Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andol kissed the other male back softly on the lips and moved his chair closer so that he could cuddle up next to Noah. If there was one time when Andol was the happiest, it was when he was next to his longtime boyfriend. That was when he noticed that the girl who had talked to him at the book store showed up and he smiled a greet at her and said, "Hey sorry I left without getting your name... you can call me Andol. I had left hoping to find the girls down here like they seemed to be alot... and I luckily ran into my sweetie here. So tell me what is your name?" Andol smiled over at the girl that had been so nice to him in the book store. He was gald that she had sinice he had never seen her before and there was always the risk of someone not liking him being in there, and if that happened then he would be kicked out of his favorite place in the world. He wasn't really sure if he could handle that....

Noah stood.
"Be right back sweetheart," he said, standing. "M' a bit hungry."
Noah ditched his lacrosse stick at the table, leaning it against his chair. He went to go search down the line of fast food places, ultimately stopping at the Panda Express. You just gotta love chinese food.
Noah came back with some rice and Sesame glazed chicken, starting to eat.
"So, how have y'all been? It's been a while since some of us have talked."

Lia swallowed and took a drink of her bottled water before responding to Andol. "No problem. My name is Aurelia. Lia for short." She was a little uncomfortable with the couple and their obvious affection. While she had no problem observing people, she usually ignored the couples. It always gave her that empty feeling in her chest, since she wasn't attached herself. Plus, it reminded her about how badly she needed to get laid.

She spaced out for a moment, remembering her most recent ex. He turned out to be a cheating liar and she hated his guts, to be sure, but she had to admit to herself that he was a really great lay. Despite his failings as a romantic partner, she was pretty glad he was her first--she learned a lot.

With a nostalgic sigh, she returned to stuffing her mouth. Her phone beeped, indicating a text. Smiling, she replied to the text, adding in where she and Lory were.

When Amber got the reply from Lia, saying that she and Lory were at the mall, she decided to go and look for them.

The thought of just hanging around the house til band practice thoroughly depressed her. Her father had recently started seeing a new woman, and she was at the house all the time, and as much as she loved to see her father happy, the closer he and this woman got, the less time he seemed to have for her.

She was glad to have someplace to go where she knew people.

Shasha smiled at them all after zoning out for a little bit. Shasha then started to do her sister's math homework. Shasha's handwriting looked like Lory's and most teachers couldn't tell the difference. Shasha then looked at her friends and said, "How is everyone?" Shasha knew most of them from school and/or from the band her sister was in.

Noah smiled, holding Andol's hand in his lap lightly.
"I'm wonderful Sasha. How about yourself?"
Noah couldn't ask for a better day, just spending it here with his friends and boyfriend.

Andol smiled happily as he looked over at her saying, "Well it is nice to meet you Lia... I am sure that we will become quite good friends." At least that is what he hoped, though he didn't notice that she was a bit uncomforntable, but of course the young man seem to be a bit of a dunce like that some times. He then looked over at Shasha and smiled in her direction saying to her softly, "I am having a great day too..." Though he really didn't have much more to say about it, becuase it was really esay to see the reason was becuase of the way he was cuddled up next to Noah. The young man always had a good day when he was near his boyfriend and so he was obviously happy. When he noticed that Noah had gotten some food he looked at if for a moment saying, "Hmmm that looks good, hey could I maybe have a few bites..?"

Shasha smiled at them and then said, "Well I've seen better days but that is neither here nor there." Shasha then walked over and bought some chocolate milk and sat back down. Shasha then went back to doing her sister's math.

Amber was lucky to make it all the way to the mall. About halfway there, her car had started making a strange whining sound, and seemed to lose a little acceleration. She sat in the parking lot for a bit, listening.

"Great." she mumbled to herself. "Just great." The only thing she knew about cars was that she knew nothing about cars...except maybe that if there was anything seriously wrong, there was no way she could afford to get it fixed. With a sigh, she turned off the motor and headed into the mall. After a brief stop at the McDonald's to get a drink, she glanced around for her friends, finally locating them seated with a few others that she had seen around school the last few months, but didn't know.

"Hello Lia, hi Lory." she said, politely smiling at the others seated at the table.

Noah smiled, looking up at Andol.
"Sure sweetheart."
He poked some rice and chicken onto a fork, putting it into Andol's mouth. He took the fork from his mouth slowly, allowing Andol to keep the food in.
Noah reached up with a napkin and wiped some Sesame sauce off of Andol's lips before kissing them. He just had looked too cute with the sesame sauce to resist.
By now, the rest of the day's bad events had seemed to utterly fade in his mind. He only focused on his boyfriend.

Andol opened his mouth tenatively for the larger male to put the food inside and then he slowly to it off... letting his lips slid over the fork in a teasing manner as he looked into Noah's eyes. He loved messing with the other male some times. It was what made there relationship so cute and lively. He chewed and swallowed the food, while the other wiped the sesame seed for the side of his face, and soon found the others lips planted on his, which caused that normally cute blush to cover Andol's face when Noah pulled away and just stared at him, "It taste good... oh and the chicken does too..." He felt so shy that he wanted to hide his face, but deicded against trying to do that. He didn't want him and Noah geting so overly affectionate that they made other people uncofmrontable, but he did make sure to cuddle up a bit closer to his boyfriend.

She smiled and waved to everyone who greeted her, and started the book report and spoke to them while she did so,"Hi Andol, and Noah of course, you know it's not that I am bad at it..I just hate doing it, The math I mean" She had partially admired the pair for how open they were,she could sing in front of people, but she was a closet lesbian herself and that was hard to say. She smiled as her sister did the work. They had a longstanding agreement that Shasha would do the math and Lory would do English and writhing and the like.

She had had her phone turned off at the moment, a usual practice when she did her work,"I didn't see it yet Lia, You know how I am. Hey I wrote another verse, I wanted to see what you thought of it, It's under the science book" She had all her books across the table and having just finished the science homework, it was just above her current work. She was the vocalist for the band and wrote the lyrics as well. "And here comes Amber, have her take a look as well when you finish reading it."

Shasha smiled as she listened to her sister and friends. "So when and where are you practicing next?" Shasha asked.

Shasha liked to listen to the band. She supported the band even in the tough times and was basically their number one fan. Shasha finished the math and passed it back to Lory with a smile.

"Where ever is fine with me, I wish we could do it at home sometimes, but I don't think The Orc would even let us" The Orc was a nickname lory gave to the twins stepfather. "I think we might do it at Lia's, I assume that is what the text was, Andol and Noah should come watch too, But it's not my house, so it's not up to me"

Shasha forgot about what happen at home before she went to the mall and Lory reminded her. Shasha now felt down and depressed. Shasha took a sip of chocolate milk to try to hide it.

Lory always knew when something was wrong with Shasha,"More trouble at home then? what happened this time?" she looked serious now and gave a warm smile, she knew she could talk to her about anything, well, almost, she hadn't been able to tell her about her sexual orientation, but she never really tried either.

Shasha looked down then said, "Well I went home before I came here. I think he had been drinking because he just explode with anger. I got out of the house as fast as I could but you know him. He is just going to make me pay when I get home." Shasha said.

"I wonder if we can stay the night somewhere" she looked thoughtful, "anyways, thanks for the math, You want the rest of my burrito?, I'm not very hungry"

Shasha looked at it then decided to take it. "Thank you sis, I think it is best just to go home and get it over with." Shasha said and took a bite of the burrito.

"It's such bull though, I want to actually feel welcome there" she slipped her bag from her chair and started to pack up the books, opting to do the book report later.

Shasha only ate half of it before giving up. "I'm not very hungry ether." Shasha checked her watch then said, "I should go home and get it over with."

"I should go with you then, and then we can just head out then for band practice" she got her stuff put away and grabbed the burrito and managed to finish it

"You're my sister, Of course I am, you all can go ahead, We will meet you after we get done" she gathered the wrappers and drink and threw them away in a nearby trachcan,"Lia, you can hold on to those lyrics, I've memorized them"

Noah looked the two girls. Well, hey...
"You two could always hang over at my place for the night. My folks are outta town."
He gave Andol's hand a gentle squeeze beneath the table, signaling two him that he was also welcome to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom