Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Group of Friends (Need people)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(alright, shyone told me not to go too far ahead DX So, Shasha, in starting up the Bloods group rp. Eclipse, why don't you join in, too? :3)

Andol realized that while they where hear at the store it would probably be the best time to ask Noah for what he knew would be needed if he wanted to give to his boyfriend, that which he treasured most. So he waited until the girls where inside of the store and then he leaned over and rested his head on the other male's shoulder and gave a softly kiss as he nuzzled into the man's shoulder with a nervousness that was extermally cute in the way that he was blushing. He then looked up at the other male and softly wisphered into Noah's ear, "Uh love... tonight I think that I am ready too... well... you know. If you want to could you maybe run inside while we are here grab some lube and condoms love.." Andol seemed so nervous when he spoke and he even buried his face in his boyfriends shoulder. He knew that it had been four years of paient and loving waiting on the part of the other male, and tonight Andol wanted to reward Noah with the time of there lifes... as they finally shared a wonderful and intimate moment together for the very first time ever.

Noah blushed. Then nodded.
"Crap, sorry guys. Be right back, forgot some stuff I need for my mom's subscription... shell be yellin' when she gets back in town if I don't have it already for her."
Noah rushed inside. He grabbed the condoms and lube before heading over to the pharmacy. The pharmacist knew what was going on, as he was still fairly young. Luckily l, Noah actually HAD forgotten to get his mom's medication.
"Thanks," he said as the pharmacist wished him best of luck. He checked out and got back to the car with four slushies, and the bag of 'mysetrious' items.
"Sorry it took so long. They had to get the meds from the back."
She handed a slushie to each person, then starting the car.
_-_-_-_
The car shut off, again. It was pitch black out by now. He opened the doors for everyone like a real gentleman.
"Lory, Sasha, you two make yourselves at home in the guest bedroom.
You guys won't mind sleeping together in a bed, right? it's a fairly sized bed. Andol and I will take my room."
He had purposely put them on opposite sides of the house.

"No, not at all, we share the bed any ways, don't really have the money for our own separate beds" she took her slushie and nodded a thank you at him,"but thanks for letting us stay there"

Noah smiled.
"Your welcome. It's great to have some company over, even at this dump."
He laughed and opened the door and let everyone step inside. Okay, he lied. it really wasn't a dump. It wasn't exactly a rich family's house, but it was definitely above average. Nice furnishings and such.

The young man opened the door to the car as they finally got to Noah's house after the young man had wacthed his boyfrined go in and get the things they had needed. Once they had gotten out he was happy that they had been able to go inside and when he heard what Noah said about his house he joke, "Trust me Noah love, if your house looks better better than mine, then your doing pretty good." The young man looked around as they entered the house and cuddled up close to Noah. He wisphered in the other male's ear, "I love you... so when do you think would be the best time to... well... you know.." He didn't really care how long they had to wait, just so long as they where able to do it that night. The young man was quite ready, but he also wanted to make sure that the girls where ok, "So are you two going to be ok?"

"I told you before, we'll be just fine, thanks for worrying though, I have a little money, if we get hungry well buy our own pizza or something, so unless you want the company, we can stay out of your hair"

Noah smiled.
"Yeah. You two make yourselves comfortable. There's plenty of stuff in the fridge if you don't feel like pizza."
Noah took his boyfriend's hand gently and led him to his own room. It was nice and neat, all organized and picked up. There was a dormant laptop atop a black wooden desk in one corner, and the bed was right next to a window. There were curtains drawn over th window, though. A small TV sat atop a dresser in front of the bed.
Noah whistled happily and laid the bag of goods down.
"Soo..." he started, blushing a little. He had his arms around Andol's waist lightly.

The young man smiled softly back at the girls as him and Noah began to head in the direction of the other male's room. Andol was softly blushing as they walked, and he found himself lead along by his boyfriend to a room which he knew all too well. He had spent many nights sleeping with his boyfriend in that room... both of them together cuddled up on the bed, all nice and happy. He was very excited about what he knew would soon be going on bettewn the two of them in Noah's bedroom and the other male would especially be able to see that, by the bulge that had now formed in Andol's pants. Once though they where finally both alone in the larger male's room Andol looked around at what he considered to be a romanitic setting. So as they stood there cuddled up to each other, the young man just wrapped his arms the other and buried his face in Noah's chest as they where both blush, "So how do you think we should start, I really only thought it through this far. I was hoping that you maybe had it planned out the rest of the way after all this time. Sorry to make you wait so long Noah... thank you for being paitent with me." He then paused before softly saying, "I love you so much Noah", and then he kissed the other male passionatily on the lips.

Noah smiled a little.
"I have... a few ideas," he admitted, before kissing Andol back. Time seemed to stop around the two, and the only thing that mattered was the other partner. Noah rubbed up and down Andol's
back gently.
"I love you too, Andol," he said. Noah smiled.
"Ready?"
Noah took Andol's hand and led him to the bed, sitting the both of them down. He slowly traced Andol's though with one finger before it reached his belt, which was undone and on the floor quickly. He stopped there and repeated the process on himself, but tool off his shirt and pants as well. This only left his boxers.
"Your turn," Noah said to his lover, kissing his cheek softly.

Time really did seem to stop in the kiss that the both of them shared together. Andol really enjoyed these small moments that he could spend with Noah like this, and knowing that it was going to lead somthing that much greater only increased the feeling for the young man. The feeling of the others hand softly rubbing his back gave the nervous young man a sinice of comfonrt as he was held by his boyfriend. As they softly broke the kiss he stared into the others eyes and softly wisphered, "Yeah, I am ready..." Then as they moved to the bed to both sit down, the young man started to blush a beat red as his boyfriend began to make his move on him, and soon had his belt laying on the floor in fornt of them. The young man wacthed with amazment as his virigin eyes feasted on the sight of Noah's naked body coming into view, with only the boxers hiding that certian part of the other male. They had kept there relationship light egough that they where never naked around each other in the many years they had been together... but when the other male suggested that he take off his clothes it was when Andol nervously said, "Could you help me?"

Noah smiled in the earnest and nodded, coming around behind his lover. He kissed at the back of his neck before slowly slipping his shirt over his head, leaving him bare-chested. He smiled and put his arms around Andol, resting his head on his shoulder as he undid the other's pants, slipping them down his hips and off. Noah then came back around front and pulled off his own boxers, his cock already semi-erect.
"There..." he said, putting his arms around Andol's neck and kissing him. He would leave Andol's boxers for the boy to take off himself, or to remove later...

Andol smiled softly as the other male began to slowly strip off his clothes, in a slow process which the young man knew would leave him exposed and naked in fornt of his lover. As each new pacth of skin was exposed, the young man blushed a little more, but he quickly found himself comfornted, as Noah put his arms around him and rested his head on his shoulder. The young man seemed to melt back into his boyfriends arms, becuase he felt so safe at that moment. Even when his pants finally fell to the ground the sense of safty never once left him. Soon though he was standing there, again naked in fornt of his boyfriend, expect for his boxers which Noah had left on him. That was when the moment that he had been waiting for arrived, as the other male took off his boxers and the young man finally saw his boyfriend in a all his glory... "Wow Noah... your just... wow..." He paused before regaining his composure and said, "So amazing..." Then for the first time ever he had a idea, and he knew that his partner was going to love it... so he reached out and instead of grabbing Noah by his hand, Andol's nervous and slender fingers reach out and poked Noah's cock... he seemed innocent in the way that he did this, as though discovering a new toy, and then once he was sure that it wouldn't bite Andol grinned for a moment. The young man the reached forward and wrapped his fingers around and slowly and very gentle lead Noah back to the bed by it, before sitting the other down on the bed and saying, "Now scoot back love, and rest your head near the head of the bed... I kind wanted to suck on you... that is if you don't mind." He was so cute and nervous when he spoke that it just made the young man so irresetable.

Noah smiled softly and let his lover lead him to the bed. He laid down, leaving himself totally exposed. He placed his head where Andol told him, smiling down at Andol.
"Do whatever you want sweetheart... I won't stop you..." he said.
He blushed a little.
(fail post. no muse, sorry /: )

The young man followed after his boyfriend as he wacthed the other male crawl up onto the bed and finally lay down, and was there completely exposed and waiting for him to make the first move. Andol stood there for a few moments looking at the larger male nervously in what he was sure was quite a agonizingly long few seconds for his lover. Andol didn't mean to tease the other, but he could not help it becuse of how nervous he felt. When he did finally gave the nerve to move though, he still moved slowly, but he didn't stop as he headed foward and the crawled up onto the bed, and moved himself slowly bettewen Noah's legs. He had never been able to see what the other male looked like before, and he had to admit that he was impressed, but Andol was also became nervous as he realized that it was certianly going to hurt going in. He asked his lover for a second, "How big are you Noah..." He knew that the other would know the answer that question... he had once almost caught the other.... well... measuring himself. He moved bettween his boyfriends legs and it was then that the young man with tentinative and nervous fingers, reached out and took hold of the larger male's dick, and began to slowly stroke it. Andol was doing his best to make his boyfriend fully hard, before he got down to what he knew that Noah wanted... if the other male wanted Andol to move faster, it was obviously a little... 'pyschial encourgment' would be needed. By the look on Andol's face... it was obvious that it would probably be much appreciated.

Noah smiled softly.
"8 inches, 2 in width."
He sat up and rubbed Andol's hair. He loved that soft, pillory feeling, and the silken locks that hung there like the clouds of heaven. He buried his face gently into Andol's head, kissing him. He then moved to start stroking his hair again, but now also pushing down a little, guiding him towards his crotch. Noah caressed Andol's free hand with his own unused palm. He couldn't help but to have butterflies fluttering in his stomach. He felt a mixture of nervousness and anxiety for it to start, and pushed down on Andol's head for a second maybe a little too fast.

Andol wisthled softly when the other told him how big it was. He had always been able to tell that the other male was big, whenever he noticed how big his boyfriends bulge was, yet still it was amazing to see. As he moved closer to the others cock, he then felt his boyfriends hand in his hair, and this made him coo softly at the larger male. He looked up in Noah's direction and started to get the hint. He let his own hand clasp with that of his boyfriend as he softly said to his boyfriend, "I love you so much Noah..." It was just as he finished speaking that somthing happened that he didn't expect, and his boyfriend pushed him down a bit harder, and he ended up with his lips kissing the head of his boyfriends shaft. As his head was held against the other males cock, Andol's lips softly slipped form the head, down to the shaft... of course it didn't take long before Noah would notice that Andol stayed with his mouth on his shaft, without the other holding him down. Andol looked up at his boyfriend, and held his boyfriend dick so that it was facing at him, and he lowered his lips down, and began to kiss at the head of Noah's dick, letting his lips message against the head. He looked up at the other and into Noah's eyes, and contiuned to let his lips message the tip of Noah's cock. In a way it looked like Andol was making out with the head of his boyfriend member.

Noah ran his hair slowly and sensually through his boyfriend's hair, feeling every inch of the silky smoothness. He smiled softly and blushed lightly.
"I love you too, Andol."
Noah moaned softly as Andol began to suck down on his shaft. It was a warm, wet feeling that he was absolutely sure he would never forget in this lifetime. The feelings and sensations his boyfriend was giving him made his entire body buzz softly with pleasure, causing him to smirk softly. He felt around Andol's head as he applied pressure, but found that he didn't need to do so. He eased up, but still kept his hand there, tangling itself in the other male's silky hair. He moaned softly again as Andol essentially began to make out with his member, giving Noah a shock of pleasure. He reacted by arching his back a little.
"Ohh, Yesss Andol... just like that..."

The young man moaned softly around the thick dick that was in his mouth as he was starting to take it even further into his mouth. It felt so good to have the feeling of the other males velvet feeling cock. The feeling of the others soft head in his mouth, it was the best feeling in the world. He could feel that his boyfriend had let up the pressure on his head some, and that was somthing that he was gald for since it was his first time sucking dick. He looked up into the others eyes as he began to take more of the large member in his mouth. Soon the young man had gotten it in his mouth where it was bumping against the back of his throat. Andol had a supirse for his boyfriend, but for now he just wanted to be able to suck on the others dick, and so he began to move his head up and down on the others cock, as he made sure that his tongue began to stroke the under side of the others cock... It felt so good as he contiuned to do this, and he looked up into his boyfriends eyes to see what he thought.

Noah moaned in unison with Andol, the vibrations that were sent through his shaft were overly
stimulating, even. He 'ahhh' 'd softly and leaned back against the wall as his boyfriend began to suck down further on his member. He relished the feeling of the warm, wet mouth of his lover on his sensitive, virgin cock. It felt just as smooth as Andol's hair, as far as he could tell. Which wasnt much, because his entire mind began to fog a little. All he could think about was his boyfriend and how they would spend forever together.
He finally felt the head of his cock at the back of Andol's throat, arching his back and moaning a little louder. His eyes met Andol's.
"Oh, God babyyy... so good," he said, smiling blissfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom