Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Heating up the Ice Captain ( xetfxfanx and Stormgale)

X

xetfxfanx

All was rather quiet around 8 pm in the Seireitei. The leaves in the gardens dotting the Seireitei were beautiful shades of gold, red and brown. It was just right outside in the night air, not too hot, not too cold. A light drizzle sprinkled the ground, making noise as they hit the roof of Taicho Toshirou Hitsugaya's office. Inside the Taicho and his Fukutaicho sat at their respective desks, with Hitsugaya doing the paperwork Matsumoto had been assigned, as per usual.

Matsumoto let out a faint huff, watching her captain as he did her half of the paperwork. "Oh Taicho, why don't you ever take a break? All those papers must be stressing you out big time. Come on, some fun will be really good for you~" she said, voice sing-song like. Although all the really wanted to do was to get her Taicho drunk and maybe have some fun with him.

Reaching into her desk, the female pulled out a lollipop and unwrapped it. She licked it once, sexually, before taking it into her mouth. The whole display was sexual, as Matsumoto wanted to tease her Taicho. it was always fun when he finally did get aroused, as she usually walked off without a word. Leaving a guy hanging only made it better if they really got down to fun, so she mused.

"If I don't get this done I'll get a long Discussion with the general, and I rather not be on the bad side of his fiery temper" he added, placing the finished stack of papers. He was used to her antics by now, finding them an annoying distraction from his duties "And your kind of fun would have me as bad as Kyoraku, and I'd rather be boring than drunk" he added with a dry frown.

He caught her display out of the corner of his eye, his mind making the connection almost instantly from her licking and sucking, shaking his head before getting back to work, continuing to scribble down reports, trying to ignore the Buxom Beauty distracting him.

She pouted, taking the lollipop from her mouth. "Or we could stay in here, and maybe no one would ever find out." She soon got out of he seat and sat on her desk, head on her hand. Her top shifted a bit, the fabric moving to expose a little bit more of her cleavage than usual. She popped the lollipop back in, making little, "mmmmm~" noises every now and again.

"I doubt you could keep it in that you managed to get me drunk" he said with a raised brow, barely hiding the shiver that came through him at the sight of her and the sound she made as she teased him. "So then why don't you go find some nice boy to play around with im sure it wouldn't take much work for you to get him to "Play" with you" he added, the next stack done

"You think I can't keep a secret?" She frowned and got up, soon leaning on his desk. "But Taicho, I CAN keep my mouth shut, see?" With this, she sealed her lips around the lollipop, just standing there and not opening her mouth. It was hard, but she wanted to prove she was worthy. After a while, she needed a breath of air. "And I thought a taicho was supposed to trust his fukutaicho with his life. But yet you can't trust little old me to not say I got you drunk." she mumbled, after a deep breath

"I trust you with my life, just not my secrets" he said simply as he looked at her, eyes flicking down to the cleavage on view as she lent over his desk. "And stop that" he added, taking the lollipop from her lips when she opened them for breath and sticking it in his lips "Cherry, Interesting" he said as he stuck it into the corner of his mouth... just to stop that image she put in his head when she licked and sucked it.

"Hey! Do you know how hard it is to keep my own candy with Fukutaicho Yachiru running around? I had to stop hiding my candy in my bra because she woudl just reach right in and take it." She pouted. "And I have a watermelon one hiding somewhere, if you want it. I just want that one back." Yes, she did know of his love for watermelons.

He had to pause at that image... her antics having an adverse effect on his imagination it seemed. He took the lollipop out of his lips "Show me the watermelon one and then you'll get your one back" he said simply, popping it back in, licking it in his mouth as he continued to work... he still had his childish moments it seemed.

The female headed over to her desk, bending over a bit to get to her candy drawer. "Oh, and Taicho, that could be called an indirect kiss. I mean, it WAS in my mouth and now it's in yours." she called out from behind her desk, soon getting a handful of watermelon lollipops. Hey, she liked the flavor too...

He blushed at that realisation "Well then now you have a story to tell" he said as he took the lollipop out, slipping it between her lips before her took one of the delicious one's, slipping it into his, trying to get back to work now... though his imagination had other ideas, not that he would let her realize of course.

"Maybe I do, or maybe we could make it" she leaned over and whispered the rest of her sentence into his ear, "our little secret." She made sure her hot breath flooded over his ear, before she pulled away and sucked her lollipop again

He shuddered visibly as she whispered in her ear, feeling the hot sensation wash over it, looking away even as he sucked... any chance of getting work done gone it seemed "So any more indecent plans to compromise me?" he asked her, matter of factly

"if you only knew of the plans this pretty little mind can come up with." she gently tapped her temple with her pointer finger. "There's that cup of water on my desk... the lollipops, as you've already seen, sitting in a sexual way on my desk, moaning your name under my breath~" the list went on and on

"You do realize you just implied your stupid?" he asked with a raised brow, smirking playfully at her... though that slowly faded as she listed those thing "How can you sexualize a cup of water?" he asked, brain slightly freezing at the thought... it didn't make sense.

She smirked and laid on her desk, accidentally knocking over the glass of water. It spilled onto her shirt. "Oh dear, my shirt's wet... And I don't have a spare one." She looked to him. "You don't mind if I take my wet shirt off, do you? Good." She then proceeded to take it off, not caring if he objected. She'd show him how she could use water to her advantage.

He raised a serious objection, looking away from her indecency... he wasn't going to play into her games that easily, looking at the next report he tried to figure out what he was supposed to write but certain... images in his mind disrupted his train of thought

She pouted a bit, eyes drifting up as she thought. A drip of water trickled down her exposed skin, trailing along her cleavage and braline. She didn't notice, however. After a while, though, she began to shiver, getting a bit cold. "T-taicho? i'm cold." She hoped he woudl offer to try and warm her up. After all, it was only his reishi that was cold. His body was rather warm. Even souls had to keep a constant body temperature, though it was only a few degrees less than a living temperature.

He slipped off his captain's uniform, Not looking at her body... or following that drop of water down her cleavage (not at all). He was now bare from the waste op as he offered her his cloak "This is what you get for bieng so perverse" he said, gently wrapping the small garment around her, hopefully warming her up a bit... blushing slightly as he tried to work.

She pulled it closer around her, blinking a bit. She tried her damndest to to look at him, but the temptation was just too strong. She bit back a comment, liking the small glimpse of him she got

He sat back down... still shirtless as he looked up at her "Is something wrong?" he asked with that raised brow, not really realising he might be tempting her like she was him... his brain wasn't wired that way.

"Taicho..." she then got her act together. "I like what I see." she admitted, eyes lingering on his body. She shifted her hips a little, daydreaming absently of having his skin close to hers... His body pressed to her. She shivered at the thought.

He paused for a moment "What are you....." his brain then clicked, causing him to turn just a little scarlet "Thank you" he said as he looked away, shivering in unison with her "So are... are you warm now?" he asked, seeming genuinely concerned

She looked away, shaking her head to clear those thoughts. They could be used for later....fun. "Yes, thanks Taicho." She gave him a breath taking smile.

He sucked in a breath, her smile doing exactly what it was meant to "You... You are welcome" he murmured as he locked her gaze.. not going to look at her ample assets again.

Her eyes sparkled a bit, seeming to smile as well. She soon yawned, cutely, blushing faintly. She folded up her shirt, using it as a pillow before she leaned on it.

Back
Top Bottom