Tame Beast Doesn't Work Like That (Himeko)

She wondered what the last option would be like, tilting her head she replied "Schoolgirl surprise?" She asked confused. But at this point she was staying wet this entire time, she couldn't resist these feelings. Temptation and lust was all that consumed her now. She wanted to see what the last option was and what her mistress would do now. She wanted it, and her mistress knew it too. "Please... Help me..." She begged as her body burned with desire and lust. She could feel her juices soak her mistresses stomach, but she also knew that the demoness didn't care.

“Oooh… Saucy.” She giggled and seemed to do nothing. But as her pet was begging, something thick and wet wrapped around her wrists, pulling her up and back. They were gentle enough to not hurt, but forceful enough that they got the job done. Another couple of somethings pulled her up into the air and spread her legs, leaving her suspended above her mistress. She merely smirked as a closer look would reveal a bunch of rope-like protrusions coming from the succubus’ rear and back. In addition to the four that had her pet raised up, there were another six tentacles with bulbous heads all rubbing against her pet’s body. A couple played with her breasts while another dedicated itself to grinding against her crotch. The other three explored her body, one of them rubbing against her lips. “Surprise.”

She wasn't sure what her mistress meant till she was being grabbed by something, and was raised into the air. She could feel several things roaming around her body and looked to see what they were, it was nothing she had ever seen before and it excited her. Feeling one of the tentacles was rubbing itself against her crotch while two were too busy with her breasts. The others were enjoying the rest of her body, making sure she was well in pleasure. She greedily opened her mouth to let the one that was playing with her lips in, taking it into her mouth she began suckling on it as if it was a cock. "Nnnn..." She moaned out as she closed her eyes in pleasure. Knowing her mistress was more than pleased with her and how her body reacted to the pleasure. She would always beg to be pleasured, but of course she would pleasure her mistress in return as well. Corruption was fully consuming the once pure little elf, and she would allow it to do so.

Thanks to the tentacles, Freya just had to lay back, relax herself, and let the horny little devils play. At least it looked like that, but each was an extension of her own body. Controlling them all was going to take focus. She was just a little surprised at how well her pet was taking the idea of being pumped by a bunch of tentacles, but she wasn’t complaining. The one in her mouth was already pumping back and forth. The ones on her breasts were pressing and nuzzling them, making sure to focus on her nipples. Now with her pet in full slut mode, she let another two slip up against her rear and her womanhood, pushing in with little effort to fill the pet. The sixth was a little bit lonely, rubbing against her body, seeking something to play with. A miscount on her own part.

She was enjoying being pumped like this, it was heavily. She suckled on the tentacle in her mouth as she felt a tentacle enter her pussy and in her ass. She moaned loudly, letting her mistress know she was enjoying this very well. She noticed there was a stray tentacle and looked at her mistress. 'If you want you can put it inside my pussy as well...' She said in her mind so that her mistress would hear her. Her mouth was full so she couldn't speak, but she didn't want the other one to be so... Lonely. She was wetter than normal, it was as if she was cumming, yet she wasn't. She wanted to be taken over and over, like a slut.

Never before had the succubus met such a horny girl, at least so soon after corruption. It was incredible to see her sate her lust on the tentacles that protruded from her body. She was even being told to double-stuff the girl to make sure they were all having fun. The big question was whether it’d fit inside the small, barely experienced girl. Freya smiled softly as she tried to give the girl what she asked for, the tentacle pushing it’s way up, managing to wedge itself in and finally up. Looking at the expression on her face, Freya was all too happy to get a little bit rough, since her pet was so voracious and needy.

When the second one entered her pussy her head flung back as she screamed with pleasure. It hurt so bad as it made itself inside of her, but it felt so damn good! She was loving everything her mistress did to her, the experience alone was enough to drive her to climax so soon. But she would let it build up this time, build up like before, then explode when she reached the point where she just couldn't hold it in any longer. The tentacle in her mouth pumped in and out while her tongue continued to please it, the ones on her breasts where enjoying her nipples so much that they were harder than normal, while the three that was pleasuring her ass and pussy was pumping at a little bit of a faster rate. Her moans and screams of pleasure were overwhelming even herself.

Despite Himeko cumming, leaking down the two tentacles as the filled her more than she’d been filled before, she was still getting pumped almost mercilessly. Freya watched happily and made sure her pet was feeling pleasure, not pain. She didn’t want her pet hurt. Just the shock of pain in her lover, despite being overwhelmed with pleasure, brought a twinge of sadness to her face. Freya made the tentacles throb, heating up, ready to gush and completely fill her lover with a thick gushing of cum.

Himeko was near her breaking point now as she was starting to be filled up with the thick hot cum. Her body was starting to become covered in it as the tentacles on her breasts were starting to explode. She looked down at her mistress and saw the sadness on her face. 'Mistress... What's wrong?' she asked in her head as she began to cum harder than she had before and her insides and her outside was becoming full and covered with cum.

The gushing tentacles, even the ones binding her in the air, splattered her lover with cum, leaving her sticky and drenched. Freya looked up in awe at how much her pet liked it all. "I felt you were in pain for a moment. I don't like you being hurt." She came up and stroked the cheek of her lover, smearing some of the cum over her face. Himeko looked so dirty, so sex-driven. She licked Himeko's lips softly and kissed her. "I'm happy you enjoyed it, but I don't want to hurt you."

Looking into her mistresses eyes she smiled softly while panting heavily, "It only hurt for a second. I know what would happen, but I wanted to feel both inside of me. Please don't be sad Mistress Freya." She said as the demoness came up and stroked her on the cheek, smearing some of the cum on her face. She was covered from head to toe with cum, she had enjoyed it, she felt so naughty, so... Dirty that it felt so good. She closed her eyes and kissed her mistress deeply, making her tongue dance with Freya's. Pulling away slowly she looked sweetly into her eyes. "I understand how you feel. I don't want to hurt you either. But to me... Sometimes even a small amount of pain like that is worth it because it brings pleasure along with it." She said softly.

"Well you did seem to enjoy yourself quite a bit after that." She cooed gently as she set her pet down, letting the tentacles retract into her body again. She decided to link herself to Himeko again, but instead of making her feel what Freya felt, she reversed it too, so they'd be linked sexually in feeling. It took only a small moment to establish, but she was happy to do it. She immediately felt a sense of sensitivity and the echo of sexual relations, a faint throbbing feeling inside of her from a body that had just gone through a lot of pleasure. "But to make sure I don't hurt you too much anymore, I can now feel everything you do. Your pleasure is mine, and my pleasure is yours. Even if we're nowhere near each other, we can still tease and please each other."

Nuzzling her head into her mistresses neck she wrapped her arms around her and smiled softly. She could sense her mistress begin to do something and it felt odd. It didn't take long to put the pieces together as to what Freya had just done and was now saying. Lifting her head up again she looked deeply into her mistresses eyes and kissed her deeply. "I know you don't wish to hurt me too much, and I understand how you feel. But now we're more linked, I will always feel you and you will always feel what I feel. I love being linked to you like it... It makes us more connected in other ways..." She trailed off as she went back to nuzzling her mistresses neck.

The kiss was received quite gently, as messy body rubbed against her, spreading the sticky cum against them both as they enjoyed their embrace. Yes it was messy, and she loved that, but she felt her pet might like to clean up a little. “Mmm dear… We have anywhere nearby to bathe? Unless you really like being sticky with my juices… Then I’ll just have to cover you more.” She joked and giggled, knowing that no blood elf, regardless of circumstance could resist being squeaky clean. Or at least that was the stereotype. Her girl was a very dirty girl now, though.

She giggled and kissed her mistress deeply. "Why bother getting clean when I'm just going to get covered again? I like having your juices all over me..." She said with another giggle as she began groping her own breast now, knowing her mistress would feel it now. She herself didn't have any special magic, except for her minor hunter abilities, so she couldn't do anything in return for her mistress but pleasure her the best she could. Which she thought was enough for now.

Having been denied the bath was a surprise to her. But then again, dirty girl on the inside, dirty girl on the outside. Made sense. She put a finger to her lips, figuring something to do to her pet when she suddenly gasped softly in pleasure. Her breast was being groped. No, Himeko’s breast. She arched her back softly at the sensation, remembering she’d have to get used to her pet’s pleasure being her own. “So you like being a dirty girl, huh?” She left her pet on the ground while she stood up. Her body seemed to split apart, as a second her separated from her body, meaning Himeko had two succubi to please now. Each of them split as well, surrounding the elf with four succubi, all rubbing their shafts right above her head, and each with a wicked grin. “Do you like?” “The four of us?” “Four big, meaty, cum filled cocks?” “Does it make you wet?” They said in turn, giggling in stereo.

She moaned softly when she heard Freya gasp softly in pleasure from her groping her own breast. "I love being YOUR dirty girl." She said giggling as she then saw her mistress stand up, leaving her on the ground before splitting herself into... Four?! Looking at them she grinned and moaned out, looking at her, begging her with her eyes. "I love it... All four of you... Please, cover me more mistress... I'm already wet from just looking at all of you..." She said as she began to play with her clit with her finger and grope her breasts more now.

They all smiled and giggled in unison, stroking themselves above Himeko. They needed a little more loving than just rubbing themselves though. And her pet was able to provide a little something by rubbing herself, it made the succubi moan in pleasure, wetness trailing down their legs from the womanhood. Moans surrounded the elf as they gasped in pleasure from having their collective clits played with. “Show us where you want it, naughty girl.” "Open up and say ahh." "Or we can just cover your face." "There's plenty more too. We could bathe you in cum if need be."

She began masturbating and really being rough with her own body, to help push them all over the edge. "Cum... Cum all over me... In my mouth... Wherever... I want it all... Please.." She moaned very loudly as she opened her mouth, a small amount of droll leaking out the side of her mouth this time. She wanted it all and would take it all, she'd drink the cum, enjoy being covered in it, she just wanted it and knew she had to have it.

Well, she got her wish, to a limited extent. When she came, all four of them began squirting from their womanhood, spraying haphazardly down their own legs and on her pet. Their cocks hadn’t cum yet though, needing their own stimulus. They were close though, and each succubus was moaning loudly, legs trembling with desire and need. “Ahnnnn…” “Yes!” “Good girl.” “Mmmnnn…” They all gave her such harmonious delicious sounds of pleasure, and it was all they could do to keep their pet's anticipation high. With all the orgasms through the night, she was getting to be sensitive and a rather quick shot.

Her body was being covered with the cum from their pussies, she made sure to catch some of it in her mouth as she then sat up and pulled one of the cocks into her mouth and began suckling on it as she then started stroking two of the others, a cock in each hand. 'If you wish to place your other cock inside of me to help your orgasm come faster you can mistress.' She knew that what she was doing was helping her mistress out, feeding her, giving her more power.

Her wet little slut began sucking and pumping, not having quite enough upper body to help out with all of them. But with a little crowding, two of the girls got snuggled up together enough to get both their cocks inside her mouth. It made the four of them feel like they were sucking cocks too, which they hadn’t quite accounted for. But they were having so much fun they didn’t care. Instead, they began cumming, the two handjobs starting it off by splashing cum over her face in generous amounts unheard of for mortals. It was enough to plaster her face in thick white while the two inside her mouth gushed in equal amounts, filling her cock-stuffed mouth so quickly as to just start having it pour down her chin and chest.

She could feel the cocks starting to throb heavily now and she prepared herself for the cum-bath she was about to have. She pressed her lips against the cock she was suckling on to try to make sure not much cum would escape, but her mouth had became so full it was hard to drink it all, cum dripped out of her mouth and landed down her neck and down to her breasts then her stomach, her face was covered with the cum and she enjoyed it. Swallowing what she had in her mouth she looked up at her mistress. "Thank you mistress... I wish I could do more for you since you've already done so much for me..." She replied as she began licking all the cocks clean now.

“Oh my dear. You’ve done a lot for me.” She purred, running her hand through her pet’s hair. “Every time you cum, I get a little of your essence, and I get just a little more powerful. And I know you cum a lot. So, I get plenty dear. You’re a good girl, and a wonderful meal.” She giggled and changed back to just one, merging even while her member was being licked clean. Such a hungry little pet she was. “And just look at you. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you lived solely on cum.” She giggled softly downa t her adoring little pet.

"To me it doesn't feel like its enough, but if it is then I'm glad." She said as she finished cleaning her mistress up with her mouth and tongue. "I've just never tasted anything near as good as this mistress... I cannot help it... I'm drawn to it... I need it... The more I drink the more I crave it... The more I crave you..." She trailed off as she looked deeply into her mistresses eyes, wondering what was next now and smiled softly.

Back
Top Bottom