Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A New Change (Bondage, amaya, and Lord Dakol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaclyn laughed lightly, pulling one of her hands out of her pocket to clapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Hey, just sounds like an interesting time to me if I heard one." she threw out as she shifted over to the left where they seemed to keep most of their hard liquor. She stopped in front of the aisle, she crossed her arms under her chest as she looked over all the bottles. "Hmmm...."

Dirune swiftly grabbed the necessary things for his White Russian, and even picked up a bottle of Jack Daniel's. He obviously looked old enough to be 21, but still needed Jack's ID card to buy the damn stuff. So, with a short sigh, he walked over to her and slipped a few 20s into her backpocket, waiting for her to pick the drinks out.

She allowed him to put the money in her pocket before smirking "Stop trying to touch my butt perv." she said in a joking manner. Stepping towards the bottles she stood on her tip toes to grab a bottle of Grey Goose vodka, "We can pick up some juice on the way." She spoke as she grabbed a bottle of EverClear next. Turning she headed towards the cashier, handing Dirune one of the bottles so that she could get her I.D and show it.

Dirune scoffed aloud when she called him a perv, "Yes, I am the perv. Very astute observation, Jack," he said sarcastically as they walked up to the counter.

Soon enough, the two were walking from the mall, holding a few bags of liquor. "Where you do want to hold the "event"?" he asked curiously as he scanned the area for their girlfriends.

Jaclyn chuckled lightly as she handed over her I.D and the money Dirune and gave to her to pay for the liquor. She asked if the cashier would mind double bagging them, just in case one broke. "Glad you finally admit your problem." she spoke with the same sarcasm and smile on her face.

As they walked through the mall to meet back up with their girlfriends, she was idly scanning the mall. In her mind picking out which ones she think would be more of a challenge to even hook up with, while some seemed too easy or too eager to her. Hearing his question drew her away from that. "Oh um...well Amaya's is the closest, and frankly I don't want to have to clean up in the morning. Sooo I say we hold it there." smiling she kept walking.

Dirune heard her response and scowled, "Thanks a bunch, Jack. I'm sure Amaya will be so relieved." he said flatly. He then finally noticed her eyes wandering, and decided to ask. "So, uh... I was talking Chelo and... she worried." he said nervously.

Jaclyn just shrugged a bit, smiling. "Well if she wants to date my best friend, hope she can put up with me." she said casually. Hearing his question she wrinkled her brow lightly, looking over towards him. "Worried about what?" Of course she could guess what, that maybe Chelo was starting to realize that she was loosing interest.

Amaya walked with Chelo through the mall trying to get some more snacks..."Chelo what else would you like to add...any snacks you like more she said while looking at Chelo thinking this Girl seems like stole some of Dirune's attention.​

Dirune hesitated for a second, not sure he was willing to hear her answer. "She's worried about your relationship; she thinks you might be planning on breaking up with her," he said nervously.

Jaclyn blinked a moment, before shrugging a bit "Well, she is worrying about the right thing. I was thinking about doing it tomorrow, or tonight. Whichever seemed easier." she spoke casually as if it was no big thing for her. Sure she liked hanging around Chelo now and then, but just how obedient and how she longed to do things in public, Jaclyn just didn't want to be with her anymore. Even their sexual life started to dull her for the most part.

Chelo thought for a moment, thinking through what they already had. "Hm...the snacks seem fine to me honestly. But maybe we should get some bread for in the morning? In case anyone or all of us have a hang over, it's suppose to do your body good." she spoke with a smile.

Dirune's shoulders then slumped at her casual words. "Jack! You have got to stop doing this! Breaking up with someone just because the sex is getting boring doesn't mean you should so!" he scolded, huffing heavily as he bit his lip, attempting to say no more. But... it didn't work. "You should stop treating women as conquests, or else you'll become one yourself." the young man said, his tone completely deadpan and serious.

Jaclyn sighed softly towards her friend "Yeah, yeah I know Dirune. We've been through this many times, but I can't help it. I get bored with a girl, and I just have to dump them. I can't stand to be around them, some I could see still being friends with. But as for having a relationship. I don't see it. I could maybe see me and Chelo being friends, but I just don't feel that spark and challenge in the relationship anymore. So i'm not going to make myself unhappy by staying with her, which in turn would lead to her being unhappy because we just don't have the same relationship. It's over, I'm fine with it, and with all relationships, in time I'm sure Chelo will be fine with it. But if anyone thinks they can complete the challenge of having me, well I'm pretty excited to see that." she spoke with a light shrug. If she could make things work with her Chelo, Jaclyn was sure she would. But she knew she just no longer could.

Dirune sighed in disappointment, and decided to drop it. There was no changing her mind. "Let's go." he said flatly, walking outside with Jack. "Let's put the stuff in your car, and then we can wait for the girls," he said. After placing them in the back-seat, he turned around and leaned against the car, looking at the sky as thoughts began to fill his mind.

"Alright." She spoke as she followed along after him, now and then glancing around for any signs of the girls anywhere. Once at the car, she unlocked it, dumping the bags in there before closing the car back up. She leaned against the car beside him, silent for a moment before speaking up. "You know if I could make things work with Chelo I would. But I believe Chelo needs a better person to date then me."

Dirune scoffed in response, "Ha, good luck with that. 'All the good guys are either gay or already taken'..." he muttered, hearing someone say that once. The young man crossed his arms as the wind began to pick up, bundling up with his jacket.

"Well who says it would be a guy she would end up dating eh?" she teased, nudging him lightly to try and ease the mode a little. "But c'mon really, if I could do something bout it I would. I just can't see myself with Chelo anymore. Hey, anything happens with you and Amaya, you got my permission to date her." she said with a smirk.

Dirune laughed, shaking his head, "Nothing is going to happen between me and Amaya. What is with you and her?" he asked, shaking his head in disbelief.

She chuckled, glad to have finally got a laugh out of him. She then shrugged idly "Eh, I dunno. You know how I am with her type, I like to push buttons and see how far I can take things. Then, push things even further from there, within limits of course she is still your girlfriend after all."

Amaya sits all the time and is listen to what they saying and not saying much. She is looking some times Dirune with her Dark Blue eyes while she thinks of the question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom