Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Change (Bondage, amaya, and Lord Dakol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn sighed and rolled her eyes "Of course I've kissed someone Dirune, in fact I've done more then just kiss. If you want, I could even go into some dirty details for ya. But I just don't believe in doing it in public. That's all." She arched a brow slightly at his last bit of comment before merely shrugging "Nah, I think I got em pretty straight for myself." she spoke with a smile.

Cehlo sighed softly as she listened to them, it wasn't the first time she heard Dirune trying to get Jaclyn to change her ways a bit. She just wished for once that Jaclyn would listen to her best friend and maybe even try it for once. She glanced over towards Jaclyn who seemed to be staring over at Amaya is if amused to see if she had something to add into the conversation, before she glanced back at Jaclyn. "Well since we did come to eat, what would you like?"

Hearing what Amaya had to say she laughed lightly "Yeah, Chelo already knew I wasn't for public affection before we started dating. So like I said, I think I'm good in my ways. But maybe you two should stop being all lovey dovey, kinda destroys ones urge to eat." she spoke with sarcasm dripping from her tongue as she stared at Amaya.

Dirune readily agreed with Amaya, and smiled demurely as she kissed him again. His heart sped up a bit while he kissed her back before breaking contact and looking at Jaclyn with a sigh of contentment. "Ah, I give up," he said, waving off her argument.

He shook his head at the thought of food, "I ate on the plane, so I'm good. This will be my treat, along with anything you else get here," he said, hinting at the possibility of a large paycheck.

Amaya backed also off while Dirune give up, after all this was getting too childish. But Amaya kept the cold look over Jaclyn.
Amaya could not stop kissing Dirune, while she thought of him leaving again. While she tried smiling to what Dirune said. Her dark blue eyes were looking him deeply while she was trying to tell him not to go this time. But she knew he would not listen to her.

Jaclyn seemed a little dis-pleased that Dirune wouldn't keep their argument going, but she knew he would give up eventually. So now just waited to see what Amaya had to say on the whole situation. But was disappointed that she didn't have anything else to say, However, when she heard Dirune speak on paying for anything, that caused her to smile over at him "Ohhh really? Why thank you!"

While Jaclyn seemed keen on Dirune paying, Chelo only blinked and slowly shook her head a bit. "Oh no! Dirune I couldn't allow that, but thank you though, that's very sweet. Jaclyn you shouldn't be so keen to take someone else's money either." she spoke the last bit softly to her. Which earned her for Jaclyn to look over at her, arching a brow and shrugging, Jaclyn saying that he had offered, she was just accepting the offer was all and Chelo shouldn't be so keen to turn away someone else's nice gestures. Which she figured Jaclyn was kinda right on that, "Well I mean..if it's just for the food I suppose that's ok."

Dirune gave Amaya a soft look that told her he would try to stay, but it would most likely not be possible. His attitude brightened at both Jaclyn's immediate acceptance, and smiled at Chelo.

"Guys, it's fine! It's almost impossible to get me broke right now. So go wild-" he stopped himself, looking at his best friend, "Except for you. I don't want you to be going wild on buying strap-ons!!" he said with a laugh, quieting the last part, though she never needed one, due to her unique body part. It was another inside joke that Amaya's had no idea about, but she wouldn't find it strange.

Amaya just staid still for a bit while the friends were talking. She would give them some space to talk after all they were friends. Although her cold attitude did not change, not liking Jaclyn at all but finding Chelo kinder.

But still was curious what Dirune meant. Was like something mysterious was going on.

Jaclyn arched a brow slightly at him before laughing lightly "Awwww but I saw this really nice, big black one that I wanted to buy for you Dirune! You know, give yourself a boost so you don't have to worry about me being the 'bigger man'. So to say." she said with a playful laughter.

Chelo smiled and nodded her head a bit "As long as you are for sure positive that it is ok Dirune. But just lunch for me would be fine, I have money for the dress, been saving up for it." she spoke with a giggle. However, if Jaclyn really did want her to get a new outfit, she wasn't sure she was comfortable with Dirune buying that, so maybe if the couples split up, she and Jaclyn could buy it?

Dirune shivered in fright, "Hardy har har. Don't kid yourself, Jack. There is no way in hell that's happening," he said, grimacing slightly. glancing at Amaya and chuckling. "It's nothing, don't worry about it, babe," he assured her.

"Well, if you're sure... if you still want something after, let me know, all right?" he told Chelo as he patted her hand lightly before sliding it back to his side.

Jaclyn only laughed at her friend "Ah you know I'm only fucking with you. Good thing you don't remember that one crazy party." she spoke in a joking tone. Of course her and Dirune had never really been anything more then friends, nor had they ever done anything sexual. Jaclyn just enjoyed teasing people, and she wanted to see Amaya's reaction as well, she couldn't deny herself that. "Your ass was probably sore for weeks after that fun and wild time." she teased further.

Chelo frowned lightly at Jaclyn, Chelo knew Jaclyn long enough to know she was just trying to push Amaya's buttons. She shook her head lightly before smiling over at Dirune "Thank you, I shall keep that in mind and I would apologize to you for Jaclyn but you know how she is." she said, whispering the last part to him. She did look over to Amaya with an apologetic look though, knowing Amaya didn't know Jaclyn that well to know when she was kidding.

Looking at Dirune, while Jaclyn was saying all that crazy stuff.She was worried. "Time to change the subject" she said looking angry Jalyn,she could just hit her so mad was she.Although Amaya felt a bit jealous but she trusted Dirune, she suggested "Babe while dont you go pay Chelo the dress you promised till the food is hear" ...she said giving a hot kiss to Dirune.

Dirune's face held no expression. AT ALL. He glared at Jaclyn for even joking about it, and looked at Amaya. "She's kidding. We've never even touched each in that way," he said, emphasizing every word.

"It's fine, Chelo. It's probably why she's my best friend; she's not like me..." he said softly, making sure Jack couldn't hear. The suggestion that he go with Chelo to get the dress made him worry a bit, glancing at Jaclyn, then his girlfriend. They weren't exactly the best of friends!

"Uh, if you're sure..." he said, slowly getting up and looking down at Chelo. "You want to go and get it now?" he asked.

Jaclyn only smiled at her best friend, even though he didn't seem pleased with her joking, Jaclyn was enjoying it. "Yes Dirune, why don't you go take my girlfriend and get her something sexy for me." she said with a smile to him and a wink at Chelo. "I shall stay here and get aquinted with your girlfriend, but I promise not to steal this one." she said, once more teasing. Jaclyn would never have actually stolen a girl from Dirune, she would only go as far as teasing about that.

Chelo bite her bottom lip as she shared the same worried look as Dirune, who knows how things would go if Jaclyn was left alone with Amaya. "Oh..I um..I suppose. We won't be long, I know exactly which one it is that I want." she licked her lips lightly looking over to Jaclyn. "Hm..." she wanted to tell her to behave and be nice, but instead it came out differently. "make sure you get something good to eat dear." Then she stood up herself and hurriedly head towards the store, hoping not to leave the two alone for too long.

Amaya was really angry at Jaclyn she could not tolerate her teasing around like that, she was looking her with those dark blue cold eyes. But she did not want to make Dirune and Chelo worried but after they were gone she would had a talk with her.
"Its ok just go we will wait" she said smiling that made Dirune more worried cause usually amaya should be really angry at that moment.

Dirune ignored Jaclyn's comment about his girlfriend, and instead bolted off with Chelo to get her dress. As they walked towards the store, the young man struggled to find something to break the ice. He had never spent time with Chelo alone; he normally had Jaclyn begin a conversation. So he went with what he was familiar with.

"So... how is Jack?" he inquired to her calmly as they walked down the hall and towards the store.

While they were gone Amaya stand up and got close to Jacklyn, looked her in a madly way. " So 'Jack'..."she slapped once in the right check Jaclyn "thats for the ass fuck"...then slapped her left "that for teasing around" and then a small belly kick "and that to stop being such an ass"...
Then Amaya just walked back in her sit...looking at Jacklyn with an attitude ....

Chelo was walking as quickly as could in her heels, trying her best at the same time trying not to fall in them. She glanced over at Dirune with a gentle smile and light shrug "Being Jaclyn I suppose. You know how she is, she loves to get a reaction out of new people, rather it be a good or bad one. I just hope she can behave herself this time, Amaya does seem like she could be a nice person." she said with a reassuring smile as they neared the shop. Chelo chewed her lip a moment, seeming to be thinking about something before she glanced at Dirune "Hm, would you say you know Jaclyn pretty well?"

Jaclyn's head barely turned at all from the slaps she received, it wasn't the first time these things had happen to her, nor did she doubt it would be the last. Of course for anyone to be kicked in the stomach, would take the air out of them for a bit. But once Jaclyn got her breath back she was found only laughing at Amaya. "Oh! You are a spicy one Amaya! I think I'm going to have fun with you." she said with a rather wicked smile. "But don't count on me changing who I am for a little girl like you." she spoke as she calmly sat down back in her own sit.

As they entered the shop, Dirune turned to look at her. "Yeah, I've known her for years; why?" he asked curiously, raising an eyebrow before glancing around the shop.

Amaya looked at Jacklyn colder like never her dark blue eyes were looking through here while Amaya didnt looked worried at all. "We'll see that..."Jack""...she said while staring her with out blinking away

Jaclyn simply leaned back in her seat, smiling almost eagerly at the girl. "Oh yes, we will indeed see who this goes." she said, as if accepting a challenge from the girl. Which in a way, Jaclyn had, she was going to see just what it took to break this girl, at least as far as she could, she was still after all Dirune's girlfriend.

Chelo fumbled with her hands a bit as she entered the shop, idly heading over towards where they were keeping the dress she had been eyeing for a few days now. "Hm..well..I was just wandering if you knew..hm..if there were any signs she gives off when she is bored..or wants to end a relationship?" she asked, as if she was nervous about asking him. Which she kinda was, since they didn't hang out much.

Amaya was so angry she would not let Jaclyn playing around like that.Of course she would fight as she could.(After all she was always a touch one). And talking like that about Dirune?how can she?was Amaya thinking. It was really bit hard to break Amaya but Dirune did and in a wild way. So Amaya knew she can be broken so she showed a toucher attituted.​

Dirune was surprised to hear Chelo say that, and frowned. "What are you trying to say?" he replied, suddenly worried for Chelo. "Chelo, what's going on?" he asked, concerned. He noticed that she was hanging around the store, trying to stall as they discussed this tender topic. "Well, I don't know. She doesn't really talk to me about her girlfriends, except for when she wants to brag." he answered, having no idea what answer she was looking for.

"Oh, well that's alright then. Thanks anyway Dirune." she said with a gentle smile as she reached up to the dresses she was searching for. She scanned through them for her size before pulling it down. "I was just curious though because she has been acting a little more hm..stranger then usual I suppose. But I'm ok, just thought I would ask." she smiled again, deciding to try and change the subject. "How long have you and Amaya been together?" she questioned idly as she headed towards the check out line.

Jaclyn was silent for the most part, watching Amaya as if she was some sort of game she was trying to study and learn how to beat. Her thoughts more focused on that, rather then how she would have to break up with Chelo, and when she could even attempt any of her plans on Amaya while she was still with Dirune. Most of his girlfriends broke up with him either because of Jaclyn or because of how often he was gone. But not many of them was quite as feisty as Amaya was, which made Jaclyn all the even more interested in her.

Amaya was keeping that empty look to Jaclyn. This friend of Dirune was so annoying.She was thinking that beyond all Jaclyn was Dirune friend and she should said him what she did to her. He would get mad but she can not keep such secrets from him.

Dirune wasn't convinced by her words, but decided to say no more on it. His mind was side-tracked when asked about Amaya, "Hmm... it's been five months, I think." he said thoughtfully, and smiled, seeing the dress that she was saving up for. "Wow... that would look gorgeous on you," he said, then coughed in embarrassment as he realized what he was saying. "Uh... let's get the dress." he said, trying to distract her.

Chelo giggled lightly, smiling happily at him "Thank Dirune! Now if only I can get that reaction out of Jaclyn, she hasn't seen it on me yet." she said with a smile. she felt her heart pick up it's pace a little as Dirune complimented on how she would look in the dress, she wasn't sure why. But Chelo always enjoyed complaints from anyone on her looks really. The dress was quite beautiful, it was a slim black corset type of dress, no straps on it, it had a slightly purple tinge to it in the front. Which snapped together in the front, and laced in the back, when she tried it on last, it reached just above her knees. "Hopefully it won't be too expensive, I think they've lowered the price a bit since last time." she spoke as she now stood in the waiting line, three people in front of her.

Jaclyn seemed occupied in her own thoughts to really may attention to any empty eyed looks Amaya was giving her. 'Maybe when they break up, I can ask Dirune about me having a go at her...never done it before and at least they would have been broke up. That may work...but ugh i'd have to wait at least two weeks after that..' she thought to herself as she seemed to stare off into space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom