Tame Beast Doesn't Work Like That (Himeko)

She could only smile as her eager pet ravished her with her love and need. It felt so good to finally be the one being served. But she had to give her pet pleasure too. No doubt. She earned the right. She spread her legs out and spread her nether lips as her pet was engrossed in giving another wonderful blowjob. "Time for something new pet," She cooed gently, brushing aside some hair. "While that feels wonderful, I want you to use your mouth on my pussy. I'm going to link our pleasures. So you will feel everything I feel, okay? You lick me well, and you'll make yourself cum. Sounds fun, doesn't it?" She giggled as she enchanted the elf woman with the spell, but they would now be forever linked in such a way. If her mistress so much as groped herself, Himeko would feel it. To give it a little test, she pinched one of her own nipples ever so slightly and gave it a gentle little tug, watching her pet's reaction.

When her mistress spread her legs out and then her nether lips, she could smell her mistress was dripping wet. Her ears twitched slightly as she listed to her mistresses words carefully. Nodding slowly she replied, "Of course mistress. To be more linked with you would be wonderful." She watched her mistress as she started groping herself just before giving her nipple a slight pinch then a gentle tug. She felt every bit of it, her body felt like as if her mistress was touching her! "Nnnnn..." She moaned out softly as she then lowered her head once again, this time reaching her mistresses pussy. Letting her tongue slide out she began licking it slowly at first. Then, she started to speed up just a little, just before inserting her tongue deep inside of her mistress, she too could feel the same pleasure as her mistress was feeling and the juices began to flow once again from her own body. 'It's like I'm touching myself, yet I'm not!' She then began to lick the demoness's clit and took it gently in between her teeth and nibbled slightly on it, causing her to moan slightly louder.

The more she did the more she felt as if she was going to fall over screaming her head off in pleasure. 'This is how my mistress has been feeling when I've been doing this to her? How in the hell am I able to do this?! And so perfectly...' She then inserted her tongue back inside her mistress and took her thumb and began to play with her mistresses clit once again, knowing this would send both of them over the edge. But just to make it more... Interesting... She began to speed up a little, then slowed down some, just to speed up a little more than before, repeating this till they came long and hard together.

After doing this for awhile both of them were about to release their cum together, truly as one. 'Oh gods.... This feels wonderful...' She knew they weren't too far away from cumming now. And knew they would enjoy every second of it.

While her pet was enjoying her own handiwork, Freya was enjoying it even more. Each nibble and lick was certainly very delectable and loving. It sent wave after wave of pleasure up her spine and up her pet’s as well. Sadly, the spell would not work for parts of them that differed, since her lover knew not what it felt like in the first place to have a penis or tail, wings or horns. But this pleasure would be something she’d feel deeply, their mutual moans proving their pleasures. Her pet was very instinctive as well, toying with her clit, pushing the succubus towards an edge she did not wish to go over… Yet. But her pet was so good. Incredibly good. Perhaps even unnaturally good. And she found herself screaming in pleasure as both her sexes came, gushing forth from member and womanhood in thick, plentiful amounts.

"Oh yes! Ahhnnn! Yes! More!"

She was fast at learning how to please her mistress and knew how to pleasure her well. She didn't have some of the parts that the demoness had, but the rest she did have and it was enough to also send her the deep end. She continued her slow then fast pace till they both just couldn't stand it anymore. Releasing at the same time they came together as one. She lapped up whatever juices she could from both ends, she didn't want any of the delicious cum to go to waste, now did she? Looking up at her mistress she smiled and crawled up to the demoness and licked her cheek. "Am I doing this right mistress Freya?" She asked in a heavy, panting breath.

Her adorable little pet played clean up, the dirty elf licking up all her cum. It was wonderful. She wondered just how much the elf liked the taste and feel. Some had a fetish for being covered. Being a succubus, she of course had to be equipped to fulfill every fantasy. With this girl, she’d be happy to do it too. And she already had plans for a very animalistic experience. But for now it was time for a snuggle interlude. That elf wasn’t going to be able to go non-stop. “Of course dear. You felt how good you made me feel. Tell me, did you feel like you did a bad job when you were cumming down your thighs?” She giggled and kissed her pet’s forehead. “You’d make an amazing succubus.”

Snuggling up to her mistress she smiled softly. "It didn't feel like I did a bad job. It felt like I did very well." She replied as her ears twitched a little. The sun was starting to go down now and it was starting to get a little chilly outside. She was use to this weather though since she had always slept outside due to never having a home to go to. Her mistress was very warm though and it was nice to have someone to be with now. No more did she have to be envious of others, she had her mistress now.

Blushing when she heard her mistress say she'd make an amazing succubus she looked into the demoness's yes. "But I'm just a mere elf. How could I ever be as good as you?" She said with a small laugh as she kissed her again deeply.

Their kiss was long and lusty, as Freya couldn’t help but use her tongue generously. When they did break though, she kept licking her pet’s lips and jaw, tasting her tainted prize. “Mmm my dear. All you need to be a real succubus is desire. Passionate, powerful, overwhelming desire. And you knew what you wanted. You took it. You got yourself a mistress who will fuck you whenever you want, and cuddle you afterwards and tell you you’re a good girl. Which you are.” She smiled and nipped at the girl’s nose playfully. She groped her own breast again, knowing their link would stay until she otherwise didn’t wish it to be there. “I may even make you a succubus some day.”

"Sounds... Intriguing..." She replied as she licked her lips then licked the demoness's cheek again. "I like having you as my mistress... It's really nice." She then nuzzled her head against her mistresses neck and moaned slightly as the demoness groped her own breast again. "Nnnnn... How so?" She asked softly as she then leaned up and playfully nipped Freya's ear. Wondering how the demoness could pull that off was really confusing. Her magic was powerful, more than any other of her kind, but was it THAT powerful? Only time would tell, and time is what they had plenty of. She was enjoying herself in ways she never dreamed of, this demon was corrupting her very soul and she was willingly giving in to it! Temptation is far more powerful than one could ever think it would be. This she now knew very well.

She smiled as she was toyed with while they cuddled and talked. Her little slutty pet seemed to kind of like the idea. “Well dear, we may be immortal in our own right, but we can be killed. So we have to reproduce occasionally. It’s a very special and secret act, and it binds the succubus and her mate forever. It’s part ritual, so it would take a lot of time to get ready. But it does involve having a lot of sex. In fact, we’d have to have sex so much it almost kills you from exhaustion. Then I’d breathe new life into you, slowly turning your body into a demonic form, like mine… But you’ll have pointier ears, green eyes. Think you… But purple skinned and with a tail, wings, and horns.” She shrugged and kissed her partner.

"I'd be willing to be your partner forever mistress. I don't ever wish to see you sad. You being happy makes me happy, and in a way if you wanna think about it... We've aready sorta started the ritual, haven't we?" She asked as she returned the kiss before rolling on top of the demoness. She would do whatever she could to make sure her mistress was happy. Even if it was to turn into a demon she would do it, the thought itself wasn't so bad. "I... I love you mistress Freya..." She said as she began to grope her mistresses breasts again.

“You’re such a sweet little pet. I don’t want to corrupt you… Yet.” She smirked and pinched her pet’s bottom playfully, not being too rough though. After all, it’d be a shame to actually have her elf girl get harmed in any way. Freya took good care of her pets. Well, she only had one… But the admission of love made her blink. “Love? So soon…” So cooed gently as her breasts were touched. “We’ve only just humped… But, I do feel an odd connection with you. Something amazing, beyond anything I’ve felt before. I don’t know what love is, but I feel like this is love too.”

She giggled softly and leaned over and licked her mistresses breast. "I feel this is love. I know it is... I don't know how, but it feels right mistress..." She trailed off as she looked into Freya's eyes. "I want to please you, make you cum in pleasure." She knew that wouldn't be too hard to do, seeing as it was very easy. "I just had an idea that would in fact please us both..." Kissing her mistress she then turned around to where her pussy was in her mistresses face and she was facing her mistresses member. Taking the member into her mouth she began suckling on it and with a hand she began to play with her mistresses clit, knowing she could feel it herself she began to get wet again.

“You’re really adorable when you talk like that…” She gasped and shivered at the licking of her breast. “And so naughty too.” Freya reminded her pet, considering that her pet was loving cum quite a bit. The demoness started thinking of something new to teach her pet sexually, to help calm those cravings. But her pet already had a great idea and was bottom’s up, rear in Freya’s face as she began milking. “Ahhnn…” She moaned, letting her tongue come out to flicker over her pet’s womanhood. The tip flickered over her folds, barely dipping in, before finding her pet’s clit and lavishing it with as much attention as the tip of her tongue possibly could.

Blushing heavily she began to moan loudly as her mistress began to lick and play with her clit. "I wasn't ever like this before mistress... You know this... But there is always that forbidden fruit everyone wants, needs, and you were mine. I am glad you corrupted me... I needed it.." she said as she began to really give attention to the demonesses member and her clit. She then inserted two fingers inside her mistresses pussy and kept her thumb on her clit, making sure to pleasure her mistress well. "Nnnn..." She was so wet and horny, she knew that with the double pleasure she was feeling would cause them to cum together very soon, and this is what she wanted more than anything. She liked being one with Freya, liked just being with her. It felt so wrong, yet so right in sooo many ways.

“Everyone needs a good, thick, hard dose of corruption. It makes everyone happier.” She giggled, right before letting out an obscene and loud moan as her pet tried to do everything at once, sucking, licking and fingering at both her sexes. The girl seemed to be a good multi-tasker too, because it wasn’t so sloppy that it was just unsatisfying. No, the moaning was evidence to the contrary, and as Freya buried her tongue in her pet’s pussy, tongue whipping about, deeper and faster than any mortal tongue could manage, it was evident that she was incredibly turned on as well. “Mmm yeshh…” She moaned, face buried between her lover’s thighs. “Fuhk me hahder.”

Grinning now she really enjoyed hearing her mistress pleased, she too was moaning very loudly. Her mistresses tongue wasn't a normal one, no it was sooo much better. With the demonesses tongue buried so deep inside her pussy it felt as if it was hitting other spots she didn't think she had. 'I'm gonna cum...' She screamed in her head as she sped up what she was doing to her mistress, heeding her words. Her mistress wanted her to fuck her harder, and so she did. 'Please... Cum with me mistress...' her head said as she felt her orgasm take control.

Unlike her pet, she wasn’t about to cum though. She was going to leave her pet to orgasm alone. After all, this was far too early to wantonly release. They’d only just begun. She could understand her pet’s eagerness to give into the pleasure though. “Don’t cum yet dear. Hold it in.” She cooed as her tongue slipped out of her pet, instead wrapping about her clit and rubbing against it. Her own member was throbbing in her pets mouth, even as her walls clamped down on her fingers. “Cumming is so much better when you hold it back, let it build, and cu in one big explosive climax.”

She would hold her orgasm in for as long as she could. She wanted to make this last long and if this would feel better, she'd do it. She felt her mistresses member throbbing in her mouth and as the walls within the demonesses pussy was closing tightly on her fingers. She wanted to hold in her climax so that she wouldn't cum too soon, so that she could savor this and really let it explode when it was at its peak. "Nnnn...." She moaned as she moved her tongue around as if dancing on her mistresses member.

“There you go, good girl.” She cooed, letting her tongue slide back in to tease and lick at the little spot inside every girl, that small center of nerves inside that men apparently never found. And she flicked her tongue over it vigorously, not afraid to use a girl’s weak spot to her advantage. She wasn’t trying to get her pet to cum early, but she was doing her best to make her cum hard, and that’s exactly what she herself wanted to do. The warm wet mouth on her member felt best of all, being toyed with by an eager tongue. “Yes… Mmmph…”

She loved being complemented like this. It was nice, real nice. Her head jerked up when the demoness hit that spot with her tongue. She moaned loudly, trying to hold her orgasm back so that her and her mistress could cum together. But it was sooo hard now, all she could do was go back to the member and pussy she had been pleasing so well. "Nnnn.... This is perfect..." She screamed as she could taste some of her mistresses precum in her mouth now.

She cooed softly as her pet had her moment of surprise. But she continued the flicking assault, happy to make her pet so pleased. “You’re ready, right dear?” She teased before her sexes began to gush a little at a time. Her moans began to fill her pet with vibrations and cries of pleasure. Her hips bucked a little as her sweet juices came in full force, bringing a deep throaty moan into her love, her tongue vibrating with the sound as it lavished that spot. Her member gushed as well, filling her pet’s mouth and maybe more. “Ahhhn yes! Ahhh good girl!”

The moaning was sending vibrations into her pussy now, she was going to explode and so was her mistress. 'I am ready mistress.' She thought as she moaned loudly and let her orgasm take hold of her and allowing her sweet cum to pour out into her mistresses mouth. She could feel her mistress release as well, her hand was covered in the hot, sweet, and sticky cum. While her mouth was now being filled with the same juices from her mistresses member. "Mmmmm...." She moaned as she drank it all up.

Freya shuddered happily as she rode the orgasm down, panting a little from the effort they’d both given. She let her pet’s juices spill on her face somewhat, having gotten plenty to drink already. She kind of liked being messy anyway. When they both had calmed down some, she pulled up Himeko into her arm, cuddling her softly. “Thirsty little pet, aren’t you?” She giggled, kissing her pet gently. “And you really seem to like sucking my cock. Maybe I’ll let you have one sometime so you can know what it feels like.” The succubus giggled with her own teasing jokes.

She drank all she could before being pulled up to her mistress and cuddled in her arms. Blushing slightly she replied, "It just tastes so good... I cannot help it Mistress..." She tilted her head when she heard her mistress might give her a cock sometime, so that she too could know just how it felt. She was still feeling horny and wanted to do more with her mistress. She was curious as to what her mistress had in mind for her next. She was excited now.

“Hmm…” She put her finger on her chin, trying to think of what to do next. Maybe she would give her pet that penis. Or she could go beast. Maybe make a few mirror images of herself? Tentacles? There were still oh so many choices. “Okay pet… You’re still so horny. I think every time you cum you get hornier. So I’ll give you a few choices. Do you want a penis? Or would you rather I take you like a beast? Maybe you’d like to fuck more than just one of me at a time. Or I could give you the ‘schoolgirl surprise.’ The choice is yours. Choose wisely.” She giggled, with just a hint of sinister.

Back
Top Bottom