Jugger x Grendel

Ino bucked against him as his tongue flickered against her pussy under the cold water. Her legs locked around his head as her upper body floated above the water.

He continued to lick her pussy before reaching over to spread her pussy lips. He opened his mouth and placed it over her gaping pussy as he began to blow air into it slightly before he began to lick it ever so smoothly with his tongue.

She tried to buck against his face, but floating in the water without any hand holds, she couldn't. She whined in frustration and grabbed his hair, pushing his face further into her cunt.

Seeing her want more of it, he pressed his face as hard as he could into her without hurting his nose that poked against her clitoris with force that stopped all water from going into it. Soon, he surfaced to get a breath of air and he smiled to the girl. "How was that?"

Nodding, he pushed her so that she was against the riverbank as he went back under to start licking and sucking at her clitoris and pussy until she'd cum. He was sure that this would win the respect he wanted from her.

Ino started to shake and quiver as he continued eating her out. She steadied herself against the bank, reaching back for support as she thrust against his face, cumming hard around his searching tongue.

Feeling her juices shoot out, he smiled as he rose to the surface. "Did you enjoy yourself baby?" He said laughing as he sat next to her along the riverbank.

Ino was breathless and speechless, floating in the water as the shivers rocked through her after she had orgasmed. Her ears were ringing and she didn't pay any attention to Nathan, his words just too idiotic.

Ino turned over, huffing over the edge of the river bank. "You can go ahead, I'm going to hang out around here and calm down a little."

Ino blushed, angry and embarrassed. "Shut up. You breathe a word of this to anyone and your ass is grass, got it, meatstick?"

"Hey hey...no need to get snappy, this is just between us, silencio for me I promise." He said smiling as he got out the water, dried off, got dressed, and headed back to camp.

(Btw I posted in the DBZ RP if you're still up for that.)

Ino shivered, the cold from the lake finally getting to her. She crawled out of the river, waiting a few minutes before getting dressed and heading back to camp.

Nathan crawled into his tent, feeling a bit unsatisfied seeing as how he didn't get himself off, but Ino did. Shrugging, he tried to go to sleep for the night.

Ino snuck back into her tent, trying not to make any noise. She woke the next morning, perturbed, the moisture evident between her legs as she had dreamt of Nathan and their encounter the whole night.

Waking up to the early morning sunrise, Nathan yawns as he exits his tent which disappears into a puff of smoke. He looked at Tenten and Ino's tent and wondered if they were up already. "Damn I'm hungry..." He couldn't really tell if last night's event was a dream or not, he was a little out of it the whole time it all went on.

Ino ignored the moist cloth between her legs and got ready for the day. Stepping out of her tent, it disappeared. She turned and saw Nathan, immediately turning red before whirling around. "Tenten, hurry up!"

Hearing Ino yelling, Tenten grumbled to herself, rolling over as she got up the energy to get out of her sleeping bag.

Nathan turned to Ino but didn't react, he was still dazed from the morning wake-up and was leaning against a tree, his eyes slowly closing as he fought the sleep that tried to take him. "Cmon Tenten...we gotta go 'fore I pass out."

Tenten groaned and sat up, hastily scrambling out of the tent. She made it disappear in a poof of smoke, looking at Nathan in irritation. "A girl needs her beauty sleep, ya know?"

"Oh yeah, though it seems you get a lot of it every night." He said smiling as he began to pack up some of the things and completely put out the fire.

Tenten half-heartedly flipped him off. "I'm just lucky I have you two to watch over my sleep. Once I'm out, I'm dead to the world."

"Er...I'll keep that in mind..." Truly, he would. He would attempt the same thing with Tenten like he had done with Ino, perhaps since Tenten was moreover a nicer person, she might not have such a cold front to Nathan even after their little fun.

The two girls walked next to each other in silence, hoping they reached their destination soon. The sooner this mission was over with, the sooner they could get back home to their friends, family, and warm beds.

Back
Top Bottom