Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I'll be right back, I'm going to grab a few things and then we can get you some treatment, bastard left his credit card so we can use that for the medical bill" she left and quickly grabbed some of there more important stuff and stuffed it into her bag and returned,"I have our phone chargers and work and stuff, maybe we can sleep at Noah's, failing that though, I would rather be under a bridge with you then here"

(actually, I have no idea if you can use a credit card to pay for medical costs, I made that up)

(I have free medicare in canada so I wouldn't know)

Shasha grabbed some tissue paper and wrote a note for their mom before Lory finished packing. "Yes I think Noah would be the safest." Shasha commented as she kept her nose from bleeding out.

She gave her another tissue paper for her nose before texting Noah to ask if his offer was still fine and if they could go there later, when she was done she headed out with Shasha to the clinic/ hospital, whatever.

Noah got the text, looking it over. He replied:
-Yeah, sure. Id be glad to have some company.-
He closed up his phone and pocketed it again, going back to listening to his music.

"My wrist feels like it is broken." Shasha said as they reached the clinic. "Can you bug him to see if can pick us up."

Andol called out for his boyfriend as the other male began to leave the store, and quickly realized that he didn't have another ride home. So he ran outside and was quite sure that the other could hear him, but he was ingored as the other took off on his motorcycle leaving a stunned Andol standing there in it's wake... He couldn't believe what had just happened, why would Noah just leave him like that. The other male had never done anything like that before. Especially after the affectionate moment they had just shared, the young man expected the other to take him back to his house with them. Yet this was not what had happened, and so the young man waited a few moments hoping the other would turn around and it never happened, and it wasn't until about two hours later that the young man began to cry softly as he picked up his cell phone, which he noticed was almost out of batteris, and he hoped that he could make this call, and so he called Noah's phone and the larger male would get a tearful voice saying over the phone, "You know you forgot someone at the mall sweetie..." Andol knew that it wouldn't be a good idea to go home tonight. Which is why he wanted to stay with his beloved Noah.

Noah picked up. He sighed and then grained over the phone. A rather loud slam could he heard as he headdesked at home.
"Shit, I'm so sorry Andol... I didn't mean to, I was just really out of it..."
He buried his face in one hand.
"I'll be right there. Love you."
Noah hung up sadly, grabbing his dad's car keys. Did Noah care if his dad has told him not to use the car?
Absolutely not. His boyfriend was more important.
->>>>>
Noah pulled up in the mall parking lot. He ran up to Andol and held him tightly in his arms.
"Oh, God, Im so sorry... i wasn't paying attention..."

she nodded and called Noah this time and talked to/left a message for him,"look..I'm sorry to bug you, is it possible you can come get us? were at the 'Heritage Oaks Clinic'." she tried to sound casual and waited patiently for his answer/return call.

While Lory was calling Noah Shasha was in getting checked up. Something was sticking in her mind was the threat she was told one of the other times she was sent to the hospital. Shasha had to get her arm in a sling as well as a prescription for pain meds and bandages for cracked ribs.

(sorry shy DX)
After Andol into shotgun, Noah shut the door gently for his sweetheart, and got IMO the driver's seat, starting the car.
he groaned as he pulled out and checked his phone.
"Shoot. I'm sorry hun, but Lory and Sasha will be staying over tonight as well. Something happened and Sasha is hurt at the clinic."
He pulled away from the parking lot. He gently grasped Andol's hand with his free one, keeping one on his wheel.
He pulled into the clinic, spotting Lory.
"Hey, what happened?" he asked after letting Andol out of the car, walking up with his boyfriend at his side.

she met her in the lobby,"how are you sis? anything On your mind?" She turned to see Noah,"nothing we haven't dealt with before, just a fight with The Orc, Thanks for coming Noah"

Shasha just smiled at Lory and responded, "I'm alright Lory it's not like this is the first time. Thanks Noah, if I can bug you further can we drop by a drug store?"

Andol was so glad to see Noah that he ran forward and meet his boyfriend half way, as the other took him into his and they just stood there holding each other tightly. It was a warm and comforntable feeling and with Noah's 'I'm am sorry' pouring down on his ears... Andol was very quickly to forgive. Which he showed by pointing the others head down toward his own and pressing there lips together in a passionate kiss. As the kiss broke he spoke softly to the other, "I forgive you." Then he realized that they had to go somewhere so he followed the other out to the car, and smiled as his gentlemen of a boyfriend let him get into the car. So once he was in the young man buckled up and rode with the other male to the clinc, where again he found his gentlemen of a boyfriend letting him out of the car. He got out and looked over in the direction of Shasha and her sister with frown saying, "Are you two going to be ok." Andol was a little worried about his plans for tonight, but the girls problems came first and he wanted to make sure that they would both be ok.

Noah shrugged.
"Ay, sure," he said. He unlocked his car again.
"Alright, everyone in! Let's get a move on!"
--->Drugstore
Noah stopped the car and turned it off, letting everyone get out.
"Alright, you two girls get what you need. Andol and I will wait here."

"Thank you." Shasha said as she went and got her prescription filled. She waited around as the Pharisaic fills it out.

Oblivious to what was happening to her friends, Lia was at her house, in the garage, drumming away. After everyone had split at the mall, she went home, vegged out on the couch watching a couple of lame tv shows, and then ended up in the garage. It was her favorite place in the house, aside from her room. And maybe the kitchen.

She'd been out here for a while and had worked up a sweat. Breathing a bit heavily, she brushed her hair away from her face and into a ponytail, tying it with the shoelace she starting using after she got tired of her rubber bands snapping. Picking up her phone, she checked her messages.

Nothing.

She sent out texts seeing what the other girls were up to. Then she got back to working out a beat to the song Lory had shown her at the mall.

While she waited for the prescription with her sister, she checked her phone and saw the text, she sent one back and apologized for forgetting about practice, "Sorry lia, got a shiner and Shasha had her wrist broken, were gonna head out to Noah's tonight, I think you met them today"

"I'm ready, How's your arm doing?" she walked with her slowly, and when they returned to the car she opened the door for her.

"yea, we have what we need, thank you, He tried to do worse to you shasha, I say we should do something about it"

"I'm fine Lory. This isn't the first time something like this has happen to me. I can deal with it." Shasha said laying against Lory.

"all right sis, It's up to you" she stroke dher fingers through her sis's hair and hummed a little tune, almost like a mother might to an upset child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom