Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A perfect creation in the making by RobBase086 and amaya

She looked at Roxy "Yes, I'm" she said paying attention in what she would tell so she could do good in that job she needed the money after all. "Ok we don't pay for drinks and having guys buying for me is better as well" she said keeping a notice "what's next" she asked.

amaya said:
She looked at Roxy "Yes, I'm" she said paying attention in what she would tell so she could do good in that job she needed the money after all. "Ok we don't pay for drinks and having guys buying for me is better as well" she said keeping a notice "what's next" she asked.

Roxy smiled at her and shook her head. "That is great! Welcome to where we work at!" She said giving her a hug now in welcoming her. "Yes that is how the club gets paid money that way." She tells Amaya that. "Well always remember to flirt and be nice to the guys if you want to make money. If not then that is not how you will get paid if you do not flirt and tease just a bit." Roxy told her to help her out. "The next thing is for you to get out on stage to perform. When there is down time I will teach you how to get onto the pole and dance because I do not want you to fall and hurt yourself rookie."

of course flirting and teasing guys was not her thing, but as she wanted this job she would have to try her best. She looked at Roxy "Flirting I can get, but teasing how far could this teasing go?" she asked as a newbie so she wouldn't make any mistake. She nodded "Yes you have to teach me, cause I'm a newbie at the stage performance. Then you will show me today around?" she asked again.

amaya said:
of course flirting and teasing guys was not her thing, but as she wanted this job she would have to try her best. She looked at Roxy "Flirting I can get, but teasing how far could this teasing go?" she asked as a newbie so she wouldn't make any mistake. She nodded "Yes you have to teach me, cause I'm a newbie at the stage performance. Then you will show me today around?" she asked again.

It was something that Amaya would have to learn on how to do if she wanted to make some money. Teasing and flirting was a way of making good money. A lot of waitresses uses that to get tips from guys when they come into a restaurant. "It is going to be easy because of how beautiful you are Amaya and teasing well you just have to be careful because if you go too far you will create some drama here at the club and that would not be any fun at all." Roxy was telling Amaya to help her out."You will learn do not worry and have confidence in yourself!" Roxy could tell that Amaya did not have much confidence at all in herself in what she was doing it seems like.

The truth was she had not enough confidence but she was thinking to try her best in her new job. After all it was easier and bit fun fooling around with the guys and teasing them, couldn't be that bad. She agreed with Roxy as she drank I bit more of her soda."Ok what's next " she asked looking her serious as she wanted to know the basic if she had to work this night.

amaya said:
The truth was she had not enough confidence but she was thinking to try her best in her new job. After all it was easier and bit fun fooling around with the guys and teasing them, couldn't be that bad. She agreed with Roxy as she drank I bit more of her soda."Ok what's next " she asked looking her serious as she wanted to know the basic if she had to work this night.

Roxy knew that Amaya had to be patient because she is not going to pick this up that quickly. It takes time to learn all of the tricks of the trade and every night will be something new and interesting to experience with the job. "Well watch how the other dances on stage and try to figure out what to do. I should not have to tell you everything hun." Roxy told her because she was becoming a little annoyed by her due to her asking so many questions.

Amaya sighed as she looked away from Roxy thinking. She nodded at her "O.k. then when can I start?" she asked not liking Roxy attitude after all someone should show her around she thought. She finished up her soda as she gazed back at Roxy.

amaya said:
Amaya sighed as she looked away from Roxy thinking. She nodded at her "O.k. then when can I start?" she asked not liking Roxy attitude after all someone should show her around she thought. She finished up her soda as she gazed back at Roxy.

Roxy knew that Amaya is going to have to come in on off hours and learn how to master the poll to do certain things. It was not going to be all that easy and all. "Look for one thing see what Vixen is doing on the poll? That is what you are going to have to do on off hours is practice learning things like that!" Roxy told her looking at her.

She turned her face and watched what Vixen was doing on the poll it didn't look easy at all. "Then I should give a try?" she asked as she stood up and looked at a free poll next to the bar. She felt a bit confused how to start but should start sometime the practice.

amaya said:
She turned her face and watched what Vixen was doing on the poll it didn't look easy at all. "Then I should give a try?" she asked as she stood up and looked at a free poll next to the bar. She felt a bit confused how to start but should start sometime the practice.

Roxy knew that Amaya had to have the arm strength to support herself on the pole if not then she may fall and hurt herself which would not be a pretty site at all. Especially performing on stage. "You will get some practice and it is going to take you time Amaya." Roxy was being honest with her and truthful about it.

Amaya cracked a smile "I know that" she whispered as she tried to get up on the poll. She looked at Vixen as she grab the metal crossbar and tried to hold her balanced. She slowly wrapped her body on the jamb climbing on top of it and slitting down. She lost her balance and felt many times, but she didn't hurt herself "I'll try it again" she said as she climbed again on it. "What do we wear?" she asked again Roxy as she kept trying to imitate Vixen.

amaya said:
Amaya cracked a smile "I know that" she whispered as she tried to get up on the poll. She looked at Vixen as she grab the metal crossbar and tried to hold her balanced. She slowly wrapped her body on the jamb climbing on top of it and slitting down. She lost her balance and felt many times, but she didn't hurt herself "I'll try it again" she said as she climbed again on it. "What do we wear?" she asked again Roxy as she kept trying to imitate Vixen.

Roxy just looked at her and listened to what she had to say. "Yeah you rookies think you know everything." Being very sarcastic about how Amaya was acting. Roxy just shook her head as she watched her go up the pole. "Yeah keep working at it!" Vixen said to her and Roxy agreed as well. "We usually wear lingerie sweetie." Roxy told her in answering her question.

Amaya nodded at them as she was trying still to get up "Ok i'll work it over and over" she said as she started again climbing on it and moving like Vixen. She stayed there long moving herself and trying to learn at least the basic moves. She was working for hours trying her best.

amaya said:
Amaya nodded at them as she was trying still to get up "Ok i'll work it over and over" she said as she started again climbing on it and moving like Vixen. She stayed there long moving herself and trying to learn at least the basic moves. She was working for hours trying her best.

They just watched her as she was working hoping that she would eventually get it which they both knew it was going to take her time to do. "It will take time and that is good that you want to get it down." They told her with a smile to show support to her.

She nodded at them "I'll try my best, after all I need this job." she explained as she was still try to keep her balance on the pole, as she kept wrapping her body around it. Some time lifting her legs sexy, imitating Vixen as much as she could.

amaya said:
She nodded at them "I'll try my best, after all I need this job." she explained as she was still try to keep her balance on the pole, as she kept wrapping her body around it. Some time lifting her legs sexy, imitating Vixen as much as she could.

They watched as she was playing around on the pole there. "We know that you will do the best that you can rookie!" They said to her. They were amazed at how fast she was learning how to move around on the pole and doing it in a very seductive way as well.

She was working around the pole very hard not taking any break as she wanted at least learn the basic for tonight's show. She nodded at them with a soft smile on her face as she kept moving around the pole, as sexy as she could.

amaya said:
She was working around the pole very hard not taking any break as she wanted at least learn the basic for tonight's show. She nodded at them with a soft smile on her face as she kept moving around the pole, as sexy as she could.

Amaya was doing a great job with what she was doing and the ladies were very pleased with her work. "Man you like to work hard don't you Amaya?" Roxy said to her as she watched Amaya continue to work on the pole to get her moves right for that night.

Amaya cracked a smile as she was looking at Roxy "I need this job, plus I always were I hard worker" she said as she was moving into cycles around the pole lifting her legs as high as she could.

amaya said:
Amaya cracked a smile as she was looking at Roxy "I need this job, plus I always were I hard worker" she said as she was moving into cycles around the pole lifting her legs as high as she could.

Roxy could tell that Amaya was happy by the way she was cracking a smile at her. "I can tell that you work hard hun just by the way you are wanting to get the pole down for tonight or when you start working."

"I start tonight" she said "of course I have to get dressed still" she said as she looked at Roxy while she was "what do you think?" she asked as she was still working on her moves. She wanted to try her best not to lose this job too.

amaya said:
"I start tonight" she said "of course I have to get dressed still" she said as she looked at Roxy while she was "what do you think?" she asked as she was still working on her moves. She wanted to try her best not to lose this job too.

"Yes you start tonight!" Roxy's eyes just rolled hearing her say this to her. Amaya should have known that she would be starting. "Yes I know that you have to get dressed and select something to grab mens attention to make money." She tells Amaya. "You are getting better at it and I like what you are doing!" Roxy told her as she watched her move around on the stage there.

"Looks like fun but I never know my reaction when men are watching" she said before she got down from the pole. Soon the opening time was close, as she took deep breaths."I better get change, could anyone help me around with that" she asked as she was gazing them both. Now it was time for her to get dress and start working.

amaya said:
"Looks like fun but I never know my reaction when men are watching" she said before she got down from the pole. Soon the opening time was close, as she took deep breaths."I better get change, could anyone help me around with that" she asked as she was gazing them both. Now it was time for her to get dress and start working.

"Oh it is fun! Trust us on that! Well you have to learn to play with a poker face." They told her so that she will now show exactly how she is feeling about them. They watched her come down the pole. "There are lingerie and outfits in the back for you to check out and try on for tonight." They told her so that she would not have to worry about it at all.

She listen at them carefully, after a while she walked in the back trying checking the outfits. Soon she saw a sexy silk black bra and panties, bit reviling her flesh. But she tried them on, they were fitting her. She found a black rope and wore above so she wouldn't walk half naked around the place.After she was done she joint Roxy "Feels not so good, but i'll get used at it. It's good that we have something on and were not totally naked."

Back
Top Bottom