Jugger x Gondola

She shrugged her bra off and cawled over to him as he moved away, shaking her head. "It's not embarassing, don't worry so much..." she smiled, undoing and removing her shorts and pants as she went, leaving herself naked. She gently took one of his vines and licked it, not entirely sure how much he could feel through them.

Feeling her lick his vines, Bayleaf seemed to ooze with pleasure as his cock throbbed while he lay there, legs now showing how big his cock really was for a pokemon. "G-Gah Elise...t-thats not my cock but it still feels so good...it makes my skin stand up and my leaves are tingling...!"

She took that as a good sign and she took the vine into her mouth teasingly. "You can touch me, you know...I won't tellyou off for anything.." she smiled, running her tongue along the vine teasingly as she did. She was knelt in front of him with her legs open and she could feel herself getting hornier by the second.

Feeling her take his vine into her mouth, he let out a small moan as he began to grow hornier and hornier, his body squirming as he heard her giving him the go to go ahead and start playing with her. His second vine came out and began to rub up and down her crevice...taking in her pussy's juices as it did so until Bayleaf's head moved over and began to lick up and down it with his strong, thick tongue. "E-Elise...you taste so good down here...!" He began to get more into it, wanting to taste more of her. Eventually he was practically eating her out with his tongue and lips.

Elise gasped and moaned with pleasure, sitting down and opening her legs wider to give him better access. She squirmed in pure ecstacy as he replaced the vine with his mouth and she couldn't help laying back, moaning as he lapped her up, the vine still in her mouth. She sent vibrations down it as she moaned and she managed to sit up agai,n, running her hand down his stomach until she found his erect length. She started to rub it, bucking her hips against his mouth.

Bayleaf moaned into her pussy once she began to rub his cock with her hands. It began to leak pre-virgin cum from his cock before his vine pulled out of her as it swelled up. Bayleaf's eyes opened as he looked at it. "I-It feels weird! Why is it swelling up!? It feels...it feels like its going to shoot out something...! Is this what its liek to cum...?! Its never done this before, I've never done this before...Elise where do you want my vine's cum to be...!?" He said panicking as he tried to hold it in, but htat would only make it shoot out harder once he could not hold it any longer.

She leaned up and took the vine back into her mouth, moving her head up and down it to encourage him to come, her hands still working his cock as she did, wanting to taste him in her mouth. She felt his seed spill out of the vine and into her mouth and she swallowed it eagerly, moaning and reacing one hand down to rub herself where he'd stopped licking.

Once he came inside her mouth, Bayleaf could not believe that Elise was swallowing it. Seeing her begin to rub herself, he was still horny...his vine was the one that came, not him exactly. Tackling her lightly so she was on her back, he began to straddle her as he looked into her eyes. "Elise...I'm ready to feel you engulf my cock..." His vine that just came went back into his body, but the other vine went over and began to wipe itself along her lips, encouraging her to suck it as he slowly pressed his cock into her pussy.

She wrapped her legs around him to give him better access and she felt him slowly push his length inside her. It was bigger than she'd ever had before and she moaned softly as he stretched her, bucking her hips up against him involuntarily. Feeling the vine touch at her lips she took it in her mouth and sucked on it gently, looking up at him as she did, running her tongue across the tip of it.

Bayleaf moaned out and cried with pleasure as he began to thrust into her pussy with his hard cock, his vine going in and out of her mouth like his cock was to her pussy. "Elise...you feel so good...I...I'm glad you'll allow me to mate with you!" He said as he began to nip at her breasts' nipples with his mouth as he continued to pump into her with his red meat, coming closer and closer to cuming.

She moved her hips with his and moaned, taking the vine from her mouth, moving it between her legs to encourage it to play with her clit. She gently scratched her fingernails down his neck while he nipped at her breasts, not enough to hurt him but enough for him to feel it, each thrust into her sending her closer to the edge.

The vine began to rub itself along her clitoris, playing with it with the head and rubbing the long shaft slowly about it as it slowly leaks fluids from the shaft. Bayleaf continued to thrust hard and roughly into Elise until he could feel himself break past his limit. His cum began to shoot out, hard and it large amounts as it filled up Elise. When he pulled out, his meat went back inside his body as he collapsed beside the girl, panting as his vine slowly went back into his body. "E-Elise...thank you..."

She came just before him, her back arching, crying out in ecstacy, her hips bucking up against his as she rode out the waves of her orgasm, flopping back with a tired but satisfied sigh when he rolled off of her. She rolled over to face him with a smile, feeling the excess cum drip out of her pussy. "It's...fine." she breathed with a grin.

Bayleaf smiled to her before licking her gently along the cheek. "Elise..." He looked her gently into her eyes, feeling something that no pokemon would be allowed to feel for a human...love. Not the friendly love that most had for humans...but actual love. He had been with her for so long now and they had finally mated...how could he not fall in love? But he knew she could never feel the same about him. He was just a pokemon, not worthy of being the love for a human. He frowned in depression as he looked away from her, pretending to sleep to fight back the tears. He should have been happy that he had mated...but he never expected to fall in love with her.

She hadn't really noticed his inner turmoil, not out of ignorance but just out of tiredness. They'd had a long day and the sex was amazing, but exhausting, but it didn't help that the night air was bitter and freezing cold. She moved closer to him and nuzzled up under one of his forelegs for warmth, smiling softly.

Feeling her nuzzle next to him, Bayleaf still hid his face from her as he shed a single tear before his wrapped his vines around her too form a small blanket. He held her close to him, his head just above hers as he held her under his foreleg and hindleg before slowly falling asleep.

She woke up when the sun rose and she gently prised herself from the sleeping Bayleaf, using the small river and waterfall to wash her hair and body. She smiled at the pokemon as she watched him sleep, noting how sweet he looked, not daring to admit herself that she was attracted to him in more than one way after last night. She washed the remainders of last night from her body, cheeks flushing slightly as she remembered every little detail.

After a while when she had cleaned herself, Bayleaf finally awoke slowly. Seeing she was gone, he got up a bit wobbly before looking around to see her in the river. "Ah...Morning Elise..." He remembered all that went on yesterday, but the pain had faded and now he could put it behind him as he slipped into the river to bathe as well. He relaxed in the waters and closed his eyes.

She saw him get up in the middle of her getting dressed and she smiled. "Morning..." she dipped her feet into the diver as he cleaned himself and watched the clouds go by absent-mindedly. "What do you want to do today? We could carry on trying to look for a mate or we could go train a bit..."

Bayleaf shook his head. "Mating season is over...can't find a mate until next year. I suggest we could go and do some gym battles unless..." He blushed a bit. "You want to....have another round..."

"Maybe gym battles first, then second round later?" she grinned at him when he suggested it, not actually expecting him to do so, although now she knew that seeing as he'd technically found a mate, his sex drive would be high until next mating season. She wanted to make him want it more, tease him and get him desperate before they did it, knowing it would make it better in the end. She checked her pokegear to see where the nearest gym was and she pointed. "That way."

ooc; I did have an idea, I don't know when it could be used but sort of in public he just slips a vine down her shorts and starts teasing her and getting her horny that way and she has to rtry and hide it? xD

(Sounds fun lol. Possibly a public service announcement or a road block, or they find themselves just stuck in a crowd while they wait for something to clear up the path. I'll leave getting there to you :] )

Bayleaf smiled and nodded as he climbed out of the water. "Alright then. To the next gym." He said chuckling as his vine went over to pull her out of the water, his other vine handing her her clothes. "Lets hurry. I don't want to get rusty, I want to take the gym leader down! Hahaha." He grinned to her before he began to walk off proudly.

She got dressed and grabbed her things, following him. "Yeah, I want another gym badge for my collection." she grinned at him. "The next gym is water, so we're gonna completely walk it." she grinned at Bayleef and soon they arrived at the gym, stopping outside of the door. "You ready?" she asked him.

Bayleaf smiled and nodded. "Of course...hey Elise...something occurred to me...what if....what if I use my vines sexually on the pokemon? Do you think it could tire them out if they're unable to break free from it?" He said as he followed her inside the gym.

"...I probably wouldn't try it, it might be against the rules or something." she frowned slightly, secretely thinking that she knew she would get jealous if she saw him sexually pleasing another pokemon, even if it was for the sake of a battle. "I mean, it would technically be rape..."

Back
Top Bottom