Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Torrid x Jugger

Tanna couldn't help but giggle when Nathan grabbed her by the hand she looked up at him "You're not really going to call me that all the time are you Stone?" she let him lead her into the bedroom.

Out in the bar Mercy and Esme were talking about the treatments they would get once they were at the spa, Mercy figured that she'd have to go into the bedroom and pack soon herself, but she wanted to give Nathan and Tanna a few minutes to themselves.

"Only if you don't want me to." He said as he closed the bedroom door behind him.

Darian sat back and listened in on the girls' talk. "So.......I take it that all is relaxing...?"

With the door closed behind them Tanna moved against Nathan, her small body brushing his. "I'll be your sex kitten." she teeth nipped at his earlobe. "As soon, as we're done packing."

Mercy moved over by Darian and leaned against the bar. "You should try some of the treatments, Nathan too. They're better than sex." after saying this Esme looked at her and burst out laughing.

"I wouldn't go that far Mercy, sex is pretty fantastic" She pushed her fingers through her black curls and was shocked when Mercy followed up with.

"Sex is alright, I wouldn't call it fantastic."

Nathan smiled and held onto her with his arms wrapped around as Tanna brushed her body against his. Smirking, he nodded before placing a kiss on her forehead. "Alright then my sex kitten...lets get to packing, shall we?" He moved over to Mercy's bed and picked up the machine. "Might want to take this...things could be interesting and fun...heheh."

Darian raised an eyebrow about the fact that the conversation turned toward sex. Chuckling as they went on, he joined in on Esme's side of the conversation. "I'd say its amazing, though, its not something I'll have everyday like Tanna and Nathan. It should be more...'special' rather than a daily thing y'know?"

Mercy looked at Darian "They don't have sex everyday.. I think we'd notice don't you? and nevermind" she mumbled. Was she the only one here who didn't think sex was all that? Must be, apparently Mercy had just never had good sex.

Her eyes a bit wide Esme looked at the bedroom door. "They just have a strong attraction that's all. If I were a man I'd be attracted to her like that too." She shrugged a little.

In the bedroom Tanna looked at the machine "really Nathan that thing is nothing but trouble". She bent over to her pack emptying it and sorting through her clothes.

"Oh cmooon. You know its fun though. Eh, alright we can leave it." He goes into his closet and hides the machine as he begins to grab some clothes to pack. "Hey babe, before we go do you need anything in town though?" He called out to her.

Darian shrugged. "I know I am but I've not thought for ever making a move for her." He turns to Esme and raised an eyebrow to what she said. "Just use your witchcraft to make you into one." He teased.

Tanna looked at Nathan and thought about it for a moment, nibbling her bottom lip "No I don't think so, I'm really excited about this. I've never been on a vacation."

Out in the bar Mercy looked at Darian "She was already Nathan's when you got here. She was already his when I got here." She shoved at his arm when he teased Esme about witchcraft. The girl didn't even bother to defend herself anymore when Darian or Nathan called her Witchy, maybe she thought of it as a nickname. But Mercy didn't think so.

"I think we've given the pair enough time." She glanced over at Darian "I'm going to go pack."

"You sure? No more clothes? You don't need a swim suit unless you're shy in the hot springs, its a nude thing cause its like a bath y'know?" He said as he sat down on his suitcase, fully packed and ready.

Darian laughed and reached out to grab her arm lightly. "Hold on, you remember how long it took for them to finish up last night right? They may still be getting it on, knowing them I bet they didn't even pack yet haha."

"I won't be shy" She said honestly as she zipped up her pack.

Mercy looked at Darian. "I doubt it, I don't hear any moaning. She wasn't all that quiet, atleast they'll have their own room for a couple days." And she wouldn't have to listen to Darian snore like he was trying to wake every dead person within a 200 mile radius.

From her stool at the bar, Esme looked at the pair. She thought that they had it bad for each other in much the same way that Nathan and Tanna did, but they were clueless. She wondered, if even though the pair would have their own rooms they'd end up in the same bed.

Nathan smiled and nodded. "Y'know...the baths are connected, they're just separated by a wooden wall that doesn't even fully separate the waters."

Darian shrugged. "Maybe. Though I still don't feel comfortable on checking in on them. Go ahead and check for yourself if you want, I'm gonna stay out here...all my clothes I need are on my back right now."

"I'm not going to check on them.. I need to pack!" she shook her head and tossed a glare in Darian's direction. That man sure had a way of getting on her nerves. She moved towards the door and knocked twice..

Tanna looked up at Nathan "I'll be fine." She moved towards the door and flung it open for Mercy, "come on in you need to get your things together." She grabbed her pack and went out into the bar.

When Tanna walked into the bar, she looked at Esme. "You need clothes.. " was all she said before she went back into the bedroom. "We need to go into town, Esme and Darian need more clothes."

Darian called out. "My suit of armor and this hoodie is good enough for me!" But Nathan shook his head as he nodded, agreeing. "Lets head into town with Esme at least and bring Darian along, he might see something he likes. Lets leave when we're all ready." He turned to Mercy. "Want to come along too Mercy?"

As she finished stuffing things into a bag Mercy shrugged "Sure why not" she finished what she was doing and set her pack aside. Walking from the bedroom she nudged Darian "Don't be a spoil sport. You can't wear a suit of armor on a vacation, and those clothes are beginning to smell" she sniffed him "and not in a pleasant way"

Tanna and Esme laughed a bit but it was Esme who spoke "Mercy be nice, we're all going to go and have a good time. No picking on the men, they're outnumbered"

(speaking of men.. are you going to bring another in?)

(I was gonna at the spa place.)

"Yeah Mercy, show some mercy." Darian said as he shrugged. He turned to Nathan. "Shall I go ahead and get some new clothes boss?" Nathan shrugged. "Do waht you will just pay for it with your own money." Darian nodded and headed out the door, waiting for them outside. "Well then, if we're all ready we should go before he freezes."

(ok cool)

Esme, Mercy and Tanna followed Nathan outside. The cool winter air hit the three woman at once, Tanna moved over towards Nathan, walking next to him and linking her arm through his. She didn't know if he minded when she did things like this, but she liked the comfort of him next to her.

Mercy watched Tanna move and claim Nathan's arm. She didn't want it, but she wanted someone who she could do that with. She thought about waking up with Darian's arm around her and how comfortable it had been. But it seemed to her that they could only get along when they were asleep, so she stayed back with Esme and made small talk as they went to town.

Darian walked on his own and seemed to have a relaxed, blank face on him as he walked with the group in the very back. Turning with the others, he entered into a clothing store and seemed to dissolve into the shelves and rows of clothes folded onto them for view. Nathan took Tanna over to the back. "Well then...some new clothes would be good for both of us, wouldn't it?"

"Sure why not?" Tanna never needed an excuse to shop, she was a woman. But she didn't spend much since she wanted to save most of her money for the mountain spa. She did however grab a bathing suit, just in case.

Mercy and Esme searched the shelves and racks together giving each other advice on tops and bottoms. All the while, Mercy kept her eyes searching for Darian. She kept telling herself that she didn't feel anything for him, nope not a thing. But when there eyes did meet, she kept thinking about sleeping in his arms. She snapped out of herself when she heard Esme say "I'm going to keep looking, why don't you go find Darian?"

She shrugged and walked towards where she'd seen him last. "So, find anything you like?" her voice, was quite as she spoke, tentative almost.

Nathan smiled as he began to imagine her in the swimsuit. "Not bad not bad....hm...any suggestions on what I should wear? Perhaps something that'll make you laugh? I have no shame...though, don't make me look like a chick babe haha."

Darian looked over to Mercy and smiled. "No, not really. Just more hoodies...not really something to wear to a spa...maybe some swimming trunks might go well but...hm...I've never actually...swam before..."

"Never swam before?" Mercy asked as she began looking through the items Darian was going to purchase, she put some of the things back, and handed him others. "Well, I don't think the spa will have anything to deep, mostly you'll be able to stand in or sit in it safely." She handed him a pair of trunks.

On the other side of the store Tanna was doing the same thing with Nathan, pointing out shirts and pants she thought would look good on him while Esme searched the womens section by herself. She had a vision, of how this trip would be. She'd be alone for most of it, she couldn't help but feel down. They'd offered her a home, and a job and a vacation. But what she really wanted was to fit in, maybe if she made more of an effort?

Esme walked over to where Mercy and Darian were, and helped Mercy pick out clothes for him.

Nathan smiled as he went and paid for the clothes Tanna picked out for him. He went to the dressing room and began to immediately put them on, nice fresh clothes just off the hanger. He came out and smiled. "How do I look Tanna?" He said presenting his new clothes to her.

Darian looked at the atire with disbelief. Something so thin could actually be worn? "But...these thin clothes look like they can hardly even protect against cuts from even a simple butter knife...what is this....thread? This is oddly different from the linen mythril..."

"Good enough to eat" Tanna said as she moved to the tips of her toes and kissed his cheek.

"Darian, you're not in the elven guard anymore. You don't need armor, you need clothes." She tossed another shirt on his pile and then shoved him towards the check out counter. "I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in these clothes than your armor."

Nathan smiled and rubbed the back of his head. "That good huh? Better not keep you hungry huh? Haha...lets get the others so we can head out tomorrow." He said smiling as he took her hand to find Mercy, Esme, and Darian.

Darian was protesting but it was of no use. He tried on the new clothes and came out, wearing a red shirt with a nice dark dragon body going across it from top right to bottom left. He paired it up with blank gym shorts that would double as swimming trunks. "Um...I feel like an idiot..."

Mercy sighed "you look fine, you may be a bit cold on the walk back to the bar. But you look fine." she liked the way the shirt hugged his chest a bit. But she didn't say anything about it, she just paid for her purchases and met up with everyone else at the front of the store.

As they all walked back Tanna slid her hand into Nathan's and and Esme fell back, walking behind the rest of the group.

Darian seemed unaffected by the cold, but he had to get used to wearing shirts rather than armor and uniforms that he usually wore. Nathan smiled as he kept his hands in Tanna's as they approached the bar. It was now late, but they decided to keep the bar closed for the night. Seeing as how the night was their day, Nathan sat back against the counter. "So....you all excited bout the trip?"

Tanna fairly bounced with excitement as she moved to pack the purchases that she and Nathan made in their packs. And she wondered why everyone else seemed so subdued.

Mercy and Esme sat a table folding their clothes. Mercy however kept glancing back at Darian, it was the first time she'd seen him in anything but a hoodie, and she decided that she really like the way he was put together. She wondered if he would try to get in her bed at the spa, so he could sleep with his arm around her.

"I for one am really excited, I've never been on a vacation before.. let alone to spa!" Esme said as she folded a tiny shirt with an extremely low cut front.

Back
Top Bottom