Best gift ever (D.E 666 and me)

Lya just got more flustered as he mentioned about him and Lya have a time or two, her eyes widening a bit as her ears flicked back a little. However, at the mention of him and his brother, she looked at him in shock. "Y-your brother?" she squeaked, completely flabbergasted at what she thought he was saying. When he asked what they fought about, Lya stopped walking altogether and just stared at him, her mouth hanging open a bit. "Fight?" she echoed. "You were talking about fighting?" she finally asked.

Zack seemed very much confused, and slightly worried at how they acted. Kai had gone to not replying at all, his head sort of down, gaze off to the side. "Yes fighting....assuming you two did Imean," he replied. "Why what else....." he stopped walking as he realized what he said and how he said it. "Ohhh....you thought I meant hankpy panky?" he asked her, chuckling softly.

Lya just stood there, her face one of shock as she looked at Zack. She glanced over at Kai and felt her face beginning to heat up a bit as she quickly turned her gaze back to the human as he realized what had been said and how. After he spoke again and chuckled, she sputtered for a moment before glaring at him. "Yes." she said before beginning to walk, her steps hurried and silent as she walked past him, clearly embarrassed.

Zack felt a bit bad. "Hey Lya wait," he said trying to catch up to her. Kai however walked at his own pace, thinking about what had happened. The lucario was perplexed by this, he had thought the two had a rather open relationship. Hew knew very well Zack and Lya fooled around, it was obvious because at times she had his scent all over her, and he had hers.

Lya heard Zack hurrying after her and she grunted, her tails flicking as she paused for a moment to let him catch up. She wasn't upset with him, but she was very embarrassed. Mostly because lately, with how close she'd been getting with the lucario, she'd found herself becoming more and more attracted to him. It was a definite change from spending time with Hailey and Viivi, because he was a very smart pokemon, a psychic and they were able to connect on a higher level then she could with the other two. After Zack, the ninetails could easily say that Kai was one of her closer friends.

"Are you...okay?" he asked her gently as she said nothing and had stopped walking. He looked back to only see Kai steadily walking along behind them a few feet back. He was not sure he could not hear, but he was not going to return the pokemon to his ball either to have a private conversation. "I know there is something on yoiur mind...normally something like that would not have rubbed you the wrong way...no pun intended," he said. Though it was as clear as day what she was thinking. He doid not need to be a mind reader to know, but he also would prefer to hear her say it herself.

Lya looked over at him when he asked if she was okay and she gazed at him for a bit before looking forward again with a faint sigh, a slightly thoughtful look on her face. "Yes... I'm fine." she said softly. She noticed him look back at Kai and she glanced back as well with a small smile when her eyes met those of her companion. She no longer saw him as just a partner in their team like she had at the very beginning. Because of how much they'd been working together, she saw Kai and a friend and companion and hoped he saw her as the same. As Zack mentioned that there was something on her mind, her gaze returned to the human and she felt her face heat up a little. After the time they'd spent traveling together and getting to know each other, Zack could read her like an open book, and while it was comforting, it was a little embarrassing at the same time. "I'm just a little embarrassed, that's all." she told him softly. "That I thought you were talking about... well... sex, when you weren't." Her ears twitched a little and she cleared her throat.

He gazed quizically at her. He once more looked back at Kai seeing the Lucario catching up steadily. He however was patient, waiting to see if she once more looked back at Kai as well. "No...thats not it...well; not the whole story though is it?" he asked. He was not mad, no if anything he was only curious. "I have a feeling you where more embaressed because it was in front of Kai," he said feeling he hit the nail on the head. "So....do you want him to....with you?" he asked not at all being tactful about it, and instead being as blunt as can be. "I know you two are getting closer....Hailey tells me a bit...but I don't need her to tell me that," he said before she got upset. "I know he is helping you control your new power.....I would be more surprised if you didn't feel anything to be honest."

She felt her face heat up once more as he spoke and she sighed with a nod. "No, it's not the whole story." she relented before dipping her head as he said that she was more embarrassed that it was in front of Kai and she made a soft sound, similar to one a teen would make when embarrassed in front of someone they liked. However, as he asked if she wanted Kai to be intimate with her, she looked over sharply and sputtered a little, her eyes wide once again. Her mannerism said it all. She did but she wouldn't say so. She couldn't say so. "I am not answering that." she finally managed to say, her voice a little high pitched. His comment about them getting closer helped to calm her a little and she took a deep breath before sighing. "Yes, we have been getting closer." she admitted. "Kai's one of my closest friends. He's been helping me with keeping my emotions balanced and controlling my aura."

"But now it seems other emotions aren't balamced," he replied. She wouldn't admit it but he knew. He felt something like jealousy deep down, but it was small, and did little to affect him. Kai was a pokemon after all. However he had to be careful, if they played, it could lead to an egg, he wouldn't mind so much, but he also would not want to have several eggs on their travels.

Lya sighed and nodded again. "Yes, some of the other emotions seem to be unbalanced." she admitted. She had been a little unbalanced since after he'd come back to the pokecenter after being with Flannery. She knew that she was a little jealous of the human, but she understood that he had a different connection with the human girl. "I'll get them back under control. It'll probably take a day or two, but I will." she told him.

Back
Top Bottom