Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Is Just A Click Away (NightStalker73au and Searcher)

He moaned and groaned loudly as the warm moist confines of her mouth began to work over his rock hard thick shaft, tip pulsating lightly as precum oozed out. The nail raking across the skin of his thigh as his eyes closing for several seconds at a time, he was getting closer and closer to a release.

When she took him down again, her tongue slipped past her lips and washed over his balls in a figure eight and then tugged the sac up a moment before she let go and resumed the firm suction. When she reached the top, she licked the precum away and hummed as she swallowed and kissed his flaring head. "Cum for me," she whispered and took him again in a furious swoop down his length and set about bringing him to hopefully as good a climax as he had brought her.

He felt her lips working over the full length of his rock hard thick shaft in an expert manner, sacs tightening to almost excruciating levels now as those whispered words floated like a soft breeze to his ears. Such beauty in them as he moaned even louder and felt the tip of his shaft pulsating more violently, only seeming like seconds later erupting like a volcano spewing forth hot jizm out the tip of his shaft.

She'd felt him about to cum and took him further in her mouth, better able to take his seed and he could hear her swallowing furiously while trying not to lose a drop. Once he stopped pulsating the thick liquid, she pulled back and continued to lick and suck him while he was still supersensitive. The she kissed the tip, humming happily as she looked at him through those lashes and occasionally gave him a nice soft lick over the opening. "I love the way you taste," she purred and continued to lavish him.

He felt the suctioning of her mouth draining his sacs completely of their contents, the tip was ultrasensitive and moaning softly with each lick from her his cheeks flushed from her words as he caressed her cheek and spoke in a hoarse whisper. "So glad you do sweetie."

Drifting upward, she kissed his stomach and then his chest before nuzzling his neck as her fingertips brushed along his sides just above his hips. The soft satiny material of her strapless caressed his skin as she continued up to his ear and nibbled, her warm breath blowing lightly in his ear as she did so. "I've wanted you so bad for so long," she murmured and started nibbling again.

His eyes stayed locked on her movements, those sultry seductive lips combined with the satiny material evoking softer moans and groans to fill the room. His voice hoarsely demanded her to obey. "Prove it by straddling me."

The smooth skin of her stomach drug across his cock and balls as she shifted to straddle him. Her hands were on his shoulders as her knees rested next to his hips, her thigh-high stockings silky against his skin and the satin of her panties softly caressing his crotch as she gently rocked her hips to give him a little taste of what was to come.

He felt her body move to straddle his, large strong hands guided long thick stretched out fingers caressed her stocking clad thighs moving higher before fully remove her panties. His next movements were almost too fast to witness as he gripped her waist tightly and ground hips upwards, the tip of his rampant phallus rubbed against her labia and clitoris.

He was much more adept at this sort of thing than she, as well as her previous partners so his action caught her by surprise. As she felt the cool air assault her hot flesh and then he gripped her and pressed upward, she gasped and shuddered though it was obvious she liked what he did. "Damn," she muttered and felt something almost snap inside of her lower pelvis. "Anytime you're ready ..." she purred and reached behind her to unclasp the strapless bra, "I sure as hell am." In a heartbeat, it was off and tossed to the side and her large full breasts were mere inches from his face.

He heard the muttered response escape those seductively sultry lips of hers before watching in a trance as she removed the bra, wasting no time at all he leaned forward and lightly flicked his tongue across and around each of her nipples, sucking gently on the marvellous mounds of flesh offered to him. It only took a few seconds for him to bury the entire length of his rock hard thick shaft deep inside the soft velvety inner folds of her pussy, moaning softly he rocked her body against his as he continued to lavish each of her breasts.

Her hands buried in his hair as he teased her nipples and then they clenched as he thrust upward and penetrated her so deliciously. "Hell yeah," she whispered and started rocking her hips up and down him with a little twist. The more he did to her, the less reserved she became and all she wanted was to ride him all night long. "Better ... than I imagined," she groaned as she dropped down as he thrust up so their flesh made a wonderful slapping sound before she tilted her hips back to grind her clit against him.

He felt and loved those slender fingers clenching his hair keeping his mouth feasting on the succulent flesh of her breasts, hips collided together slowly as the purple veined bulbous tip of his rampant phallus penetrated deeper into the slick velvety folds. His moans were getting louder now as he fully supported her body with his own and hands, easing them gently to her lower back as he broke contact with each breast to thrust even harder upward. The tip ramming even faster into her cervix as sacs filled and slowly tightened.

Her breasts bounced and a soft feminine grunt exhaled as he slammed up into her, causing a slight tilting upward of one corner of her mouth. "So much power," she trilled softly as her gaze locked with his and she leaned down to nip his bottom lip and then claimed his lips as he claimed her pussy, with an intense hunger and almost insatiability as her own hips traveled his length with enthusiasm.

The shrill words echoed around his ears and through his body as lips met, tongues dancing furiously to their own beat as the grip from his large strong hands on either side of her waist tightened more. Each and every second he was getting closer and closer, the purple veined bulbous tip ramming slightly harder against her cervix as he moaned into the kiss.

Each time he rammed inside of her, it hurt a little but at the same time it felt wonderful to feel a man inside of her again. Moaning and growling into the kisses, her body continued to draw upward with muscles tightening around him before slamming down hard. It was raw and primal, her mind completely lost in the sensations. Already her nectar was slipping down his cock and trickling along his balls but still she teetered on the edge until finally the dam broke and another surge of wet heat coated him. Snarling into the kiss, her pussy was clamped tight around him as her movements seized in climax.

He had been waiting for the dam walls to fully break, even there he held back his own release concentrating on giving her even more pleasure as he slowed his trusts down. Movements much slower now but even deeper if that was possibly brought him slowly to a release, jet after jet of hot white jism coating the inner walls of her pussy.

Her kisses matched the slower thrusting, languidly teasing his as her body rose and fell against his until finally their bodies stilled. "God," she groaned and tried to catch her breath a little more. "You're incredible."

He could tell she was still in the teasing mode until the release of his juices to mix with hers, the words groaned hit his ears first then cheeks as they heated and sucking on her lower lip he gave a few slower thrusts in and out of her pussy. His words whispered. "No sweetie you are. Care to share some champagne with me as we bask in the afterglow."

He breasts were smashed against him as she rested, arms draping around his shoulders as her lips hovered over his. "Only if I don't have to move for a little bit," she said. "I'm not sure my legs will work right now." A half-chuckle sneaked out but she was actually quite serious.

His broad muscular shoulders and chest fully supported her body as he felt her arms hang loosely over his shoulders, a sly grin spread across his face to her words before sucking on her lower lip. "Sweetie lets get you to the bed and you can relax more." he whispered before picking her up and carrying her to the bed, laying her down along with resting head against pillow he sat down on the edge of the bed and poured them both a glass of champagne handing her one. His words softly spoken with a wink. "Marvellous workout which I needed quite a lot."

Trish squeaked a little as he rose up with her in his arms and kept her legs firmly wrapped around his hips. "You'll throw out your back," she protested but couldn't help grinning from his display of strength. Once she was propped, she took the glass and sipped lightly. "Why do I think that was perhaps just the warm up?" she asked sweetly and her eyes danced with mischief. Kicking off her heels, she set the glass down and started to roll down one of the stockings.

He chuckled at her words and took her hand placing it on the headboard with a firm shake of his head. "Just relax will you, they look good left on." he said with a wink and devilish grin. Taking a few sips of the champagne he moved back onto the bed and softly kissed her cheek. "Come rest on me, think we have plenty of time to explore more."

A cheeky little grin swept across her face as she looked up at him. "I thought perhaps the friction might get a little intense but I don't mind leaving them on for you," she replied casually. Taking a long sip of the champagne, she set the glass back down again and leaned over to kiss him and share some of that liquid with him. "Mmmmmmm," she murmured as they both swallowed and then her tongue swirled around his seductively. "Don't let me squish you," she whispered as her body stretched out atop his though she let her knees rest on the bed to keep some of her weight off of him.

He caught the cheekiness from her and grinned from the inside to outside, every part of him was alive now and dancing as they shared some of the fine liquid. Laughing softly at her whispered words he roamed long thick fingers languidly down her sides coming to rest on hips as he spoke in a whispered tone. "So as good as you imagined your first night in Vegas to be?"

Back
Top Bottom