Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Change (Bondage, amaya, and Lord Dakol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Dakol

Supernova
Dirune

Dirune strode down the street, checking his watch. He was relieved to see that he was he not late to pick up his girlfriend. Running a hand through his raven-black hair, he began to pick up the pace. It was a sunny day, and Dirune had decided to hang out with her and his best friend, Jaclyn at the mall. Despite her being a gorgeous female, the young man never attempted to flirt with her or the like, for one main reason; she had a penis.

At first, this revelation freaked him out a bit, but since then he became used to it, and they remained best friends ever since.
He soon arrived at his girlfriend's house, giving the door a light knock as he waited patiently for her to answer the door.

Amaya

Amaya was wearing her Tight jeans ,low-cut Black top, and Sneakers. She was waiting for Dirune for dinner. As she heard the door knocking she run slowly at the door as the air from the open window was blowing her long black hair away. She opened the door looking at Dirune with those dark blue eyes, as her tinny body was holding the door. She was glad that her boyfriend was back. She opened more the door to let him in.​

The young man smiled at the sight of Amaya, sighing with contentment as he looked at her beautiful, not to mention that her clothes perfect accented her breasts and ass. Stepping forward, Dirune wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, holding it there for a second before breaking the kiss.

"Hey babe," he said calmly as he held her in his arms, his hands squeezing her waist gently as he smiled at her.

Jaclyn

Jaclyn was waiting outside of the bathroom in her and Chelo's apartment, they were to be meeting up with Dirune and his girlfriend at the mall. Sighing, she knocked on the bathroom door again "Chelo hurry up damnit! We are going to be late!" she yelled to her girlfriend, she always took so long to get ready, even when she didn't really need to. Dirune and Jaclyn had become good friends over the years, even after he found that she was a futa, but Jaclyn was glad they could stay friends. But because of Jaclyn's secert so to say, she normally was always dating girls. Chelo she thought was fun at first, but lately she had been feeling that she was growing tired and bored of the girl. She was just too, well she listened maybe too well and never would even argue with Jaclyn. Her girlfriend would instantly try to find a way to fix everything, even when Chelo wasn't happy. It was just growing to be a boring relationship for Jaclyn.

Chelo

Chelo ran the brush through her long hair once more, she was always trying to look her best for Jaclyn. She didn't know why she always had to rush her sometimes. She sat the brush down, and straightened out her outfit before yelling back through the door to Jaclyn. "Ok! Sorry I'm ready now." With that said she went to the door, unlocking it and stepping out to smile sweetly at Jaclyn. "Sorry again Jaclyn, I just had to brush my hair a few more times." Grabbing her purse she hurriedly followed after the grumbling Jaclyn who was telling her to quite apologizing all the time.

Amaya smiled feeling his strong arms around her, she loved the way he was always holding her and kissing her.

"Welcome back babe" she said while her body was around his arms.
"Have you eaten, I made your favorite food" she whispered while stealing a kiss fast from his hot lips!

During their relationship, Dirune was forced to travel out of state sometimes, and this was no exception. He was gone for weeks, and was just happy to be kissing Amaya again.

His eyes flickered towards the kitchen, and frowned slightly that he wasn't going to be able to eat before smiling at the kiss. "Actually, I did. I thought we were going to see Jaclyn at the mall?" he inquired, glancing at the door. "We can eat it later though, if you'd like."

Amaya looked Dirune with those dark blue eyes in a sad way. But she could never say no to him. She slowly put the food away and gived Dirune a fast kiss again. "I just love those lips" she whispered. while she went the bedroom to change her outfit. She wear a short black dress that made her look really cute with a low cut, and her favorite black boots that Dirune had bought her on one of his journey. She put some make up brown shadow and red lip gloss. She was looking so sexy.
After some minutes she come out looking at Dirune, "Lets go honey".

Jaclyn headed down the stairs of their apartment, making sure Chelo was behind her most of the way. Once off the stairs she headed over towards the car, listening to Chelo's heels click against the concrete below them. Once arriving at the car, she unlocked it, opening the door for Chelo waiting for her to get in before she closed it for her. Sure Jaclyn could be a bit of a bitch at times, but she tried to be as sweet as she could stomach for the most part. Most Lovey Dovey affection made her feel, well a little sick to the stomach, and Chelo understood that and accepted whatever Jaclyn offered. Sighing softly she jogged over to the other side of the car, getting herself in and starting up the car to head to the mall, maybe about 15 minutes away from them.

Chelo smiled sweetly to her girlfriend, giving her a quick peck on the cheek before getting into the car. Chelo learned and understood Jaclyn was in ways, more conserved with certain things in public, did she care about people knowing she was with a girl? No. But Jaclyn hated for people to think she was possibly weak by showing loving affection in public, Jaclyn was always a bit of an odd character to Chelo, but she cared for the girl and just wanted her happy. "Is there anything you may want to get from the mall dear?" she asked casually. She looked over towards her to see her grinning lightly, though she didn't say anything, which caused Chelo to assume it was something perverted.

Dirune waited at the door for Amaya to get dressed, turning away for a moment to look around. The young man figured she was incredibly lucky that she had her own apartment; places to live were getting hard to come by. He had planned to ask her to move in with him, but he was hesitant about when to do it.

Turning around, his eyes widened behind his wire-thin glasses as he gazed at Amaya. Breath was caught in his throat, not able to take his eyes off of her as she walked down the hall. "W-Wow, Amaya!" he exclaimed as she walked past him to the front door, he couldn't help but stare at her ass. "Uh, yeah... ready," he said, opening the door for her as they walked out.

Luckily for them the mall was only a few minutes away from her apartment, so they only had to walk. Dirune's hand sought her, holding it tightly as he kissed her cheek.

After the 15 minute drive to the mall, Jaclyn and Chelo had arrived, Jaclyn picked the first spot she found, quickly pulling into it and shutting off the engine. "Dirune and Amaya are probably already here." she stated idly, as she pocketed her keys and got out of the car. Walking over to the other side she opened the door for Chelo with a grin, Chelo really was a beautiful and amazing girl, but Jaclyn just didn't think she was the right girl for her anymore. "Was there anything you wanted to look at?" she asked, closing the door up once she was out, standing beside the girl to slip an arm around her waist as they walked towards the mall.

Chelo smiled again when she opened the door for her once more, then feeling her arm around her waist only made her smile more. She always did love the way Jaclyn felt against her body and skin, as they walked towards the mall she had a thoughtful expression on her face. "Hm...well there was that one dress in Dress Barn that I really loved, maybe I will look at that again." she spoke with a hint of excitement. "But I suppose we will eat first, then maybe do a bit of shopping?" she questioned looking up to Jaclyn, whom nodded, opening the mall door for her then started their way towards the food court to meet up with their friends.

Amaya smiled while she felt Dirune kiss on her cheek. They close the door and start moving to the mall.

The truth was Amaya had changed a lot around Dirune. Many said he was the one who broke her and melt her. Amaya was mostly not the way she was with him in the begin of their relationship. She is mostly like a fighter, not easy going, and you can not easily change her. Most people haven't see how sweet she can be and she is cold around many people. Dirune knew the way how to control her and really made her easy going. They had many memories and wild night in that apartment.

After some minutes they were reaching the mall.​

The two finally reached the mall, entering the large establishment. Glancing at Amaya, Dirune chuckled as he remembered the old days.

A few weeks after meeting her, the young man had picked up enough courage to ask her out, and was flat out denied, Amaya telling him that he was too old for her. Despite the public embarrassment, he tried again and again... until she finally gave in and went out with him. It had taken a bit of work, but he was able to break down her wall, and release her the first time they had sex. He shivered in arousal at the thought of bedding her again, but remained calm as they walked around, trying to find Jaclyn and Chelo.

It was then he noticed them at the food courts; picking up the pace, Dirune and Amaya walked over. "Hey Jaclyn, Chelo!" he exclaimed with a bright smile, stepping forward to give Jaclyn a light hug.

Jaclyn looked over towards the sound of the voice and smiled, raising one of her arms in the air to wave over towards the two. "Hey you two! You live closer then we do! What kept you?" she asked with a perverted smile on her face. "Got into some fun before you left didn't you?" she teased at the two as she kept her other around Chelo. But she removed it to return the light hug to Diune, once she released him from the hug she wrapped her arm back around Chelo.

Chelo smiled and giggled lightly as she spotted the friends, waving to them as well, but she wasn't much for yelling in public so she waited until they were closer. "I'm so happy we could meet up to hang out again you two! Me and Jaclyn really needed a day with friends, didn't we hun?" she asked as Jaclyn smiled lightly nodding her head. "Not to mention I saw this lovely dress I wanted to look at after we eat." she spoke with another giggle.

Amaya had her wilder and hard sex she ever had. Cause Dirune had learnt how to control her and take what he wanted. But beside him Amaya was still that strong girl, and cold around every one.
Finally they made Jaclyn and Chelo, Amaya was looking with her dark blue eyes in a really cold way. Her sweetness was just gone. "Hello all" she winked with a cold look while Dirune hugged Jaclyn. Amaya looked at them hugging in a angry look! Although she was not angry at all!

Stepping back to hold Amaya's hand again, he noticed the look and blushed with a sheepish smile. "W-What?" he asked, clearing his throat, knowing perfectly well Amaya wasn't made, then blushed at Jaclyn's comment. "Of course not! We're not like you!" he exclaimed, then looked at Chelo with an apologetic look, "No offense, Chelo."

"Yeah, well, I just got from a trip and I wanted to relax with you guys," he said with a tired smiled, pushing up his glasses a bit.

Jaclyn noted the rather cold and angry look Amaya gave them, but that only made her smirk lightly. Now that girl, she looked like a challenge if Jaclyn saw one. Only problem standing her way was that she was still with Chelo, and Amaya was her best friends girl. If those two things didn't stand in her way however, Jaclyn was sure that she would have her fun, among other things with this girl. She then looked over towards Dirune and laughed lightly, clapping him on the shoulder. "Don't be shy! You tapped it before you got here, I know you did and don't be jealous of my eager and all time appetite for Chelo." she teased. Jaclyn wasn't exactly closed up about what her and Chelo did, she just wasn't good or comfortable with public display.

Chelo found herself blushing lightly as she smiled softly towards Dirune "It's ok. You know Jaclyn." she spoke with a slightly teasing tone. Sometimes though, she did wish Jaclyn wouldn't be so loud or open about their sexual life at home, and was more open to public affection. "Did you have fun on trip?" she questioned with curious look in her eyes.

Amaya didn'y know why Jaclyn got on her nerves but did not say anything. "Nothing "she whispered to Dirune with a small smile only he could see. "After all their your friends" Amaya said and just walked a bit back while she was standing so cold around but really sexy.

Dirune slouched his shoulders as gave up trying to convince Jaclyn that he and Amaya were nymphos. He placed his head in his hands as he sighed, then looked at Chelo. "Well, some parts of it were all right, but most of it was hell," he replied, walking with the girls to sit down at one of the tables, sitting next to Amaya and laying a hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently as he kissed her lightly.

Amaya sat down while he saw Dirune sitting next to her and putting his hand on her while squeezing and kissing her. She was again so sweet, he could never resist to Dirune kisses etc. She was feeling happy while looked again with a cold look the girls as they were sitting down...

Jaclyn only smiled as she and Chelo followed along after him, sitting down across from him and Amaya. "Well sounds fun I guess. When is your next trip?" she asked idly as she removed her arm from Chelo. She was some what use to Dirune and Amaya's public affection, but at the same time she couldn't understand why they did it so often. "Do you two ever stop showing so much public affection?" she asked with an arched brow.

Chelo smiled, seeming interesting in his trips a lot of the time "Well maybe your next trip will be better." she spoke with a gentle smile. She glanced at Jaclyn as she spoke, but didn't say anything, only secretly wished that Jaclyn would do that with her or even allow Chelo to do those things to her. She wanted to say 'Well just cause you don't like it, doesn't mean others can't do it.' but Chelo knew she could never speak to Jaclyn like that, or to anyone for that matter.

((etc.?))

Dirune raised an eyebrow at Jaclyn, then said in a completely deadpan tone of voice, "You're kidding me, right? You talk about sex casually, but PDAs are a big no-no?" he inquired, "You seriously need your head looked at, Jack." The young man said, ignoring the fact that he used Jaclyn's personal "nickname", and turned his attention to Chelo.

"I hope so. But, no idea when I'm leaving again; they seemed to just throw stuff at me whenever something comes up," he replied. He really wanted to stay for a while, knowing that it had been a while since he and Amaya made love.

Amaya reached Dirune and gave him a longer kiss this time, looking at Jaclyn in a cold way."its not bad showing you feelings even in public" she said while her dark eyes were looking Jaclyn in a angry way.
"Jack, who is Jack " she asked looking at Chelo and Dirune. "Did i miss something?" she asked...

while she was feeling sad as Dirune was leaving again.

Jaclyn glared at him lightly for using that nickname on her "Yes Dir that's right, you've known me long enough to know I hate public affection. It's just so..." she shook her head a moment as if at a loss of words to describe it. "I just think that public affection is kinda weak, I dunno. But sex, I mean c'mon that's different and more interesting." she said with a smirk. "Speaking of which, Chelo don't you need a new outfit?" she mused as she looked at her with a grin. Knowing Chelo knew she was talking about a more sexual and sexy outfit. Hearing Amaya speak up she arched a brow "Well if you ask me girly there is, and I'm Jack...you know Jaclyn..as the word Jack in it."

Chelo felt her cheeks burn bright red for a moment as Jaclyn blurted that out, she looked down a moment, also to avoid Amaya's cold stare. "Oh I..umm..just wanted to look at that dress...but um I suppose if you think so.." she spoke in a whisper hoping only Jaclyn would hear that. Why couldn't she just be more open to affection rather then perverted?

Dirune stifled a laugh and covered it up with a cough as she glared in his direction. "Uhm... Have you EVER kissed someone before, Jaclyn?" he asked, somewhat joking but mostly serious; since they met, he had never seen her kiss someone, which slightly worried him.

"A kiss can be just as interesting, you know," he began, but was interrupted as he blushed lightly when Jaclyn spoke to Chelo about another outfit and looked away. "You really need to set your priorities straight, Jack," he said seriously.

Amaya would not agree with what Jaclyn said "Affection should be shown when its felt"...she replayed at Jaclyn "only if you
dont feel it "Jack" you hide it" Amaya finished with a irronic look to Jaclyn. While Dirune started talking to Jaclyn.
"I think Dirune is right and you should think more about Chelo too, "jack"" Amaya added to what Dirune said with an attitude and reached again close to him to take a kiss.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom