Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

"Well...it all depends on if Ichiro's killed him by now...I guess we can try to enjoy the rest of the trip or head back to the bar. I've still got orders to stay with you guys until the end so...I'll be here until said so otherwise."

"What is 'until the end' Darian?" Tanna asked, her voice slightly muffled by Mercy's hold on her. It felt really good to have a hug when your heart was breaking, was all she could think. She kept thinking about the prince of vampires, killing the man she loved. She must be crazy, or blind to have not seen him for what he was.

Esme couldn't sit still, she slipped out of the room. The other three would hardly notice they were so wrapped up. She walked back to 3C and stood outside the door, wondering if they'd gone already or if they were both still in there.

Darian shook his head. "I mean until I die. My final order was to live a peaceful life here, and that is what I'll do. Now...what are you going to do Tanna? You're probably the most hurt out of all of us."

"Where is here? we can't really go back to the bar.. and I don't want to go back and be made to marry Erryon. I don't know what I'm going to do" she said honestly and squirmed out of Mercy's arms. "Where did Esme go?"

Esme didn't hear anything from the room, not a sound so she assumed they were long gone. She slid down against the wall and sighed. Why should she feel bad? if Nathan was a murderer and was using Tanna, she shouldn't feel bad.

"She's outside, can you not hear her? She stepped out a moment ago and has been standing there...Tanna...if you need to...you should go take a walk, get some fresh air to clear your mind. Mercy, Esme, and I will decide on what we'll do from here on out."

"A walk.. yeah.. that sounds good." She pulled herself together and walked to the door. In the hallway she paused, unsure of what to do. She shrugged a little and headed towards the exit, maybe she'd just get some fresh air like Darian suggested, maybe she'd walk out the exit and not come back. Once outside she sat on a bench and looked around. She wondered what Mercy, Esme and Darian would decide for them too do.

Mercy walked over to bed and plopped onto the edge slightly "This is pretty crazy, isn't it? Any suggestions as to what we should do?"

"I told you I'd stay by your side Mercy, so...I plan to take the bar if no one else will. I'll watch after you all, I will keep you all safe but...I cannot mend a broken heart."

"What if Tanna doesn't come back? what do we do then, just go back to the bar and see if she comes back?" Mercy chewed on her bottom lip and moved over to Darian and sat down next to him, she rested her head against his shoulder and sighed.

Esme walked into the room again. "She probably won't want anything to do with me. It's my fault, when he said he was the prince of vampires, I said something.. snarky like.. oh Nathan will be happy there is another like him here." she sighed and curled up on one of the chairs. "Should I feel this bad? he was a murderer?"

Darian shook his head. "No. Its not your fault Esme, don't ever blame yourself. The three of us, Erryon, Ichiro, and I, we were all in on it. We knew from the beginning Nathan was the murderer but...Erryon and I didn't do anything until we had proof. But I guess Ichiro's memory was proof enough."

Mercy squirmed a little on the bed "The other elf, the one Tanna isn't fond of.. Does he know she's here? I don't know the whole story but wasn't Tanna going to be forced to marry him by the elf king or something? If he's here.. could she be in trouble?" She tilted her head curiously "or was that all bullshit too?

Esme took in Darian's words and nodded, she still felt bad about the whole thing. She knew he was right, but she just couldn't help herself.

Mercy nodded "And if she goes back she'll be forced to marry him?" she couldn't imagine such a thing, and she wondered if Tanna would go back not caring if she'd be forced to marry the man she'd clearly despised. "That stinks.."

Esme looked around the room "Would any of you have a problem going back to the bar and picking up where he left off? I think that Tanna might not want to go back there."

"Hm...yes. A bad predicament for Tanna, but thats the way it stands right now." Turning to Esme, he nodded. "I'll take Nathan's role as the owner of the bar, that way none of us become homeless. "

Mercy shrugged at Esme's question "if Tanna doesn't want to go back and marry.. whatever his name is, she'll come with. I don't think she has anywhere else to go, and she made good money in tips." Way more then Mercy ever made.

It was then that Tanna walked back into the room. "I'll go back to the bar, it isn't as if I have anywhere else to go is it. Unless I want to marry Erryon" she shuddered softly. But at this point, she wondered was Erryon really such a bad fate, look at what she HAD given herself to. A murdering vampire.

Ichiro entered the room, his cheek bleeding slightly but he seemed to beam with pride. "The deed is done." Darian nodded, understanding what happened. "Well...I'm going to take a guess that nobody wants to finish their vacation here do they?" He said as he went over to the drawer, tapping on it meaning it was time to go and that they'd better get packed up.

Tanna took one look at the prince of vampires and thought she'd crumple. She just found out that the man she'd come to fall in love with was a murderer, and was using her. With the prince's words she figured Nathan for dead. And that hurt, it shouldn't she thought but it really did. She glanced at her pack and shrugged "I'm ready to leave when you guys are"

Mercy hadn't even unpacked, so she was ready as well but no words were spoken from her since she figured Darian already knew.

Esme looked from Darian to Ichiro and shrugged " I think I'll stay here... maybe they're hiring" she raised an eyebrow and shrugged slightly. She didn't belong with them, and she knew it.

Ichiro shook his head as he walked over to Esme. "Come now, who's going to be my bed buddy at the bar for when we return?" Darian raised an eyebrow. "Sir, you're coming with us?" Ichiro nodded and smiled. "But of course I am, I've already had my things sent to the bar while you all were on your little bus trip. My master bed should be in the room as we speak." He said smiling.

"Maybe you could steal Mercy away from Darian there?" she asked, but she knew she was sunk. She was going back to the bar. "Fine, fine.. I'll go get packed" she mumbled as she walked from Darian's room back to the one she'd been in. Mercy looked at the vampire prince and then scooted closer to Darian.

Tanna looked at Ichiro and frowned a little, but she kept reminding herself that it was this, marrying Erryon or going homeless, and the other two ideas did not appeal.

"We'll leave when Esme gets back." Darian said as he sat down on the bed rubbing his head, still trying to figure out how to make the best of the situation they were in. Ichiro turned and spoke to them. "I must go get something of importance." He said before leaving the room.

Mercy reached out and grabbed Darian's hand "It'll be alright, you know."

Back in her room Esme quickly tossed everything she'd taken out of her pack, back into it. After everything was packed she at the edge of the bed and dropped her head into her hands.

Ichiro passed her room and looked over to see her with her head in her hands. He walked over and sat down beside her all the while rubbing her back. "Ah cmon now...tell your Prince whats wrong?" He said as he barred his fangs, oh so wanting to turn her but resisting. It had been far too long since the last vampire he had turned...which was actually Nathan.

"Everyone has already told me not to blame myself for my big mouth. I don't feel bad about whatever has happened to Nathan, since he's a murderer. But I hurt Tanna in opening my mouth to you, I feel bad for that. " She shrugged a little "I don't enjoy hurting people, did you know he was here?"

"Yes and no...I was here by accident, and had completely forgotten about him while I tried to relax. Erryon showed up and informed me that Darian told him Nathan was coming here...though I might not have been paying too much attention. Don't get too down on yourself Esme." He said as he laid his head against her shoulder in a fashion where his fangs barred against the flesh of her shoulder.

She shivered gently as he lay his head on her shoulder. Esme let her eyes drift closed, she was pretty sure those were his fangs, and that shouldn't excite her. "You don't want to drink my blood" she said softly "I'm a witch."

"Oh really now...I know about the little witch hunt they all did back there...it makes you all that more...exotic as a human." He said smirking as his fangs began to prod against the flesh of her neck.

Back
Top Bottom