A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

She gave him a smile trying to do her new job as she was still sucking him deeply. Her hands were playing around with his trying to give them some attention also. As she would let few times her tongue lick them. She groaned softly feeling his smacks as she was moving her body sexy and with the music, still sitting on her knees and trying to make her first client happy or even more than happy.

amaya said:
She gave him a smile trying to do her new job as she was still sucking him deeply. Her hands were playing around with his trying to give them some attention also. As she would let few times her tongue lick them. She groaned softly feeling his smacks as she was moving her body sexy and with the music, still sitting on her knees and trying to make her first client happy or even more than happy.

He loved what she was doing and she was pleasing him all right in sucking his cock. Feeling her hands feeling her hands touching his. He loved the attention that she was giving him. "I love how you suck beautiful!" He says smiling to her. Oh he was more than pleased with her treatment to him. "I am almost close to cumming baby!" He tells her as he watches her head bob up and down his shaft.

She smiled and nodded at him "as you like..." she managed to murmur as she felt his hard member deep inside her throat. She was still sucking him and letting her tongue rolling on his shaft up and down, taking her time letting him enjoying every minute of the act. Her body was still moving with the same rhythm only a bit faster.

amaya said:
She smiled and nodded at him "as you like..." she managed to murmur as she felt his hard member deep inside her throat. She was still sucking him and letting her tongue rolling on his shaft up and down, taking her time letting him enjoying every minute of the act. Her body was still moving with the same rhythm only a bit faster.

What she was doing was so incredible and he loved it! He smiled back at her watching her nod at him. "Thanks sweetness!" He heard her hardly getting her words out since her mouth was filled with his cock deep inside her mouth. He continued to rub and massage her pussy with his fingers and hands. Feeling how hot and wet she was becoming for him.

She could feel her tightness getting more wet as his finger was playing with it making her hotness rise. Few moans would escape from her mouth when ever she could as she was deep throating his hard member. Her tongue went on teasing him around as her hands would squeeze his balls rubbing them naughty.

amaya said:
She could feel her tightness getting more wet as his finger was playing with it making her hotness rise. Few moans would escape from her mouth when ever she could as she was deep throating his hard member. Her tongue went on teasing him around as her hands would squeeze his balls rubbing them naughty.

The customer was so pleased with what she was doing to him to where he could no longer take it anymore and had to cum. He finally came inside her mouth moaning in pleasure. "That is it baby! You took care of me tonight!" He said with a smile as his fingers slid deeper and deeper into her hot wet pussy that felt nice and tight around his fingers.

She felt his load inside her mouth as she started to swallow as much as she could. His seed would go through her throat and reaching her belly. She cleaned him afterwards making great work, she could still felling his fingers in her tight whole. "aahhh!!!ohhhh!!" she managed to groan now loud as her mouth was free. Amaya was breathing heavily as her tightness was wetter and felt so hot from his fingering.

amaya said:
She felt his load inside her mouth as she started to swallow as much as she could. His seed would go through her throat and reaching her belly. She cleaned him afterwards making great work, she could still felling his fingers in her tight whole. "aahhh!!!ohhhh!!" she managed to groan now loud as her mouth was free. Amaya was breathing heavily as her tightness was wetter and felt so hot from his fingering.

He watched as she cleaned his cock and did a wonderful job doing it. He just loved what she did to him. His fingers sliding inside her faster and faster now. He continued to slide harder and harder into her pussy. He then began to thrust into her. "You did a great job sexy!" He said smiling at her. He could hear her moaning loud for him and loved how she was reacting to him finger fucking her hot, wet, and tight pussy.

She spread her legs wider letting his fingers reaching deeper inside her. "ahhh!!ohhh!!ohhh!!...I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sir ahhh!!" she moaned as she was gazing him deeply as his acts would make her groan louder. She let her hands holding on him as he was pumping into her tightness making her body shake from the way he slitted his fingers in and out of her.

amaya said:
She spread her legs wider letting his fingers reaching deeper inside her. "ahhh!!ohhh!!ohhh!!...I'm glad you enjoyed it, Sir ahhh!!" she moaned as she was gazing him deeply as his acts would make her groan louder. She let her hands holding on him as he was pumping into her tightness making her body shake from the way he slitted his fingers in and out of her.

By now Amayas pussy should be use to having fingers or a mans cock inside her since she has had sex quite a few times already. He continued to slide his fingers inside her thrusting and pumping in and out of her. "Thank you baby! Now it is my turn to please you and make you happy!" He tells her with a smile on his face. He was planning on paying her very well since she made him very happy, but to really make him happy he was hoping to be inside her deeply.

She was really wet as she pushed his fingers out of her pussy, that was dripping wet as she stood on her feet. She turned around and bend on the couch on her belly spreading her legs and sitting almost on her knees as she exposed her pussy from behind. "Next round babe, ..." she said as she wanted to make him happier and she was feeling hotter as well.

amaya said:
She was really wet as she pushed his fingers out of her pussy, that was dripping wet as she stood on her feet. She turned around and bend on the couch on her belly spreading her legs and sitting almost on her knees as she exposed her pussy from behind. "Next round babe, ..." she said as she wanted to make him happier and she was feeling hotter as well.

He could tell how wet she was by the way his fingers were soaked from being inside her pussy. He watched as she stood up and then when she bent herself over in a sexy way and told him that she was ready for him to take her from behind he smiled about it. "Yes the next round and I am ready to slide inside you deeply baby!" He said to her as he climbed onto the couch kneeling on his knees he gave her nice firm ass a smack and then grabbed onto her hips now and plunged his cock into her hot, wet pussy. As he started to slide in and out of her deeper and deeper now. Faster and faster he slid inside her.

She nodded at him as he said he was ready to take her wet cunt. She placed her sexy figure in position to allow him to enter deeper inside her tightness. It wasn't long after she felt him penetrating her wet whole making her moans and groans grown. "aaahh!! ohhh!! ahh!!!" she was groaning as he was trusting his hard member in and out inside her reaching her deep. She let her hands grab on the couch as he was going on slitting wildly in and out of her making her tits bouncing.

amaya said:
She nodded at him as he said he was ready to take her wet cunt. She placed her sexy figure in position to allow him to enter deeper inside her tightness. It wasn't long after she felt him penetrating her wet whole making her moans and groans grown. "aaahh!! ohhh!! ahh!!!" she was groaning as he was trusting his hard member in and out inside her reaching her deep. She let her hands grab on the couch as he was going on slitting wildly in and out of her making her tits bouncing.

The customer was enjoying what they were doing together. He had never thought that he would be able to do this with a stripper because normally he had never had any luck finding one that was willing to fuck him. "Oh yeah baby! You are great!" He moans out in pleasure to her. "I love fucking your pussy!" He gives her ass a smack again and again. As their bodies are slapping together now. He takes one hand and moves it around her hip and begins to rub and massage her pussy now.

The young stripper was groaning loudly as she could feel the customer fucking her really deep. She had no idea it would end like that, and she wouldn't give a dance but end up getting screwed,but at least she would get paid. She pinned her nails on the couch as she could feel his hardness trust into her and his hand spanking her ass, as she was groaning louder with her body shaking under him in his pace.

amaya said:
The young stripper was groaning loudly as she could feel the customer fucking her really deep. She had no idea it would end like that, and she wouldn't give a dance but end up getting screwed,but at least she would get paid. She pinned her nails on the couch as she could feel his hardness trust into her and his hand spanking her ass, as she was groaning louder with her body shaking under him in his pace.

The customer moved his fingers after rubbing and massaging her pussy as he fucked her good and hard inside her. He then moved his hands to cup and fondle her breasts. He began to play with her nipples by rubbing and then pinching and pulling onto them. He was so close to cumming inside her. He knew that he had to pull out because if he did not then he might get her pregnant. So he pulled out and started to cum all over her ass. "Oh yeah baby that felt good!" He said with a smile as the cum sprayed all over her ass now.

She was breathing heavily and crying out loudly as she could feel him fucking her wilder an giving more attention to her breasts. "aaahh!! ohhh!! ahh!" her groans went on as she was shiver under him feeling his hardness pumping her badly. As he let her load on her ass she was still trying catching her breath from the wild fuck as she pussy looked red and used.

amaya said:
She was breathing heavily and crying out loudly as she could feel him fucking her wilder an giving more attention to her breasts. "aaahh!! ohhh!! ahh!" her groans went on as she was shiver under him feeling his hardness pumping her badly. As he let her load on her ass she was still trying catching her breath from the wild fuck as she pussy looked red and used.

The customer held her in his arms and then kissed her deeply and passionately. "Oh I am sorry! I did not mean to do that." He tells her as he smiles looking into her beautiful eyes. "Do I also get a lap dance with this session baby?" He asked her with a smile now.

She was still breathing deeply as she looked at him a bit tired, she nodded at him "if you wish it" she said "but it will cost extra". She turned faced him as she stood up, letting her long legs crossing over his lap as she sit on his lap and started moving her body up and down with the music cracking her back in few points to make her figure to look sexier.

amaya said:
She was still breathing deeply as she looked at him a bit tired, she nodded at him "if you wish it" she said "but it will cost extra". She turned faced him as she stood up, letting her long legs crossing over his lap as she sit on his lap and started moving her body up and down with the music cracking her back in few points to make her figure to look sexier.

"I do not mind! I came here to have a good time you know and you have given me that tonight!" He told her as he was looking into her beautiful eyes. He watched as she stood up and then straddled him and began to dance in a very sexy way which he loved. He was planning to pay her well. In his mind he wanted to come back and see her more often to see if he could establish a relationship with her possibly outside of her work at the strip joint.

She was moving her body up and down dancing softly in his lab and cracking a smile. She would like to have steady clients, it would be better than having every stranger having his way with her, but she had too after the job she chose. She let her hands caressing his cheeks lightly as her sexy figured kept moving and with the music taking sexy positions on him. She could finally pay her rent she thought as she was trying her best.

amaya said:
She was moving her body up and down dancing softly in his lab and cracking a smile. She would like to have steady clients, it would be better than having every stranger having his way with her, but she had too after the job she chose. She let her hands caressing his cheeks lightly as her sexy figured kept moving and with the music taking sexy positions on him. She could finally pay her rent she thought as she was trying her best.

He felt that she was doing a fantastic job and loved the way that she moved on his lap. He would look up and smile at her as she would move and kiss her stomach and gently caress her body with his hands. As the music ended it was time for him to pay up so he figured that he would pay her well. "I figured that $300.00 should cover it should it not?' He said looking at her now into her beautiful eyes.

She nodded as she wrapped her hands around him "That's more than enough" she said grinning at him "If you like it, you should come again, and say a word to your friends" she asked as she wanted to have more costumers so she could make some money. She got down of him as she looked around fining her outfit and wearing it as they were done.

amaya said:
She nodded as she wrapped her hands around him "That's more than enough" she said grinning at him "If you like it, you should come again, and say a word to your friends" she asked as she wanted to have more costumers so she could make some money. She got down of him as she looked around fining her outfit and wearing it as they were done.

He returned the hug back to her and smiled loving the feeling of her in his arms. "I am glad that it is more than enough for you." He said to her smiling and handing the money over to her now. "Oh I will be coming back once again, but I will not tell my buddies that you are willing to have sex to make money though. That is for just you and I to know about." He said to her with a smile. He just did not want her to become other mens sex toy. He wanted her for himself to have.

She agreed in a way with him but she would accept an offer if she could get good money from it, of course she wouldn't tell anything to him. She took the money and thanked him placing them away as their time was off and she had to go back to work, since the night was still going on. She stood up and opened the door "Nice to work with you sir" she said as she let herself back to the bar.

Back
Top Bottom