Best gift ever (D.E 666 and me)

Hailey closed her eyes as he brushed the hair out of her face and she smiled before opening them again. The girl was silent as he began to wash her back, her gaze remaining locked on his as he moved his hands over her slick skin. Unlike Lya, who had the body of a model and the senses of an animal, Hailey was petite with less curves and her senses were like those of a human, so she didn't notice the change in his scent as he began to get a little aroused. "No." she murmured. Her hand reached out and she picked up the soap, beginning to lather up her hands before beginning to clean him as well, her hands moving over his chest.

He smiled softly, by now Lya would have caughten the idea, it was nice to have a partner who was unexpecting, though in truth Hailey could have simply sensed his intentions. His mind was completely open, as his hormones rose, his concentration faltered on other matters besides the task at hand. He breathed as she began to wash him, he stared back into her eyes, they where large and beautiful, and had a fire different from Lya's. He very slowly tried to do something, he reached out with his mind, knowing he could not speak to her like she could, he however wanted to think out loud for her to hear. "I'm going to kiss you Hailey[/i}" his thought was.

As she washed him, Hailey felt his mind brush hers and she stared up into his eyes. She had been a little tired after all the training so she had closed off her mind to others. But when she felt his mind brush hers, she opened her mind and she heard his thoughts. She blushed a little as he told her that he was going to kiss her before a small smile formed on her lips, letting him know that she was okay with it.

Zack smiled seeing she had gotten it and was okay, he personally thought it was very cool, but he didn't let that go out loud even in his thoughts. He softly leaned forward his lips pressing gently to hers as he kissed her. It wasn't hot and heavy like with Lya, it was gentle and sweet, like a first kiss would possibly be. Softly his hands moved to her lower back, pulling her closer to his body, letting them both just brush up into one another. He was careful not to go to far, not because he couldn't, only because he wanted this first time to be something she could enjoy fully without feeling overwhelmed.

Hailey looked away from him for a moment before looking up at him again as he began leaning in. As he pressed his lips to hers, she tipped her head back while kissing him back. She was just as gentle and sweet as he was. Feeling his hands upon her lower back, she smiled into the kiss befre moving closer. She felt his firm chest brush against her breasts before she broke the kiss softly and she reached up with a smile and wiped some soap onto the tip of his nose with a giggle.

Zack smiled as he looked cross eyed at the small bit of suds on his nose. He laughed, blowing them off as best he could before simply letting the water o thte job. "Hailey...." he said softly, he wasn't sure how to bring it up, Lya had been easy, she knew everything already, but Hailey had been trainerless so she probably didn't know. "I think...It might be a good thing...if we..." he said thinking of how to phrase it. "Maybe if we had a taming session?" he said, unable to think of anything more tactful then simply asking, it wasn't very romantic, but he did not want to try and surprise her either with it.

Hailey giggled again as she watched him look at the suds before looking into his eyes. "Yeah?" she said softly, her hands absently touching his chest. She was quiet as he slowly spoke, tilting her head slightly with a curious look on her face. "Taming session? What's that?" she asked softly. The girl had heard Lya mention it a couple times and the older girl had said it was enjoyable, but Lya had never gone into detail as to what it was.

Zack had the feeling she had heard of it before, just not given details. "Its something a trainer and pokemon can do together," he told her so it was apparent tat it was something common. " Its something that strengthens there bond...in the wild I guess it's more comparable to mating," he said finally, beating around the bush wouldn't help him any.

Hailey listened closely to what he had to say and she looked a little confused until he said that it was comparable to mating and she flushed a little, her cheeks reddening before she looked away from him and she cleared her throat softly. "Oh. And you wish to do that with me?" she asked softly. "What about... what about Lya?" Hailey didn't want to hurt Lya in any way. She knew that her friend was very close to Zack and she didn't want to come between them.

Zack had been thinking along a similar line as she had. He knew trainers had multiple partners, and at some point they went through a session, he knew his brother must have, he also knew Derin had also not always let Lya sleep with him. "I think...she is expecting it," he told her,she had hinted at them getting closer, he also knew she would not be upset, though he wondered if it might still hurt her a little. He wasn't sure, then again he had no intention on leaving Lya out of any fun they had either. "I really do want to with you..," he said gently, once more kissing her, this time a bit deeper.

Hailey waited for his reply before smiling up at him as he let her knw that he really did want to with her and she gasped as he kissed her deeply. Closing her eyes, she wrapped her arms around his neck while standing on her toes while kissing him back, her body becoming pressed against his. 'Just be gentle with me.' she told him in their minds.

Zack would have smiled, had he not been busy kissing her as he heard her. It still gave him that strange thrill being able to communicate that way with her. He wasn't sure if she wanted to do so in the shower or not, but he could not help himself from gently cupping her backside as they kissed. "I will be..."he said back to her, he thought it might be best though to go to a bed, in the shower might be a bit harder for them both being the first time.

Hailey mewl as he cupped her backside and she blushed a little more as she continued kissing him, happy that he would be gentle with her. After a moment she broke the kiss and she looked up at him with a gentle smile. "How... how should we... do this?" she asked softly, a little embarrassed and she stroked his neck gently while smiling at him.

Zack thought for a moment, thinking it might be best to be on the bed, after all this might hurt her being her first time. "I think...we'd better get out of the shower, and onto the bed Hailey," he told her. He luckily hadn't gotten to noticably hard, so he was certian Lya might not notice, then again he was also sure both where giving off the distinct sent of lust. He gently turned the shower off, getting towels for them to dry off with a little, though he was certian they'd still be a bit damp. He hoped Lya wouldn't tease them as he stepped out of the bathroom, letting her know she could now take a shower herself.

Hailey slowly nodded at the suggest to move to the bed and she smiled gently. "Okay." she said softly. The girl stepped back from him and watched him shut off the water before she slowly stepped from the shower and took a towel from him with a smile before wrapping it around herself before rubbing her wet hair. As they stepped out of the shower, Hailey looked at Lya who was reclining on the bed reading a magazine and she blushed a little.
THe vulpix looked up from the fashion magazine and grinned at them as they left the bathroom before she slowly stood up. "Done in the shower then?" she asked, her eyes glittering with a teasing light, watching as Hailey nodded. "Okay. I'll be taking my shower then." Grinning at them, she tossed the magazine aside before entering the bathroom with a flick of her tail once she grabbed her bag.

Zack didn't blush, despite Lya's teasing tone, but she knew what was said without needing to be a psychic type that was for certian. Once she went to take a shower he decided to make his move. He lifted Hailey up putting her onto the bed before peeling her towel off. In truth this was what Lya would have liked, so he instinctivly acted upon it. Slowly he kissed her, "Are you ready to try?" he asked her, normally there wasnt as much foreplay involved.

Hailey yelped, her eyes widening as he lifted her up, her arms wrapping around him as she clung to the young man. As she was laid upon the bed and he peeled her towel off, she flushed a deep red and her arms covered herself as she gazed shyly as he moved upon the bed and she kissed him back lightly. When he asked if she was ready to try, she swallowed softly before looking at him. "I-I guess..." she stammered. "But... will we be going straight into it?" she asked softly.

Zack rather liked her shy meek nature, it was cute and at the same tine a bit erotic. As she asked he was a bit confused by the question, in his mind he thought yes simply going into it after they played a little. He realized this was her first time, maybe she'd need more then just going into it. "No...just don't want you to be nervous," he said, once again her was glad for the power of the Internet, of course he was into seeing Lopunny, he hadn't seen many Kirlia in the movies he saw but he was sure it was the same concept. "Let me know if anything feels to much," he told her, softly kissing her again, gently moving her hands away to gently trace along her side once more.

Hailey gently bit her bottom lip a little nervously as she laid there, some of her damp hair sticking to her skin as she gazed up at him. When he said that he just didn't want her to be nervous, she smiled gently and nodded slightly. She allowed him to guide her arms away frm her body before shivering as he traced her side and she shivered a little. "Okay. I'll let you know." she said before kissing him back. She shyly parted her lips for him, her hands slowly lifting and touching his shoulders lightly.

As her lips parted he slowly let his tonguebslip passed them, gently he kissed her deeper his tongue swirling gently around hers. His hand slowly moved up her body, softly resting non her breasts to gently grope the firm mound of flesh. He softly kneaded her breast with his thumb and index, gently giving her nipple a soft pinch and rolling it in between the two fingers gently. It was so different then usual, he could feel himself slowly getting into it, opposed to the rapid rush of hormones he was used to.

The girl kissed him deeper, her eyes closing gently as she slowly ran her hands over his shoulders. A gentle moan escaped her as he rested his hand upoon her breasts and groped it, her nipples beginning to harden as he kneaded it before gasping as he pinched her nipple gently. Hailey was beginning to get into what he was doing, her body slowly becoming aroused a little more with his touches.

He was pleased to see it was working out, he played with the hardening nub of flesh for a bit, switching hands to give her other breast the same attention for a bit. "How...are you feeling Hailey?" he asked her, slowly pulling away from the kiss. He softly moved to nibble her neck and collar bone. His hand moving slowly down her body, running over her flat stomach before brushing gingerly against her inner thigh. He slowly rubbed the area, making it closer to her nether regions.

She was breathing a little heavy when he broke the kiss and she swallowed gently before smiling gently. "I... I like that. It feels good." she breathed before softly moaning as he nibbled at her neck and collar bone, closing her eyes and tipping her head back. She buried a hand in his hair with another moan before sucking her stomach in a little as his hand brushed over her stomach, making her squirm a little before flushing a little as he rubbed her inner thigh.

He smiled, it was actually a lot of fun simply seeing what worked though so far everything seemed to be working. He softly let his fingers gently touch her nether lips, softly he began to rub the smooth mound. The feeling was once more new to him, she lacked the short soft fur that Lya had, it felt nice to rub her smooth slit. "Alright, tell me if this is to much," he said before slowly slipping a finger into her warm depths. She was a little damp, but not very at the moment, he slowly movedvthe digit in and out.

She gave another soft moan as he touched her skin before gasping when his fingers touched her nether lips, blushing brightly as his fingers touched her. The feeling of him touching her there was a strange new sensation. She nodded in agreement when he told her to tell him if it was too much. As his finger slipped into her, she made a soft sound in the back of her thrat. The feeling of his finger moving into her was a little uncomfortable but not exactly in a bad way.

Back
Top Bottom