Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Like a Little Sister? (Closed)

Jude giggled. "A: It's an amazing movie." She told him, holding up a finger. "And B: I don't really plan to watch it. It's a ploy so that we can make out on the couch." She said matter-of-factly. "Why else would I want to watch a movie that I was pretty sure you'd not like?" She giggled and crossed her legs.

He considered for a moment, "Ok... if you want to... but why can't we watch something like Lord of the Rings, then we wouldn't have to watch it... and it would be reaaallly long." he said waggling his eyebrows teasingly.

Jude giggled at his suggestion, and the way he moved his eyebrows. "We could do that..." She said, eying the couch. "Of course, that will be more time that we can't go back to your room and work on that ride tomorrow." She told him, giggling. "As well as a little ride tonight." She added, winking at him playfully.

"In that case... we could just skip the movie all together?" he said teasingly as he moved to make another Taco. He still found himself unable to believe this entire situation, it seemed almost not real to him, and yet he did seem to like it.

Jude laughed softly and shook her head, looking at the man that she'd been dreaming about since she was ten. She couldn't believe that they'd been intimate, and planned to be again. It was so wonderful to her. "Or we could just play on the couch." She offered, giggling. "So, lets get back to us." She said, being straight out about finding out what they were. "What are we? Friends with benefits?" She asked, still trying to get her mind around that.

He looked over at her, his face going thoughtful. He gave a slow shrug, "Well we've always been friends of a sort, and now there seem to be "benifits"" here he made quote marks in the air, "So yeah I guess that technically that means we are friends with benifits." he said softly. He moved back to his chair to sit down, "That doesn't mean we can't be more though... Hell Jude, like 5 hours ago I just saw you again for the first time in a year, and for the first time noticed you in a whole new way." he tried to explain, "I don't exactly know what we are because this is new to me too." Jerry said, trying to put into words what was going on in his head, hoping it didn't offend her again as he did before.

Jude nodded and looked at him, trying to sort out what he said. "Well." She said, trying to help him. "If I were to call Marcus and go out with him, what would you think?" She questioned, giving it as a 'what if' situation. She didn't want to say again that she'd always looked at him, because she didn't want to influence him the wrong way. She wanted him to think about his feelings before anything else.

he gave her a quizical look. And frowned. "Way to make me feel special..." he said sounding almost offended, "I would not be happy, I'd probably kick his ass." he said, "And not just because you're like a sister to me..." he sighed softly. "I don't sleep with just anyone Jude." he said his voice rather serious. "I don't share... that's just the way I am." he said softly. he didn't really know exactly how he felt about her, but her words had instantly made him angry and jealous of the other man.

Jude sighed and stood up at walk over to him, setting herself lightly on his lap. "You are special, Jerry." She told him, kissing him softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "I don't sleep with just anyone either. And you shouldn't really worry about Marcus, remember what I said before, about already having feelings for you a long time before today." She reminded him.

Jerry felt a little stupid for his reaction, but at the same time couldn't help the reaction. He knew that she was being hypothetical, but that still didn't stop him from being jealous. He did blush at his own behavior, and gave her a light kiss back. "I'm sorry for acting like that." he mumbled, having to set down his taco as she was now in his lap.

Jude smiled at him and nodded slowly. "Don't say your sorry." She said, nuzzling her lips against his neck. "I kind of like it." She whispered. "Shows that you kind of care if I wasn't around." She told him, smiling against his neck.

He nodded and blushed, but didn't push her away, even rapping his arms around her holding her against him. "This is all so sudden to me." he tried to explain.

Jude smiled and kissed his neck. "I understand." She told him quietly. "I had plenty of time to get used to it. Of course, I still need to get used to the fact that you kind of want me." She added, smiling.

"Kind of?" he asked raising an eye brow curiously. "I don't exactly think I was half hearted in what we did earlier." he said laughing.

Jude laughed and nodded. "Well, I would agree there." She said, straightening. She was still on his lap, but she wasn't pressed against him. If he wanted to keep eating, he could. "Well, we know you are interested in my body at least." She teased him, winking playfully. "Ah, but what else is there to be interested in?" She was still very obviously teasing him.

"That's for sure... you're hitting on me, and lets not forget who your best friend is either." he said teasing her right back, "So its not like there's a lot of sense in that pretty head of yours." he said playfully swatting at her stomach, "Am I allowed to finish my Taco now? or are yougoing to try to seduce me right here and make me choose between you and my food?" he asked.

Jude laughed, pushing at his head lightly. She looked at the table and then back at him. "Would I be able to?" She asked with a laugh. "It's just a choice of tacos, isn't it?" She teased him, standing up. "Go ahead and eat. I'll get the movie ready for when you are done." She said.

"I actually had a girl dare me I couldn't eat while she went down on me." he said with a laugh, "I won that bet I'm sad to say." he said with a laugh as he kept eating.

Jude grinned and shook her head while she put the movie in the DVD player. "That is sad to say. She must not have been good." Her eyes turned wicked. "I bet it wouldn't be the same with me." She said with a laugh.

he smiled stepping to the doorway taco still in hand. "Maybe I should make you prove it." he teased, although fairly sure that indeed she would render him unable to eat.

Jude laughed softly and winked at him. "And I thought you wanted to eat." She teased him, looking him over slowly. "That's not the talk of someone who wants to eat." She said. "But just say the words and I will see what I can do."

He swung around a bar stool and sat on it, letting her kneel before him, "Sure I wanna see you do your worst, err.. I mean your best." he said smiling.

Back
Top Bottom