Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heating up the Ice Captain ( xetfxfanx and Stormgale)

"Giving up already?" he asked with a quirked brow, looking into her eyes still, blushing at how... well cute she seemed to get, less ooozing sexuality more... just huggability.

She closed her eyes. "Taicho, i've been having nightmares I die." she admitted. "I haven't been sleeping much." That was why she was so tired now. 'Please don't let him think i'm being childish.' she thought

HE shifted over and sat on her desk "Why didn't you say so sooner" he said, concern in his voice "Come on then let's get you to bed" he said simply, shifting to pick the larger girl up

Her blue eyes shifted up to him. "Will you stay while I sleep?" Her tone was pleading. she needed someone there to comfort her if she had a nightmare. She usually woke up, screaming and drenched in sweat

He smiled "Ill stay up" he said as he lifted the larger girl up, leading her tired body to bed even as he softly whispered assurances to her... he would protect her.

"Thanks taicho." she whispered, soon to her room in Tenth Division's barracks. She headed inside and laid on her bed, nuzzling her pillow once under her blanket.

He sat down next to her "Sweet dreams" he said, setting himself up for a long night... not going to renege on his promise to her

Her eyes closed and she fell asleep, looking absolutely cute. She also seemed at peace. Well, for now, anyway. Her first dreams were of her snuggling her taicho in bed...

He couldn't help but smile at her cute expresion... it was so detached from how she acted most of the time it was.... refreshing

She soon whined, tossing a bit. Already she was beginning to sweat, in her dreams running from a rather large Hollow in her dreams. Her face scrunched up as she tried to escape her dreams, but was unable to.

He lent in, brushing his fingers through her hair in a soothing motion "It's alright" he said in a comforting voice, trying to abate her dreams

She calmed at the contact, her dream Hollow vanishing. It was replaced by Hitsugaya-taicho's voice, then him himself in her dreams. Her face relaxed, and the grip on her sheets did as well.

He noticed the relaxation, continuing for a little while before going back to reading... letting the poor woman sleep/

The female groaned, her blue eyes flickering open to the sun in her eyes. Birds were chirping outside. She sat up and rubbed her eyes, looking around sleepily. She could vaguely remember having Hitsugaya with her in her dreams. She gasped when she saw he was there in reality. So it wasn't a dream.

He had dozed off himself, eyes closed as he snored softly, his hand resting by her side.. he obviously tried to keep guarding her, just he lost his battle against exhaustion

The female smiled, tucking him under her blanket. Deciding to just watch him sleep, she didn't move off her bed. She wouldn't wake him, she knew how much he valued his sleep. Besides, he probably needed it.

Eventually he woke up, finding himself nestled against two comfortable pillows... which were warm... and squishy... and they are Matsumoto's breasts. He Woke with a start when he realized, looking up at her with hazy eyes "Mmm what's going on?" he asked, blushing a dark red

She looked down to him. "Morning taicho. You fell asleep after staying with me the night and uh...nuzzled into my breasts." she chuckled. "You're adorable when you're sleeping."

"Lies" he said as he turned away and huffed "I am not adorable" he added as he got up, slipping his captain's shirt on.

She sighed and stood, going to get her clothes. "I want to go shopping." she mumbled, frowning. "Taicho? Do you wanna maybe get breakfast with me?"

"Youll pester me till I do so Alright" he said as he fixed his hair, trying to get it back into the spikes.

She went to her hair spray and stuff and picked up a bottle of gel. "Do you need this?" she asked, holding it out. She had always wondered if he did use gel in his hair.

Back
Top Bottom