Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Change (Bondage, amaya, and Lord Dakol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amaya was still also thinking of her crazy reaction while she was looking her watch.She kept looking around while there was to much silence and Amaya hated it. She looked at Jaclyn still with that dark angry look. ""Jack" since when do you know Dirune, how did you meet?" she asked.​

Dirune shrugged, "Well, I can help with it if you'd like. Or... you can pick another dress to go with that one," he suggested casually, trying not to pressure her into doing so.

Jaclyn didn't answer her at first, not until she looked at her, a smirk growing as she looked at her a moment longer before answering. "Oh we've known each other for years. Oh we meet the usually way, crazy college party, got drunk, shit happens." she teased. Of course how they really meet was far from that, he was just one of the random guys Jaclyn saw to be an interesting friend, struck up a conversation with him one day, and things went from there. As for them doing anything at all, that of course never happened between them.

Chelo smiled sweetly to him, he really was a sweet man, she never understood why Jaclyn had to tease around with his girlfriends at times. "Oh no it's ok, I was more so just saying out loud." she spoke scratching her head lightly. After a while it was her turn to buy the dress, laying it on the counter, she waited for it to ring up, it having dropped ten dollars from its original price. She grabbed her wallet out of her purse, digging out the money and paying the cashier.

Dirune frowned when she looked away, and chuckled to himself. "All right then. You ready?" he asked Chelom then remembered Jaclyn told them. "What about the outfit Jack wanted you to get? We could go get it real quick." he said. He wasn't bothered at all by the thought of getting another woman a sexy outfit. After all, he was completely loyal to Amaya.

Chelo smiled, thanking the cashier as she took the bag they had put her dress in. Turning to Dirune to agree that she was ready to leave now. Hearing his next statement she blinked, blushing lightly, as she averted her eyes away from him a moment. "Oh..uh...I-I'm not sure how your girlfriend would feel about that." she replied, which she did mean that, but she always felt embarrassed by it as well.

"It's fine! I promise not to look, all right?" Dirune assured her, wanting to do something nice for her to get her mind off of the possibility of Jaclyn breaking up with her. He motioned towards the store it was in, "Come on," he said calmly.

She licked her lips nervously a moment, debating with herself on rather or not she should do this. Jaclyn did say she wanted Chelo to get something for her...so of course she didn't mind doing that. Not to mention her and Dirune were friends, so Chelo should be able to trust him too, right? After a moment she grinned lightly and nodded her head "O-Ok..but you can't look!" she said, pretty much wanting to hear him say he wouldn't look again.

The young man rose his hand in defense, smiling brightly, "I promise I won't look." he said, pushing up his glasses, knowing that she agreed. "All right, let's go then!" he exclaimed, walking with her down the mall as he slipped his hands in his jacket.

She smiled lightly, nodding her head some as she quickly followed along beside him. "Ok, you better hold your promise too Dirune." she spoke with a playful smile. She started to think to herself about what sort of outfit Jaclyn may like her in, but she figured she would have to look through before she could make that choice. In order to avoid any awkard silence she attempted to strike up another conversation. "So hm...how did you and Amaya meet?"

The answer to Chelo's question was already in his mind, but for the sake of conversation he pretended to think about. "Well... it was all those months ago, and she was just about to graduate from school. We first saw each at this restaurant, and I just had to ask her out," he told her, "But, when I did... she immediately rejected, thinking that I was too old for her. But, that same day, I continued to ask for some stupid reason, and finally... she said yes!" Dirune said with a bright smile. "It was hard to get her to become the person I know she is, but it worked..." a contemplative look was on his face as he told Chelo, but it also held a smile.

"What about you? How did you guys meet? And... what was your reaction to Jack being a futa?" he asked sheepishly, keeping his voice quiet as they headed down the mall.

Chelo smiled brightly to how determined Dirune had been to get Amaya to go out with him. It was nearly the complete opposite to how Jaclyn and Chelo first started out. "Hehe, well it's good that she finally said yes." She then blinked at his question, blushing a bit once more before she answered him. "Oh, um. Well we actually met in that store back there, I was getting a dress, and she complimented how she thought I would look in it, asked if she could see it on me. I admit at first it kind of creeped me out how blunt she was, but I did, and she asked if she could take me out in that dress. So I agreed. Then after we had been dating for a while, it got down to um..well..you know..and that's when she showed me she was uh a futa.." she licked her lips nervously again before she continued. "It freaked me out at first, and we didn't do anything that night. I was just too..um..well baffled for one..nervous..and freaked out. But after a day or so, I calmed down and we talked about it. It was just a big surprise to um...well..spring it on me like that." she scratched the back of head nervously, as she glanced around idly.

The young man laughed in response, scratching the back of his head, "I was the same way. I was prepared to ask her out the first time we met, but she said no. After that, we decided to hang out at my house, and was accidentally caught in the rain on the way home. Our clothes were soaked, and so I nonchalantly suggested we take a shower, which she agreed to. You can probably see where this is going; nevertheless, it was VERY awkward..." he said, clearing his throat as they finally reached the store. "All right, I'll stay out here; just call me in when you get to the cash register."

Chelo giggled lightly, hearing his story made her feel a little better and a lot less embarrassed about the whole thing. She then nodded her head, "Ok, thank you." she then went on into the store, idly glancing around at first for an outfit she thought Jaclyn would enjoy. But the store had so many, she wasn't sure where to even start, she chewed her lip a moment as the roamed the store. Now and then she would stop to look at an outfit, weighing the options on how good Jaclyn would love it. After a few moments she finally decided on an outfit, gathering it up, she hurriedly headed towards the cashier. She waited until they bagged the item, but she excused herself to go get her friend. Going to the entrance, she grinned lightly, waving him into the store.

Dirune nodded and walked in, walking to the register and getting out his credit card. Quickly paying for it, he was easily able to not look at her bag. "You ready?" he asked. Once she was, they decided to go back to the food court.

She smiled and took the bag, placing it in her other bag so it was less to carry. "Yes, thank you again. I hope Jaclyn will like it." she spoke the last bit of her sentence a little lower, meaning for it to be more so to herself. She followed along with him back towards the food court. "I hope Jaclyn didn't upset Amaya too much while we were gone." she spoke idly, as she started to chew her bottom lip again, it was a nervous habit of hers.

Unlike Chelo, Dirune didn't have the same type of hope. "I bet she did, actually." he said, his tone deadpan and totally serious. Soon enough, they came upon the table, taking their usual seats. Dirune could feel a hatred radiating from Amaya, but didn't say anything as he leaned in to kiss her cheek.

Amaya was happy she could finally see Dirune coming back with Chelo. She looked Dirune with a hot look not so friendly while asked Chelo "Have you bought the dress?". While she steal a fast kiss from Dirune lips...

Chelo smiled lightly as she held up the bag, "Yes. Did you order anything to eat Jaclyn dear?" she asked looking down the smirking girl. She bite her lip nervously again before she slowly sat down beside her, curious at how things might have went while her and Dirune were gone.

Jaclyn was smirking as she watched Amaya for a moment, before she smiled at Dirune and Chelo. "Buy anything else speical? And no Chelo I didn't, kinda lost my urge to eat after all the lovey dovey display these two are insisting on showing us." she spoke glancing at the couple again. "Honestly with all that display I swear you two just may need to go get a room and work out any ...uh..kinks." she said with a wide smile.

Amaya locked at Chelos bag, "seams nice" she said....
While the next moment she was listen to Jaclyn with her dark angry look while she bend on Dirune ears and told him what she did to Jaclyn while the were gone "...I just got so angry" she said looking at him how he would react.

Dirune raised an eyebrow at Jaclyn, "We might just do that when we get to her house, thank you very much," he said shortly. He glanced at his girlfriend, hearing what she had to say. His eyes widened considerably, speechless for a moment as he looked at her in surprise. It wasn't until a few seconds later that he attempted to stifle a series of laughs, but it failed horribly. Dirune broke out laughing, laying his head on the table as he tried to control himself, pointing his finger at Jaclyn. "Oh... ohahahaa! Oh man..! You know you deserved it, Jack!" he said, still attempting to control his laughter before they drew attention.

Amaya was looking speechless she did not think he would react like that." what is so funny"...she said in calm voice while she though he would be mad at her after what she did...

Jaclyn only laughed with him, shrugging her shoulders a bit. "Hey, what can I say? I just wanted to see if I could get your girlfriend to touch me." she teased as she leaned back in her chair as if she had just accomplished something. "But hey I must say, if that was the real side of your girl, you must have really learned to tame the beast." she smirked throwing a wink at Amaya.

Chelo blinked lightly as she glanced back and forth between all them, confusion all over her face. She then looked at Jaclyn, wrinkled her brow before sighing softly. "Jaclyn what did you do?" she questioned before looking at Amaya "I'm sorry for anything out of line she might have said or done."

"Its ok Chelo" said Amaya to her. while she looked Jacklyn angry, while giving a naughty kiss to Dirune. while she did not answer at Jaclyn letting it past .

Finally, Dirune's laughter subsided, drawing in long breaths before he could speak again. "Whoooo... well, that was a good laugh! he said, grinning at Jaclyn before turning to Amaya and returning the kiss.

Soon enough, their food was brought to the table, and the young man leaned back to begin relaxing.

Jaclyn smirked at the two "Honestly Amaya, you can quite giving him all those kisses. I'm not going to be stealing him from you, trust me." she spoke with a rather casual smile. She glanced to the one that brought their food, offering a thanks before digging into her food, giving Chelo's hers as well. "So but anything else good?" she asked arching a brow lightly.

Chelo smiled lightly and thanked Jaclyn for passing her food over, nibbling on a fry before she looked over to Jaclyn. She smiled shyly and shrugged a bit "Hm...maybe. I hope you like it anyway." she spoke softly, before picking up her tone a bit. "Hm, did you want to buy anything Jaclyn?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom