The Cat's Meow Brothel (Please read the rules in the first post before continuing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: The Cat's Meow Brothel *delicious plot and yummy smut*

(Werewolves and beast-men get along just fine. I'm really trying to work the Jekkyl/hyde thing with Vallios but take it in a different angle. Unforunately it seems as if dear shadowess has retired for the night :( )

Shadow sent a new text.

"Eli = grumpy grrr"

Shadow couldnt stop laughing his ribs were hurting.

Eli checked the phone again, looking to Shadow and cocking a brow once more before smirking as he held the phone up over a pitcher of beer as he passed the bar, dropping the device into it, splashing a bit on Beth inadvertently. Of course this only seemed to amuse him more, given the girl's attitude toward him, especially the name calling. He might not be the friendliest guy on the block, but didn't feel he deserved to be called an idiot.

AnnaBeth gasped as some of the drink got on her, "You have the nerve to seriously do that?!" She stood up and splashed her martini on Eli. Anna is a person who acts before she speaks but rarely regrets what she does unless someone has proven different to her.

Eli paused, taking a moment to cool off before turning and walking back to the girl and stopping right in front of her, standing over her and looking quite imposing from this angle. His face was stoic, unreadable. It was impossible to tell if he was angry, but why wouldn't he be after that? He raised a hand like he was about to grab her, but instead turned out to just be reaching past her for a towel on the bar, bringing it back to wipe his face and jacket off before offering it to her so she could wipe herself off as well, still saying nothing, but his actions showing plenty about the kind of man he truly was.

(^_^ I do believe she did)

Watching him not say anything and offer her a towel, she gladly took it and muttered a "thank you". Wiping dabs of alcohol from her face and black low cut dress, AnnaBeth threw the towel in the sink. She than, went on her tip toes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Your not a bad man after all."

((Murr. I'ma do the polite thing and wait for Shadowess to come back. Feel free to message me at mailorderyeti2@aol.com if any of you cats get bored and want to chat.)

Shadow wonders why theres a pitcher of beer is on the counter. Did someone order it and not pick it up? He also wonders if Eli had any important contacts or pictures stored on that phone. He forgets how he even had his number to begin with.

(no worries. I often do the same, wait for someone rather then leave them in the dust. ^_^ Though I'm also not the kind of guy who whines if someone else wants to get a girl's attention, even if I'm playing with her, so no worries either way.)

That might be because Shadow had given him the phone. But enough about that. Eli accepted the kiss, even managing to smile somewhat as he looked to AnnaBeth and gave her a playful wink. "And I guess you're not a total brat..."

((Haha, you guys can all have me ;D Just kidding :D))

"I just have some attitude thats all." AnnaBeth replied, giving him a wink as well. "But you do know you ruined my drink." She walked back to the bar and started making a bloody mary with a bounce in her step.

(I'm not greedy. >.> :p )

Eli rolled his eyes, actually smiling again as he moved to sit at the bar, glancing to the phone that now sat in the pitcher. Good thing he still had his personal phone. He looked to AnnaBeth and tilted his head. "Then by all means, let me make it up to you."

((Lol... AnnaBell xD))

"And how are you going to do that Eli?" AnnaBeth cocked her head to the side as she finished her drink, putting a straw in it and than taking a sip. Tired of standing, she went over and sat next to Eli on a barstool.

Shadow begun searching the phone directory through the web on his phone for Eli's other number.

(previous post adjusted accordingly for name. sorry. >.>)

"I dunno. I guess that'd be up to you since it was your drink that got ruined." He smirked as he stood on the foot rests of the stool to reach over the bar and into the cooler to grab himself a Corona, sitting once more as he opened it to take a sip, giving a content sigh as he let the beer slide down his throat, apparently really needing it right now.

((Haha, s'ok. But after this post, I'm going to pass out!))

"Well you purposely let beer spill on me." AnnaBeth took another sip of her drink. "But.. what to do now?" She pouted, as she acted like she had ADHD, without having it.

((Gnight and sweet dreams everyine :D))

(night. ^_^)

He just laughed as he took another drink, sliding off the stool and glancing at her as he looked as if about ready to leave. "Well, once you figure it out, just let me know. For now, I'm off to bed." He gave her a wink and started to head upstairs, pausing. "And if I need to spill something on your dress again to have an excuse to take it off, let me know that too." He then walked away with a soft chuckle, leaving her with that bit of food for thought.

"Well I let the man do that." AnnaBeth said to him as he walked away. She than took her time to drink the Bloody Mary she had and than stood up. Maybe I'll join him... AnnaBeth thought and walked to the room where he was sleeping. She opened the door and saw him sleeping in a comfortable black and red curtain bed. Chuckling, she walked over and laid next time him on her side, curling up. Than started to doze off.

After a few hours, Eli began to stir a bit in his sleep, finally sitting up quickly as he drew in a sharp breath, looking around the room frantically before reality settled in. As he began to calm down from the most recent nightmare, he took another deep breath, this one slow and steady. Only then did he notice he wasn't alone, glancing down to see AnnaBeth asleep next to him. Blinking a few times, he tried to recall the previous night, pretty sure he hadn't had that much to drink and would have remembered bringing her to bed with him.

AnnaBeth felt stirring in the bed, and she turned to her side, opening her chocolate almond eyes to him. "What's wrong Eli babe?" Than stretched her arms and legs than noticed her dark pink lace bra was showing but didn't care.

"Oh, nothing. Just...um...when did you come in here again?" He cocked an eyebrow as he tried not to stare too much, failing miserably of course. He was pretty sure that he had come up here alone still. Not that he minded waking up to the sight, but it was a bit confusing to a mind that was still somewhat clouded by sleep.

AnnaBeth laughed, "We didn't do it Eli.. Even though you want to." She smirked, knowing he wasn't looking at her eyes. "But I came in about 20 minutes after." AnnaBeth sat up on the bed and yawned softly.

He nodded, seeming somewhat relieved, though it wasn't because they hadn't done anything. Watching her as she yawned, his eyes wandered her body briefly once more before he snapped himself out of the daze, shaking his head to wake himself up a bit more. "Okay. Just wanted to make sure. I think I'd want to remember it if we did." Giving an amused smirk, he climbed out of the bed, starting to pull the covers away from his body before the realization hit him that he was naked underneath them, causing him to pause for a moment while he considered how to get to the shower without leaving the poor girl scarred for life.

AnnaBeth chuckled at his comment, and pulled her dress up finally. Than when he attempted to get out of bed, she saw that he was apparently naked. She smirked, "Why don't we do it now?" She playfully winked but than got up from the bed slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom