Tame Beast Doesn't Work Like That (Himeko)

She smiled softly and nodded. Hearing her mistress moan she looked at the thick member that was growing in between her legs, she had never seen anything like it before and was in complete awe. Her mistress was now laying ontop of her as she felt the member start to move around her pussy, getting it nice and wet before slowly pushing it in. "Nnnn..." She moaned softly as it had felt good, closing her eyes she then felt her mistress shove it in all the way now. She moaned louder this time and her body felt like it was the hottest fire ever. It had hurt a little when she shoved it in all the way, but it felt so damn good!

Hearing her pets moans made her melt. She didn’t know the emotion she was feeling. It was foreign and weird, but it was also incredible and she’d never give it up for the world. Plus the girl was tight, claming down even with that one thrust. “We are one now pet. My Himeko… All will be pleasure from now on.” She smiled as she began to thrust, kissing her lovely pet in rhythm with her pumping. She’d rock the elf’s body against hers, letting their bodies grind together. “Mm yes. You feel amazing my pet.”

"This... Feels amazing..." She moaned out as her mistresses member had started going in and out of her now. "I'm yours forever Mistress Freya." She moaned as she kissed the demoness back. Her body never felt this good before and she never wanted this night to end. It was so exotic and so amazing! She wrapped her legs around her mistresses and felt something begin to swell within her, wanting to explode.

She could feel the welling orgasm inside her pet. It was coming so quickly already. Her pet may have been a clean slate, but she had a very naughty body it seemed. She moaned and linked herself to her pet in such a way as that they’d feel each other’s pleasure. Instantly she felt a million times more wonderful than she was already, and she moaned out in joy with her pet. Each thrust felt heavenly, and she felt herself welling up too. They’d experience the joy of a simultaneous orgasm, and there was going to be a lot of it. "Himeko... We're going to cum together. We're going to cry out as one. Then we'll fuck again and again. We'll never stop until we're both satisfied."

She was reaching her climax and she began to move with her mistress. "You feel really good inside me... I've never... Felt like this before and it's amazing..." She panted as she began to moan more. She was beginning to feel something for the demoness that she never felt before, but was it love or lust? She didn't know, nor did she really care right now. It would come to her in time. Clean as she had been, her body had been craving this all night ever since the demoness stripped in front of her. She felt her climax explode as both her and her mistress screamed together as one and with their cum mixing together and becoming one as well.

They both reached their climax, gushing together, filling her with their combined fluids, some of it even being so bold as to gush out from their illicit union. Through their combined moans and screams, she kept thrusting, prolonging their orgasm, riding it for all it was worth as she dragged her pet through her first true orgasm, and making sure that she spent every possible moment enjoying it and memorizing just how great it could feel to be naughty. “Yes! Nnngh yes! Ahhn!” She breathed in, moaning from the afterglow of their climax. But she let herself buried up to the hilt, enjoying her pet’s flesh. “Mmm. Does my pet want to please or be pleased now? We'll take turns cumming all night.”

She moved her body with Freya's as they rode the orgasm out she came a few more times as they were both enjoying the priceless moment together. After what seemed like hours they finally calmed down some. Breathing very heavily she replied "Can... I try you now please?" she asked as she kissed her mistress deeply. She didn't know what to do, but she was sure she would have some help seeing as this was her first time with anyone.

"Of course dear." She smiled at her pet's initiative. Too much was ad for a pet, but the little bit meant she wanted to please and was happy to do so. It brought a smile to her lips and so she laid herself out at the mercy of her pet's affection. She kissed er pet back softly and gently, letting her take the lead. She wondered just what her pet was going to do. "Don't be afraid dear. I will guide you. Anything you want to do to me, I'll teach you how to do it and you'll please me oh so well."

When she was on top of Freya she smiled softly and kissed her neck gently. "I'd appreciate it." she whispered blushing as she began to caress her breasts. "I hope I'm doing right..." She leaned over and licked one of her breasts before putting it into her mouth before sucking on it. As if she was being led to do it. She was beginning to grow slightly wet again and she continued to suckle on the breast while massaging the other firmly in her hand.

She smiled and watched as her woman began to play with her breasts. They’d skipped a lot of the foreplay. But they had a lot of time to make up for it. Himeko was doing wonderfully too, for a first-timer. She was gentle and loving, but aggressively pleasing her mistress. It was a fantastic medium. “Mmm yes… Like that dear. You can nibble on them lightly too. If you suckle enough, I may even give you milk to drink.” She teased, although that was within her capabilities for sure. Her hands ran through her pet’s lovely hair, undoing the ponytail so it could be free, and she could weave her fingers in, holding her head for encouragement and direction. “Ahhh yess…”

She took her mistresses advice and nibbled on her breast a little, while starting to taste a little milk as she suckled more. "Mmmm so good..." Her mistress had undid her ponytail and was holding her head gently. She rubbed her other hand along her mistresses chest and stomach as she continued to suckle on her breast. Her hand made its way down to her member and she started touching it slightly, not really knowing what to do here now. She looked up to her mistress with the question in her eyes hoping to have some help here.

“Oooh, very good, kitten.” She purred for her little pet, enjoying the nibbling thoroughly. She had a very very natural talent it seemed. Himeko was almost a better succubus than she was. “Do you enjoy my milk, dear?” She chuckled softly, suddenly finding a part of her being grazed against gently. It perked up some, rising to meet the hand. She moaned softly at the gentle touch. But her pet’s natural talent wasn’t so good here, as she felt the need to seek guidance. “Be gentle as you always are. Rub it, stroke it. It’s sensitive, so you just got to treat it nicely like you do the rest of my body, mmkay? It has it’s own milk too, but it’s thick and sticky.”

She was pleased to hear she was doing good for her first time. "Your milk is to tasty." She replied as she then began to gently stroke her mistresses member as she was instructed to do. Hearing it gave a different type of milk caused her to go down lower on her mistresses body, kissing her way down as she then took the member into her mouth carefully and began licking it slightly before putting it in her mouth, she was careful not to let her teeth rub against the flesh as she suckled on it lightly. Wondering if she was doing this right for her mistress.

“I’m glad to hear it. You’ll get to have plenty.” She stroked her hair more and fount h girl’s head lowered quite a bit. Then warmth engulfed the head of her member. “Oh you are a very naughty girl. Already giving your first blowjob. Make sure to use your tongue a little. And don’t be afraid to use your hands while you’re at it. Multi-tasking can really add a lot of pleasure.” She moaned softly as the head bobbed on her cock. “You’re very talented. I can’t wait to see what you’re like when you’re experienced.”

She brought her head up and then looked at her with a warm smile, "Like this?" she asked as she lowered her head again and began moving her tongue around Freya's member as she then started moving her hand slowly up and down on it. She had wondered if this is what her mistress was wanting, hoping she had gotten it right. She didn't see herself as talented, more like.. Instinctive? Like it came natural to her for some reason... She had never done anything like this before and she feels as if she knows more about what to do than she thought. She was very confused indeed.

The eagerness of her pet, combined with her apparent talent and cuteness, just made Freya moan happily as she nodded her approval. “Yes pet. Oh yes yess…” Stroking the girl’s hair, she felt her hips bucking some. “Mmm dear… Keep going. I’m about to give you my milk. Make sure you drink it all.” So cooed gently, enjoying every little sensation. Yes, this girl was going to be a fantastic pet. The member was throbbing in her mouth, pulsing and wanting to unleash itself inside. When it finally did, it was a thick, hot mouthful of her creamy white fluid, spilling forth to meet her pet’s tongue.

She was glad to know she was doing it right and wanted nothing more than to please her mistress. She made sure she had a firm yet gentle grip on the member as she stroked it some more while twirling her tongue around the tip and bobbing her head up and down in a nice rhythm. She heard her mistress was about to release the liquid into her mouth and to drink it all up, so she made sure nothing would escape her mouth as her mistress soon came into her mouth. It was very warm, sweet and very sticky, yet very good! She drank it all, not wanting to waste a single drop of this exotic flavor. She had made sure that she hadn't missed any by licking the member fully and throughly. Her body was growing very hot again now and juices were pouring from her pussy. She wondered if she could lower herself into the member slowly, remembering how her mistress had enetered her in the beginning. "I hope I do this right." She said softly yet out of breath as she moved herself into position and then rubbed the member along her dripping wet pussy, getting it nice and wet. She moved it along her clit, finding out it felt good. She then placed it at the enterance of her hole and slowly started going down on it, feeling it enter her slowly mad her moan out slightly. She made sure that it was all in before she start moving her body slowly up and down on it. "Mmmm.... This feels.... So good.... Nnnnn..." she moaned out and she leaned over to kiss her mistress deeply, wondering if she was doing what she should to please her.

She curled her fingers into the young elf’s hair as she came, moaning to her hearts content even as her beauty drank from her unholy member. She could feel her own corruption seeping into the girl, taking her clean slate and spoiling it with her sexual prowress. And she was doing it to herself. It made her a perfect pet for a depraved succubus. She felt her heart pounding as her pet raised her hips up, sinking herself onto the member with a moan, impaling herself. “Oh yes, good girl. So eager.” She received the kiss and slid her tongue within the girl’s mouth, squeezing and rubbing again while she began to thrust up inside the girl gently. “My dear, do not be nervous. Just do what you feel is natural. Sex is a natural thing after all. You’re doing great.”

Himeko was wanting more and more that the demoness had to offer her and never wanted it to stop. She was needing this, her body was needing this more than anything. She didn't care anymore that she had lost to the demoness, she only wanted to please her mistress now. Moving her body in sync with her mistress she moaned softly as her mistress wrapped her tongue around hers once more, playing with her tongue and pleasuring it at the same time. Everything seemed so... Natural to her, it all came natural to her. She let her instincts take control even though she had never done this before.

She had never known her real parents, all the orphanage told her was that her parents weren't of the approving type. She never knew why, nor at the time did she care. Was her parents like this? Is this why she was able to give in so willingly even though she had wanted to tame the demoness knowing what might have happened? She didn't know and she wanted to remain were she was right now, with her mistress, now and forever.

With her hands she took each of her mistresses breasts and gave them each and gentle, yet firm squeeze before playing with her nipples, slightly pinching them from time to time. Her body felt like it was dancing with Freya's, nothing could have ever been as beautiful as this was right now. Words alone really couldn't explain what she was feeling right now. She hungered for the demoness, craved her more than anything. The forbidden fruit she had been after this entire time, she was tasting it and bringing it into her, allowing it to take complete control over her.

This is what had been lacking in her life, excitement of the forbidden unknown and now she had it. Looking over she saw her mistresses tail squirming around and had a idea, she reached over and grabbed it gently. She then got off her mistress and began to rub the demoness's tail against her very wet pussy, once it was nicely coated she then inserted into her pussy slowly. Feeling it wiggle inside her made her almost cum instantly. She looked over at her mistress and smiled, "Please... Use your tail... Have your way with me... It feels so damn... Good..." she moaned as she then grabbed her breasts and started playing with her clit a little.

Freya giggle at her pet's initiative, growing dirtier by the second. Her pets was now so enthralled she wanted the tail inside her. Far be it from her to deny it. Her tail swished about rapidly, lashing about and twisting just as dextrously as her tongue. "Let's try it this way..." She purred as she put her pet on her hands and knees, taking a spot behind the elf and pushing the tail in from behind, letting it stir her pet's insides. She bend over the girl's body and nibble on the tip of one of those long, lovely ears while she was at it. "Mmm... Does my pet enjoy being taken from behind like an animal?"

She was slowly becoming just as tainted now as her mistress. She loved being played with and loved having the pleasure. She needed it now and didn't know what she'd do without it. The hunger was overwhelming and was out of control. She was a slave not only to the demoness, but a slave to her lust. Her mistress had gotten her onto her hands and knees and was now behind her. Freya had inserted her tail back into Himeko's pussy, her tail felt like it had a mind of its own and was squirming around wildly inside her, hitting spots she didn't think she had.

"Nnnn.... This is even better... I like being taken from behind.... Like an animal.... You have no idea how good this feels to me... I don't ever want to go back to the way my life use to be now..." She moaned louder than before as she felt her juices start to fully coat her mistresses tail. There were many thoughts running through her head now, very perverted and so wonderful. She wanted to try anything, do anything with her mistress.

She closed her eyes and continued to moan, but she'd moan out her mistresses name every now and then. She knew Freya was pleased with her, and she too was pleased that she had lost to the demoness. "My life is yours forever..." She cried out as pleasure was pouring in more now.

"Heh... I could be so evil... I could make you feel like a real animal and fuck you in a beastly form." She teased as she pumped the tail in and out harder. Her hot breath danced over the ear, her tongue lashing out to lick and toy with the ridges. The succubus felt her member sandwiched between the two pert rear cheeks of her lover, and decided to make some better use of it. Spreading those cheeks, she pushed her member at her pet's rear entrance, slowly, sneakily entering inside while the tail continued to whip up a storm inside Himeko, the tip of her tail finding that one special spot in very girl that would assuredly drive her crazy with pleasure, and began to flicker over it with speed and firmness, giving her all the loving she could handle.

"I am yours to do with as you please. If you want to take a beastly form I will not complain. I just want you... You can do to me whatever you please, if you wish to do me as a beast, I will enjoy it... Just please don't stop doing me..." She moaned as she could feel her climax quickly building yet again. She was unaware of what her mistress was doing to her rear before it was too late, she felt it enter her and it made her arch her body up, she had never touched there before, so her mistresses member was the first to ever enter there.

Normally it would hurt, but she couldn't really feel the pain at all, just pure pleasure. Panting heavily she moaned out her mistresses name over and over again. "Please... Don't stop... Nnnn... I'm going to cum soon... Nnnn more, please give me more!" She screamed as her body started to shake with non stop pleasure.

"Oh, you really are a good pet." She purred, starting to thrust both member and tail in alternation, making her always feel something filling her. The rear was a very tight fit, and she found herself modifying the size of the piece inside to make sure she didn't hurt her little pet. It was clear she had to be gentle, even if she was playing rough. "I may be your mistress, but I want to please you too. Your pleasure gives me the sustenance I need to live and get stronger. I'll fill you every night, every day, whenever you need it." She cooed softly in her lover's ear again, now moving in and out simultaneously, letting hr feel as full as she could get with each pumping thrust. Pleasure danced in Freya's head, all too happy to give the woman everything her carnal heart desired.

'I try to be mistress...' She thought as her screams grew only louder, her body was going to explode and release her cum all over her mistresses tail and inner thighs. "Mistress... Anything you did to me or do... I would enjoy it... If it was with you... I'd enjoy it all..." Her body arched up again, this time her release was really close. 'Nnnn... I'm gonna release...' Her mind screamed as she closed her eyes as she let the pleasure take over as she released her hot cum over her mistresses tail.

Panting heavily she was not even tired from all the fun. She wondered what was planned for them next. "I want to explore more... Mistress please... Let me have more..." She then got up and pulled her mistresses tail to her lips, smiling gently she then opened her mouth and began to lick and clean her mistresses tail. She could taste her cum and her mistresses mixed together, it tasted so good! After cleaning the demoness's tail she then she took her mistresses member into her mouth and began suckling on it, moving her tongue around it while her hand reached for the demoness's clit. 'Please enjoy mistress...' She thought as she went all out to please her mistress well.

Back
Top Bottom