Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Change (Bondage, amaya, and Lord Dakol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirune chuckled at Jaclyn's comment, paying it no mind as she spoke to Chelo. "Well, I got her an outfit, if that's what you mean," he answered casually, glancing at Amaya with a smile before Jacklyn. "Yeah, Jack. What's on your mind to get?" he asked curiously, leaning back to listen to his best friend.

Jaclyn smirked lightly "Oh, helped my girl pick out an outfit did you Dirune? Sneaky, sneaky." she teased. She then shrugged idly before taking one of the Chelo's fries to nibble on herself. "I dunno, I guess I'll have to look around for something. " she said spoke casually. She chewed her lip a moment, seeming to be lost in her thoughts. "Hmmm....what do you think I should get?"

Dirune blushed and quickly shook his head, "N-No! I waited outside until she was ready. You know I don't do that, Jack." he said, insulted as he crossed his arms, glancing at Chelo before returning to Jaclyn, trying to change the subject.

"Board games... alcohol... drugs... what?" he suggested, obviously joking on the last bit of his sentence, though he was serious about the alcohol.

Jaclyn couldn't help but bust out laughing at her friends reaction "Oh, really now buddy boy?" she spoke with a smirk and raised brow. "If you only waited outside, why you getting so flustered about it?" she further teased."Hmm....but a combination of board games and alcohol sounds good to me right now actually."

Chelo blushed lightly as she listened to the two, but knew how her girlfriend was. So she kept quiet and to herself, just eating on her food. "A board game does fun." she perked with a smile. "And maybe a little drinking."

Amaya was eating her food slowly while listen to the conversion, it was a long since they had fun with games and alcohol with Dirune. "I would I agree with Chelo" she said while drink a bit from her glass and looking them with her cold dark look.

Dirune nodded in agreement, yawning a bit before pushing his glasses back onto his nose. "Yeah, maybe a truth or dare type-thing..." he suggested, not really how major that suggestion would really be...

Amaya bends and kiss Dirune "Nice Idea..."she says in low voice while looking the others waiting for the answer...

Jaclyn smiled, maybe a little too eager for this chance before nodding her head in agreement. "Alright! Truth and Dare drinking game it is! What kinda liquor is everyone drinking? I'm not allowing pussy ass beer into the show." she said with laugh, and nudging Chelo, knowing when she drank, it was normally lite beer or something. "Vodka is going to be my choice, most likely Everlclear, or maybe some Grey Goose if we are mixing."

Chelo nodded her head to agree with the group before blinking and staring at Jaclyn. "Oh please, you know I can't hold my liquor that well." she pleaded, though was sure that was her girlfriends intention, on getting probably everyone drunk.

"Drinking? Uh, not what I had in mind, but all right," he shrugged, thinking about his drink of choice. "It shouldn't be something that I like... maybe a White Russian..." he murmured, glancing at everyone else before looking at Amaya. "What about you, Ama?"

Amaya looked Dirune she was not good with alcohol also, few drinks and she could get easy drunk but her pride was reaching the maximum level and she didn't want to reveal anything. "Hmm...well maybe Everclear...190-proof...of course mixed with orange crush soda " Amaya said with proud voice knowing it was a hard drink but not sure how hard it was, after all she had only one shoot once and she remembered she got a good buzz.​

Jaclyn arched a brow slightly at Amaya before chuckling "Ohh, trying to play with the big boys are you? Alright, this should be very fun indeed. Hearing Chelo she sighed softly tilting her head over towards with a slight grin "That my dear, is the point. What's a drinking game if we aren't getting drunk?" she said with an amused grin. Rolling her head over towards Dirune she just smiled "You brought up alcohol in your little rambling, so part of this is your idea dear friend."

Chelo sighed towards her girlfriend, nodding her head a bit as she ringed the bag handle in her hand. She never did like to get drunk or even buzzed, she hated the feeling of being unable to control her body and what she said.

Dirune shrugged, "It's fine with me, Jack," he replied with a smirk before putting his arm around Amaya. "I mean, as long as it's fine with you!" he teased with a slight chuckle as his friends as their food.

During this short silence, Dirune couldn't help but remember what Chelo told him. Could Jaclyn really want to break up with such a sweet, beautiful girl? Despite being her best friend, half the time he couldn't tell what she was thinking.

Amaya gave Jaclyn one of her cold looks again "Of course I am ..." she sounded out with a sure tone. While she come closer to Dirune as he put his arm around her. The same time she noticing Dirune being a bit different after he come back from shopping the dress with Chelo, but she could not know what it was, she only felt a bit worried.

She kept her smirk, leaning back some "Well isn't that sweet. Let's see if you can handle it anyway." she seemed to have a thoughtful expression on her face before standing up. "Well I'm pretty full, I say we go ahead and get this party started." she spoke with eagerness, her hands resting on her hips.

Chelo blinked how eager Jaclyn seemed to be for the drinking, more then she was to see Chelo's new outfit. These were one of the many signs she was worried about, that Jaclyn was just loosing interest in her now. "Hm, sure. But I'm going to get man to go, the fries are really good." she said with a slight smile as she stood up to go get a box or bag to put them in.

Amaya put on her devil smile "We'll see" replaying back. While she stood up drinking her last water that was left in the glass. "Good choice, Chelo, eating something and water will work better for drinking" she said with calm voice while waiting at Dirune to stand up, so they would go​

Dirune stood up and looked at the three. "All right, Jack and I can go get the drinks. How about you and Chelo go shopping for some stuff you want?" he suggest to Amaya, wanting to be alone with Jack for two reason. One, she had good taste in alcohol; two, he needed to ask her about the situation with Chelo.

Amaya looked at Dirune, as she cold Chelo " Chelo lets go pay some snacks to go with the drinks." while she start walking away with sexy walk waiting for Chelo to come.

Jaclyn shrugged lightly and nodded her head some, pushing herself up from the table. "Alright, I'll help us pick out some good ass liquor for the night." She looked over towards Chelo, yelling out to her "I'm going with stallion boy here! Be back!" After seeing Chelo smile and wave back at her, she turned towards Dirune. "Alrighty then. Let's go stud." she spoke casually, turning on her heels to leave.

Chelo thanked the cashier for the box and headed back to the table, blinking as she heard Jaclyn yelling. Smiling she waved at her, keeping back to the table to dump her fries in the box, closing the lid to carry it with her. She gave her a friendly smile "Alright Amaya, that sounds fun."

Before he left, Dirune payed the cashier for their food before he ran after Jaclyn. The young man slowed to a walk after catching up. "Seriously? "Stallion boy", Jack? Don't make fun of me," he said flatly, knowing that - due to Jaclyn's big mouth - she was bigger than him. He let it go, however, and continued to walk with his friend down to the liquor store.

Jaclyn couldn't help but laugh some, playfully shoving him to the side. "Oh quiet down, you know I'm only picking on you. I do that, you should have figured that out a long time ago." She shoved her hands into her pockets as they headed towards the liquor store, her eyes idly shifting around as she observed some of the other people. "So got yourself a bit of the challenge don't ya?" she spoke with a grin and slightly raised brow.

Dirune did the same and popped up and eyebrow, "Challenge? You mean Amaya?" he replied hesitantly, not sure where this conversation was gonna go.

She laughed light, nodding her head. "Yeah, Amaya. Unless you got another girl on the side?" she said with amusement. "But yeah, she seemed like she was quite the challenge, seemed like you had to do a lot of taming on that one." she said with another laughter to follow.

Dirune shrugged, though he couldn't help but blush a bit, "Well, there's a side of her that I had to get used to. You know, the way she is when we're having sex..." he muttered with a silent gulp. He became aroused at the thought of it again, but was reminded that Jaclyn was looking right at him. "But, uh... I suppose. I could handle her after the first few times."

She gave him a curious look, both her brows raised as a smile slowly spread on her face. "Ohhh really? And just how is she when you two are going at it in the sack?" she spoke, curious to know what he had to say. "Must be something a little different then the rest of them for you to be able to handle her after a few rounds."

"I honestly don't know; there's just... something about her. I guess..." he hesitated, wondering how he should phrase his next words, "We fuck until we're exhausted and sore." he finished, blushing lightly as they reached the store and walked inside. "I've never exercised until I met her, let's put it that way." he added with a chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom