Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heating up the Ice Captain ( xetfxfanx and Stormgale)

"Some people have naturally gravity-defying hair." she retorted, soon handing him the gel. Her hand brushed his, and she felt a small thrill go through her. She then backed up a bit. "I have to shower."

"THank you" he said, feeling the small tingle from the contact "don't take too long though" he added, starting to apply the gel to his hair

She grabbed a towel and a clean uniform before heading into her bathroom. She undressed in there, soon slipping into the warm water. Her body wash and shampoo smelt of watermelons.

(ooc: He should smell it and be entranced)

((OOC: when she gets out of the bath and he gets close :3))

He finished up, making sure he was presentable as he waited for her, giving her a little privacy to get changed

She got out of the shower and dried, throwing her clothes on. She blow dried her hair, humming a small tune from she had no idea where. Once her hair was dry, she headed out, into her room.

She chuckled and poked his back when she was behind him. "i'm right here, silly." she commneted, chuckling more

"Heeeeeey" he said his voice softening as his favorite smell wrapped around him "So ready to go?" he asked, looking into her eyes

"yes, i'm ready to go." She went out of her room, soon trading her slippers for her outdoor shoes

"I know this nice breakfast place. Follow me." With that, she headed off

He followed, sticking close to that scent... if she looked down she could probably notice how dazed he is

She noticed when she looked down, and she grinned. "Hey taicho?" She wanted to take advantage of his trance...

"Do you wanna go back to my room and smell my body wash some more?" She hoped he didn't suspect she was using that to just jump him

She took his hand and headed to her room once again. She was smirking devilishly.

(ooc: >.< I want them to do IT already damn et! lol)

(-grins- Impatient girl)

He leant into her the moment they were in privacy, his face in between her ample breasts

(ooc: I can';t help i'm sexually oriented)

She smirked and gently gripped his chin. She lifted his head and kissed him,. She just wanted him inside her so badly

Her fingers tangled in the hair at the base of his neck. Her other hand trailed down his spine.

Her lips parted, her mind racing. Was she finally going to get in Hitsugaya's pants? The very thought made her aroused

Her breath hitched, and she moaned softly. Her hips moved closer to his

Back
Top Bottom