Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

Her nose nuzzled his and her lips danced lightly along his lips. "Hmmmmm," she mused thoughtfully and continued to nibble and kiss his lips. "Ask me in the morning," she purred and tilted her hips so that her shaven pussy stroked along his cock. "Then I can give something more than a good estimate."

He felt her nose move lightly against his as those seductively sultry lips hovered over his, ears absorbing the purred and whispered words before grinning widely and clamping fingers tighter in the soft flesh of her waist as he ground hips slowly against hers. "Well I hope I can live up to the standards you must have set in your mind at least." he said softly with a wink.

"Oh I have no doubts whatsoever," she whispered and then groaned as he rubbed their private areas firmly together. "You've already proven how well you stay up," she grinned and tucked her chin so she could nibble his neck. "Of course, if you get tired of me laying on top of you we can always switch places." She didn't mind perching but figured her breasts weighed enough and were pressed firmly enough that it might get hard for him to breathe eventually.

He grinned devilishly at her words, his throat offered to her as she nipped at the delicate flesh evoking moans to fill the room. Thankful for placing the sign on the outside of the door when they came in he knew the night would be good long one as his large strong hands moved to cupped her buttocks, gently kneading the soft flesh before gripping it firmly and thrusting just the tip of his rampant phallus into her pussy. "Sweetie relax and enjoy the ride." he whispered.

"Already?" she chuckled after a grunt of surprise from his thrusting into her. "Definitely my kinda man," she murmured as she nipped his neck again but pushed her upper body upward and let her hands rest on his chest. "And I'm definitely enjoying myself," she groaned as her hips undulated against him, drawing silkily along his hard shaft and taking him back in the tight folds.

He gave a louder moan at the combination of her murmured words and the nip to his neck, long thick finger guided by large strong hands caressed up her side before reaching for and cupping each breast as he wry smile spread across his face. His words whispered. "Sweetie then ride me harder."

Smiling down at him, her hands trailed along behind his and then her hands lay over his as he began to knead her breasts. "What's the rush, Darlin'? I like starting with a nice canter that stretches out into a flat out gallop." Indeed the way she moved on him was similar to a slow, steady canter. "Plus every cowgirl knows you don't ride 'em hard and put 'em up wet, gotta treat 'em right."

His long thick fingers stretched out a little wider, the palm of his hand supporting her full marvellous mounds of flesh as he teasingly toyed with each nipple, chuckling at her words he ground hips harder up against hers spearing the tip of his rampant phallus even deeper into the soft velvety depths of her pussy.

She enjoyed what he was doing to her breasts but his sharp penetration elicited another grunt of surprise. "I take it you only like rough sex," she said softly as her palms smoothed down his arms.

He laughed softly at her words and shook his head indicating no before settling his body back down on the bed to let her ride with the tempo she had set.

She kept the pace slow and steady, caressing his chest and shoulders. "You're used to taking the lead, doing all the work aren't you?" she asked softly. "Sort of like me, actually." Leaning down, she kissed him tenderly, lips barely touching his in a series of small taps before her tongue gently brushed his bottom lip. "You deserve to be pampered," she murmured. Her hips had never stopped, loving him with sweet pulls of her tight walls wrapped around his thick shaft.

The caressing movements of her slender fingers across his broad shoulders and chest had muscles rippling as he listened to her words, smiling at the nips to his lips and words he spoke in a whispered tone."You will be pampered more too, just you wait."

Her heated gaze softened for a moment, his whispered words making her shiver with anticipation. "I can hardly wait," she whispered back and picked up the pace with her hips, slipping up and rushing down a little harder. "I love the way you feel," she murmured as her hands continued along his upper body but sliding downward as she straightened up to touch his abdomen and let her fingernails slide down to his sides before returning. Tiny white lines turned pink as she applied just enough pressure for him to enjoy and not feel pain.

He felt her body shiver lightly against his, her own words sending sparks flying faster through him as the purple veined bulbous and slightly pulsating tip of his erect cock slid in and out of those soft velvety inner folds that fitted so perfectly like they had been born to take it. Fast losing the battle or will to stop his release, moans increased filling the room and air immediately around him. Words groaned out. "Sweetie I won't last much longer."

She loved hearing him moan, knowing she was making him feel good enough to groan those words. "That's okay ... just let yourself go," she crooned. He'd promised to pamper her and her own climax wasn't quite there yet, but she had no doubts he'd keep her in an aroused state. Lord knew she wanted to keep him inside her, the feeling of completeness so dramatic when she'd felt him enter her that first time.

He was fighting the urges for as long as possible, having ultimately met his match in the stakes of pleasing their partner he gripped her waist a little tighter as the purple veined bulbous tip pulsated more violently, seconds later his hot jism shot out the tip coating the inner walls of her pussy. His words hoarsely spoken. "Sweetie cum for me."

"Not just yet, I'm afraid," she said softly and leaned down to kiss him with sweet tenderness. "I focused too much on you but once I clean up a little ... I'm all yours," she promised.

His eyes sparkled at the combination of the kiss which he returned with just as much tenderness, his words softly spoken. "Sweetie then go clean up."

Slipping off into the bathroom, she quickly cleaned herself and then looked in the mirror. Her body was flushed from their exertions and yet she felt invigorated. Though she had a few issues with her body, she eyed herself critically and tried to see what he liked best. She definitely had a womanly shape, large breasts with a fairly narrow waist and wide hips. It was her backside and thighs she lamented about, just a little on the fleshy side no matter how much she tried to exercise but he didnt' seem to mind them so much. Tweaking her nipples lightly to spring them to alertness, she stepped out of the bathroom still clad in only the jewelry and stockings. Reaching up, she took the clip out of her hair and shook out the long tresses so they spilled about her shoulders. "Now ... I'm all yours," she said as she reached the edge of the bed.

His eyes watched her leave for the bedroom, sitting up more in the bed he finished off his glass of wine and poured them both a fresh glass. Time seemed to have come to a halt while she was away, his own body feeling so good right now as his eyes sparkled back into hers. A sly grin settling on his face as he spoke. "I'm glad on that one, now come back to bed sweetie."

She ignored the drink for now, instead slipping her knee up on the bed and then her hands before the other knee. Crawlying her way up to him, her lips pressed lightly along the inside of his leg though here and there she nipped a little until she reached his balls which she kissed reverently. Still she continued upward until her breasts brushed along each side of his cock and then up his stomach as her lipis found his, getting her taste of the wine the sweeter way. "So," she said with that low, husky voice. "Now that you have me ... what are you going to do with me?"

His eyes watched her movements like in a trance, hypnotic and cat like in the grace she showed. Each kiss and nip evoking a wider smile and soft moan to fill the room, eyes darkening and sparkling at her words before placing large strong hands around each side of her waist drawing her body closer to his, tasting her lips again with his own he whispered. "I could tie you up but you may like that too much." winking.

Pressing close against him, she almost purred into his lips. "I guess we won't know unless we try," she murmured and kissed him to give consent. Other than the little bit he'd done earlier with his tie, she had no experience but was willing to try. "I trust you," she whispered as his hands smoothed along her body.

He felt her body pressing closer against his, eyes sparkling brightly at the words as he returned the kiss and captured one of her hands with his own. Reaching out with his free hand he took the silk rope from the bench and tied it around one hand first then her other one. He spoke in a whispered tone afer flipping her body so she was laying on her back. "Now I have that tied, your legs are next."

She was a little nervous but giggled as he flipped her onto her back. "But if you tie my legs together ... how will you ...?" Which only proved she'd not been tied up before. Still, she remained quiet and patient, waiting for him to make her feel those wonderful things again.

Back
Top Bottom