Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heating up the Ice Captain ( xetfxfanx and Stormgale)

"yes taicho." She began pulling off her clothes, grinning8

He let his hands brush over her bare skin "mmm you smell nice" he cooed, nibbling on her ear, pressing close

She shivered at his touch, hips shifting. "taicho." her voice was pleading

"Make me yours. take me." she was obviously aroused. Her tone was slightly pleading.

She let out a shaky breath, soon moaning softly. A blush tinged her cheeks. "taicho?" she mumbled, looking to him. Now, most expected her to not be, but she was a virgin. She was usually just a big tease.

He sllid in and out of her, drunk on the scent and the pleasure "mmm yes?" he purred out, brushing his lips along her chest./

She gently gripped his back, shivering when his lips brushed her chest. "I was a virgin." she mumbled, eyes drifting down to him. She wondered faintly how he'd take it. and what about him? Had he ever done this before?

He hadn't "Oh" he said, still a little dazed as he flicked his tongue against her nipple... he hadn't but he was holding up well with slow rhythmic thrusts

She chuckled faintly, knowing he was in a daze. His tongue against the sensitive nub made her shiver and let out a faint moan. Her hips bucked of their own accord.

He drank in the sensation as he locked his lips round her nipple, tongue lapping against it as he started to thrust deeper... even more dazed and suggestible now.

She moaned softly, her body moving with his. "taicho, a bed might be more comfortable." she then whispered into his ear, "and easier for you to get deeper in me."

"Then leead the way" he said as he grasper her chest, too busy enjoying her to figure out where to go.

She led him to her bed, making both of them lower onto it. She smirked a bit. "I can feel you're much deeper now." she mumbled, moaning faintly.

He slid deeper into her, using the new position to bring new pleasure to them, even as his teeth gently teased her nipple in between his groans

She moaned and began move her hips with his. "More taicho. Deeper~" she pleaded. She then looked to his mouth, grinning. "Suck."

He did as she complied, thrusting harder as he sucked on her nipples... still drunk with pleasure.

"Oh taicho~" she moaned softly, nails digging into his back. She stopped moving her hips, just letting him have her.

He groaned as he sucked and fucked, deeper and harder with each moment, his free hand pinching her other nipple

She let out moans, each one getting higher pitched. She raked her nails down his back, soon wanting to just kiss him. Among other things...

He continued, teeth grazing her nipple as he sucked, thrusting harder and faster.. aching to make her relase.

"Hitsugaya, i'm getting close!" she warned, her walls tightening around him. Wait, if he released in her, she could get pregnant...

Back
Top Bottom