Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

"You'll see, lets go." He said as he brought her into a room with Erryon in it. On the bed...was a coffin glowing at where the top and the actual coffin connected. "The process is done though...its not fully...well, in other words its set in motion but its not ready to be removed yet." Ichiro nodded understanding Erryon's weird words. "Wanna give me a hand with this you two?" Erryon said to them as he lifted the coffin.

Esme backed away from the coffin and bumped into the wall "What the hell.." she scooted along the wall and dashed out the door, she didn't care if they all though she was crazy, or weak she just couldn't help with that thing! She ran back to her room, she may be the one who was going to burn for witchcraft but that whole crew was insane.

And now she was going to be a vampire.. she was just as insane as them.

Ichiro and Erryon looked at eachother and shrugged. "She acts like she's never seen a coffin before." Erryon said as he and Ichiro picked it up and began to load it onto the back of the bus.

She wanted to pull on a pair of jeans grab her pack and run, but maybe she was overreacting. It wasn't every day that a person saw a glowing coffin. And she couldn't really leave, she didn't know how to be a vampire. So instead of running, she pullled on her own clothing and went back to the room she assumed that Mercy was still in to wait with her.

Erryon and Ichiro stayed in the bus as they waited for the others to arrive. Darian was with Esme and his eyes went wide at the fact she was still wearing his shirt. He was hoping Mercy wouldn't think anything. He was also hoping that Esme had switched into a pair of clothing of her own. "So...we all ready to go?"

Mercy and Esme in unison agreed that they were ready to get away from the spa. But Esme couldn't help but think that this had turned into the worst vacation she'd ever been on. They followed Darian out to the bus, and took their seats.

Normally a ride home seemed quicker than the ride going somewhere but Esme doubted that would be the case with this bus ride.

As everyone took their seats on the bus, Darian had sat with Mercy, and Ichiro to Esme, leaving Erryon with an empty seat. He smiled to Tanna but did not call her over.

Tanna frowned and curled into herself when Erryon smiled to her. It hadn't been that long ago that the man had delivered a swift backhand against her cheek when she'd talked back to him. But now that she thought about it, she wondered if it all hadn't been some elaborate ruse to put her Nathan's path. She shook her head and dismissed the idea. She was hurt, not paranoid.

Mercy snuggled into Darian, laid her head on his shoulder and drifted off to sleep.

Darian saw that Tanna was having a hard time trying to find somewhere to sit, so He pulled Mercy onto his lap to let her rest and patted the empty seat next to him. "You can sit here Tanna." He said smiling to her.

"It's ok Darian, I'm a big girl.. I can handle sitting next to Erryon for awhile.. why don't you stretch out your legs over the other seat?" she moved past the pair and settled into the seat next to Erryon. She was a grown woman, she could be civil.

Upon seeing her sit next to him, Erryon smiled at her as he looked at her. "Well...have you decided to come back with me to the elf land or must I drag you there myself?" He said, still smiling because this was all a ruse. He had a good bye gift in mind for her, though he wanted to lead her on.

"I've decided no such thing. Unless you've some how turned into a man who doesn't hit women, which I highly highly doubt." She sat at the end of her chair, clinging to the edge. Why did he have to be such a slimy being? If only he hadn't hit her, things would be different right now. She silently watched Darian and Mercy, and Esme and Ichiro. Her father always told her that life was not fair, especially when one lived as long as elves did. She really needed to remember it.

Erryon sighed as he wrapped his arm around her, pulling her in tightly to him to keep up the guise of him being a cruel person. "You're coming home with me...whether you like it or not. The Elf Lord wishes to speak with you on your little escape. We've dealt with the vampire, and now you'll live a happier life." He said, not telling her by 'dealing' with the vampire he turned him into a human...or at least he was becoming human while in the coffin.

Tanna stiffened when he pulled her against him but didn't say a word. "The elf lord" she snorted a very un-ladylike gesture. She wanted to curse and rage at him and the elf lord but instead she just pulled into herself and dealt with his scummy arm around her during the ride.

"Oh come now my little Tanna...do you not wish to be ravished by Elf royalty?" He said as he began to lightly kiss up and down her neck. "You're still as intoxicating as ever...even if you're not a virgin."

Tanna had had enough, she shoved Erryon away from her and "I do not wish to be ravished by anyone and I don't care a whit what you think!" she shook her head, and shoved her red hair out of her eyes. She was extremely glad that he had not been the one to get her virginity.. but it didn't make it better that a murdering vampire did.

Erryon held his hands out to her as if asking for peace. "Alright alright, lets just calm down...take a deep breath...and stay quiet this whole ride home hm? I've got a surprise for you when we get there."

She sent a hard glare his way and wished she'd sat down first so she could rest her head on the side of the bus, she'd sleep and this ride wouldn't feel like it was taking an eternity. She the bus bumped along the road she found herself wishing for home, not elfland but her actual home the belongings she'd left behind. If only she could go back without having to marry Erryon.

Erryon frowned seeing her as sad as she was. Sighing, he couldn't keep it a secret any longer. "Nathan's just fine. We didn't kill him." He said bluntly as he kept his eyes looking out the window.

"Does it matter? He's still a murderer that wanted to use me for my blood" she snorted again "And that back fired because it made him sick and I stopped letting him feed off of me. I feel used all around, nothing is going to change that Erryon." She glanced out his window and followed it up with "I don't think you're who you pretend to be either." And it had all happened in the shortest amount of time.

He decided to keep the human part of Nathan bit to himself as she moved on to something that caught his interest. "Oh really? And what do you mean by that? Who do you think I truly am?"

"I have no clue. I just don't think you are what you make yourself out to be." she said softly as she continued to gaze out the window and watch the horizon as if she were looking for the answers in it.

Back
Top Bottom