Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
Plot

A group of teenage friends growing up in a small town. They are diverse and just started to experiment. They meet at the local highschool and have been living the lives of teenagers. But all of them has there secrets in life. There will be drama, fights and sex.

Rules:

Ok I don't care about post length but please no text talk. 
Have fun
To Join just post your profile in the OOC then start
If you want to play my twin please PM me

(anyone who wants to be in grumplestilskein band PM her)

Friends:

Twins:
1. ShashaWraight
2. eclipsestorm

Others: (max 8)
Females
1. grumplestilskein
2. Ruki

Males:
1. Shyone
2. Skylar23
3. Balthazar Darkthourne

Name:
Nationality: (are white/black/asian)
Bio:
Image:

Shasha walked through the mall by herself. She browsed the stores but her true reason she was here was because she was avoiding home. Shasha's stepfather was angry at Shasha for no reason and Shasha though it might be safer to avoid the house for a bit. Shasha looked at a clothing store and entered it and browsed.

Aurelia drove up to the mall in her beat up Toyota and slid into a spot. Her car door took a couple of tries before it stayed shut, but she was soon passing through the parking lot and into the sliding doors of the mall. She scrunched her nose, tired of the perfumey smell the place always had.

Making a bee line to the bookstore, she waved at her coworkers, then headed to the back to clock in and get the books she needed to put out on the floor. Pushing the cart out, she began her rounds, wandering through the aisles and drumming her fingers.

After browsing the cloth store for a bit then exited the store. Shasha continued to walk through the mall stopping of at the bookstore that Aurelua worked at. Shasha browsed the books lost in her own thoughts.

Andol sat there in the book store crouched in the sci-fi section reading over on of the books. The young man really liked to spend a lot of time in the book store and had a habit of constantly coming in and just sitting down and reading the books in the store without ever buying them. He did it everyday, and they never seemed to mind, or else had yet to notice what he did after all these years, becuase he made sure to read about 7 books at a time... so that he was looking at a differnt one in a differnt section every single day. It had always been his beleif that the knowlegde in these books should be free, and so there was no reason to pay for it, unless made to... and even then he probably would just go to the libary where he could get them for free... there would be no need to for bookstores if everyone just went to the libary in his option.

Lory was in the food court, catching up on her homework. She had already been at the mall for several hours already because she also liked to stay out of the house as much as possible. She had a fountain drink and a burrito from the deli hot case next to her school work.

Shasha finished in the book store after buying a couple comics. Shasha then put the books in her bag as she walked of towards the food court to join her sister. Shasha was still lost in her thoughts not paying very much attention as she walked down the halls of the mall.

Noah wandered into the mall, groaning. He had managed to snap ANOTHER lacrosse shaft right in half, out of anger. Of course it had been hollow, why the Hell not? Anywhom, he was wandering past the food court, his objective the sports depot. He really was in a hurry, he had another game in just about an hour.

As J-Rock meandered his way across the mall to the food court, he was almost run over by a man with a pissed off look on his face. J turned to give him the bird and then realized that he knew him. "Yo! Noah! What the Hell are you blazing through here for?! You nearly trampled my ass." He jogged to catch up to the other teen, who was still marching like a man on a mission.

Noah stopped for a moment. He looked over his shoulder, and to J. He let out a relieved breath, someone he actually knew.
"Have a lacrosse game in an hour. Have to buy a new stick," he said simply.
"And sorry," he apologized for nearly trampling J. Yeah, he tended to do that. Completely ignore people he didn't care about when he was pissed.
But obviously, he cared about J.

Oh the mall, it was such a wonderful place, Jane thought happily as she stepped out of her car and waltzed up to one of the entrances. Of course, being one of those rich girls, she almost always bought whatever she wanted, having such joy from the thought of getting something new. Perfectly away she was quite spoiled by her parents, she seemed to take as much advantage of that as much as possible. It didn't really bother her, morally. However, despite being one of those girls, she did love to read, and as such, headed toward the book store first.

Shasha walked by Jane while she was heading to the food court. Shasha didn't notice her as she walked by Jane because she was still kind of stress.

Aurelia finished stocking a long time ago and was now wandering around the bookstore, busying herself with trying to look busy. As she came across the sci-fi section she noticed a guy sitting there, devouring a book in his usual fashion.

Lia smiled and approached him quietly, trying to peer down at the title. She couldn't really make it out, though, what with her eyesight being shit.

"Hey. I see it's sci-fi today. Are you enjoying the book?" She smirked, thinking about how pretty much everyone who worked at the bookstore knew this kid by sight. Some even knew his reading section patterns. She had more than enough time today, so why not find out who the guy is? "Oh, and if the manager walks by, I'm assisting you, okay?"

Andol contiuned to sit and there and quitly read his book, as it contiuned to get better and better. In fact it was getting so good at this point that he was not even thinking about anything that was going on around him. So he didn't see Aurelia as she came up on him reading his book, but he didn't care if he got cuaght, sinice most of the people in the book store was nice. If it where not for most of them, he would not have been able to keep up his habit. So when she did come up behind him it was not the fact that she caught him it was the fact that she kind of startled him that made the young man jump a little a fall back with a startled squeek form his crouched postion... and he found himself sitting the with the book in one hand as he looked over at the gril for a moment before he finally said anything...

"Oh... yeah. I just found this book recently and it is quite a old one, but intresting egough. It is called Ringworld... have you ever heard of it?" His voice was full of the curiousness nature that brought him here to the store every single day to look around and read the books that he loved so much. He repiled to her request with a soft wink, "Don't worry... he will never know a thing. Just don't tell him about me ok. The manager is not as kind about my idea of... 'reading without paying'... as the rest of you seem to be."

Noah walked off without answer, reaching the sports depot.
By the time he walked out, he facepalmed as he checked his phone.
Game cancelled due to rain.
He groaned. Just, wonderful. Well, that had been for absolutely nothing.
While he was here, though, he needed to grab a book on psychology for one of his AP classes.
Noah walked into the bookstore, searching up and down the rows, lacrosse net on his back.

Lory just finished out her science homework, then sighed when she realized her soda was empty,"Aww, I always finish my drink before my meal..Now what do I wash it down with?" Despite this, she still ate at the burrito and mused, talking to herself," So Lory, do the book report that is due next week..or the Math homework due much sooner?" She placed her elbows on the table and held up her head. She hated math, but knew she couldn't afford to miss any more work, and on the other hand, she wanted to do the book report, given that it was much more fun then math.

Shasha walked to the food court and found her sister. "Hey Lory how are you?" Shasha said sitting beside her looking at the home work in front of her sister. The math looked easy to Shasha it seemed like basic algebraic equations. Shasha reached out and pulled Lori's math over to her to take a closer look.

Andol got up form reading his book as he finished with the part he was on and he said to the girl, "I will see you later... I have some freinds that I wanted to see if they where hear at the mall around this time." So the young man stood up and put his book back and then headed right out of the store and around the cornor as he walked through the mall. He was heading in the direction of the food court becuase he figured that was where the sisters would be about this time of day, but he wasn't really sure. The mall seemed to be a good place where most kids hung out, so he really hoped that he would see them there, and sure egough there they where. He smiled over in there direction as he headed over to the both of them. "Hey how are you ladies doing today, what are we working on in homework I see." Andol was friends with the pair of them so he knew that they would know him.

Then again alot of people knew him just becuase of how high his grades where and the fact that he was obviously the next senior class valadictorian. He pulled up a seat at here table and looked down at the homework that they where both looking at and he said to Lory, "You know Lory if you need any help with this, I don't mind. I mean it is kind of esay stuff..." He smiled softly at her as he spoke.

Noah sighed, not finding what he was looking for. Today had been a bit of a pissy day for him.
He made it back out of the book store, picking his phone from
his pocket.
"Yes?"
"Your fucking kiddin me."
"Jesus christ, man! What the Hell?!"
Noah hung up the phone angrily. So the game HADN'T been cancelled after all. Ah, who needs 'em, he thought to himself. He rolled his head around his shoulders and retreated to a spot on the railing surrounding the food court, screwing around with his lacrosse net. The mall security had grown used to him doing so, so they didn't bother with him. Noah wouldn't have listened anywhom.
Noah sighed and looked at his phone again, checking for texts. He hadnt had much time to see his love lately, and Andol was exactly what he neeeded to cool off.
Like God was maybe actually listening to his silent prayer, he turned and saw...
"Andol!"
Noah ran over to his boyfriend and stopped with a skid next to him, wrapping his arms tight around him. He picked up Andol in his arms and kissed his forehead, before setting him down. And noticing the girls.
"Oh God..." he said, blushing. "Sorry dear."

Andol was looking at the math problem so closely that he really didn't even notice that Noah was coming up behind him, as he sat there, and... all of a sudden the young man let out a little squeel in supirse as he was picked up form behind and pulled into the arms of his longtime boyfriend Noah. The pair of them had been together sinice the start of there freshman year of highschool, and the fact that they had been dating steady for the past 4 years was quite a thing, especially sinice they had never taken the next step... Andol being nervous wreak that he was when it came to sex, and Noah being the loving and caring man that he was... nethier had really needed sex to keep there relationship going. Which was why the young man was thinking about finally going down that road, to celebrate threre four year...

Though as he was sat back down in the chair he could to not help, but blush up a storm like he always did in Noah's preasance, and plus the greating that had been done in fornt of the girls had caused him to be shaken up just a little bit as he said softly to Noah, "Oh it is ok sweetie... I know you where just excited to see me. That is all." He took the larger male's hand as he spoke.

Aurelia shook her head in reply to the guy's question. "No, I've never heard of it. But if you think it's that good I'll check it out." She smiled at him, then nodded when he excused himself. "See ya next time," and she waved him off.

With a yawn she got back to work, counting down the minutes until her shift was over. When the time finally came, she clocked out and left the bookstore. By then she was starving, so she headed over to the food court, taking her phone out. She sent her bandmates a text asking if they wanted to practice tonight. She promised junk food and drinks if they did.

As she waited for the replies, she stood in line for the sushi place, looking around to see if she recognized anyone around. The great thing about working in the mall, aside from the discounts, was the people watching. She was already immune to the embarrassment she used to feel when looking at people. Now she looked on without any shame, observing like a researcher.

She spotted the guy she was talking to at work--she had never caught his name--and saw him with two twins that she knew from school. Smiling, she decided that if they were still hanging out there when she got her food--and her bandmates didn't answer right away--she would join them.

Noah smiled and sat beside Andol.
"You know I was," he said, kissing Andol's lips softly.
"So, how have you girls been?" he asked the twins, turning to face them now.

Taking her delicious eel and philly roll combo plate with her, Lia made her way to the table that the twins and the two lovey males were sitting. She walked right up and made herself comfy in an open seat next to Lory, jabbing her bandmate with an elbow. "Hey, I just sent you a text not realizing you were here. How's it going?" She looked over at Lory's twin. "Hi, Sasha." And then looking over at the guys, she nodded in greeting.

She popped open her plate, prepared her chopsticks, and promptly stuck a philly roll into her mouth. Her cheeks were puffed out and her eyes sparkling with sheer enjoyment.

Amber smiled when she saw the text from Aurelia and quickly sent a reply, apologizing for not answering sooner.

In the few months since she'd moved here, Lia and the other girls in the band had become her entire social circle. Practicing with them had not only fueled her love of music, but it had also helped stave off loneliness.

She had never been that good at making friends, and somewhere along the line, the reputation of being a "goody goody" had settled and stuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom