soon enough but for now she had to let them inside. Her cottage was a pretty decent place, the furniture inside was made of wood but had very soft cushions. She closed the door behind them as Haji made his way happily to his bed on the floor and laid down. "I know it's not much but I hope you like it..." She said softly as she blushed slightly.

***Sadly this rp has been stopped. If someone would like to pick it up with me in a new thread feel free to PM me and I can explain how the rp was supposed to be headed.***

Back
Top Bottom