Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shasha smiled and throw out her garbage and smiled at their friends. "See you guys later." Shasha said as she went ahead.

(We finally decided on our pic. http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss64/Anita101_05/2.jpg Lory is the long hair I'm the short hair.)

When Shasha was out of eye and ear shot of everyone she felt tears roll down her eyes. "I'm scard Lory, I'm really really scared." Shasha said leaning up against her sister.

"The other thing that bother me is that mom doesn't do anything." Shasha cried as the walked down the street.

Noah shrugged.
He stood up, kissing Andol's forehead.
"Okay, well, I've gotta go babe. Feel free to drop by my place tonight," he said. He smiled and picked up his lacrosse stick, leaving the mall. His motorcycle roared to life and he put on a helmet, pulling down the visor. He backed our and then sped down the parking lot and out into the main road, heading home.

"she was better without him, maybe we should talk to her" she was trying to think of a way to get her mind off it,"hey sis, can i tell you something?"

(Hey, you guys mind joining a group rp of mine?)
>OOC: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20342
>Actual RP: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20345

"Sure sis." Shasha said smiling at her not thinking about what might happen later.
(Sure once I get a chance to make a character I'll join)

Shasha looked at Lory then smiled at her and held her hand. "I understand Lory, I kinda like girls too." Shasha blushed.

"really? it makes me so relieved to here you say that, I'm glad i can have someone to point out hot chicks to," she laughed

"But I also like boys too." Shasha commented and hugged her sister as they reached their house and Shasha started to shake.

"Don't worry, lets just try not to draw attention" she took her sisters hand and guided her to the door and opened it quietly and stepped in, looking around carefully.

The man was standing in the hallway to the kitchen watching the girls come in. "Lory go to your room and let me talk to your sister." He commanded.

For all she wanted to say, she had a hard time saying it because when all was said and done, he intimidated her,"B-but i want to.." she thought to try and think of her next words.

"r-right..." she gave Shasha an apologetic look and hung her head and went to her room, but tried to listen through the door.

"Come over here Shasha!" He said in an angry voice.
Shasha listen to him and followed his instructions.
"You disrespected me and your mother with what you said. Then you ran off like the fucking disrespectful whore you are?" He said raising his voice at her.
"But I didn't st-" Shasha said before being cut off.
"Shut your mouth. Again with the disrespect. If you disrespect me again you will regret it." He said and Shasha shut up, "Now you will learn your role that a little whore you are."
He then made a move towards Shasha and grabbed one of her breasts but she moved away from him. He then grabbed Shasha and throw her against a wall. "Don't disrespect me!" He said then throw her onto the floor and Shasha cried out in pain as she felt something snap. He then kicked her in the ribs before spreading her legs apart.
"STOP DISRESPECTING ME YOU BITCH."

SHe couldn't listen to what was going on and came running out, when she came out to see what was happening, she grabbed a lamp in the heat of the moment and moved to hit it over his head,"Get off of her you stupid asshole!" she used all the strength she had to hit him with it

He got up and looked at Lory his eyes filled with rage. He then moved and grabbed Lory, "You are just as much as a whore as your sister." He said before throwing her towards a wall.

Her back hurt from it, but adrenaline let her speak back,"go to hell you filthy excuse for a blood sack! Don't touch Shasha!" her emotion had been pouring out, having built up years of things she wanted to say

He looked at the twins in a fit of rage. "You two are going to pay for this you whores." He yelled then started to attack Lory. Shasha got up holding her arm in pain. She ran over and pulled him off her sister. He then punched Shasha so hard she instantly dropped to the ground. He then grabbed his coat and stormed out of the house.

She was breathing hard now, she had taken a blow to the face and she got a black eye, and moved over to her sister to help her up,"I'm so sorry, I never should have left...Come on, lets get out of here, I refuse to stay here if he is now"

Shasha's nose was bleeding. Shasha leaned on her sister feeling dizzy as well as her arm was feeling painful. "T-thank you sis."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom