Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Tanna shoved Nathan back against the bed, her hands on his shoulders her nails digging into his skin roughly as she ground her hips against him and then torturously slow she began to ride him, letting him feel every inch of her body as she slid up on him, and clenched hard around him as she slid down taking him deep and then grinding.

"Just relax Darian" Mercy whispered against his ear as she moved behind him. Her fingers kneaded his tight muscles. They worked down his shoulders and his back and then up again she felt every glorious inch of him under her hands. "I want to make you feel good."

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd289/Wyrmfoot/Anime%20Guy/GunnedDown.jpg
(Ichiro)

"Just you being in my arms is enough for that Mercy...you don't have to do this...we can just lay down and...do that thing humans do where two loved ones are huddled next to eachother in bed...cuddling I believe it was called?" He said a bit confused on what he was saying.

Nathan moaned as he felt her body engulf him. He smirked and loved the feel of her grinding against him. "Damn girl...you're really good at this. Remind me tomorrow morning to give you an...extra bit of natural sun screen before you go into the spa." He said winking to her, hoping she'd get the reference.

(Gotta go. See ya.)

"We have plenty of time to cuddle.. just let me Darian.. don't argue." She used her hands and continued to knead the tight muscles of his back. He was relaxed but the tension was still in his body, probably because of their situation. But Mercy just wanted him to know what it felt like to have somone care for him.

"Thank you Lover" Tanna whispered as she bit her lip again, drawing blood and leaning down to kiss him. Her body continued it's slow ride over him, she used the walls of her pussy to clench and basically massage him within her.

(lol at your sig)

Nathan raised an eyebrow when she said that. "Well thats interesting..." He said smiling to her as she rode him, he couldn't lie as this was such a great feeling she was giving his cock. "You've never called me anything other than 'Stone' before, much less 'Lover'."

Darian nodded and laid back as Mercy began to massage his muscles. It felt great, and he seemed to just relax right then and there.

"That's not true.. Once or twice I've called you Nathan" she said as she continued ride him, picking up the pace and riding him harder and faster. "But, you are my lover are you not?" she bit at his lip gently.

Mercy sat back on her heels as she worked her hands slowly over Darian's body, it was almost as if she were trying to memorize him with her finger tips, she moved her hands up his back, to his shoulders and rubbed slowly outwards and down his arms.

"Once or twice indeed." He said smiling. When she bit his lip, he pulled back gently so he could get it back to himself to speak again as she rode him. "Funny how things started out...I practically try to eat you and you beg me to keep you alive as long as you work for me. First night, all I did was rub your nipples but then the next night...thats when it all started, did it not?"

Darian sat there quietly as she massaged him. It was obvious he loved the feeling of the tension of his body giving away. He seemed to slump over against the backrest of the bed, his shoulder leaning against it, as she massaged him.

"You talk too much Stone" she muttered against his lips right before she pushed him back and rode him harder. She loved the way he filled her, the way he stretched her. Her hips ground, it was getting harder for her to keep control.

Mercy slid from behind Darian and straddled his lap, her thighs gripped his hips and she looked down into his eyes. "Darian.. I was wondering.. are you a virgin?"

Nathan laughed to himself as she said that, knowing he was. Though it was purposely to annoy her while this was going on. While she rode him, his head laid against the backrest and he had a pleasured look on his face as he began to buck his hips so his cock went in her faster.

Darian looked at Mercy, a bit shocked. "Why are you asking such a question? What importance does it have? Well...to answer, yes. As I've said, I'm not to love until ten years from now...though, I'm not one of the more sleazy guards who just screw people at every corner."

Tanna cried out and let her head fall back as he began to buck his hips against her. Her body shook with pleasure and her nails scraped down his shoulders and chest leaving little red welts in their wake. "Yes.. fuck me back Stone.. you feel so amazing."

Mercy frowned, resting her curvy bottom against Darian's lap "I didn't mean to offend you, and I didn't think you were that kind of man. I just.. wondered. I've never had sex either.. I was kind of scared to tell you.."

Esme was flipping t.v stations bored with every one of them and unaware of the events going on in the other rooms. It kind of sucked, she realized since she was so used to being with the other four.

Nathan nodded as he continued to thrust back into her, he could feel he'd cum ever so soon but he was trying his best to push it back to keep this going on. "Tell me how good it feels babe, tell your lover!" He said from the rush of the event.

Darian looked at her confused. "Scared...to tell me? Why is that? Is it because...of when we saw Tanna and Nathan?"

"God Nathan it feels amazing, you feel amazing.. I'm gonna cum" she whimpered as he continued to thrust into her. She ground down on him, her body clenching and convulsing around his hard length. Her orgasm built rapidly and exploded through her body. Leaving her clinging tightly to Nathan's body.

Mercy looked away a little "I guess, because Tanna is so sure of herself. She knew what she wanted and she went after it. And I'm so opposite. I was afraid you'd want me to be more like Tanna I suppose." She bit her bottom lip gently.

Nathan let her rest against him as she came. He smiled and held her in his arms as he waited a bit for her to recover from her orgasm. "You know...I'm bout near the verge myself...where do you want it baby?"

Darian shook his head. "You're the exact opposite of Tanna, thats what I like...someone quiet and innocent."

Tanna knew that she couldn't ask him to let go inside of her again, her argument the first time had been 'what could one time hurt' certainly he wouldn't go for that again, so she ground against him a few more times and then slid herself off of him. "Cum all over me, where-ever you want.. my stomach.. my breasts." She pressed her firm breasts together as she mentioned them.

"You don't care that I'm not an elf?" Mercy asked as she looked at him, some of her nerves had faded a little.

Esme flopped back against the bed and wondered what everyone was doing, well she figured Nathan and Tanna were probably getting it on. But she wondered if Darian and Mercy were figuring things out. And here she was.. Doing.. nothing.

Nathan nodded, hearing her as he watched her mash her breasts together. He began to rub his cock in her direction as he shot out, covering her breasts with various streaks of sperm that trailed from her breast to his stomach, some getting on her leg and a bit on her neck. He laid back panting. "Damn...thats the best we've had so far...haha..."

Darian shook his head. "No...I don't care...you are you, not what you think i want you to be. You're the perfect girl for me Mercy...you can't possibly get any better." He said smiling to her.

A knock was heard at Esme's door.

Tanna trailed her fingers over the cum he'd covered her with and smiled at him "mm next time you get to be on top" she teased.

Mercy leaned forward and pressed her lips against Darian's softly "You're perfect for me too." She nuzzled him slightly "even if you do snore loud enough to wake the dead."

With the knock on the door Esme frowned. If this was the person she was supposed to share the room with, wouldn't they have a key? She slipped out of bed, wondering if it was one of "Crew" as she'd come to think of them. She walked to the door and pulled it open.. "Can I help you?" she asked.

Nathan laughed as he watched her play with the cum on her body. "Looking forward to it, its awfully boring down there when your lover is the one doing all the work. Next time...I'll be the one to ravish you my little Tanna."

Darian smiled a bit as he looked at her. "Thanks...Mercy." He said as he gazed into her eyes.

At the door, Ichiro stood there. He looked around the room and then to the girl before smiling. "So the rumors are true...each room comes with a massaging chick that gives happy endings haha."

Tanna looked at him, her mouth open in shock. "Boring?! you were bored while I was riding you?"

Mercy stroked her fingers down the side of Darian's face softly as she gazed back into his eyes.

Esme frowned at the men "You are most certainly not going to get a happy ending from me.. I'm a guest here just like you. Just my luck I've got to share a room with a pig" she huffed and moved into the room, tossing a pillow on the floor "You can sleep there." she said as he pointed to floor as she crawled into the bed and proceeded to hog the whole thing.

Nathan sneered, seeing she took his joke the wrong way. "You mistake my words Tanna, I mean I merely wanted to get in on it, and not let you do all the work. Sure, its fucking amazing when you do it, but I'd like to have a try at that."

Darian smiled and laid down with his head next to her. "You're wonderful...I'm sorry...for hurting you."

"The hell...? I thought this place was supposed to give their clients excellent service, not trash." He said reffering to her. "You, get off the bed. You're gonna sleep on the floor...otherwise I'll just get you fired." HE said not really hearing when she said she was a guest.

"Oh yeah? fucking amazing is it?" she traced her fingers over his chest gently, nails scraping. "you're not so bad your self"

Mercy kissed Darian softly "it's ok, we got past it. And we'll be fine, no matter what happens."

Esme sat up with a fit. How dare anyone call her trash? "Who the hell do you think you're caliing trash you.. you deaf bastard! I said I don't work here. I'm here on vacation it's just my bad luck to have to share a room with a.. a.. jerk like you!"

Nathan wrapped his arm over her as he smiled. "Why thank you Tanna. Well then...what shall we do now since the night is still young?"

Darian smiled and nodded. "Alright...yes...no matter what happens, we'll always be fine...as long as we have each other, right?"

Ichiro laughed and sat down on the only bed in the room. He pointed to himself. "That 'jerk' happens to be the prince of vampires. I'll get what I want, when I want human. Or do you wish for me to turn you into a vampire so you'd be more willing to fall under me? In loyalty and some...other way."

Tanna huddled against Nathan and bit his neck softly. "We could go for a treatment or two.. or we could try that you on top thing"

Mercy nodded and nuzzled her forehead against Darian's "As long as we have each other"

"The Prince of Vampires you say? I'm sure Nathan will be pleased to hear that there is another of his kind here. I however don't work here, and I am not going to give you a 'happy ending' because you threaten to turn me.. " she rolled her eyes and yawned "You're a pig And I'm still not sleeping on the floor."

Nathan shook his head. "Nah...lets wait for that to happen until tonight. For now...how about a spa bath or a massage?" He said as he sat up straight and stretched.

Darian smiled and closed his eyes. "I'm a bit tired...can we rest for now?"

Ichiro laughed. "Then perhaps you'd rather sleep in the bed with me?"

Tanna slid from the bed and walked to the desk, picking up the menu that listed the treatments and services. "We could get a full body massage, or a mud bath for two" she tapped her thigh gently as she read off more options "exfoliating massage". She passed the menu to Nathan and walked over to her pack. "I want a bath of some kind."

"Yes we can" she said softly "we'll take a nap and then maybe we'll go for a treatment" Mercy wrapped her arms around Darian and let her eyes drift closed.

"If you're a vampire, you wouldn't be going to sleep now anyhow." she shouldn't even be going to sleep now she'd mess up her sleep schedule for when they all went back to the bar. "feel free to sleep on that side of the bed.." she said as she waved to the open area.

Nathan read through the list before putting it down. "Hm...how about something less cliche yet something we could do in the same tub. Perhaps we could take a nice bubble bath in one of the private bathrooms."

Darian smiled and closed his eyes to sleep.

Ichiro laughed and shook his head. "I sleep when I want, not by some dumb schedule. I can go out into the day, so there is no point in me sleeping during it."

"A bubble bath? sounds like fun!" instead of slipping into some clothes she went into the bathroom and pulled on one of the robes hanging in there.

Mercy's body snuggled tight into Darian's body as they slept.

"I see.. can all vampires go out in the day time?" she asked, thinking about Nathan and how he'd gone on the bus earlier today.

Back
Top Bottom